Other Why did you pick your name?

How do ya know it's not my real name? Just kidding, it's not. Some singer has the same name, there, a mind blowing answer.

The reason I choose my name.....well.....

My original name, LilyannaGaming, was because my name is Lilyanna and at the time joining I was full fledged in gaming. Like every second I had was used for gaming. So like most my usernames, I used LilyannaGaming.

My current name, B R E E Z E, is because I really wanted a change from the name I use so commonly. The name is a nickname I have offline and online. Online it stands for my gaming characters who I typically choose as and agile. Or when I roleplay my character has some kind of wind related power. Or is an Airhead.

Offline is because of my pace I walk. Every ones says they don't see me and just feel the air shift or a breeze comes by. That and my love for windy weather plus my aloftness. So yeah... pretty lame.

This is a cool thread.
Anyway, the reason I chose this name is because haematic means blood colored and it just makes me think of a really deep, crimson flower. Also the contrast is so beautiful and I love contrasts. Flowers are so delicate and sweet, but blood is so vulgar and dangerous.

My name is based out of a product. It'll be pretty obvious if I just added one word.

Salazzle, since Salazzle is currently my favorite Pokémon of Sun/Moon. It's not that deep at all. I just wanted my image to be a kinky pheromone lizard that forces others tnto a harem.

Linda with a H is an awkward misspell that my parents gave me, or at least I think it was one. Used it just to see if it could avoid being-too-short, username-taken, if it could pass basically, well apparently it did.

I've always loved words associated with the cold, so that's where 'Frost' came in. 'Lase' was added just because it sounded elegant at the time.

Although, shortly after making the name I realized Frostlass is the name of a Pokemon that I had totally forgotten about. It's quite possible it came from that without me realizing it!

I was first thinking of LordOfBones because... Game of Thrones...
I thought, "nah, sounds lame" Then I saw my Fire Emblem: Fates box/case/thing and went with Fates instead of Bones

So i have been seeing a different variety of names many of them have different meanings or they are just them. I started to wonder.... Why? why did you guys choose your names? I choose mine because it means "the eye" refering to god. I have always been a watchful person for others and also means hot spring i always had a connection with water. hby
I think you probably changed your name since then :P
Funny looking back at it

I picked my name when I first came to the site, after I had left my previous RP site I needed a new name for myself, since I wanted to avoid being followed anywhere at the time. So I decided to try and come up with cool sounding name for myself. I ended up deciding that I wanted it to be just one word, but what word? I only came up with it later in the shower, kind of a random thought that made me get out of it immediately to come type it praying it wasn´t taken.

I think you probably changed your name since then :P
Funny looking back at it

I picked my name when I first came to the site, after I had left my previous RP site I needed a new name for myself, since I wanted to avoid being followed anywhere at the time. So I decided to try and come up with cool sounding name for myself. I ended up deciding that I wanted it to be just one word, but what word? I only came up with it later in the shower, kind of a random thought that made me get out of it immediately to come type it praying it wasn´t taken.
yea i will add note to that

Well uh... You see, when I was like, twelve I was really into Steven universe. I had this super cringy oc called sunstone, and when I discovered rpnation about 3 months after I turned 13 I thought "oh yeah, I'll make my username the name of my oc so that whenever I do an rp everyone remembers my name" literally every character I played (even outside of Steven universe rps) was either named sunstone or like... Fucking oakwood. Something like that.

I wish I could tell you I knew Norwegian and decided to name myself Iskolde because it literally means cold. But that is not what happened. It was the online name of a character in a fanfiction I read once upon a time. I thought it sounded cool and that it was just a weird spelling of "is cold".

It's actually pronounced "is-kolay".

Okay so here goes. I recently changed my name after giving it maybe 10 minutes worth of thought. Being a biologist I find living systems fascinating. One of my favorite organisms being the Tardigrade(a water-dwelling, eight-legged, segmented micro-animal), famous for it's tenacity and resistance to most external factors.(Like the void of Outer Space)

The pun at work is a simple one.
Tardy - slow in action or response
and Grade - Quality

Usually the combination would be a bad thing but the way I see it is you have 'slow and fine' work when you get the two together. At least that's what I thought up in those 10 minutes. Reading all this back now just seems corny. :'3

I found a name that was not taken. And so I took it.
So there used to be this one cousin I could have considered to be as dear to my heart as the brother I never had. We did everything together. I think we were watching a transformers movie and he just suddenly muttered "Bumblebee...".
Idk I just loved how he said it and decided I'd use it from that day onwards. Of course, it's usually taken...so I'd have to add a couple of things here and there...and I don't even like bees...I despise insects with a passion.
So in the end you could say it kinda reminds me with the time I used to spend with my cousin who I don't see too often anymore, let alone get the chance to talk to him...

Mines Sky, I don't really know why I chose to this name, but it's also my real name, I just like to tell people it describes who i am? Cause I'm always looking for a chance to do my own thing, to be my own person, and to have things done my own way. I mean the sky is truly the limit ^^

Sadly there is no long investment of time to decide my forum name.

I liked the way it sounds "Pillow Cannon"

I also come to imagine it, is it a cannon loaded with pillows it can shoot at people? or a cannon made out of pillows? I like to imagine the first option: a harmless cannon that shoots comfy and soft pillows all over the place.

I like watching squirrels wander around stuffing acorns in their mouths. Cute widdle cheeks go all poofy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back