• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Timoteo, interestingly enough, felt similar to Kaitlyn. Even if he was willing to share in some of the fun of travelling around the forest, seeing new sights, he was more meaning, if he was to be honest with himself, less than half the time for all three of them. Part of him wanted to spend more time with her. The other part of him wanted nothing to change for Kaitlyn's sake. In limbo here did he sit wondering about what he wanted, not taking into consideration outside influences, and his mind came up with nothing certain.

Esmere, on the other hand, seemed quite pleased, more than happy to take part in their quests. Was that the right word, quests? It was likely that she read or came up with one too many stories. She also really wanted to witness the two a little more. Timo for sure was smitten, but what of Kaitlyn? Perhaps she was none the wary, but the pinkness on her cheeks made Esmere suspicious and grinning.

The most opportune moment to find out seemed to surface, though, when Kaitlyn intimated the possibility of staying the night. She shot a quick glance at Timo, and upon realising that he was late to pick up on the information due to being in his head at the time she seized the opportunity.

"Sure, you can stay the night!" she said with mirth. I have spare nightclothes and a quilt you can borrow. We just have to be quiet about it. My mumsy and dad would probably flip a lid if I requested someone to sleep over, considering it is chiefly Timo I talk to in their eyes. Him and Mr. Wutherthrop, who you saw was just here last hour."

Her eyes lit up with excitement, and her upper body hopped up and down with glee. Unknown to her, part of her upper legs moved slightly up and down as well. The medicinal pill seemed to take at least partial effect.

"Timothy! Grab a quilt from the linen chest, maybe two, and hide it under my bed just slightly. No, not that one. The fluffier one beneath it. Yes. That one! Now unlock that window in the far corner. It has always been locked and Mumsy never checks on it. You can slip through that window there, Kaitlyn, when you are done with the day, and when the night passes I can let you know of my progress!"

Timo stayed silent, thinking of a similar circumstance but not exactly for a double occupancy in his room. He was going to suggest his late brother's, but did not know how to bring that possibility up between two women.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn's ears perked when Esmere said she could stay the night with her. But to be completely honest here, she wanted to be Timoteo. It was nipping at her stomach at that very moment. It made her want to scream and have a hissy fit about it. Kaitlyn cocked an ear and turned her attention to Timoteo who was grabbing a said "quilt". But there was one thing that was killing her inside, Kaitlyn used to not be scared to make or hold eye contact with Timoteo. But just previously, she had looked away. It pretty much gave away that the thought that she liked him. She grumbled lowly to herself then she shook her head back to reality. She saw Timoteo place a quilt beneath her bed and then unlocking a window.

But all Kaitlyn could think about was how Esmere's legs will heal. Hoping and praying that she and Timoteo could hang out freely then. Kaitlyn was madly crushing on him, but how would she be able to contain herself?​

Being a third wheel was not exactly a desired occupation for Esmere, but she did seem to enjoy pairing the two up. She was keeping a fair amount of attention to Kaitlyn's facial expressions and ears, gathering information like a scientist at a beaker. Her expression lit up as if she found something of note when she caught Kaitlyn grumbling, and Esmere turned her face to a pillow to hide a bit of excitement, more specifically an inaudible inner squeal.

"On the other hand," she stated with authority, perhaps too hastily because her face was still joyful, "how about you two spend the night under the stars? Take the quilt. Timo, take yours that I assume you have at home. This spares the trouble of having to sneak past my parents to stay nearby. Kaitlyn, you can have a pair of nightclothes if you decide to wear them. I think I have a nightgown in a chest of drawers on that wall."

Timo paused after finally successfully open the window partway, looking behind his shoulder. His face was surprised at first, then embarrassed. However, he made no move to decline this thought of Esmere's.

"I . . . admit that this can be done. Even if the ground can be uncomfortable, a good quilt can change things."

"Mm! mm! I thought as much. I never really slept on the ground, but on a chair with a feathery quilt, yes! What do you say, Kate? Or do you like the other idea better?"

Timo looked at Esmere in stupefaction. What was she trying to do? Was it one way or the other? His eyes focused on Kaitlyn, wondering how she would respond.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn glanced at Esmere with a cocked brow, with suspicion. Kaitlyn flicked the tip of her tail as she listened to Esmere change her mind..? Woah... Woah, wait... is she trying to set me and Timoteo up? she questions herself, she twitched her left eye. Kaitlyn inhaled the exhaled, trying to contain her heart racing. Kaitlyn really made her emotions obvious when she was deciding on things.

"Right... Uhm..." Kaitlyn got to her feet and walked over to the said drawers for a nightgown. "I think that sounds fine, with me..." she finally responded, she felt like all eyes were glued on her. Kaitlyn removed a nightgown that she simply gave a nod of satisfaction to and tucked it beneath her arm. Kaitlyn didn't even look at Timoteo one time while doing any of this. She was embarrassed for letting her emotions become revealed so obviously. Kaitlyn finally sighed and spoke up again, "there is a nice meadow near my home. The grass feels heavenly there... if... you know... want to stay there..?" She glanced to Timoteo, she still had a tint of pink on her cheeks and the tips of her ears.​

((Cue Esmere's fistpumping pom-poms in her imagination. "Two! Four! Six! Eight! I set up a brand new date!" More shall come later, but I had to say that I adored the reaction. It was glorious. Nicely done!))

((I had a blast with it, so I thank you! "You like her? You like him? I have just the sitch for you. Rummage for what you need and GO FORTH, MY CHILDREN!" She is the irresponsible aunt and she is younger than both of them, and I enjoy playing that kind of character for a change. =P ))

Even though he may not have needed to do so, Timo felt a surge of panic. The hesitation between Kaitlyn's words made him wonder if Esmere again dug him into a difficult situation, and he, after he had such difficulty opening thanks to sticky paint, closed the window with a quiet slam. Was this it? The downwards spiral that he feared like almost every other relationship he had? Worriedly he glanced over to Kaitlyn, but she was looking away, perhaps out of shock or distaste. He felt irritated toward Esmere, but a miracle happened: she said yes, and she chose the place to stay for the night, a meadow near her house. That admittedly was not close, but if she was comfortable there and with the idea . . .

Timo's cheeks again flared up and turned a shade redder. She seemed to similarly blush, as he caught the pink hue on her cheeks and on the inside of her ears. She seemed like she already gathered the nightgown too. That left the quilt, which he scooped up from the base of the bed as well. While he did so, Esmere attracted his attention and gave him a subtle wink, to which he did not know how to respond. Flustered, he stood upright and approached the door.

"I . . . yes, that sounds like a good idea," he sputtered, tucking the fluffy quilt in the crook of his arm. "I should probably go before your mom gets that tea finished up, Esmere, if I want to beat sundown."

"Of course," Esmere replied, her grin perhaps one of the widest in the world, "and if you see her let her know that I gave you permission to take the quilt. She probably got busy cleaning something again. I love her, though."

"That sounds good," Timo continued, his face uplifted into a smile as he unlocked the door. "I--we--will see you on the morrow, then! Kaitlyn? If I may."

He offered an outstretched hand in order to carry the nightgown and stuff it in the wells of the quilt. Esmere watched with great anticipation. Maybe, just maybe, Kaitlyn would offer her hand to hold his instead?

Last edited:
Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn completely dreading things right now. She could feel her face burning continuously, it made her feel like she stuck her face into a geyser. Kaitlyn seemed to have her head in the clouds, until she felt as if someone was looking at her. Her eyes barely even looked in Timoteo’s direction and she spotted him for barely a second.

Kaitlyn also caught Esmere’s grin, it made her heart drop down to her toes at this. Kaitlyn finally spoke when Timoteo offered to carry the things she was holding onto. “Right... here. I need to shift, anyway.” Kaitlyn then shifted into her pup form and shook her pelt. Maybe this way was an easier way to hide her blushing and her mixed emotions.

Though, Kaitlyn wasn’t aware what was to go on later that night. But she was sure, or hoped, that something good will happen.​

Accepting the nightgown was easy compared to the turmoil that was happening within Timo's mind, fear and what he supposed to be happiness with each other on the field of battle. What if he was reading this all wrong? But what if he was right? Questions lingered unanswered as he opened the door and stepped out, saying goodbye to Esmere one last time quietly before the door was closed.

Esmere's mother was darning something in the furthest armchair of the waiting room, her amber eyes glancing up to see Timoteo and his wolf pup. She smiled in his direction, and he smiled wanly back.

"I figured that you did not want the tea just yet," she brought to voice, her expression cheerful. "You two seem quite happy in each other's company without me interrupting. I mean, my, you have been in there for an hour or so. As I passed by, she was telling you her stories. I am glad that you are feeding into her talent as well."

Timo paused and laid his hand on the back of a couch as if it were a crutch, a smile on his face.

"She's a good friend, as much badgering as she gives. She deserves the company, plus her stories are fantastic. Once she knows how to write, she will be better in the art of penstrokes than some of the best."

"My, what high praise for my daughter!" laughed the mother, her face aglow. "I am glad that you come to visit. I feel that she only is as joyful as she is because you come along, especially after you brought the wolf pup. She was telling me about how pretty the pup was, and bright too. She also told me volumes about how sweet it is, too. I have never seen her so ecstatic! You are free to come anytime, along with your wolf cub. Just one more thing, though. Why do you need a quilt again? Is your own coming apart?"

"I . . . it is for a friend, actually. I don't have any spare quilts and I have a friend who is coming over, so . . ."

"Ah, say no more. That explains the last time too. If you would like, I can make you a quilt. I just ask that you pay for the materials."

He paused and looked down at the puppy form of Kaitlyn absent-mindedly.

"Hmm, I'll pay for the quilt in full once you make it. I will give you the details later, but for now I have to go. Thanks, Mrs. Porter."

"That is no problem. Goodbye!"

Once outside, Timo felt relief of being out in the open again and stepped towards the heart of town. While they still had some privacy due to nobody being around, he glanced down at Kaitlyn and said, "I'm sorry about Esmere, both yesterday and today. She is a bit of a wildfire and is quite pushy. I just hope that she doesn't come across the wrong way."

Kaitlyn Williams

Leaving Esmere's room, Kaitlyn's mind was swirling continuously. Standing beside Timoteo, she stretched with her forepaws outward and her tail pointed up. Receiving a noticeable look from Timoteo in her direction, she simply let out a mini yip sound. Esmere's mother seemed quite nice when Timoteo was talking with her, Kaitlyn badly hoped that the cure would work for Esmere.

They then left, Kaitlyn trying to keep in the sink with him, due to her little legs and tiny paws. Kaitlyn would do a little bounce when he would get farther than her, she was very adorable as a pup. Though, it drove her nuts not being able to keep up. Her little tongue hung out the side of her jaws, tiredly. Kaitlyn heard Timoteo speak to her, she didn't look up though, but her ears pointed in the direction of his voice. Yes, she was embarrassed, big time! He is supposed to be her friend. F. R. I. E. N.D. FRIEND! But no, she had to be dreaming of him with her... which was odd, in her opinion.

The forest was beginning to come into view, she bounded up to the forest, but not very far until she stumbled over her own paws. She wheezed in response to that and shook herself off, trying to forget that just happened. Far enough into the forest, she shifted back to herself. "No, Esmere was fine. There's no need to be sorry," she responded, steadily. She walked into the sink with him, remaining silent for a very long time. "I hope you're fine staying in the meadow. It is very beautiful there, the birds sing until the sun sinks and many animals show up, that is extraordinary! I hope you'll like it as much as I do."

Much time later of walking, she motioned to some very tall grass and pushed her way through. "Come on," she spoke, grabbing his hand gently and pulled him in. Before them revealed a meadow. The grass looked like silk as the wind gently blew throughout it.​

((I was thinking about having Timo head to his house to collect his quilt, but I like this so much better. May the odds be ever in the favour of shenanigans.))

Timo ventured somewhat vacantly, his eyes and smile trailing down to the adorable pup at his feet. She had acquired a bit of interest from the locals as well, the wolf cub that seemed to follow Timo around being labeled a rumour at first and truth at last. She acquired a number of smiles from everyone around, even from Gruff Old Thomas, the eldest forester of the region renowned for his capacity for not smiling.

As they ventured into the forest with the supplies, not really earning a lot of suspicion of carrying a quilt into the forest, Timo looked over to Kaitlyn, finding that she at last was able to shift back into being her old self, and smiled to himself. He preferred her this way rather than the cute puppy guise, chiefly because he saw her more as a person than an animal. While she may share wolfish traits with her human ones, he was able to connect with her like nobody else.

"I am glad," he stated in regards to Esmere, still smiling as he looked up through the canopy. "I did not want to scare you off with her . . . zealousness. She only wants what is best, though sometimes I wonder for whom."

Silence fell like a curtain, only to be picked up by wind and the sounds of a living forest. It felt like ages since they spoke again, but it may have been minutes.

"I am sure that I would enjoy seeing this if you have a liking for this place. So far we have been pretty similar in terms of enjoyed scenery."

When they did arrive, he was spellbound by what he had seen, a swaying grassland filled with the tallest of grass fronds. He was drawn in by the hand, and stepping in was sensational. The grass tickled at him as he slipped through it following Kaitlyn, and he almost let go of the quilt as he tried to feel it with the fingertips able to reach them. The grass was quite soft, much unlike the harsher, spinier, and sometimes sharper grass that he had the displeasure of touching every now and again. Kaitlyn was right. The meadow here did feel heavenly!

"This is gorgeous!" he replied breathlessly, his eyes trying to take it all in order to reproduce it from memory. "You really know how to pick the spot."

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn smiled, happy to know he did like the meadow. It was hidden, she had found it by mistake anyways. Thank goodness she found it, though! “Here, let me take that for you,” she offered to take the nightgown back into her own hands so he could feel the grass better.

Kaitlyn searched throughout the grassy scenery and found a spot where the grass wasn’t as long. “Ah, here we go,” she muttered, flattening out her dress. She then turned to him, “I think the moon will be full tonight and, uhm, usually-“ she looked up to the sky now “-shooting stars come out as well. Maybe we’ll catch a few of those.

She flattened out some of the grass and placed down the nightgown for later that night. She was happy that they were able to spend time together again. But... she likes him so... Shoot, she thought to herself. But when Esmere’s legs start working again, she wants to tag along. How will she spend time with him if she was there? Maybe she won’t want to come every time? She sighed and shook her head back to reality.

So, uhm, what do you want to do?” She looked at him with her gorgeous blue eyes as she spoke.

(Glad you liked my last post lol)​

Timo could not help himself but smile as he unfurled the quilt and let Kaitlyn retriev her borrowed nightgown from the folds of the quilt. The quilt itself he held onto, looking for a good location to settle down upon. Daylight was still about them, but was slowly bleeding into sunset and later night. The moon had yet to fully arrive but was rising over the horizon and above the treetops. From what he did see, Kaitlyn was right. The moon was very full.

"Shooting stars?" he asked with joy in his voice. "I have not seen those since I was this tall!" He leveled his hands to the middling of his waist. "I would love to see those again, whether it be tonight or the next day or the next that we do see them."

His face dropped, thinking somewhat similar to Kaitlyn unknowingly. Esmere, should her legs get better, would want to come. Did that mean they had to avoid her every now and again? She was sometimes persistent and would probably dog them. Why did he answer so quickly when he kind of wanted to spend more time with Kate?

Kaitlyn's voice retrieved him from his thoughts, her eyes so vibrant and curious as he looked over into them. How did he feel so warm when around her?

"Well," he said while unfurling the quilt on the now-dry grass Kaitlyn laid flat, the scattered rains no longer in the picture and all moisture fully burned off by the sun, "I did not think of this earlier, but we might need some food supplies. I ate a pretty good breakfast and can go without food, but I worry for you. Have you been eating well when you were busy finding the cure? I can go get some food, if you would like, and--"

His eyes widened.

"Oh no. I forgot my quilt back at home! And sunset is about to arrive, too! I was so lost in my thoughts that . . ."

He leaned forward with hands braced on his knees. How could he forget that? His eyes drifted over to the one he brought. Yes, there was that one quilt, but did he dare ask? Did he dare ask to share a blanket?

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn was happy that Timoteo wanted to see the shooting stars as well. She smirked and chuckled a little at him leveling his hand at his younger height. “Really?” Kaitlyn really enjoyed his company with her, her tail began to slowly wag behind her. Timoteo did look back towards her, making her cheeks burn red. Kaitlyn, embarrassed, looked away again. Kaitlyn somewhat watched him unfold the quilt, it looked awfully soft to her eyes.

Food... uhh... I probably should eat...” she glanced to him and he had realized he had no quilt and the stars will be coming out real soon. Kaitlyn’s ears pinned backward, not sure how to respond to this. Her tail also stopped motioning and her eyes darted around awkwardly. There was only one blanket. One. What to do? Oh, what to do? Share? Kaitlyn’s eyes got bigger and her cheeks burned more intensely now.

Err...” Kaitlyn muttered to herself, trying to think of a solution. Her home wasn’t as close by, she may miss something here if she was to run there. Kaitlyn looked stressed, thinking too much into this. Kaitlyn. Likes. Him. ‘I can’t share with him!’ She thought worriedly. ‘It’ll give away that I like him- I’d die from embarrassment!’ Kaitlyn sat down with her knees up against her chest, her chin rested on her knees. ‘Should I offer? Just to see how he would respond? Ooh, I should!’ She seemed to light up by just a little, it was barely noticeable.

Well... uhm...” she gulped roughly, maybe she’d regret this. “...would you want to.... uhh... y’know... share? This one?” She lightly patted the quilt, her eyes darting, trying to avoid any eye contact.​

((Things are happening~!))

Timoteo glanced over to her as she sputtered a few words, the unfortunate girl probably just as embarrassed as he was. His head swayed as he looked down toward his feet and propped-up hands. There was no way that--

What came next surprised him. She was . . . willing, or at least she was accepting that this was a choice on her account. He held his jaw from hanging with teeth clenched tightly beneath his thin lips. It must have been very difficult for her--she was dodging his gaze and deeply affected, it seemed--and Timo wondered whether he should decline and sleep on the grass or on the finely offered quilt. He felt embarrassed about even thinking about asking beforehand.

"I . . . well, would you like me to?" he asked slowly, smiling a little. "It is no problem. I can sleep in the grass if need be, but . . . I . . . oh, how is this so hard to say?"

He licked his lips timidly, sitting off of the quilt but very near it. His head fell forward, eyes locked in place, burning a metaphorical hole in the ground. It was definitely hard to say.

"I guess what I mean to say is . . . yes, I would like to share. But let's get you something to eat while there is still daylight. There should be apple trees around here. Or do you want to go back to get some? I don't know if your home is closer or mine."

The last four sentences were kind of a blend of words hastily spoken, as if he were trying to make up for the slowness earlier. But who was he fooling? Things were probably ruined now by what he said. Could she put two and two together and tell that he really cared for her, or was it not quite as obvious as he led himself to believe? He felt like burying himself in this grass.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn's heart had never pounded so hard in her life. it felt like it was about to trust itself straight out of her chest, she puffed out her cheeks. Kaitlyn couldn't even bear to look at him due to her asking such a question, she slowly reached behind her and grabbed her tail, hugging it in her arms. Her pupils had shrunken to the size of a grain of sand, terrified for his response, her ears slowly perked upward. Timoteo asked if she wanted him to, but she was so frozen in embarrassment, she didn't respond.

Then he spoke of sleeping on the grass, now don't get her wrong, it was very soft. But not to sleep on it without a blanket. It was obvious her heart was still thumping inside of her, her chest was beating awfully quickly. Then what he said next, made her face turn red once more, she gulped roughly. "Err... right. Uhm... if I'm not mistaken, my hidden garden sound be close by..." Kaitlyn shakily got to her feet, "I... shouldn't take long..." She slowly strode off, and she did see it nearby.

She entered the garden, she leaned against the bush heaving for oxygen. She was more than just embarrassed. Embarrassed couldn't even describe how she felt right now. Kaitlyn grabbed an apple and began walking back, in silence. She was calmer now, it was just, she was... shy. When she arrived back, she stiffly sat back down, her eyes darting around again. She had also noticed the sky had darkened much more. Kaitlyn then lied on her back, staring up at the sky. Kaitlyn shot a glance at him for a moment... she was definitely crushing on him. Kaitlyn gave her apple a small nibble and poked her lips out, pout-ish-ly. She couldn't even eat, but she had to. So she forced herself to take a bite every few seconds.

(Yay! :33: )​

((In the words of one buddy in my circle of friends, "I will protect this pout."))

Timo watched worriedly as Kaitlyn made a move off of the quilt, his bottom jaw dropping just barely. Was she retreating or was she fully intending to go eat? No, she was red in the face, he was sure of it. What he was not sure of is whether or not she would come back. She definitely put two and two together, and thinking of it all ate at him.

Resting his head on the end of the quilt and with the rest of him amidst the trampled grass, he sat back and gazed at the sky as it slowly became more crepuscular. The sun faded over the horizon, and ruddy streams of cloud and sky melded into darker hues.

The rustling of grass attracted his attention, freeing him from the negative thoughts of "What if?" and replacing them with "She came back!" Seeing her brought him so much relief, and he managed to smile in her direction as he got partially up, a worried, cautious, and yet sweet smile as if every new action might be the reason she would leave him.

"Welcome back," he uttered, voice shaky, then turned his head to face the sky again. "I have not yet seen anything like a shooting star yet. Hopefully they will come out before too long, when the night gets longer and the moon shines overhead." He scratched his ear and sighed through his nose. He might as well spit out what he was thinking of while she was away. "I, um, I am sorry. That was . . . perhaps too silly of me to say. It is a clear night, so I can head back to the village under the moon's light if my, well, my being here makes you uncomfortable, but if I may be bold"--he looked down toward her with a mixed expression--"can it be after we see the stars together, shooting or not?"

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn sighed and stared at the sky for a very long moment or so. Her head in the clouds at the moment, "hm? Oh- no. The star will be out soon. Well, the shooting ones anyway." Kaitlyn's heart rate had calmed and her face wasn't as red as before. If one was to see how red it was in the garden, one would say she looked like the sun's color. The moon was bright as could be up there, shining down upon her, making her look beautiful as ever.

Kaitlyn seemed slightly angry at the fact of him saying he could leave. But, to be honest, Kaitlyn wanted him there. "Err..." she wanted to argue and be aggressive with him since she still had many emotions going on, but she remained calm as could be. "Well... I guess you could leave afterward... and Uhm..." before to could say anything else, her emotions spilled out her mouth. "You do not make me uncomfortable!" She seemed to snap at him and she had sat up also. Embarrassed by her tone, she shrank back down and her cheeks turned red once more.

She had crossed her arms over her chest while lying down and stared upward. "You could lie down y'know... I don't bite..." she muttered, patting beside her. But before she could remain calm she spotted some stars."Hey, look!" she pointed up. Many shooting stars flew across the sky. Kaitlyn's tail wagged quickly and it thumped against the ground. A soft smile crossed her face as the star seemed to glimmer in her blue eyes.

(Kaitlyn got a little aggressive O.O)​

Timo could not help but admire her in the pale threads of moonlight, her face wonderfully and attractively illuminated as she stared up into the open sky. His words seemed to have brought discomfort to her, though, so much so that she blurted something that brought him much confusion now and much elation later: he did not make her uncomfortable.

"I know you don't bite, but . . ."

Swallowing a hard gulp, Timo decided to silence himself and took her up on her offer, lifting himself off of the ground and near her on the quilt. As he did so, he barely grazed against her with a "sorry" before too lying on his back. The soft feel of the quilt, the enjoyment of good company, and the exhilaration of looking up at the starry night sky -- it is something that all must try someday.

The shooting stars started. The shooting stars started! Kaitlyn was the first to witness them in the dying light and the growing starfield, but he espied them as well, little jaunts of light streaking across the sky. His eyes widened in amazement. A childhood dream of seeing them again occurred that night, and it was all thanks to Kaitlyn.

"This is . . . my word, this is beautiful," he voiced as if to himself, then turned his head just slightly to steal a peek in her direction. Yep. Still beautiful. Not even stars could match hers, but it certainly helped to evoke a different kind of radiance from her.

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn watched the stars and her lips were slightly parted to show her amazement to such a wonderful scene. Her eyes were glued to the sky and she slowly closed them when she had picked one star in particular and made a wish. ‘I wish... that... err... Timoteo would like the way I do...’ she snorted when her eyes revealed again. She was slightly embarrassed about such a wish, but that’s what she wants most.

Kaitlyn had one arm across her chest and one by her side as she continued to stare upwards. Kaitlyn, so badly, wanted to steal a glance at Timoteo. She couldn’t help herself- she turned over to him without any hesitation. She was staring.

She studied his face, since he was much closer than usual. Since they were both watching stars and sharing a blanket. She examined his facial structure as she assessed him, though... he was oddly attractive to her. Her tail lightly thumped on the ground a little more. She but her bottom lip, as in thought. Hoping, he’d look back at her and not dodge her gaze.​

Timo loved the night. Every now and again he would stay near his window looking up at the migrating stars and the dark clouds shifting overhead, but in this clear sky, even with all of the amazing things happening like raining stars and a beautiful view free from lights and noises from the village, it was a struggle to concentrate on just that. With Kaitlyn nearby, he found himself looking at her more than the stars themselves. It was a joy to see her excited, happy, and interested, and her smile was enough to cause the stirrings within his stomach known as butterflies. While he had known what it was like to love before, never this strongly did it occur.

Movement startled him, and then he realised that she turned his body to face . . . him. Oh no. Was he caught eyeing her? Then again, was that really a bad thing? Perhaps if she was unnerved by him, but then again she said that he did not make her uncomfortable. Should he believe her? Was there a reason not to?

The duality of his mind made him close his eyes before he dared something he did not normally do. He looked over, albeit with hesitation, and, upon finding her studying him, unconsciously did as she had hoped and did not look away. He smiled timidly, then honestly, as he stared into the wells of her eyes, but did not say a word. He did not know what he could say, with the exception that she was biting her lip. Why? The question burned in the back of his mind.

Kaitlyn Williams

She awaited for him to notice her shift positions by him, her blue orbs softly staring at him. Watching him also turn to her, her heart jumped out of her chest. She gulped nervously as she stared, she blinked slowly at him. She stopped hitting her lip, by simply barely having her lips parted.

She hoped she wasn’t making him too uncomfortable by studying his face. She then stopped, by meeting his eyes. ‘Oh my gosh- he’s looking!’ She thought to herself as her heart pounded. The moon then shined down on both of them, lighting them both up brightly. Her tail slowly stopped thumping as she was stuck in his eyes.

I...” before she could say anything, she didn’t. She felt like this was a time for silence, she was going to keep it that way for now. Kaitlyn then scooted a little closer to him, to where she was almost brushing against him. Her orbs became brighter when she did so, one of her ears cocked cutely. Her face was much more cuter and beautiful up close.

The softness of her face was lit up from the moon, her cheeks turned pink also. Seeing his face closer, her tail thumped more.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back