• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max frowned and rubbed his back some "Oh Tom...Im so sorry." she whispered not knowing what she could do for him other than be there.

Holly nodded happily "With you raising him I know he will." she said before looking over the menu

He frowned some laying there trying to stay calm and shut his eyes breathing slowly “I don’t feel good.” He slurred.

Scarlett smiled and thanked her quietly lifting him up and holding him on her lap while she picked out her breakfast.

Max frowned some pressing the call button again "Tom....Tom stay with me." she said softly

Holly smiled happily at the two of them then decided on what she wanted "How has work been?"

Tom groaned a bit just trying to hold her hand still. “It hurts.” He mumbled wrapping his free arm around his stomach.

She shrugged a little. “It’s been okay.... Finn has been a big help. When he’s not busy he comes and hangs out with me and watches this one plus when he’s getting painted he sits with this one too.” She told her. “It’s just hard working around Colby and watching new girls come and go all the time with him.

Max nodded some and took a deep breath "I know baby I know." she murmured kissing his temple

Holly smiled happily and nodded some "Im glad you've got someone helping atleast." she said and frowned shaking her head at the mention of her son "Theyre awful Scarlett, I really think he is just trying to move past you but its not working." she explained

He grunted a few times before being sick again, this time laying back on the bed and going really quiet, his hand falling to his side some.

Scarlett nodddd a little just listening to her while they are then drove her back to her place and said goodbye to her so she could go see Colby. She relaxed a little once she had left and went to get some chores done keeping him near by so she could keep an eye on him.

Max went wide eyed some and pressed the panick button whimpering some "Help please!" she called down the hall seeint his heart rate start to slow down

Finn walked to the door and knocked lightly hoping she would be up for hanging out while he had some free time today

He grunted a little and looked up at her frowning feeling someone moving his head and pushing a mask onto his face making it easier to breathe then lay back again and they checked him over making sure he was doing okay before going to talk to max and calm her down before they let her back in the room. He was exhausted but his stomach hurt so much still and he wasn’t keeping even water down so they promised to take an ultrasound test once they had a slot open that afternoon.

Scarlett opened up the door smiling at Finn but confused. “Hey.... hey come on in... what are you doing here?” She asked him going to get the bottle out the warmer and making sure it wasn’t too hot then lifted Jackson into her arms and fed him carefully. “You want some coffee? A soda? A beer?” She asked him smiling.

Max frowned more and calmed down the best she could before taking a deep breath as she sat next to him "I called your parents by the way, to let them know what was going on." she murmured

Finn gave a small smile rubbing the back of his neck "Hey, sorry for just popping up I uhh...I just wanted to know if you'd like to hang out a bit. I had some free time so I thought I'd drop by and see you and Jackson." he explained biting his lip some

Tom just watchedher and nodded. He would hardly admit it but he was scared. He didn’t know what was happening to him and he didn’t know what this would mean long term and he didn’t know if he was going to get better or worse. He reached out for her hand starting to cry quietly more from the pain than anything.

Scarlett smiled and nodded. “Yeah that sounds great. Did you have anything in mind or did you just wanna hang out here?” She asked him smiling. She really liked Finn and she enjoyed his company. She was always comfortable around him.

Max held his hand tight and stayed there for him just wiping his tears but she didnt say anything to him other than 'Its going to be alright.' repeatedly trying to soothe him the best she could

Finn smiled some "Well I was thinking maybr we watch a movie here or something? I remember you saying something about Holly being here so I didnt know if you would be up for going out of not." he told her smiling some and waving at Jackson as he just stared at Finn with a bottle in his mouth

Tom groaned again and eventually passed out from exhaustion. It at least meant he was getting some kind of rest. They left him to sleep when they came in to do the ultrasound asking max several questions about his day to day

Scarlett smiled and nodded. “That works with me. I can’t promise I won’t fall asleep during it like I do these days but I can try.” She giggled finishing up with Jackson and burped him gently then took him to his playmat for some tummy time. “Can I get you anything Finn? Snacks? Drink?”

Max looked at the nurses and sighed heavily "He is a professional wrestler, he eats well, and he works out daily, he is always doing his best to take care of himself." she explained just wanting to know what was wrong with her boyfriend.

Finn laughed softly and nodded some "Well thats perfectly fine." he said while laid on the ground infront of Jackson making funny faces at him "Could I have some water please?" he asked giving her his giant smile and batting his eyelashes

His doctor nodded and finished up getting one of the nurses to clean him off. “Right. The burst appendix is all cleared which is good news. Bad news is it’s left him with peritonitis because it burst in the first place. There’s several abscesses in the stomach lining as well it’s looking like, we’re gonna get him on a feeding tube to try and keep his nurrients up, get him on a course of antibiotics and drain the abscesses. We’ll see how he does from there.” He told her and signed off on that treatment for him so they could get started setting him up with the feeding tube and the new IV. The next time he woke up his parents had arrived and he looked over at max mouthing a thank you just laying there quietly.

Scarlett nodded smiling st him taking a quick picture while Jackson squeaked at Finn and reached for him shrieking until Scarlett came back with Finns water and passed it to him.

Finn laughed some and tickled Jackson letting him grab his hand "You are just adorable." he said taking the water from Scarlett and thanking her before he started to drink it

Max nodded softly smiling as his parents came in and hugged them tight "Its so good to see you." she said softly before looking at Tom as he woke up "Hey there." she said softly kissing his forehead gently

He frowned watching them all and let his mom come over to sit with him for comfort. “They’re gonna drain the abscesses soon.” He mumbled. “They said four weeks off work after I’m out of here.” He mumbled looking over at max.

Scarlett smiled watching him. “He’s a cutie pie for sure.” She said quietly. “How come they let you have a day off? You’re Finn Balor. You’re not allowed days off.” She teased.

Grace nodded softly and squeezed her son's hand "You just get better okay?" she murmured to him in Dutch sighing softly

Finn nodded happily and gave a small chuckle "Well after what happened with Aleister theyre handing out a little time off just to make sure their top guys are alright I guess."

She frowned and nodded. “I wanna get down to see them but I got this one and he’s just getting over being sick so I’m not risking anything.” She said getting herself a drink and went to sit on the couch after she got Jackson down for a nap in his travel cot.

Tom just nodded and lay back watching max some. “Get some rest love. You need it.” He murmured tiredly. He was glad his parents had arrived though.

Grace watched as Max nodded and went to the couch passing out as soon as she layed down "I was surprised to hear her voice when she called." she murmured raising an eyebrow some "What happened with Amy?"

Finn nodded giving a smile before he got up to sit with her "Well Im glad he is doing better." he said wrapping his arm on the back of the couch sipping his water again "How are you doing?"

Tom frowned not having the energy to explain it, grateful when his dad cut in and mentioned it was a question for another time while tom started drifting off to sleep needing the rest.

Scarlett shrugged and smiled. “I’m alright. I think Jackson is keeping me so busy I haven’t had time to be upset.” She muttered glancing over at him.

Grace nodded softly and sighed some looking to his father "Im worried about him." she whispered

Finn nodded some "Is that a good or bad thing?" he asked raising his eyebrow some.

He shook his head. “I trust max to look after him if he’s still sick when we have to leave.” He muttered although he could definitely see that the weight was already beginning to shed off of him because he couldn’t keep anything down just hoping that it would change as the treatment worked.

Scarlett shrugged and leaned into him some. “I think it means I’m not stewing in being angry at him and I’m still getting on with life. Don’t get me wrong I am upset with him and I am furious that he would do this but at the end of the day... my focus can’t be wallowing in my feelings, it has to be Jackson and making sure he’s okay.” She mumbled yawning.

Grace nodded some and sighed heavily hoping her son would be okay "I just hope this works...look how skinny he is." she whispered letting a few tears fall.

Finn nodded some and gave a big smile "That doesnt sound too bad then." he said happily watching her yawn some "Would you like to rest Scarlett? I can get out of your hair if you need me to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back