• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀ wisteria's mxf interest check! (open)

Wisteria Romance

★彡𝓒𝓻𝐲𝓈𝐭𝒶𝓵彡★
Hello! I'm Wisteria Romance but you can also call me Crystal. I've recently gotten back into roleplaying again after three years and I would like to search for some potential roleplay partners who would be willing to give me a chance ^^

Some things you should know about me:
  • I'm a little rusty but I consider myself a well-rounded intermediate roleplayer. I prefer literate and can produce 1-3 paragraphs per response, depending on the flow of the story and if there's enough material for me to work with. If anything I will always try to match up to your length.
  • I prefer OCxOC roleplays because I enjoy the creative process of making characters more than acting as a canon character.
  • I'm looking for MxF roleplays. I'm mainly comfortable roleplaying as the female character but I don't mind taking turns and switching off if we get to the point where we can enjoy doing multiple roleplays together.
  • I'm 22 so I would only like to roleplay with people who are 20+.
  • As a college student, I can be quite busy but I will always try to write a response at least a couple of times per week if the roleplay is going well. I'm located in Pacific Standard Time.
  • I prefer using anime or semi-realistic face claims over real face claims. Nothing wrong with that, just letting you know lol.
  • I'm not too picky over response length, I would just prefer if you can provide at least a little over a paragraph. Roleplays can vary! Sometimes it's better to have a shorter response that can help progress the story over 5+ paragraphs that are full of jargon and vice versa! As long as you give me some kind of material to work with, I'll have no issues (:
  • I'm not a big fan of roleplays that mainly delve into triggering themes.
What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:
  • Open communication. Let me know if you're not feeling the roleplay anymore or if you have any issues! It's totally fine <3
  • Someone proactive. I love bouncing ideas off of each other so that we can keep the roleplay interesting. I would love to hear your ideas and expand on our roleplay ^^
  • Can respond adequately. I'm not asking you to give me an immediate response, but I would prefer if you can respond at least once or twice a week! If there's no response after a week I will just assume that the roleplay is dead unless you inform me why beforehand. (points at first bullet point)
  • Someone who is 20+.
  • Appropriate use of grammar
  • Appropriate response length (see above)

That's pretty much the gist! Now onto the fun part lmao.

Fandoms I'm willing to roleplay (titles in bold are the ones I'm especially interested in):
  • Fairy Tail
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Demon Slayer
  • How To Train Your Dragon
  • Akatsuki no Yona
  • Magi Labyrinth/Kingdom of Magic
  • Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
  • RWBY
  • Bridgerton
  • Attack on Titan
  • My Hero Academia
  • DanganRonpa
  • SAO
  • Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
  • Fire Emblem Three Houses
  • Witcher 3
  • Sailor Moon
  • Fruits Basket
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • MCU
  • Pokemon
  • more tbd in the future lol
Some roles that I think would be fun:
  • Dragon Slayer x Dragon Whisperer
  • Demon x Angel
  • Assassin x Royal
  • Royal x Royal
  • Noble x Thief
  • Princess x Royal Guard
  • Demon Hunter x Demon
  • Guardian Angel x Human
  • AI x Scientist (or other human I suppose lol)
  • Bride of Rival Country x Groom of Rival Country
  • Mermaid x Human
  • Hunter x Huntress
  • Summoner x Summonee(?)
  • Grim Reaper x Human
  • Adventurer x Adventurer
  • Warrior x Mage
  • Mafia x Civilian
  • more will be added as I think of some lmao
Themes that I enjoy:
  • Forbidden Love
  • Dramatic Historical Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Isekai
  • Superpowers/Superheroes
  • Slow-burn romance
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Scifi
  • Medieval
  • Supernatural
  • Grand Adventures
  • World Building
  • Star Crossed Lovers
  • Greek Mythology Based
  • Alternate Universe
  • basically I'm a sucker for anything adventure, romance, and fantasy lmaooo
Anyway, that was....a lot lol. If none of these catch your interest, I'm open to your ideas too! Feel free to respond to the thread and I'll slide right into your DMs ^^
If possible, I would love it if you could link a writing sample of some sort. Not required at all though lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back