• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 《WRATH》: Interest Check

Hello again everyone! Apologies for the notification to the people who've replied to this 😅

This will probably be my last time bumping this interest check. We've just begun the roleplay, but we are still open! We will be open until I put "(CLOSED)" in the title of the RP/CS Thread. Don't hesitate to message me any questions you may have, or drop a character in the CS thread!

If anybody would just like to read how things play out, here is the link to the RP thread: Fandom - 《WRATH》

Hey Nobody Special Nobody Special , Is it ok if I can give a Hellspawn to my character?

Hmmm, it depends. What Organization do you think your character will be in?

If they're in the Union, I'll have to unfortunately say no.

But, if they're in Ibara, and you can think of a good reason that they would have one, I may be able to allow it. They'd also have to be an Overseer if they use a Hellspawn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back