• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Esmere and Timo traded questioning sideward glances, uncertain of what had happened or why it had shaken Kaitlyn so, but neither seemed to know exactly what was going on. Timoteo was the first to speak up, his voice slow and low.

"I will take you home, then, or at least bring you halfway," he stated, scratching the back of his head. He wondered if he had said something he ought not have, or if something was wrong with Kaitlyn, as if she were sick or hurt from this weird sensation. Three days . . . that was a long time to dread about this. "Esmere--"

"No worries," she replied, still skeptical but with a well-meaning smile on her face. "I understand if you need time to heal or think things over. It was nice meeting you! Kaitlyn, was it? Lovely name. Come visit me again! Timo, you too, tomorrow if possible, but not today! If you come again today you'll give my mother a heart attack."

"I, uh, okay," Timoteo responded, not precisely sure how to handle the statement. "Tomorrow, then."

Still ruminating over what had happened, he picked up Kaitlyn and started heading for the door without meeting any resistance. Within the kitchen he could hear the scrapings of a sudsy brush against dishes, Esmere's mother taking care of one more thing in the overlarge household for a family of three trying their best to stay afloat while maintaining an aura of wealth.

It took some time, going outside of earshot of the rest of the village, but Timo decided to ask now instead of later, whether or not she was in pup form.

"Did I say something wrong earlier?"

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn waited a little longer until they were far enough out of the village to transform back. "No. It's mainly about that vision. I remember it had happened when I was younger." She stated, her eyes clouded in her thoughts. "Though... I am sorry to leave such short of notice there. I just think I have a way to get her to walk." As they continued, there was one thing of her mind: that book. The book that her grandfather wrote, maybe he had something written in there about it. She did remember her A, B, C's. Maybe she could figure out the whole reading thing.

When things began to get familiar to her, she lit up and took off. But then came running back and went for a hug, once again. "Bye, Timoteo. But like I said: I need three days. Please. It'd be much appreciated." Kaitlyn ran home from then and immediately when into her waterfall abode. Tugged out that book and set to work.​

The boy held back from breathing a sigh of relief that it was not him, instead having himself nod in at least partial understanding of the situation. She wanted to help out Esmere! That was fantastic in every way possible, and he felt that, if she could help cure Esmere's ailment, that they both would be indentured to her with a favour they would happily spend the rest of their lives repaying. The ability of being able to walk and run freely, something he took for granted, would be so freeing to his friend who had spent three quarters of her life unable to do so. Tears burned in his eyes just thinking about her being healthy and hale, tears he tried to hide for fear of them being considered sad instead of glad.

"If you can do that, I would be immortally grateful for the both of us. Thank you, Kate. You are a good friend. I'll wait three or four days or a month or even a year if it means giving her working legs again, but three days I will check in."

He returned the hug tightly and saw her off, standing in silence as only the forest could be heard afterwards, twittering and snapping and rustling and babbling. Yes, he did love her, but moreover she was a friend as well.

After what felt like hours, he returned to the village, hoping and praying that this mysterious cure could work.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn lay on her bed, simply staring at the words on the page. "What do they mean?" she asked herself, standing up with her hands cupping her cheeks. "Fudge! Come on, brain!" she chuckled when she tried to think of the letters of the alphabet. It can't be this hard. I'm overthinking, she thought. She began tracing through her memory and began humming and then singing! She was remembering them!

She stayed up until midnight, trying to sound out the words at the beginning of the book. "T...hou...gh... I... Ha...d... a... fee...ling..." she rubbed her head. "Though I had a feeling! Yes!" She then saw the moon hovering up in the sky and she gasped, "I need to get some sleep if I'm going to be doing this all day!" She slumped down on her bed and silently prayed: "Please give me the gift to read and heal Esmere... please..."

(Want to do a time-skip?)​

(Want to do a time-skip?)​

((Sounds good on my end! I can get something drafted up within the day, though it might be a while. Let me know if you would like to start it up, as I am saddened to say that you are the faster writer between us. Nice work on the last post, by the bye. It was very evocative and I could feel the success, which is fantastic.))

(No worries, take your time. And yeah, I hate to admit it but I am a pretty quick typer. I just think about what I would type up and I type! Maybe a little too quick for comfort.) :puff:

((All is comfortable on my end, so if there were any worries on my account I hope this clears the air! Throughout my hobby as a writer I have developed perfectionist traits which can slow things to a crawl, so I admire that your manner of typing. Thanks! I will see what I can come up with.))

Three days came and went slowly, and Timo felt like he was once again counting down the seconds till the next time he could visit Kaitlyn. Work continued as it always must once the blacksmith had recovered enough to swing a hammer and smelt ore from stone in the intense heat of a tamed blaze, but his mind was occupied with thought as if drowning out all else, and people, especially customers of the blacksmith, began to complain or worry about his state of well-being. Sleep came at a loss to him, resulting in dark rings around his eyes, and Esmere on the second day, when he just would not get riled up from her teasing, sent him off to get some rest at home where he finally went to sleep for the evening and into the morning.

Feeling refreshed, his body no longer paining him from lack of sleep, Timo was well enough to devour breakfast in quick gulps as if he had not eaten for a week. His mother and father could not help but give stares as he did so, but were happy to see that his weird funk for nearly a week was coming to a close. When they asked about what had been bothering him, he answered that he was not bothered, instead excited. When they asked about what had made him excited, he shut himself off behind a smile that left them dissatisfied and frustrated.

After a fair number of catch-up chores, he looked up and found that the sun was far enough in the sky for his liking. This left him just enough time to arrive at Kaitlyn's waterfall abode by noon. Autumnal gusts swept in, carrying with them a bit of a chill that signed that summer was on a slow decline to its next step. The sky seemed like it was threatening to rain, and perhaps that was part of the reason for the slight chill, but the storm clouds were scattered and poor in size and amount.

Stepping out of the bushes, Timo looked about for Kaitlyn, wondering if she was outside of her lovely waterfall house or within. His mind rushed between excitement and the quelling of it. What if she made the cure? What if she did not? The duality of it all was enough to drive a man batty, and he hoped that it would not make him so.

Kaitlyn Williams

Reading through the book the previous night, she had found the cure written down. It was nothing but a recipe. The ingredients were native to her forest but were scattered everywhere. So she had been dashing around all morning, not giving up 'til she was done. The rock-stone bowl she had been carrying with her was full of many herbs and plants that she had to bunch together to make one major cure. Kaitlyn had finally found everything before Timoteo had arrived and was smashing with her Mortar and Pestle. She was seated on one of the large rocks by her home, holding a determined expression on her face. She then felt like there was an appearance, she turned around to see Timoteo.

"Timo!" she called, running over to him and gave him a tight, long hug. "It felt like a week since I've seen you last!" She said, letting him go. "Come look!" she grabbed his hand without hesitation and led him to the rock she was seated on. She grabbed the rock bowl and showed him the cure, "here it is! It's the cure. I had been running around all morning to find the ingredients for it. But what was even tougher was to read through that book, which is where I found the cure at." Her tail swished behind and she was softly bouncing on her toes with anticipation. "We do need to bring this to Esmere though."​

Upon seeing Kaitlyn, Timo was abundantly prepared to catch Kaitlyn in a warm embrace. He was getting acclimated to these hugs and adored them, hugging her back tightly.

"It did feel that way, didn't it?" he answered with a slightly shy chuckle, looking away for a moment. "It's good to see you! Oh, sure!" he continued, feeling himself dragged by the hand off to where she was sitting earlier. The bowl that she was working on was well pestled and smelled strongly of herbs he partially recognised, but certainly not all of them. His eyes went wide.

"You read the recipe all by yourself? I thought you . . . you taught yourself how to read in three days?!" he exclaimed, voice incredulous. "That is . . . amazing! Well done, Kate! I am very impressed!"

He looked at the solution again and wondered something, standing with a curled finger over his bottom lip.

"You have done an incredible job, but if you do not mind my saying so this is rather loose. I am not sure if you are finished, but if it is . . . can we lump it together with honey? In my village there is a doctor that makes pills of balled-up medicine, and Esmere has a weak stomach for herbs. Honey makes it go down easier. Only the smallest amount is needed to make the medicine stick."

Last edited:
Kaitlyn Williams

"Yes, I sure did! It wasn't as hard as I had expected reading to be," she admitted, with a slight shrug. Though, she had stayed up hours on end trying to figure it out, until she could read both pages within minutes. She wasn't intending to brag or anything of that sort, she wanted to just show how much helping Esmere meant to her. She listened to him cautiously and flicked her ears in thought. Honey? She was sure that adding that won't mess up the combination of herbs to make such a life-changing herb. Her eyes were clouded and she was facing the ground, shooting glances around her.

"That works," she nodded. "I guess a little honey won't hurt any." Kaitlyn looked around her and ran into her den, returning with some honey on a spoon. She plopped some in and mixed it in well. But her mind was racing for Esmere to try it and be able to walk. The adrenaline was pumping with anticipation in her veins as she continued and saw it looked well-combined enough, she did a satisfied nod. "When would you like to head on there? I'm ready whenever!"​

((Just for reference, I recently learned or relearned that some early day pills, at least in China and a few other locations I can think of, used honey for a glue. Chocolate is also a good additive, but probably not found in these parts, so I went with honey for a suggestion.))

While Kaitlyn slipped off to find honey and subsequently came back, Timo braced himself against the large rock, amazed that what was in the bowl was a cure for his friend's long-term ailment, at least . . . that is what he hoped. He trusted Kaitlyn's judgement and was more than willing to try it out for her sake. How amazing Kaitlyn was for recalling this recipe, for sharing a memory, and for much, much more. If this worked out, he had no idea how to repay her for her life-changing aid. He fumbled for ideas.

"I am ready to go now, if that is okay! I, well, am extremely eager and anxious, if that makes sense. Even though I have seen it through your eyes, I cannot wrap my head about this. Esmere walking freely, her legs normal . . . it just is too amazing to think about." He looked up toward her, a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. "Whether it works or not -- and I believe it will -- thanks, Kaitlyn, for all of this, really. You must have worked so hard on this. Now, let's go. I am sure that we both want to give her the good news. I have been withholding it from her in the meantime, hoping to surprise her."

Kaitlyn Williams

She smiled at him, her eyes sympathetic at him. She madly wanted this to work, it was eating her inside for how badly she wanted this. As usual, her eyes were glued on his face, her head in the clouds at that moment. "Let us go then," she said, walking with the bowl in her hands. She was biting her lower lip with a nervous expression. She was walking by his side, eager to get there, she picked up the pace. Sometime later, she spotted the village coming into view, so she handed him the bowl, "if you don't mind..." She then shifted and followed at his heels.

The eagerness and anticipation were eating at her gut. She knew this would change her and Esmere's life forever. She knew this was her destiny, she had to do this. There was no going back. Why would she? Her little ears flopped and her tongue panted as they walked. She had to do this for Esmere. There was a question in the back of her mind, nevertheless: was it so she could win Timoteo over? Uh... maybe... she shyly responded to that question. but the only thing on her mind now was getting to help Esmere. She wouldn't sleep until it worked.​

Matching her pace, or with her matching his, Timo was just as eager to get back to the village and to Esmere, his mind occupied chiefly swayed by the thoughts of success and failure of the medicine. Patience, he reminded himself several times. Nothing was decided just yet.

As the village entered view, he smiled and accepted the bowl as Kaitlyn changed in shape as they continued on. A light drizzle started along the way from a few heralding stormclouds, causing Timo to shield the bowl and its contents with his arm sleeve for a short stint of time until they reached Esmere's family door. Rapping a few times, the two waited patiently until the door was opened once again by Mrs. Porter, her face filled with a little more glow than earlier and her hair more kempt. It seemed that things were going better for the family, or her at the very least.

"Timo! It is good that you are here, but you are early. I see you have brought your pup as well." Timoteo looked confused and tried to open his mouth to speak, but Mrs. Porter held out her hand. "Esmere is busy at the moment with her tutor, and I would appreciate it if you kept your voice low so that she does not get distracted. You can come in. Rain is starting to get heavier and I do not wish for you or the cub to get cold."

With the door swinging open, Timo happily entered after Kaitlyn did and breathed a sigh of relief as he stepped out of the cold rain. His hand popped into view with the stone bowl, and she looked suspiciously into the bowl, then at him.

"What is that?" she asked, to which Timo replied that it was a honey treat for Esmere. That brought a smile to her face. "So now my daughter is requesting sweets of you, is she? Well, she is very lucky. You are welcome to wait in the hall for as long as you would like. May I interest you in some tea?"

"Um, yes, please," he answered, not wanting to be a poor guest but answering loudly enough to hear a "Timothy? Timotheus, is that you?" in the background.

There goes that idea," Mrs. Porter sighed before shifting to a warm, motherly smile as if to forget it. "Do not cause too much trouble." She headed into the kitchen to light a fire and heat some water, leaving the two alone.

"I forgot that she has tutoring, but it should not be too long," Timo said to the pup, wherever she was.

Sounds of excitement came from the other room, then quarreling, then the tutor huffing and storming out with his materials. The tutor tossed a glare at the boy who offered a look of apology, then a confused look at the wolf pup before leaving in the rain.

"This happened last time too," he said to Kaitlyn after a moment of stunned silence. "If Mr. Wutherthrop didn't dislike me then, he will now."

"Timo! I call upon you! Let come thy presence into this here room!" laughed Esmere from behind many walls and through the corridor.

The door must have been left open, he surmised, and he started heading over hopefully with Kaitlyn in tow.

"There you are! And where is your little--ah! Kaitlyn! You are here too!" Esmere called out from her bed, smoothing her clothes. "You saved me from being bored to death, an awful way to go. Never die like that."

Timo's feathers were ruffled as he rejoindered, "Actually, you saved yourself. I was just an excuse."

"Tomay-to, tomah-to," she yukked. It was as if she was an entirely different person from what she was a minute ago in front of the tutor.

Timo closed the door and looked toward Kaitlyn, offered the bowl, and voiced, "Would you like to do the honours?"

Esmere looked between the two in skepticism, unsure of what was being presented in front of her. She could not see or guess of the bowl's contents.

Kaitlyn Williams

The slight sprinkle of the rain made her calm and she soothed. shaking her fluffy white pelt as they continued walking, she did little hops around some things on the ground. She was dead adorable to some. Though, she was a wolf pup and half-human inside. Nothing wrong with that. They approached the familiar facade she had only seen once before, she waddled up beside him, shaking her little paws dry. Her pelt sticking up on all ends, looking like a cotton ball. The door then opened and spotted the mother of Esmere, the pup wagged her tail in response. Kaitlyn shook her pelt off outside instead of doing it inside the nice home.

Kaitlyn sat down next to Timoteo with her tongue hanging out the left side of her mouth and her ears shaped in two different positions. Hearing Esmere's voice made her tailspin excitedly, and she let out a quiet yip. He saw him offer the bowl and she swiftly shifted. Kaitlyn gingerly took hold of the bowl and sat on the edge of Esmere's bed. "Listen, I must confess, that vision you had seen, so have me and Timo had seen. It was about a man who wasn't able to use his legs, and there was a cure to help him be able to walk again. The reason why I told Timo not to visit me for three days so I could whip up the cure myself. My grandfather had left his journal behind and I read it, turns out he wrote down the ingredients for the cure."

She showed the bowl of herbs to her, hoping she'd understand. Kaitlyn's heart warmed at explaining this to her, she had been waiting for this for three whole days now.​

Esmere attempted to scooch over from her position on the bed but quickly gave up, her legs being rather stuck in bed and her pillows wrapped around her head fighting her repositioning. She leaned forward once Kaitlyn sat down on the edge, listened carefully, and looked at the vegetable matter within, smelling at least to her the familiar scent of strong greens and honey. She sat quietly in bed and pursed her lips, rubbing her hands in circular motions around her wrists interchangeably. Timo could tell that she was deep in thought, but had no clue as to what she was thinking.

"So I am not crazy then," she stated, sniffling and wiping away a few stray tears. She then laughed a little softer than previously. "At least I don't believe I am, anyway. Sorry; I'm just a little overwhelmed at the moment. My friends just came here to give me back what I lost for eleven years and are going to give me the cure. I just . . . it is hard to take it all in." She looked up, then in at the curing medicine, her eyes suddenly accusatory and looking at Timo. "This is the real deal, right? Not payback for teasing you all this time?"

"No, nothing of the sort," Timo replied, shaking his head in dissent.

"And it's not dangerous in any way?"

"Kaitlyn wouldn't do anything like that."

"And what if it gives me gas? What if it sends me so high that I reach the sun?" she continued with a mirthful smile.

"Esmere! Do take this seriously!" Timo exclaimed, then brought his voice low so as not to be heard by Esmere's mother. Esmere laughed while he frowned.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just could not help it!" she laughed wildly, then dropped her laugh within a few seconds. Her hands plopped onto her lap, then reached for the stone bowl, eyeing the strange little lump curiously. "So what do I do? Do I just eat it all in one sitting, or a little at a time?"

Timo paused, not really thinking about it before, and looked over to Kaitlyn, unsure but hoping that she would know.

Last edited:
Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn was controlling her excitement by simply holding a broad expression, her eyes at ease. Being asked how to eat it, made her retrace what she had studied reading for hours. She softly closed her eyes, facing the floor, her ears flicking in thought. โ€œYes. You have to eat it, but carefully and slowly, if you may. Do not rush, or it wonโ€™t settle properly. Then, you should be able to use your legs the next morning. Understood?โ€

Kaitlyn was very able to go back and search through her mind, as if she had taken mental pictures. She cocked a brow, hoping this would work. Her heart was thumping in her chest, her blood rushing through her veins. She then received a vision, that only see could see.

It showed her grandfather holding Miloโ€™s hands as he stood up for the first time, so he could spend time with his grandchildren. She then spotted herself, seated on a tree stump nearby. She stared at her younger self as she watched everyone clap happily for Milo as he was full of tears and could walk once again. Kaitlyn wagged her tail as she was brought back to reality: she had more confidence now.​

Esmere frowned at the blob of vegetable matter, unsure about letting the thing even touch her tongue. She had pills of this kind before, but it never really left her with a good feeling afterwards. However, this one was more aromatic than the other and less dry. Should she chew it? Swallow it without chewing? She figured it would be better gnashed and then swallowed, and with a cup of water already by her bedside resting on a sidetable she picked the green lump up and brought it to her mouth in pieces. She winced at the strong flavour of it, but was quick to get the slick thing to slide down her throat again and again with the help of some water. A shiver shook her, but it was not her most grueling ordeal. It did not have her gag reflex kick in, which was a huge plus in her mind.

"That's that," she responded, putting a brave smile on. "And now . . . the wait." Her eyes flashed with excitement, looking down at the lumps in the blanket where her feet were as if expecting them to spring to life. "But! Let's not wait around forever. Let's make the most of it by having you officially enjoy yourselves. You are guests, after all, and I am your resplendent hostess! Would party games be fun for you? Or perhaps some lively discussion. Or a story! Stories are pretty good. I have a few to tell myself that I have been dying to get off my tongue."

Timo was watching from near the door, silently hoping and praying that all will be well and cheering Esmere on as she went through the process. When all had ended, he stood nearby Kaitlyn, a smile on his face at Esmere's expressed excitement. Kaitlyn seemed like she was full of cheer and excitement too. This rejuvenated him even further as he replied, "If you are set on the idea, and with Kate's permission, I'll let Kaitlyn decide."

Esmere hid a smile but could not contain the mirth, looking between the two with darting amber eyes. Kate. He shortened her name to a nickname. She knew Timo was smitten, even if he may not have known it himself.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn had her hands interlocked by her fingers on her lap and listened as the two shortly conversed. A story? Kaitlyn had much patience when one told a story. She would listen cautiously and carefully as one did so. She did enjoy the fact of others telling something about themselves, by telling entertaining stories. Kaitlynโ€™s ears were pointed upward and her tail was swaying in a slow, calm motion.

Kaitlyn raised her eyebrows as Timoteo said she could chose what to do. โ€œA story sounds fine with me,โ€ she shrugged, a small smirk on her face. She also had caught Esmereโ€™s eyes dart around, but she remained silent. Kaitlyn then leaned forward a little and cupped her cheeks to listen to whatever she was to tell. Kaitlyn did a short, brief glance to Timoteo. She had to, since it had been three days without him.​

Gladdened by Kaitlyn's response, Timo looked about and decided to half sit and half lean on a linen chest near the door, a smile on his face as he settled in. Esmere told some of the best stories he knew, all of which he did not teach her in person or through books. As he was looking in her direction at the time, he caught her doing the same to him briefly and subsequently he regrettably chickened out, his eyes dodging hers in . . . what? Embarrassment? Fear? Or was it to spare her from such a silly concept as that he loved her? Maybe it was a bit of all of the above, if he had to be honest with himself.

"Once," Esmere started, taking on a storytelling voice she had been working on, "there was a boy whose father ran a number of bakeries outside Paris and whose mother had died of sickness. Renowned throughout the land, the father grew in prosperity, but in doing so had forgotten about the needs of his son and two daughters, diverting much of his acquired wealth to hedonism. The servants took care of the kids, raised them, nurtured them, and clothed them, and the children grew up . . ."

The story continued detailing the lives of the son and daughters as time went on, culminating into a bittersweet story where good occurred for everyone, but not in accordance with what they expected. Paths turned to different ones, and while they did not achieve their dreams they each lived a good life. The father received his just desserts, someone got married, and redemption was scored, all of which was well navigated by Esmere as she wrung her hands, closed her eyes, and gesticulated all that while.

"That's my sad attempt of thanks for your own story three days ago," Esmere spoke on with a teasing grin, opening her eyes. If she could elbow Kaitlyn, she would have done so. "And for the cure, should it work. I hope you enjoyed it."

((The opening is similar to the premise of Fyodor Dostoyevsky's The Brothers Karamazov, which I highly recommend reading. It is an amazing book, but long, about 1000 mass market paperback pages. I added its own tweak for the end, though. Sadly, not much originality there from me, but I ran fresh out of ideas from need for sleep.))

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn caught Timoteo also looking in her direction when she glanced, not long after though, she almost immediately looked away. Kaitlyn hated being caught looking at someone, or at least, Timoteo in this case. She really liked him, big time. But she had to keep a low profile about her little secret for now.

Kaitlyn put her attention back to Esmere as she began telling a story that had caught her attention. Kaitlynโ€™s ears were pointed towards her, showing she was listening closely. When she finished, Kaitlyn did a short, brief clap. โ€œWonderful! Great story, Esmere!โ€ she smiled at her. Though, Kaitlyn didnโ€™t even want to go home that night. She had been brainstorming about her healing and she wanted to be there early in the morning. Maybe she could stay here with her? No. She kind of was considered โ€œTimoteoโ€™s wolf pupโ€, anyway. She slightly laughed to herself at that thought.

(My apologies about the late response. My sister has COVID and I have to clean the house myself. I was awfully busy. Iโ€™ll check out that book!)​

Timo was glad to offer some applause as well when she finished, and Esmere cackled and leaned back into her mountain of pillows, very much enjoying the praise.

"You see, Timothy? A little praise every now and again lightens my mood. I am glad that you like it, Kate."

Timoteo, as usual, rose to the challenge of his friend with a hurt expression and responded, "Hey, name one time that I did not say I liked your stories!"

"Now! Besides, it is not as much what you say as how you say it," she answered sing-song, laughing anew.

Timo turned red, flustered and unsure if what to say. Esmere trailed off and flashed a grin.

"I am messing with you. Thanks, both of you, and let me know of any more adventures you do together! If I walk normally again, perhaps I can come too?"

She glanced between the two with the most moving saucer eyes she could muster. It always worked with Timo, even against his better judgement.

"Well, if it is all right with Kaitlyn, I would enjoy that. I have so many sights to show you, the ones I have told you about before."

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn listened as the two conversed, she liked to see them get along. Kaitlyn glanced at Timoteo when Esmere said something that made him look very irritated. Kaitlyn snorted and turned back to Esmere, her tail flicking at its tip. Then their eyes were on her, asking if Esmere would be able to join the two of them when they go on their "adventures", so she calls it. Though, not every time. Kaitlyn liked to be... alone... with him... sometimes. She held her cheeks in as she inhaled, her cheeks a slight shade of pink.

"Well, yes! I'd be more than happy for you to join us on our adventures," Kaitlyn smiled, her cheekbones high beneath her eyes. Kaitlyn then decided to spit out a question that had been eating at her guts for the past, hour, it seems. "I know this may seem odd, but... I want to be here in the morning when your legs heal up, Esmere. I don't want to have to travel all the way back here from afar. If that makes sense?" Kaitlyn was hinting towards something...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back