Other Why did you pick your name?

@Soz

I had a Gengar, but he was more of a troll instead of a battler (for some crazy reason his hypnosis was always spot on. And then I wilted them down with dream eater.) And my unstoppable dragonite was on my gameboy which no on played so I couldn't use her for battle, and my DS didn't have a gameboy slot so I could pal park it. Eventually I found someone to trade it over on thier DS, but by then everyone was playing the other games so no one would battle me anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont use this name on any other website but my Personal Journal blog so nobody knows who i am lmao, plus it sounds edgy.

I was trying to think of something funny. Having just gotten out of History, I found Homo Erectus inherently funny because my friends and I were cracking puns. I didn't want to seem childish(god forbid) so I switched it up a little.

It means "temporary" in Serbian. It was meant to be a temporary account, but I hung around heh.

low = lord of warlord. someone I wrote many many years ago. I honestly don't know what laville stood for, but it must not be very important.

Dani = a nickname I'm very fond of despite the fact my real name is nothing close to Danielle.

Bot = A part of another nickname I got from my college friends, Robot

Because I'm fond of all animals, especially feathered ones. Whether you're a penguin, a parrot or an eagle - just know that Uncle Birdsie loves you.

As for my nickname, it's because I like memes. Memes are good.

First name. Insert first Pokémon liked.

Bam, and since I'm too lazy to change all of my gamer tags, I just stick with this, no matter how retarded it sounds.

Nick name given to me by my uncle when I was young, due to my fuzzy hair, kept it ever since.

The name itself is meaningless for me. I like the game Destiny and the number 7 is something the developers like. That's it. However, I use this username here because it's not a username I use elsewhere. Role playing is somewhat personal for me, if that makes sense, so I like having the clean slate. I mean, I'm 99% sure no one would recognise my other usernames, but it's more so for me. I'm Destiny while I'm here, no one else. Just a black slate who likes to write.

The word 'distance' spelt with an 's'. I'm not sure why I picked it. I guess I've always felt distant in relation to people and the world.

I created a mysterious character and picked Runa for the first name as the character was 'Norse' inspired and a website giving name meanings said Runa was a feminine form of Rune, and Rune came from 'Secret lore'. The surname was just my enjoyment of the name play.

Nana = Royal title and term of endearment
MelaNinja = Mashup of "melanin" and "ninja"

Plus, it has the same amount of syllables as the phrase "Go Go Power Rangers!"

...I put way too much time into this.

Quite literally have had this since I first started gaming when I was 7-8. Was my Steam name and have kept it since. Maybe because I thought it was edgy or because I played alot of shooter games? Just I know I thought of it and will be with me FOREVEEEEER!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back