• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Insert a unique title here for people to laugh at - search thread

How did I do on my first coding search thread?

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay, but I could do better

• You suck!

• Other, please comment

• Total voters

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to my new search thread.
I know what everyone is thinking:

Breaking news! Havoc is learning how to code!

So, yes, I am learning how to code, and let me just say.... this is so hard to do. I don't get how people can be so talented and can always do these and just make them look super cute and beautiful. So this will probably be my first and last attempt at it... or maybe not. Who knows? Anyways, I don't exactly have ideas or anything like that, but just thought that maybe we just rp and see where the story takes us.

• *Please no one liners
    *If the rp has romance, the main pairing will be b x g since that's what I'm comfortable playing.
    *I can play guys or girls, but my main preference is the guy.
    *I do play darker themes, so please let me know if you have any triggers.
    *For romance, please be over 18. I'm sorry kids, this is just a comfort thing for me.
    *I love drama, so the rp should include a load of bad things happening to our characters.
    *Romance is and always has been a must for me as well.
    *Also for romance, please fade to black.
    *All rpnation rules apply as well.
[tab=Fandoms][tab=Pairings][tab=Tab]

PM me or message on here if you found something of interest, and we will definitely figure out a rp.[/tab][/tab][/tab]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back