• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

They moved her out of the room with no answer and made her wait outside this time with no warning as to what was going on, shutting the blinds into the room as well.

Scarlett kissed his knuckles and nodded. “Yup yup yup... I’m thinking waffles this morning.” She smiled tiredly yawning some but sat back happily while Finn drove.

Max frowned more and sat down crying shaking some trying to calm herself but it was no use. She pulled out her phone dialing Scarlett to see if she could atleast talk to someone to calm her down

Finn nodded happily pulling up to the smaller diner they liked and went inside ordering quickly with her. He glanced at her as her phone rang raising an eyebrow "Colby?" He asked

Scarlett shook her head and picked it up. “Hey max how’s it going?” She asked her, shifting Jackson to be on her other side for comfort just making funny faces at him.

Tom was coming around some but he couldn’t move and he couldn’t open his eyes or make any noise, just feeling them fiddling with his mouth before they shoved something down his throat and he tried to flinch away but he couldn’t do anything. He was terrified but there didn’t seem to be anything he could do about it while he was being moved to the ICU. He could hear that much from them but he couldn’t hear max anywhere and that was scaring him.

Max took a deep breath trying to sound somewhat calm "Scarlett....Tom he...he stopped breathing this morning and he is in the hospital and they wont tell me whats wrong. His parents are gone and I just....I just needed to talk to someone because Im so terrified." She explained crying more down the line having no clue they had moved him to ICU because no one had informed her.

Finn smiled some at Jackson making funny faces at him chuckling as he squealed loud and reached for him "Shhh not too loud Jackson."

He was listening to them talking, clearly they thought he couldn't hear them but they were saying that he'd slipped into a coma. He could hear them sayng how it was highly unlikely he would be coming out of it and how they were going to talk to Max and tell her it would be best to turn the support off. All he could hope for was that she would be her stubborn self and refuse. He couldn't respond but he just knew that they'd made a mistake. He knew this couldn't be a coma but he wasn't sure what it was.

Scarlett frowned some and gently moved Jackson over to Finn when he was reaching for him "Hold on, hold on, slow down sweetie, say that again." She said to her, leaving the diner for a moment and stood outside, listening to her explain "You want us to come down there?" She asked her quietly "I can try and get my Mom to watch Jackson for a bit." She told her, agreeing to text her when she was on her way then hung up and went back in "We need to get this to go, I'll explain in the car."

Max spoke to Scarlett for a few minutes before she looked at the nurses and listened. She went wide eyed shaking her head rapidly "No no no!" She screamed pushinh past them and straight to where they had said she was. She collapsed against the bed shaking and sobbing loudly as she held Tom "No please Tom no!" She sobbed unable to control it anymore

Finn frowned quickly taking Jackson to the car and leaving with her "Whats wrong?" He asked heading for the hospital at rapid speed.

“First off slow down. Second off I’m not sure. Tom is back in hospital. Stopped breathing this morning.l she mumbled. “I think they’re not telling her what’s wrong with him or something.” She mumbled frowning some.

Finn nodded some and slowed his speed getting to the hospital not much later.

Max looked at Scarlett as they came in and whimpered "Scarlett....they said he is in a coma....they want me to pull the plug." She said huggimg her friend tight and sobbing

Scarlett frowned and rocked her gently seeing how bad Tom had gotten "They missed something when they sent him home... What else have they said?" She asked her quietly She'd been in and out of hospital her whole life and she knew people just didn't get worse like that when they're generally as healthy as Aleister.

Max shook her head some taking deep breaths "They havent told me anything Scarlett! They havent told me what happened just that he is in a coma." She whimpered

She frowned shaking her head some and got up going to question them some on what was going on with him. “Hey! Could we get some straight answers here about Tom?! “ She spat at the nurse who was sitting at the station reading a book.

Jackson was fussing some and looking around clearly trying to find his mom just squirming in Finns arms but settled eventually curling into him happily and holding his tshirt in a fist.

The nurse looked at her and frowned some "He slipped into a coma; thats all I know." She mumbled before turning to read the rest of her book

Finn did his best to settle her down giving a small smile as he curled into him "Dont worry buddy, she'll be here soon." He murmured happy to see him comfortable with him. He had always wanted kids, but he never found the right woman.

“Well then tell me who can give us answers and let me speak to them!” She snapped. “This hospital screwed up my sons treatment when he was born three months early and now you’re brushing off treatment of someone who was recovering but is now in a coma... You’re gonna fix this!” She snapped at her again.

Tom managed to open his eyes for just a moment but the effort was too much and he fell asleep straight after. All he had seen was that max had left the room and he was alone for the moment.

Max stood behind her watching as the murse quickly got up and went to get a doctor "He isnt in a coma Scarlett, Ive seen coma patients, and they did not look like Tom." She whispered

Finn stood on the outside of Tom's room noticing him flinch only a bit and open his eyes ever so slightly. He rushed to the girls shaking his head some "I dont know what kind of bullshit they're feeding you but I just saw Tom open his eyes some." He said watching Max rush to his room

Scarlett frowned and shook her head. “You said on the phone he wasn’t feeling good last night. What was wrong?” She asked her.

Max frowned shaking her head some "His stomach was hurting again, he could barely walk." She murmured holding his hand tight in hers

"Did he take anything for it?" She asked her quietly but paused and frowned hearing she had told him to stop pushing her away and left him to it while she went to bed "He is not here because you did that Max.... He's here right now because you started cpr this morning when you realised something was wrong." She reminded her kissing her head and hugging her tight. Scarlett turned when the doctor came in and sat down 'So I've looked through all the results from everything they did when he ws brought in, he's not in a coma... He's had a stroke. The infection from the appendicitis hadn't gone away completely, looking at his previous charts I don't know why they discharged him, the infection has clearly spread to other parts of the body and his brain too. I'm putting him on antibiotics and we're going to take him for a scan later to test for how much brain function there is so that we can find out how well he's going to be able to recover from this." He explained and left them to privacy again

Max nodded softly and took a deep breath trying to calm down when the doctor came in. She sat there in shock as he explained what happened to Tom. She looked to Scarlett terrified as the doctor left. She looked at Tom cupping his face crying softly "You come back here you understand me? You're not leaving like this." She whimpered

Finn sat out there holding Jackson watching Scarlett as she came out "Anything?" He asked softly handing Jackson over when he whined for her.

She sighed heavily and gently bounced Jackson to calm him down kissing his little head. “Not a coma. He’s had a stroke, they’re gonna test for brain function soon.... we should get going though she needs some time quietly with him.” She mumbled slipping her free arm around Finns waist as they walked out of there sighing quietly.

Scarlett just nodded a little and leaned back worn out from having to take charge of that but smiled hearing Jackson squealing in the back seat. “You got a gym day today?” She asked him quietly glancing down to see Colby had texted her again to say he was having to go away tomorrow and could he come down today instead so she sent back she would be in all afternoon.

Tom could hear everything that was going on, he still couldn’t respond to it though and he felt them moving him, hearing different voices and eventually the sounds of a machine afterhed been lifted. He figured they were putting him in an mri or something but he wanted to see max and he wanted to be able to wake up properly. He still didn’t know what was wrong with him

Max followed closely behind them to the MRI room taking a deep breath as the scans popped up on the screen "Is he okay?" She asked quietly biting her nails out of nervousness

Finn nodded some "Yeah I do." He murmured kissing her cheek as he pulled into the driveway and parked "But Ill be out by dinner time if you'd like for me to come by?" He asked hopefully

His doctor was looking over them and discussing with the technician in the room before he turned to max and gestured for her to come look at them. “There’s not too much damage here that he couldn’t come back from so with a little luck we have caught the infection in time but that doesn’t mean that it won’t continue hurting his chances until we have completely eradicated it. We have him on the medication now so we will see how everything goes. I’m just concerned that he’s not at all responsive at the moment but we will try to get something out of him shortly.” He explained leaving her to follow him back to the room as they moved him to go back and rest.

Scarlett shook her head. “I have Colby coming round tonight now. He’s gotta fly out to Iowa tomorrow. Something for the academy he said. But i’ll see you at work tomorrow Alright?” She smiled and leaned over kissing him softly. “Thank you for being so patient this mornin.”

Max listened to everything and took a deep breath before she sat with him holding his hand gently "You gotta show us something Tom, its gonna be okay I promise just...please try to show us that you're there." She whispered

Finn kissed her back smiling happily "Its no trouble darlin', I'll see you tomorrow." He murmured waving by to Jackson as well "See you tomorrow buddy!" He said happily

She smiled and waved him off then took Jackson inside and took him for some tummy time in the lounge, waiting for Colby to get there.

He managed to open his eyes for the second time for a few seconds before he couldn’t anymore and he lost it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back