• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

kindly

AS OF: 2/21/22

hello friends! i’m a little nervous to do this because i’m not sure if life will get in the way again.. but here i am anyways! so like, i thought i’d make a separate, more up to date thread for my current cravings. this thread will probably be updated more often than my other/original thread (which is HERE if you’d like to give it a look). this thread will also probably be ever changing, as my cravings change pretty darn often haha. if you’re interested in anything i’ve listed below, please do pm me (or comment here if you wish/are unable to message me)!! thanks!!

((ps, if i’ve plotted something w you before but stopped replying or somethin, please do message me again if you’d like to continue!! chances are i replied in my head then completely forgot to actually reply.. or i disappeared because of my health, but stayed absent due to getting too nervous to send another message. my apologies!))​

• ONE: be 18 or above in age, please! i’m 21 myself and would really prefer it if my partner were close to me in age.

TWO: be okay with slow replies and occasional absences. more often than not, i reply very slowly - and when i say slow, i mean slow - and may even disappear from time to time; however, i always try to message once i return. occasional bumps are completely welcome (and even encouraged), but please do not continuously spam me.

THREE: i don’t mind if you’re absent from time to time. of course i’d appreciate a heads-up, but if something drastic happens to come up and you don’t have the chance to give one, it’s okay! i understand that feel, haha. x))

FOUR: ghost friendly, i think? like i’d always appreciate a goodbye, but i completely understand if you’re unable to give one, and i wish you the best!

FIVE: write in third person pov and be capable of writing a paragraph or more. i write in third person pov, usually write more than a paragraph, and despise one-liners haha.

SIX: i usually only play females, but can attempt to play a male if we double up (which is completely welcome). that being said, i’d greatly prefer MxF (with me as the female), but i can prob do FxF as well! MxM and other pairings might take me a bit of convincing to do, my apologies. ><

SEVEN: romance is a must! it doesn’t have to be instant, but i’d really like to include it sooner or later.

EIGHT: i don’t think i have any limits/triggers?? but, absolutely no smut please.

NINE: please be at least a little talkative ooc! i tend to ramble a lot, so i’d really appreciate at least a little of your input! ;v;

TEN: i usually prefer to use anime, drawn, or written faceclaims as i tend to struggle to find fitting realistic faceclaims; however, if you’d ultimately prefer realistic faceclaims, just let me know n i’ll see what i can do!

ELEVEN: discord is preferred, but i can try in PMs instead if that’s what you’d prefer! i just can’t promise how often i’ll be able to get on if it’s here.

TWELVE: not really a rule, but i’m perfectly fine w creating a universe/world of our own (and actually really enjoy doing so)! if you ever want to do multiple pairings in one rp, or even multiple rps in the same universe/world, just let me know! i’m totally down!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back