• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max smiled some "I love you too." She whispered before kissing him back. She frowned when there was a knock at the door and sighed some "Be right back dont start the next one without me!" She said happily before she went to open the door frowning when she saw Amy there.

Finn smiled some as he heard her voice through the speakers "Hey babe you home?" He asked softly wondering if maybe she was out. He had thought she would already be home with Jackson

She frowned some and sighed quietly "Hey, uh no I'm still at the hospital, he's hopefully coming home this weekend." She mumbled tiredly, running a hand through her hair

"Alright." He murmured yawning and leaned back against the couch, listening out and tensed hearing Amy's voice just keeping both the cats close who were already snuggled in to his side

Max glared at her feeling herself tense up "Why are you here?! He is fine here he wont leave!" She spat trying to stay as calm as possible.

Finn frowned some hearing her "Oh no, you want me to come down there?" He asked softly

“If you want to. They’ll probably kick me out soon though. Might just meet you at your place later... he’s doing fine but they just want to be careful.” She mumbled tiredly.

Tom got into his wheelchair with some effort and made his way to the front door frowning at her. “Amy what are you doing here. You need to leave.” He muttered.

Amy frowned some looking down at him "Tom you know this is her fault right? Just fucking tell her already damn it!" She spat fed up with the fact Tom had been talking with her and not telling Max.

Finn nodded some sighing quietly "Alright love just let me know." He murmured before hanging up and heading home

Tom glared at her. “Get out of here and get out of my life.” He muttered trying to slam the door in her face but he wasn’t strong enough yet and he just went back to the living room to try and get himself back in his blanket set up to be comfortable again.

Scarlett stayed until they made her leave and she drove over to Finns place walking in after using the spare key, going to find him in his living room asleep on the couch and she smiled going to lay with him tiredly

Max frowned more and shut the door before going over to Tom "Thomas....what was she talking about?" She asked quietly as she stood infront of him

Finn woke up some and smiled some at her "Oh hey beautiful, sorry I fell asleep." He whispered kissing the top of her head

Tom frowned wheeling himself back to the lounge. “The first part I don’t know but the second part... she’s been texting me and I’ve been telling her to drop it and leave us be and she’s taking that as me talking to her and being in her life again.” He told her honestly just watching max carefully.

Scarlett smiled and pecked his cheek. “Don’t be sorry. Why don’t we go get you in bed so we can get some sleep. How was the trip?” She murmured tiredly.

Max took a deep breath and nodded softly "She visited....when you were out...she said she would take you back and leave me.." she whispered letting a few tears fall

Finn nodded softly and took her upstairs with him "Mmn it was alright, not too much work." He murmured softly

She nodded and snuggling in close to him. “Good. I missed you.” She mumbled starting to fall asleep now She was back in his arms. “I love you.” She yawned big.

He frowned watching her and trying to pull her in close. “Max don’t listen to a word she says. She’s trying to play with your head. Don’t let her do it.i love you. More than anything and sthst should be all that matters.”

Finn smiled happily "Mmm I missed you too." He whispered starting to fall asleep with her

Max nodded letting more tears fall as she went over to hold him close "I cant loose you Tom...." she whimpered still crying softly

She frowned some but fell asleep fairly quickly after that snuggled in close.

He smiled and kissed her head. “Max I love you more than anything. I’m not going anywhere.” He promised kissing her head over and over

Max woke up the next morning on the couch with Tom smiling softly as he slept with the cats beside the two of them on the floor. She got up quietly and went to make breakfast for the two of them.

Finn woke up in the morning yawning big as he glanced down at Scarlett giving a smile. He sat up and stretched his muscles out before going to the restroom to do his morning business.

Tom woke up with the cats on him and gently moved them off one by one trying to get into his wheelchair and took himself to the kitchen. “Morning.” He mumbled rubbing his face.

Scarlett woke up and yawned stretching out then got up to get dressed waiting til Finn was out of the bathroom and pecked his cheek. “I’m gonna head on over there. See if they’ll still be letting me take him home tomorrow. I’ll see ou later okay?” She murmured and left quickly. She wasn’t really speaking to him as much anymore.

Max smiled softly at him as he came in "Morning handsome, Ive got classic Holland breakfast on the way for you." She said happily while she danced lightly to a tune in her head.

Finn nodded some "Oh..yeah right that sounds great." He said watching her leave "Good morning to you too..." he said quietly before he sighed heavily. She barely spoke to him, didnt really evem want to touch him anymore. He knew what this was about and he hated that he would have to do this,but he didnt want to be second best.

Scarlett got to the hospital about the same time Colby was waking up and she just smiled some seeing he had managed to convince them to let him spend the night. “Hey you, How was the trip?” She asked him as he’d been in Iowa again. “He’s doing really good. He should be allowed home tomorrow.”

Tom smiled and watched her “I love you.” He murmured and pulled her down to kiss her lovingly. “Im so glad I found you here.” He murmured.

Colby stretched some and gave her a big smile "Mm thats good to hear, the trip was alright. Nothing too exciting." He said giving a small laugh before he patted the seat next to him "How are you?"

Max smiled and kissed him back just as a lovingly "Mmm Im glad I found you too. Good thing you were looking so damn good whem I saw you in that restaurant huh?" She said with a small laugh before winking at him.

She shrugged a little and smiled "I'm doing okay, glad that Finn is back home, even more glad this little one is coming home soon." She smiled "And ecstatic that you're stepping up to being his dad." She told him, taking a seat.

He smiled and watched her some "You kidding me? I'm always sexy." He chuckled moving himself to the table when food was ready.

Colby nodded happily and put his arm around her shoulders in a friendly way "Thats good to hear, Im glad you two are getting on well." He said softly

Max sat down with him and laughed softly "Mmm that you are." She said happily before she started to eat her food

She nodded smiling tiredly "Yep." She mumbled not really wanting to think about the status of her's and Finn's relationship at present. "What time did you get here?" She asked him, yawning some.

He chuckled and tucked into breakfast, going to clean up the dishes once they were done, taking himself back to the lounge where his wardrobe was at the moment and grabbed some clothes for the day, still needing help to get jeans on but soon was dressed and ready and smiled at her "So what are we doing today?"

Colby smiled some glancing at her "Umm maybe around 3 in the morning? Told them I'd sleep in the waiting room." He said laughing a bit

Max went over to him after she was ready and smiled softly "Well you've got a check up today around 4, we get to find out how your heart is doing." She said taking his hand in hers "After that we dont have anything else planned."

He nodded and pulled her to sit on his lap kissing her cheek. “I love you.” He whispered. “And I’m sure I’m fine love.” He murmured trying to keep her relaxed about it.

Scarlett nodded rolling her eyes seeing Jackson was waking up and she moved closer gently lifting him into her arms kissing his head gently

Max nodded softly and kissed him lovingly "Mmm Im just waiting for them to clear you for bedroom activities." She said wiggling her eyebrows a bit before she busted out laughing

Colby smiled as Jackson immediately cuddled her close and sucking on his fist "Hey buddy, you feeling okay?" He asked quietly giving his stomach a small tuckle chuckling whem he pushed him away "Someone is grumpy."

Scarlett smiled and kept him close carefully kissing his head gently. “Say Daddy I just woke up let me be grumpy for a bit.” She murmjred cradling him close and leaned back in the chair watching him. “He is the most special baby boy in the world.” She whispered.

He sighed a little and kissed her cheek. “You realise that only works if I can get it up right?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back