• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy World of Prana [open]

koala

[div class=bg] [div class=title]WORLD OF PRANA[/div] [div class=subtitle]"Welcome, students of Shimano Academy."[/div] [div class=boxcontainer][div class=row] [div class=box1][/div] [div class=box2][/div] [/div] [div class=row] [div class=box3][/div] [div class=box4][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tabcontainer][div class=row] [div class=tab1]PLOT[/div] [div class=tab2]INFO[/div] [div class=tab3]OTHER[/div] [/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=textcontent] PLOT It’s the start of the new term and incoming third years are anticipating the moment when they can summon their own familiars. Everyone is watching, the eagerness and excitement almost unbearable. These third year students are expecting a relatively easy school year since there hasn’t been much activity in a couple centuries besides a couple Abominations here and there. Unfortunately, they don’t know the rate at which Abominations appear will become more frequent and that they’re getting stronger every day. People, or things, are going to shake the very grounds that they stand on, and darkness will soon engulf the world once again. Setting The story takes place in 1413, in Madglen, Casma, a town with a population of approximately 40,000 (excluding Shimano Academy Students). Madglen is where students go if they ever need something the school can’t provide or if they want a break from studying and training.[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent2"][div class=textcontent]IMPORTANT - Communication is the most important thing for me. I will have a Discord for this rp. Even if you can't post, I expect you to be active in chat so I know you're still alive and interested! Life happens but I won't know what's up unless you tell me. - Be nice. Anyone that has taken part in my rps is well aware of my 0 tolerance policy. If you are blatantly being rude or disrespectful, I will remove you from the rp. - Death is possible. If you have more than 1 character (with a maximum of 3), your chances of character death are higher. - Read the lore before asking me questions because it might already have the answer. That being said, I've very open to questions. If you feel uncomfortable asking me in front of others, feel free to PM or DM. - The way this rp will work will be episodic, like an anime. I will have a DAY & NIGHT posting system (will go in depth when the rp starts) and official episode skips. - Everyone will start out as third years. I will allow a couple characters that stray away from the general age group of third years. Please read the lore for more information. - Role options are Student or Familiar. - For story-purposes, Co-GM and I will be playing a multitude of characters. [/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContent3"][div class=textcontent]Welcome to the World of Prana! Be sure to check everything out and stay up to date because I update things frequently. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm always looking to improve. My Co-GM is ukiiyo ukiiyo . Links Main Chat Characters Lore Recruitment <[/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg] background: #EBDFDA; min-height: 600px; min-width: 300px; max-width: 900px; margin: auto; position: relative; [/class] [class=title] color: #000000; font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: 4px; border-bottom: 2px solid white; height: 50px; width: 425px; text-align: right; padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 20px; [/class] [class=subtitle] color: #000000; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; height: 50px; width: 425px; text-align: right; font-style: italic; padding-top: 5px; [/class] [class=row] display: flex; flex-direction: row; [/class] [class=textcontent] background: #EBDFDA; height: 300px; width: 305px; overflow-y: scroll; color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; padding: 10px; position: absolute; margin-left: 70px; margin-top: -320px; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; [/class] [class=boxcontainer] width: 305px; height: 305px; position: absolute; margin-left: 525px; margin-top: -100px; [/class] [class=box1] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/63AjvMs.jpg); background-size: 400%; background-position: -50px 0px; height: 150px; width: 150px; [/class] [class=box2] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/63AjvMs.jpg); background-size: 400%; background-position: -200px 0px; height: 150px; width: 150px; float: right; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class=box3] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/63AjvMs.jpg); background-size: 400%; background-position: -50px -150px; height: 150px; width: 150px; margin-top: 5px; [/class] [class=box4] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/63AjvMs.jpg); background-size: 400%; background-position: -205px -150px; height: 120px; width: 150px; float: right; margin-left: 5px; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 30px; [/class] [class=tabcontainer] width: 305px height: 98.33px; margin-left: 525px; margin-top: 240px; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; text-align: center; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px; [/class] [class=tab1] background: #EE6BAA; height: 58.33px; width: 98.33px; padding-top: 40px; [/class] [class=tab2] background: #9CC4B2; height: 58.33px; width: 98.33px; padding-top: 40px; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class=tab3] background: #393D3F; height: 58.33px; width: 98.33px; padding-top: 40px; margin-left: 5px; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] height: 80px; width: 98.33px; background: white; opacity: 0.8; color: black; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] height: 80px; width: 98.33px; background: white; opacity: 0.8; color: black; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [class name=tab3 state=hover] height: 80px; width: 98.33px; background: white; opacity: 0.8; color: black; transition: 0.8s; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabsContent2 hide tabsContent3 show tabsContent1[/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent3 show tabsContent2[/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabsContent1 hide tabsContent2 show tabsContent3[/script]

Last edited:
Mobile Friendly Version:
[div class=title]WORLD OF PRANA[/div] [div class=subtitle]"Welcome, students of Shimano Academy."[/div] [div class=textcontent] PLOT It’s the start of the new term and incoming third years are anticipating the moment when they can summon their own familiars. Everyone is watching, the eagerness and excitement almost unbearable. These third year students are expecting a relatively easy school year since there hasn’t been much activity in a couple centuries besides a couple Abominations here and there. Unfortunately, they don’t know the rate at which Abominations appear will become more frequent and that they’re getting stronger every day. People, or things, are going to shake the very grounds that they stand on, and darkness will soon engulf the world once again. Setting The story takes place in 1413, in Madglen, Casma, a town with a population of approximately 40,000 (excluding Shimano Academy Students). Madglen is where students go if they ever need something the school can’t provide or if they want a break from studying and training. IMPORTANT - Communication is the most important thing for me. I will have a Discord for this rp. Even if you can't post, I expect you to be active in chat so I know you're still alive and interested! Life happens but I won't know what's up unless you tell me. - Be nice. Anyone that has taken part in my rps is well aware of my 0 tolerance policy. If you are blatantly being rude or disrespectful, I will remove you from the rp. - Death is possible. If you have more than 1 character (with a maximum of 3), your chances of character death are higher. - Read the lore before asking me questions because it might already have the answer. That being said, I've very open to questions. If you feel uncomfortable asking me in front of others, feel free to PM or DM. - The way this rp will work will be episodic, like an anime. I will have a DAY & NIGHT posting system (will go in depth when the rp starts) and official episode skips. - Everyone will start out as third years. I will allow a couple characters that stray away from the general age group of third years. Please read the lore for more information. - Role options are Student or Familiar. - For story-purposes, Co-GM and I will be playing a multitude of characters. Welcome to the World of Prana! Be sure to check everything out and stay up to date because I update things frequently. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm always looking to improve. My Co-GM is ukiiyo ukiiyo . Links Main Chat Characters Lore Recruitment <[/div] [class=title] color: #000000; font-size: 40px; letter-spacing: 4px; [/class] [class=subtitle] color: #000000; font-size: 16px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; [/class] [class=textcontent] color: black; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; [/class]

Last edited:
here for this omg i can't believe i didn't get the notification smh

Now I do have a few questions;
For familiars, since they were previously humans does that mean they have more of a humanoid shape? Or can they take on some animalistic or other forms?
Another for familiars, are their powers in some way related to what their previous lives were? Like for example, if they were a thief then maybe their current power is one to merge into the shadows?

Now I do have a few questions;
For familiars, since they were previously humans does that mean they have more of a humanoid shape? Or can they take on some animalistic or other forms?
Another for familiars, are their powers in some way related to what their previous lives were? Like for example, if they were a thief then maybe their current power is one to merge into the shadows?
Thank you for asking! All familiars died as human so they will appear 100% human. The only time a familiar may take on more "animalistic" or morphed forms is if they end up becoming Abominations (or if it's related to their ability). Abominations are black icky monster things that take on no real shape.

For powers, they can honestly be anything. If you want it to relate to something from their previous life, you're welcome to do so. My familiar, for example, can do that exact shadow thing you mentioned because he was, and has always been, on the secretive side and the power fit his character.

I'm interested! I loved how you used the latin names for each month, but swapped it around a bit to make your own system ^^ (Earlier today I was looking at both french and latin names for my own calendar system so this was a fun coincidence)

I'm interested! I loved how you used the latin names for each month, but swapped it around a bit to make your own system ^^ (Earlier today I was looking at both french and latin names for my own calendar system so this was a fun coincidence)
Ahaa. Thank you thank you!

Very interested. Would it be possible to play AS a familiar? I generally play side-characters or antagonists, but the antagonists seem pretty flushed out already.

Oh have you made the threads already? I don't think I was tagged, could I get the link?
It was more just the interest everyone is placing in familiars over students in this thread. The gm hasn’t had time to make the cs thread yet so when they do, it’ll get linked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back