TV & Film What is your favorite TV show at the moment?

Currently,

Agents of Shield, Misfits and Criminal Minds.

I'm extremely late to the party with the first two. The first keeps me on the edge of my seat and is probably the best show at doing plot twists well and balancing romance and drama without letting it take a front seat or having pointless drama.

The second one is just fun to watch, kids on community service get powers and keep killing (accidentally ish) their probation workers. Quite explicit but it's fun to watch. (Even won a bafta.)

The latter is just interesting to me.

I rarely watch anything but at the moment I got hooked on Lucifer.
it's a fun series and I like the main characters

I'm probably the only one here who has heard of this show, but so far, my favorite is A Million Little Things.
I heard of it, caught the first episode. It was okay. I might check it out again on Hulu.

I love 9-1-1. Hopefully it will stay as it is. I'm quite interested to see a second season of The Dragon Prince.

I heard of it, caught the first episode. It was okay. I might check it out again on Hulu.

I love 9-1-1. Hopefully it will stay as it is. I'm quite interested to see a second season of The Dragon Prince.

Well, I didn't think anybody caught that much of it

I've never heard of The Dragon Prince, but 9-1-1 sounds very familar to me.

Into the Badlands. If you haven’t seen it it’s a mad and crazy mix of a show that you would get if you crossed Mad Max with a Jackie Chan movie. It’s bonkers, but it’s completely epic.

I rarely watch anything but at the moment I got hooked on Lucifer.
it's a fun series and I like the main characters
I just binge watched all 3 seasons of Lucifer over the holidays. Love the show, character development, ect. Looking forward to season 4 on Netflix!!!

I watched Lucifer before it was cool 😎
(It used to be on Hulu before it went to Netflix. I'm so glad it's getting more exposure now. It's now by far my favourite TV show)

I was in love with this show when I was younger and I recently got back into the swing of it. It's got sentimental value since my brother showed me an episode called "Blink", my first introduction to the show. It terrified me because I was so young, but the characters were so energetic and fun that I eventually just got into it! If you can't guess what I'm talking about, it's Doctor Who, however I'm fairly certain a lot of you probably knew already. Besides, if you look at my profile pic it's fairly obvious..

But anyways, sorry for writing a novel, I just adore Doctor Who it's such an awesome show (most of the time).

I recently watched a bit of Harrow to stalk one of my faceclaims a little ( ... this is totally normal, right?). It's great! Brisbane's looking nice.

The Office (Seen the whole series wayyy to many times)

ER- As a Medic and 911 Dispatcher I love watching this show and pointing out things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back