• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Colby knocked on the door about thirty minutes later biting his lip some trying to calm his nerves but he was beyond nervois about meeting his son. He hoped this was the right decision.

Max smiled widely and kissed all over his face gently "Thats it baby, you did great thank you." She whispered kissing his lips gently before she went to find the doctor

Scarlett went to answer it and smiled some. “Hey, come on in, so where are they sending you off to now?” She asked quietly going to get him a coffee and passed it to him when she got back to the lounge.

Tom faded in and out all afternoon but he couldn’t keep his eyes open more than a few seconds at most.

Colby followed her in and thanked her for the coffee "Iowa, Ive got some things to handle with thr academy." He murmured looking at his son who laid on the tummy time mat squealing loudly. He stopped some and took a deep breath his eyes stuck to the baby.

Max stayed with him the entire time talking to him about anything and everythimg. She even started ready to him to just make sure he could hear her and know she was there.

By the evening he had managed to open his eyes and keep them open just watching her carefully and feeling her hand in his wanting to squeeze it but he couldn’t manage it no matter how hard he tried.

She nodded listening. “Well I hope everything is alright.” She murmured then took his coffee from him setting it on the table and lifted Jackson up kissing his head and passed him over to Colby. “This is your son.... he’s grown a lot since you last saw him and he looks just like you.” She murmjred

Max saw him and gasped quietly "Tom?" She asked quietly getting into his sight line and smiling wide before she hugged him gently lettinh a few tears fall "You scared me so bad." She whispered

Colby nodded some before looking down at the child in his arms. He gave a soft smile as Jackson stared at him with matching eyes cooing and gurgling at him "Hi there....Im....Im your dad." He whispered bouncing him lightly. He did his best not to let any tears escape as the relization of his mistake came tumbling down on him.

She smiled getting him to sit on the couch and sat on the other end just watching him interacting with Jackson. “You know He is really the loveliest baby. He’s well behaved for the most part and he is already showing to be cheeky.” She smiled tiredly. “And I know he deserves to know his dad and have his dad in his life.”

Tom just stared at her frowning some and just tried to stay relaxed wanting to get out of there soon

Colby nodded some and sighed quietly "Yeah.." he whispered looking at Jackson again smiling happily at him making funny faces at him "How um...how is Finn?" He asked glancing at her.

Max held his hand kissing his cheek as she came back with the doctor "We'll be out of here soon enough babe."

He just stared at her feeling sick and unable to move unable to do anything to tell them at all which scared him.

Scarlett nodded. “Finn is good. He’s had a gym day today and then I think he’s got promos tomorrow so I’m not seeing him til tomorrow night.” She told him then bit her lip and frowned not meaning to say it but it came out anyway. “He’s not you though.” She mumbled and got up going to get a drink

Max sighed quietly seeing how scared he looked "We're gonna figure this out babe its okay." She whispered trying to comfort him.

Colby nodded some glancing at her again "Im glad he makes you happy, is he good to Jackson?" He asked smiling and giving Jackson a toy to chew on happily.

Scarlett rolled her eyes. “Colby he’s not a dog.” She giggled and swapped it with a teething ring. “Toys are for cuddles.” She told him. “Yeah he’s really good to Jackson.” She assured him sitting down again and leaned back watching her little boy happily.

He eventually fell asleep again and they came in to take the ventilator out “he’s breathing on his own enough for this.” The nurse told her quietly.

Colby laughed softly smiling as Jackson went to town on the teething ring "Sorry....I'll be honest, I don't know much about babies when it comes to things like that." He admits looking over at her giving a soft smile "Thats good, I'm glad he is good with him too, remind me to thank him for that." He murmured

Max nodded some and held him close as he slept soon falling asleep with him as well.

-3 months-
Scarlett ran a hand through her hair trying to get all her paperwork done for Jackson’s last few appointments getting stressed about it. He’d been so unwell the past few weeks and she was scared that Colby would just walk out of his life again despite everything he was promising her every day he went down to see him. “Finn! Could you bring me some water please?”

Tom was sat up when max came into the room and he managed a smile reaching s hand out for her and giving a wave.

Max smiled happily at him and waved "Hey handsome." She said softly kissing his forehead gently. She had been working so hard with him and his physical therapy since they found out he had been parilyzed from the neck down but it was permanent and he was making great strides in his movements.

Finn came in and kissed her cheek handing her some water "Its going to be okay love I promise." He whispered massaging her shoulders a bit.

He smiled some watching her carefully. "Good night?" He asked slowly and carefully having to think about how to form words but it was better than not having been able to open his eyes before.

Scarlett frowned and nodded "I just really don't enjoy paperwork, there's a reason I don't work in an office." She mumbled rubbing at her face some.

Max nodded some taking his hand in hers "Mhmm, yeah it was good, was yours good?" She asked softly

Finn nodded some and kissed the side of her head "I know love, but its going to be alright. Youll be done with it soon enough." He murmured

She grumbled a bit but carried on and thanked him for the water, getting up to go check on Jackson in his travel cot a short while later, lifting him out and taking him to take his medicine having to wake him up and just cuddled him close when he got fussy "I know sweetie pie I know." She murmured.

He shrugged as much as he could "Sick." He muttered "Cats?" He asked, squeezing her hand as much as he could and gently tugging on it to pull her in closer

Jackson squirmed and whimpered some before he clung onto her crying some.

Finn sighed softly and rubbed Jackson's back hoping he would feel better soon.

Max laid with him giving a small smile "Theyre good,missy their daddy though." He murmured

“Oh I know sweetheart I know you don’t feel good.” She mumbled frowning some and moved away from Finn taking him upstairs and curling up in bed cradling him close and trying to soothe him until he settled again finally and she kept him close while he cuddled his teddy.

Tom just nodded a bit and watched her. “Wanna go home.” He grunted a bit

Finn came in and gave a soft sigh "Hey babe I'm gonna head home." He murmured

Max nodded softly and sighed a bit "I know babe, dont worry we will get you there soon enough." She murmured

He grunted again and leaned into her taking another nap until they came to collect him for physio.

Scarlett just nodded too focused in on Jackson managing to soothe him enough to get him back to sleep falling asleep in the recliner until she felt someone waking her up and raised an eyebrow seeing Colby there yawning big.

Max followed him into physio sitting on the side smiling as she watched him

Colby gave a soft smile seeing her wake up "Hey....used your spare key." He murmured "Got worried when you didnt reply to my calls or answer the door." He explained

Scarlett nodded a bit. “Sorrry, hes kept me up all night last night.” She mumbled rubbing her face and seeing Jackson was happily snuggled up close to his dad and sucking on his fist.

He smiled at her some then tried to keep focus on the guy who had been working with him doing everything he could manage.

Colby shook his head giving a small smile "Its alright, why dont you take a nap? Ill stay right here with him." He murmured looking at Jasper who was smiling happily at him.

Max smiled proudly at him as he finished up. She knew how badly this drained him and how he felt he wasnt making progress but she saw all of it and she always made sure he knew how proud she was.

He watched her some and just fell asleep as they were wheeling him back to his room, his nurse smiling at Max, "He doesn't talk a lot cause it wears him out so much but when he does talk it's all about you, you're the reason he keeps pushing through this." She told her.

Scarlett just shook her head and stretched out, "I'm awake now, how was gym day?" She asked him quietly and looked over at Jackson seeing he was reaching up for his Daddy's beard "Go on sweetie tug on that real hard now." She smiled. She missed Colby a lot, the way he was being with Jackson now made her wish he had just stayed in the beginning and wishing they had just stayed together but she was with Finn now and he was handsome and lovely and a good father figure as well but he just wasn't Colby.

Max smiled softly at him then to the nurse "Im glad I mean as much to him as he does to me then." She said happily

Colby grunted some as Jackson tugged his beard "No buddy donttt." He whined smiling to Scarlett "It was alright, cant complain too much." He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back