• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World of Prana [open]

Too many people to tag but here ya go:

I'm liking the setting. Reminds me of Summon Night, of all things. Would like to participate if possible.
Oh have you made the threads already? I don't think I was tagged, could I get the link?
Working on that familiar :3
koala koala Apologies, I have some issues with reading comprehension.
Looks fun, I'd like to join as a familiar if there's still room :)
love the concept! i'm very much interested ^ ^
I'm interested.
Oh this seems cool, I'm interested.
Now I do have a few questions;
For familiars, since they were previously humans does that mean they have more of a humanoid shape? Or can they take on some animalistic or other forms?
Another for familiars, are their powers in some way related to what their previous lives were? Like for example, if they were a thief then maybe their current power is one to merge into the shadows?
Hey everyone! The cs thread has been posted so make sure to go to that!

Last edited:
where do i go for this
Right here

*incoherent yelling*

Magic, yes, I do fireballs.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire!

Eruption!

Explosion!

Eruptaposions!!!!

I wish to burn the baddies.

hell yeah buddy!
Wooo! Who cares for collateral damage if the day is saaaaved! Burn the abominations! Can't eat folks when your ashes!

All in the name of peace, justice, and burning love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back