Other Who was your first fictional crush? Compare them to your current one.

SakuraMochi

My very first fictional crush to my memory was Toon Link from Wind Waker.

The current fictional love of my life is probably Sanji from One Piece.

I apparently have always known what I've liked lol

My very first fictional crush to my memory was Toon Link from Wind Waker.

The current fictional love of my life is probably Sanji from One Piece.

I apparently have always known what I've liked lol
It’s Jason the green power ranger he was pretty cool but now my heart is with Buggy from one piece

Our first crushes 🤝 bring green

Buggy is the most top tier and sophisticated choice you're actually an intellectual
Aww! XD Buggy is a boss no secret why he has a following and behind forming the cross guild. He’s so damn funny.

Aww! XD Buggy is a boss no secret why he has a following and behind forming the cross guild. He’s so damn funny.

Buggy is an idiot and I.... love stupid fictional men 💖

Honestly him being in with Mihawk and Croc is SO funny to me like here we have one clown and his scary dog privilege

Buggy is an idiot and I.... love stupid fictional men 💖

Honestly him being in with Mihawk and Croc is SO funny to me like here we have one clown and his scary dog privilege
Scary dog privilege xD I can’t I’m giggling like an idiot.

I believe it was Hinata from Naruto. I was very much in a closet, telling myself that it wasn't me that was interested but this male OC I made that was just basically me. so.... Yea. Thankfully I figured it all out. And yes I'm female.

It's midnight now and here we go. I sorta always know my 'type' pretty well if you can call it that? Most memorable young teen-hood fictional crush is the pony Dr. Who.
1716664369933.png
I still very much enjoy sleek STEM guy until today!
It's been awhile since I have a fictional crush. But recently came across this furry bait character, Odie in one of those mobile games. I mean, good for them, I took the bait. Among the many furry baits these days, this guy is pretty interesting to me, I think it's the way they described and portray his personality/mannerism and hint at his backstories that got me paying slightly more attention as a grown guy...

1716663729643.png
Like...what am I supposed to do?

I believe it was Hinata from Naruto. I was very much in a closet, telling myself that it wasn't me that was interested but this male OC I made that was just basically me. so.... Yea. Thankfully I figured it all out. And yes I'm female.
As a wlw this is actually too real 🤣

Like no, guys, I'm not gay I'm just madly in love with a woman, wait no I mean if I was a guy I'd hit no question wait I mean--

Bruh I love Hinata just wished she wasn’t done dirty in Naruto like this girl handled those bees like a boss girl

I am ashamed to admit Denzel Crocker from FOP was my first fictional crush. Now I have more refined tastes. Such as Rancibalafloss El Hoxtrot from Dead End. But I still crush on silver foxes like Stanford Pines and Damon Gant. Should I be ashamed?

The first one I can remember is either Chase from House MD or Oz from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I don't know who my crush would be now, though... I'm not currently watching anything that has anyone I'm super into.
Lucifer from the Lucifer Netflix series is always good. Though I might be biased as I met his actor 🤭 Tried to hold it together but... Seeing stars, man.

Don’t remember my first crush, it was probably Faye (Cowboy Bebop). I first watched it probably too young. But for my current I don’t know. I dont find myself crushing too hard on anyone lately. But if I had to choose someone, probably either Zhongli or Raiden Shogun (Both Genshin Impact)

I am male, if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back