• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Scarlett nodded and smiled some, getting up to go get his medicine sorted out for five minutes time "They're talking about possible surgery." She mumbled "I don't think I'm ready for him to go through that though." She told him quietly and fed the dog at the same time she was getting things sorted.

She just nodded and left her to privacy with him. He woke up shortly before they came to give him some lunch, needing help with it btu he was able to chew and swallow on his own finally and he leaned back a bit just watching her some more grateful than he was able to explain that she was there with him still and helping him

Colby frowned at the thought of surgery keeping Jacksom close as it ran through his mind "I dont want that either." He murmured watching her a bit. He missed her, he wouldnt deny it and now having Jackson too made it so much worse. She was with Finn though and they seemed really happy, he didnt want to step in and ruin things for them.

Max smiled softly helping him eat his food before she helped him sit up "I love you Tom." She whispered kissing him gently

She frowned some and nodded a bit "He's got another couple tests tomorrow, you're still coming to that right?" She asked him getting stressed about them already worrying about how her little boy was going to be, just wanting him healthy but she was glad at least that with Colby in his life he was getting much better treatment because they could now afford it for him.

He smiled watching her, making her sit on the bed with him and kissed her head "I love you too." he murmured holding her close as best as he could, "So much." He smiled at her "Want home." He told her though frowning for a moment

Colby nodded some "Yes I got the day off for it." He explained handing Jackson over when it was medicine time "Dont worry babe, we'll get through this." He murmured not noticing that he had let babe slip

Max nodded some "I know, soon okay? Theyll let you out soon enough." She said softly while tracing patterns on his chest just the way he liked.

Scarlett blushed a little having definitely noticed it but frowned when he didn't want to take the medicine and just bounced him gently to try and soothe him "I know pumpkin I know but you have to so you can get better." She coaxed gently trying to calm him down then finally got it down him and just cuddled him close protectively looking over at Colby "When is your mom coming down next?" She asked him

He just watched her quietly and held her free hand , rubbing her knuckles carefully, "Sleepy." He mumbled, resting his head on her shoulder carefully so she would stay comfortable and not have to move

Colby gave a soft laugh when Jackson finally took his medicine "She should be here next week." He murmured takimg Jackson as he reached out for him "Oh I know buddy, mommy being mean making you take that medicine huh? It helps you though so you gotta take it." He told him smiling as he grumbled and cuddled into him "Cranky baby."

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently "Take a nap babe, Im not going anywhere."

He didn't ask twice and just nodded off cuddling into her contentedly. He loved her more than anything and was just glad she was sticking by him. Amy walked into the room an hour later but paused seeing Max there and shook her head. She'd been hoping that Max wouldn't catch her coming here to see him but she hadn't checked the sign in sheet properly today.

Scarlett smiled and watched him carefully. "You promise that you aren't leaving this time?" She asked Colby and frowned for a moment still paranoid about that happening.

Max looked over at the door frowning softly as she saw Amy. She got up quietly and went over "Hi.." she said quietly. They had never spoken about what had happened and honestly she expected Amy to slap her for what she did.

Colby frowned looking at her "Im not leaving Scarlett." He said in a serious tone before sighing a bit.

She just nodded a little and sighed quietly "I don't like him being sick, he was doing so well." She mumbled and went to tidy herself up a bit and change into clean clothes "What time is it?" She asked Colby tiredly.

"I can't believe you have the nerve to show up here after everything you've done.... You're the reason he's here you know! Last time I came up they told me he would have been starting to have the stroke the night before and you left him on his own while he was that ill! I don't know what he saw in you but now he's getting better he WILL be coming home with me!" She snapped at her, going to sit by Tom's bed

Max looked at her in shock glaring at her some "It is NOT my fault he is here! I didn't leave him, we went to bed it happened in his sleep." She spat back taking in a deep breath "Why are you even here?! Have you been coming the entire time?" She asked trying to keep her cool.

Colby smiled some as she came back down "Its nearly 7." He murmured placing Jackson on his cot when he finally fell asleep "You wanna get some pizza?"

She nodded and yawned big then frowned "Uh... no I'm okay actually, I'm not so hungry at the moment." She mumbled and left Jackson's room with Colby, pulling the door to quietly, "Colby... I.... Actually never mind." She sighed some and reached up squeezing his shoulder, "Goodnight, I'll see you soon." She murmured and went to her room to go to bed

Amy smirked some "OF course I have, he'll come home eventually... He cheated on me so what makes you think he won't do it to you?" she spat at her

Max frowned more and shook her head "Amy please leave....just go." She muttered taking a deep breath

Colby frowned some and followed her "Im going to stay the night, just so you can sleep." He said softly "Mind if I take the couch?" He asked

She nodded and yawned "You know where the blankets and pillows are." She mumbled then shut her door and went to lay down, calling Finn smiling some "Hey, how was your day handsome?" She asked him quietly "Wanted to give you a heads up that Colby is staying on the couch here tonight so that I can actually get some sleep and he will manage JAckson." She murmured.

Amy smirked at her "You don't really think he's going to be loyal to you do you?" She muttered and left after that

Max stood there shaking with anger letting her tears pour out as she left. She knew Tom would never leave her,he loved her, he would be loyal.

Finn smiled some as he heard her voice "Hey beautiful, my day was long. Worried about you and Jackson." He said softly biting his lip a small bit at the mention of Colby "Well thats nice of him." He murmured

She nodded yawning again. “Well I’ll be at work tomorrow night. Maybe I can get there early and go for a quick dinner with you?” She murmured starting to fall asleep on the phone.

Tom started taking a bad turn later on that afternoon and when he finally woke up again he was having trouble keeping his vision focused for any period of time but also struggling to breathe steady looking around for max scared

Finn smiled softly nodding some "Yes that sounds great." He murmured yawning some "Goodnight love." He whispered

Max whimpered softly as she held him "Shhh baby its okay." She whispered pressing the call button hoping he would get better

His nurse came back in to check on him and upped his painkillers along with the new set of antibiotics they’d put him on after working out it was a chest infection he was dealing with and she got him settled once more looking over st max. “Try not to worry. We expect things like this when he’s here for a long period of time and still rather inactive.” She told her justly checking his temperature again and frowned not liking how high it had crept but left them to it.

Scarlett smiled and fell asleep right after hanging up the phone

Max nodded softly and cried as she left holding onto him until she fell asleep with him.

Colby ended up getting up during the night and sleeping in Jackson's room so he was right next to him whenever he needed him

Scarlett woke up early in the morning so she could get things together and ready for her to take Jackson out while he was still sleeping. Taking full advantage of having Colby around

Tom woke up in the morning still feeling really rough but he was listening to max talking to his main doctor hearing him explain that he would be happy for tom to go home once he was cleared of the chest infection as long as they had a strict program to help max follow for taking care of him.

Colby came down giving a small smile "Hey there, you sleep good?" He asked pouring himself some coffee desperately needing it

Max nodded some "I can definitely do that." She murmured turning to Tom looking like a complete wreck giving him a small smile when she saw him awake "Hey babe.." she whispered

She shrugged and sat down at the table smiling seeing Jackson snuggled into his dads shoulder. “He’s a daddy’s boy.” She mumbled.

Tom just lay there watching her trying to reach for her hand carefully

Colby chuckled softly "You think so?" He asked sippinh his coffee a bit

Max held his hand kissing it gently "We'll get to go home soon." She said softly kissing his cheek "Just have to get rid of this chest infection."

He nodded and just watched her. It was another month before they finaly were letting him go home and he was still struggling in some ways, still stuck in a wheelchair for now but he could move it around on his own for short periods of time and her was able to talk properly finally, just glad to be back home with Max and for the most part, trying to do as much for himself as was possible but he was on the couch next to her for the afternoon, having a movie marathon with her.

Scarlett was sat at the hospital with Jackson, they'd decided in the end to go ahead with the surgery and after a very long anxiety filled day they'd come out and let her know that everything had gone well. Colby had been away for work the whole time though and with him now champion because Aleister was out of action it was putting a strain on him as well but he would be home today as well as Finn but she found herself more excited to see Colby than anything.

Max smiled softly as dhe cuddled him on the couch kissing him gently as their movie ended "Can I get you anything my love?" She asked quietly stroking his cheek gently

Finn pulled up to the house and gave a soft smile as he knocked on the door. He had missed Scarlett dearly but lately she seemed so distant from him,almost like she didnt want to be with him anymore.

He shook his head. “Long as you’re here it’s all good.l he murmured and kissed her gently. “I love you.” He murmured tiredly.

Scarlett was still sat at the hospital with Jackson waiting impatiently to be allowed to take him home finally but they’d told her it would likely be a few more days now and she answered a call from Finn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back