• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheWolfisin

Hello all! My name is wolf and I have a craving! Well, quite a few actually! I have been roleplaying for many many years. I prefer people to be 18+ and will be very hesitant to rp with you. I am on quite often but am taking college courses currently so my schedule is quite varied!

What I expect!
I like replies at least weekly, though daily is preferable! I love plots that were so invested in we can't stop replying to them! OOC chat is very wanted! I want to plot, and come up with ideas! Length is no big deal for me, though if you're only giving me one-liners I will assume you are not invested and are bored.

Now my fandoms! I am into some pretty old and some, well at least I worry about Dead Fandoms. If there's any you don't see, shoot me a reply, and ill let you know!

Sherlock (BBC)
Sherlock x John
Sherlock x Moriarty

TMNT
any pairings

Oc x sully
Other pairs accepted too

Marvel
Steve x Tony
Tony
x Stephen
Bruce x Tony
Steve x Bucky
Peter
x Wade (Only certain versions because ew)

Warrior cats
oc x oc

Supernatural

Dean x Cas
Other pairings under certain circumstances

I probably have more but I can't quite place them all right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back