• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

He nodded some and took her to get something to eat quickly. Tom woke up shortly after they left and glanced over at max reaching for her hand exhausted and feeling weaker than before even.

Scarlett shook her head. “No. I live my life tired Finn. It’s okay.” She smiled and leaned into him some happily. “Plus. I enjoy having you around here a lot” She mumbled cuddling him close. They hadn’t said anything about it nor had they actually made anything official but they’d been acting like a couple for a while now anyway.

Max sat next to him and held his hand glancing at the time "Hopefully soon theyll drain the abscesses." she murmured kissing his cheek gently still completely worried about him

Finn held her close and smiled happily "Well I'm glad, I like being here with you." he murmured softly biting his lip some as he looked down at her "Would you like to get dinner sometime? Just the two of us?" he asked hoping she would say yes to his offer but he would understand if she declined

He frowned and watched her carefully. He was frustrated they wouldn’t let him go to Alabama to the private hospital wwe ran but made him stay at the general. He lay there quietly until he started passing out again but his breathing was hitching sounding like he was hiccuping and the monitors started sending off alarms as his heart went into overdrive from everything that had been happening to his body.

Scarlett kissed his cheek tiredly and rest her head against his. “That sounds nice actually.... holly said she would have Jackson... tomorrow night? If you’re working we can go before or after?” She asked him happily.

Max went wide eyed pressing the panic button and running out "Someone help please!!" she yelled with tears streaming down her face as two doctors rushed in to help him

Finn smiled happily "I'd love that, we can go before if you don't mind. I dont want to be out at midnight." he said laughing softly

Scarlett fell asleep snuggled into him a little more while they watched a movie.

Holly showed up to colbys place and walked in with her key frowning seeing a young woman sat at his breakfast bar half naked. “Colby! Get your butt out here. We need to talk young man!” She called crossing her arms when he walked out to the kitchen. She hadn’t told him she was coming over.

They shut the blinds as he flatlined and began working desperately to resuscitate him though nothing looked hopeful.

Max went wide eyed and quickly called his parents hanging up after and tried to ask a nurse what was happening "Please! Whats going on?! You said he would be okay!"

Colby walked out and frowned some "What the fuck mom? If its about her then go Im done talking about it." he said before he turned to the girl at the isle "Go get dressed alright?" he said sweetly though in all honesty he had forgotten ber name and didnt expect her to there when he woke up.

She glared at him. “Don’t you dare speak to me like that! Siddown! This isn’t about Scarlett. In fact she’s quite happy without you. This is about your son! My grandson! Your brothers nephew! You helped make him and now I hear when you met him yesterday for the second time that you wouldn’t look at him. Wouldn’t hold him?!” She spat at him fuming. She knew he would yell back at Scarlett but she was still his mother.

“Ma’am we need you to stay calm they’re doing everything they can. It’s possible that the peritonitis has spread and infected other areas or it could be from malnutrition over the past few days or it could be that his body has been through so much change his heart is struggling to cope. We don’t know yet. But they are doing everything they can to get his heart beating again.” She assured her leading her to sit down.

Colby frowned more at her taking a deep breath "I didnt fucking ask for that child okay! Im fucking trying some and I dont want to hold him and feel like even more of a god damn failure alright?! I know I fucked up but she is gone! Why should I show interest when I know she will just take him away because of my mistake!" he yelled shaking his head more

Max sat there her hands gripping her hair near the scalp on either side of her head trying to calm down. She rocked gently back and forth crying softly not even noticing his parents had returned from lunch.

She looked at him exasperated. “If you didn’t ask for the child then you shoulda covered it up. Scarlett never planned on the baby either and it almost killed her along the way but she stepped up to the mark because it’s not about you two. This about your son. He has a name yknow. Your son Jackson... he deserves to know who
His father is. Nobody is perfect Colby but you can still make it right by trying to be there for him. She doesn’t want to take him away from you. All she wants is for you to know him and get to have a relationship with him. Couldn’t care less about getting money off of you though between us it would be helpful.... Colby you really should meet your son properly he’s just the most precious little boy. Spitting image of you when you were that small.”

They were still working desperately on Tom to get a heartbeat but so far nothing and it took them still another five minutes before they got a steady pulse and had him breathing on his own but they worked quickly to get him on more support than before to prevent it from happening again and someone came out to get them, explaining everything. “So we have him on a ventilator not because he can’t breathe. There’s nothing wrong with his lungs but we would like to take that exertion away from him when he’s this weak. The worry though is that he was down for twenty minutes, time will tell if there’s any lasting damage but you can go see him now.” He told them then left the family to privacy.

Colby frowned more shaking his head some "Mom....I see the way she looks at me....Its better he doesnt have a fuck up like me in his life." he muttered staring at the floor "Nice seeing you mom, lets get some lunch before you go home." he murmured before leaving her there not wanting to talk about any of this anymore.

Max whimpered letting his parents in first before she stepped in and held his hand taking a deep breath "Dont leave us Tom." she whispered in his ear in their native tongue. She couldnt loose him again.

“Colby! Are you really going to be your father?!” She snapped at him when he was halfway out the door. She hadn’t wanted to use that on him but he’d said it his whole life. When he had kids he would be there for them. That he would never walk out on them like his and Brandon’s father has done to them when he was a kid. “I’m not asking you to try I’m telling you.” She told him much more firmly this time.

Tom was starting to wake up a little and glanced over at max just squeezing her hand tightly

Colby stopped dead in his tracks and took a deep breath shaking his head some "....Ill try, I make no promises as to how she will react." he muttered taking a deep breath before closing the door the his restroom and staying in there till she left.

Max held his hand some kissing it gently "Hey handsome." she whispered

Tom stared up at her seeing double for a minute or two until his vision focused more and he managed to grip at her hand a little and grunt at her. He could feel the tube down his throat but he wasn’t stupid enough to try and yank it out.

Scarlett woke up frowning some and looked over at Finn, her frown disappearing and she smiled seeing he had Jackson cradled in his arms. “I hope he’s behaving.”

Max frowned some "They wanted to give you extra help to breathe." she said softly biting her lip some as looked at him.

Finn nodded happily and smiled wide "Yeah he started screaming not too long ago,wanted some attention." he said laughing a bit as Jackson squealed loudly "Yes yes we know you think its funny." he cooed to him

Scarlett frowned and nodded wondering why she hadn’t woken up to that. “Can I get you a drink or anything fergie?” She asked him pecking his cheek and taking Jackson so she could go feed him.

Tom just stared at her giving her hand a squeeze. He was no longer getting hot flushes or sweating as bad as he was which was a good sign that his fever had gone way down.

Finn blushed softly at the nickname nodding some "Just another water would be great." he said happily smiling wide again

Max smiled some watching his mom go get a nurse to let them know he had woken up "Its gonna be okay baby I promise."

She nodded and got him some then sat feeding Jackson again.

Tom just watched her taking comfort in her being there and held her hand gently. He was ready to go home and he just wanted some downtime with max.

-3 weeks-
Tom stood up from the couch carefully and wandered into the kitchen frowning some, having to grab at the counter to stop himself from falling down when he got dizzy but he eventually made it over to Max at the sink and slipped his arms around her waist

Scarlett walked into the venue with her arms around Finn's waist smiling up at him. Her friend had offered to babysit for her so that she could be a normal adult for the evening and she was enjoying being with her new man. Finn made her happy and she knew he adored her too. He made her feel special. Her smile faded though when she saw the look on Colby's face as they passed by him

Max smiled some and turned in his arms stopping the dishes "Hey there, how are you?" she asked softly kissing him gently

Colby walked past Scarlett frowning some as he saw Finn. He was jealous, he missed Scarlett so much. Though after their fight she wouldnt even speak to him. He had gone over to meet their son but apparently it had been a bad time and she told him never to come back.

Scarlett sighed some but shook her head "Alright mister... We got a WHOLE night just the two of us." She winked at Finn and got to her makeup room, going in and picking up the bag of stuff she had left there the night before by accident.

Tom shrugged some frowning "Not good today but hopefully tomorrow I'm not so sick." he mumbled, resting his head against her shoulder. "I love you.... I don't deserve the way you've looked after me." He murmured, his hand gripping at her momentarily as he stumbled to the side a little

Finn smiled some and held her close to him whem she came to be within arms length again "Mmm I was thinking I take you to dinner and then whatever you want." he said softly before he leant down pecking her lips some

Max frowned softly and sighed a little "I love you too babe, and its not an issue okay? You do deserve this because youre amazing." she said giving him a small smile

She smiled and kissed him back smiling up at him, "Dinner sounds great and I dunno... An early night maybe?" She teased. She'd not had a chance since Jackson was born to be just a normal adult again yet and she was forgetting what it was to go out and have fun.

He frowned and nodded, going to lay on the couch again not feeling good today at all, just pulling the bucket closer to him and watched the wall, glad to have the air conditioning on his face to keep him cool at the very least. He leaned into her when she came and sat with him, just holding her close quietly and still focusing on not being sick

Finn chuckled some and shook his head a bit "Dinner and a stroll downtown it is." he said happily not wanting to push her too much, he knew of her health issues and even though she had been good recently he didnt want to risk anything.

Max sat down with him and sighed softly stroking his hair back gently "Babe you mind if I turn on the tv?" she asked softly

He shook his head a little and curled up a bit more. “I just want to get back to work.” He grumbled.

Scarlett smkledand nodded taking her cases to his car then headed back inside quickly to talk to Colby. “I need you to not show up at the house just because you feel like it. If you wanna see your son then you gotta call ahead. Arrange something. We are not there to be at your beck and call. So if you wanna see Jackson and get to spend time with him then you gotta organise your shit.l She told him then walked off still angry about him just showing up yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back