Other Why did you pick your name?

I chose my username because it basically defines who I am a pretty cool girl who loves to geek out at basically everything that I love ^^. So basically anime, cartoons, super hero movies/shows, and movies in general.

I confuse everyone with my name as I'm a guy, but Hope=something I inspire to have as it brings people together, and I also think it would be a pretty name for a kid (A girl of course), And Robinson is just my surname :)  (Yeah I know i'm cringe worthy)

When ever I do popping, people say I'm "boneless" which is kind of ironic as I'm double jointed.

So it's been my nickname for like 5 years. Whew, go me.

I picked my name because it sounds cool, and is a contradiction in a way. Plus it's two sides of my personality, I often mess around, and Joke alot, but tend to be very serious at times as well.

It's the name of one of the first RP characters I ever created, back in 2003. She's a mutant with dark-natured powers.

After I played Undertale, I was amazed at how much it got to me emotionally, and Asriel was a major component to that. I was able to hold it together until the moment when you hug him and he says goodbye. And as if crying ONCE wasn't enough, when I found him back at the beginning of the game in the flower bed and got to talk with him again, I couldn't help but let a few more tears fall. I'm not even really a gamer, so while I'd heard good things about Undertale, I was hardly expecting it'd affect me emotionally so much that I'd cry multiple times. If it wasn't for knowing what Asriel's fate is, I probably would've been able to hold it together better. But he was just the straw that broke the camel's back for me. And while I of course like the other characters a lot - Papyrus, Toriel and Sans in particular - Asriel is the one I felt the strongest about, and the most sorry for. I just wanted to scoop him up and make everything better for him.

And to boot, he's pretty freaking adorable. 

I played Undertale, went through True Pacifist then Genocide with no feeling
Because I'm a Soulless bastard

Then I thought, "Hey, what if I make a Sans-like character, but more OP and can survive w/o a soul?"
I made Verdana, and chose that as my username. I guess it just stuck to me

I liked Shovel Knight... That's it. Not much meaning behind my name.

I kind of wish I could change my name to something that actually makes sense.

Real talk tho, my dad would never shut up about this one Pink Floyd concert he went to when he was a kid. He loved it so much that on Fridays he would blast Pulse (the live album) super loudly and toggle the settings on our speakers so it sounded like we were in an actual concert and then just have a smoke and tell me all about that day. It was great coz the story would change a little bit every time (in one version the stadium was on fire and my dad rescued the band members lol). So i thought to myself: what has a lot of meaning, but is also a s s t h e t i c? and pulse was the answer.

Ever heard of The Knave of Hearts? That legend? I thought it would be cool to do a username based off that. A knave is about as bad and medieval as a thief, and a Spade is another type of card from a heart, so...AThiefOfSpades! Here I am!

Re-writing my post since I changed my name.

I like stories about the unknown, what else is there to say?

I have RPed for a very very long time. My name came from one of my first characters. It was my 'main' character and everyone started addressing me by it even in OOC so it just sort of stuck.

It was mainly given to me by the people I hung out in school based on how well I battled with my favorite Pokemon Latios against everyone else. Anyone who battled me could not defeat my Latios so soon I became know as the Latios Master, or Latios for short.  

It was mainly given to me by the people I hung out in school based on how well I battled with my favorite Pokemon Latios against everyone else. Anyone who battled me could not defeat my Latios so soon I became know as the Latios Master, or Latios for short.  

Guess no one liked Gengar or Dragonite? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back