• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Colby sighed heavily and nodded some goijg to get ready for his show hating everything right now. He had to keep it together though, to see his son.

Max sighed softly and nodded a bit "I know baby I know, youll get back soon." she murmured kissing his forehead gently

He frowned and just nodded getting up carefully and going to lay down upstairs. He was barely communicating with her but he just wasn’t himself one bit and that was driving him crazy.

Scarlett got back in Finns car and leaned back. “Where do you wanna go eat?@ she asked him taking his hand gently.

Max sighed softly letting him go before she turned on her show to get caught up. She felt terrible for him, but she missed her man. He was so off lately and she was worried he would stay this way.

Finn gave a smile "Whatever you want." he said happily as he started to pull out of the parking lot

She rolled her eyes a little "You say that every time, you gotta make a decision sooner or later Fergie.... Alright... How about that seafood place in the mall, that one with the good view, they have real good food, we can walk along the canal after." She smiled at him, lighting up the way she always did around him.

Tom came downstairs again feeling really shaky and frowned at her "Max... I'm not feeling so great." He mumbled, making it to the kitchen to get himself some water.

Finn smiled widely and nodded some "Yeah that sounds great! Good for the diet too." he said happily squeezing her hand some. She really made him the happiest he had been in a long time. He was so comfortable around her, and he loved Jackson as well.

Max went over frowning a bit "Whats wrong?" she asked softly helping him up and drink some water

He shook his head not saying what he was feeling "I just don't feel right." He muttered and pushed her hand away, insisting he could drink water by himself. "I already told you I just don't feel good!" He snapped at her.

Scarlett kissed his cheek and smiled some, leaning back happily while he drove "What did your Mom say on the phone the other day about their flights... Do they need picking up?"

Max frowned some and moved some glaring at him a bit "Niet doen. Stop ermee nu Thomas, ik probeer je alleen maar te neuken." she spat before she went upstairs and locked herself in the room not wanting to deal with him and his moody attitude.
(Don't. Stop it right now Thomas, I am only trying to fucking help you)

Finn shook his head some "No no, thats why she was calling they found a shuttle to the hotel. We will have to pick them up for dinner though." he explained smiling some

He grunted a bit and rubbed at his chest, getting up after a while and just going to bed with her for the night, falling asleep next to her.

She smiled and kissed his cheek nodding. She spent the rest of the night enjoying being a carefree adult again before she would go back to being a mom in the morning, just enjoying spending time with her boyfriend and stayed the night at his place

Max woke up the next morning and sighed heavily seeing Tom next to her. She got up and went to take a shower trying to relax and get herself together. His mood swings had been killing her lately, he was becoming so rude to her that she could barely handle it.

Finn woke up in the morning smiling happily as he saw Scarlett next to him. He could definitely get used to waking up next to her every morning. He yawned some and heard the door bell getting up and answering smiling as her friend stood at the door "Hey there, I'l take him from you thanks so much for watching him." he said happily taking Jackson who was looking around squealing loudly as he saw Fergal.

Tom had stopped breathing about a minute prior to her waking up and although she hadn't realised it, she'd been woken up by him trying to grab at her but all he'd managed was for his fingers to brush against her side a little before his hand fell limp

Scarlett frowned as she woke up groaning a little deciding that she needed more than just one night off of being a mom but she couldn't help the smile that came when Finn walked in with a squirmy Jackson "You miss me baby boy?" She cooed

Max came out and looked at him frowning some. He hadnt moved a single inch since her shower, and he was always moving in his sleep. She noticed his chest not moving and quickly rushed over checking him before she screamed dialing 911 before she did CPR.

Finn smiled wide as Jackson squealed loudly reaching for her "Oh shhh shh, its okay she is right there." He murmured placing him in her arms watching as he clung to her immediately.

“911 What’s your emergency?” The dispatcher asked her while he watched an address flash up on the screen.

Scarlett giggled and cradled him to her, kissing his head. “Oh mommy missed you too.” She cooed to him and got up to go sort him out a bottle. “Morning handsome.” She winked at Finn

Max finished her compression before taking the phone doing chest conpressions and no mouth to mouth "My boyfriend! He isnt breathing send someone to help me please!" She cried down the line before she dropped her phone and started mouth to mouth again on Tom.

Finn followed her to the kitchen and leant against the counter smiling widely "Morning beautiful, did you sleep good?" He asked softly chuckling as Jackson clung to the bottle sucking it down in record time.

“Alright maam we have an ambulance on the way, how long has he been unresponsive?” He asked her, staying on the line with her until the paramedics arrived.

Scarlett smiled and nodded yawning. “I slept good. Are you hungry baby boy?” She cooed to him kissing his little head.

Max let them in and stood behind watching hopong they could get her boyfriends pulse going again "Come on Tom....dont leave please." She whimpered to herself

Finn smiled seeing how happy Jackson was to have her there "He is just happy to see you." He murmured.

It took them a couple more minutes but they got him breathing again and a steady pulse loading him immediately and letting her get in the back.

Tom woke up halfway there frowning some and trying to get up not remembering anything past going to bed and just looked over at max scared.

Scarlett nodded and smiled kissing his little head. “Mommy said happy to see you too.” She cooed to him. “You wanna go get breakfast babe?” She asked him taking Jackson back upstairs so she could get changed.

Max frowned and looked at him getting him down "Tom stay laying down okay? Everything is going to be okay." She said softly trying not to cry.

Finn smiled widely and nodded some "Yeah sounds great." He said happily going up to change into one of his outfits that he kept over.

Tom groaned a bit and reached for her hand, keeping it close to him, even more glad when they let her come through to the emergency room as long as she stayed in one place by his side and would move if they needed her to. "What's going on?" He grunted to her.

Scarlett smiled and nodded getting out a clean set of clothes for Jackson before waiting downstairs on the couch, sighing as she felt her phone buzz and saw Colby's name come up, texting him back to ask what he wanted.

Max held his hand tight and followed into the ER taking a deep breath keeping her eyes on him at all times "I dont know.." she whispered truthfully to him, they hadnt told her anything it was all hush and frankly it was scaring her even more.

Colby sat at home with his phone at hand sighing heavily as he texted Scarlett. He bit his lip some as he waited for her reply nearly texting back immediately asking if she would be free tomorrow for him to meet Jackson.

She checked her schedule then sent him back that she would be at home with him all day but she would prefer he came in the morning then set her phone down and set Jackson in his carrier when he fell asleep getting up going to find Finn.

Tom frowned some and watched her just gripping her hand tightly. “I don’t want to be here. I want to go home.” He muttered.

Finn gave her a soft smile as he waited by the door "Ready?" He asked happily looking at Jackson who sat comfortably in his carrier

Max nodded some taking a deep breath "I know love, but we have to see what is wrong." She murmured

He shook his head. “I want to go home.” He whimpered, scared.

Scarlett nodded and kissed his cheek, lifting the carrier. “I know we had plans tomorrow morning.... but I think we’re gonna have to postpone... Colby wants to meet Jackson tomorrow morning.” She told him.

Max nodded some and took in a deep breath squeezing his hand looking to the doctor "Whats happening?" She asked softly

Finn nodded some and helped her to the car "Oh okay, well you let me know how that goes okay?" He murmured before getting in the car. He didnt like Colby at the moment for what he did to her but if he wanted to actually meet his son now, he couldnt be too mad. Plus it was Scarlett's choice ultimately

Tom grunted a little, lifing his head some to help them out so they could get a mask on him to help him breathe a little better, barely listening , eventually tuning out entirely and felt a hand go to his shoulder and shake it some, his head lolling over to the side and seeing his doctor was shining a bright light in his eyes but he couldn't even flinch away from it. The next thing he knew was hearing Max panicking before he blacked out completely.

Scarlett smiled tiredly "I will do... This is just a test run... To see if this will work at all to be perfectly honest." She murmured yawning some and leaned back in the car seat, watching him while he drove, "You know how happy I am when I'm with you?" She murmured, reaching over and giving his hand a squeeze

Max listened carefully and whimpered a bit trying to figure out what was happening but he focus was on Tom. She went wide eyed as he blacked out "Whats going on?!"

Finn smiled widely and kissed her hand as he drove "Mmm well Im guessing a lot since you're still with me." He said happily kissing her hand again "You make me very happy Scarlett, so happy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back