Other Why did you pick your name?

It sounded/looked cool to me, time and voids are cool I guess? Wanted something better than my previous name that I'd been using for years since I was like 7, something without numbers

I was a silly little emo kid whenever I first started roleplaying at the age of 14 and it's just stuck with me since then, honestly.

Because I don't use my current legal last name, so Unbeknowing is my place holder.

In Science class. Bored a tryna learn Physics then it struck me: Physiicz

Back then I though having ii in your name was an automatic entry into the cool club, yeah fun

For nerdy reasons.

M64 is another name of the Black Eye Galaxy, also known as the Evil Eye Galaxy which reminded me of Sauron and Lord of the Rings is my life.

Back in the day when I used to play WoW, my 'main' was a Draenei Shaman Lukrecia. My guild and friends knew me as that, so, it stuck with me ^^

Imperator = command or leader in Latin
Tenebrae = shadows or darkness in Latin.

I blame my Total War binges for my infatuation with the Latin language plus I'm a nerd for the antiquities as it were. Plus Commander of Shadows just sounds cool to me. It's all about the aesthetics with this name for I had some lame and dorky ones in the past.

It is essentially just an eccentric version of my real name, given to me by a few foreign kitchen workers sparse in English. Used to be a Waiter and the nick name stuck.

I was making a meta joke about usernames.

911 is for 9/11.

My avatar is a bunch of bushes, because George Bush is responsible for 9/11.

Last edited:
I chose this name because Anael is the name of an angel as well as one of my oldest RP characters had the name.
I also like the way it sounds, the letters come together in a way that makes my ears happy when I hear it or read it.

I answered this when this thread was fairly new but I had changed my username so...

Previously cloudchaser on this site but I didn't go on after Christmas break so I wanted a change. I like to think about alternative scenarios, the what-ifs and all those shiznits that I tend to space out and/or doze off in the middle of conversations or during class hours. So the name daydreamer appealed to me but I thought it was too generic for me so drowsy me decided to add 'sleeping' one fair day and that's how I ended up with the name.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back