TV & Film What is your favorite TV show at the moment?

I have a preference for animated shows for some reason.
Currently my favorites are Steven Universe and Drawn Together.

Favorite TV show? By the Nine there's a lot... I suppose top three are:

1 Bones
2 White Collar
3 Once Upon A Time

Bones I love because of how scientific the show is and its just a nerdgasm every episode. Sad that its over...

White Collar was an amazing show with Matt Bomer, a fellow gay I look up to. It was about a renowned Art Thief who finally got caught and was offered a chance to catch criminals of the art and forgery world in exchange for not living in prison. I loved how witty the jokes were and how 'classy' the show was.

Finally, Once Upon A Time, is my third favorite because... THE COSTUMES. The makeup and costumes are GORGEOUS I love how much detail they put into the characters and the story. All of it is just wonderful <3

If we're going by any show ever, mine is and always will be Seinfeld.

If we're only going by shows that are currently airing new episodes, then I'd have to say... *sighs and hangs head in shame*... The Big Bang Theory...

I have never laughed as much at a TV show as I did at the My Brother, My Brother, and Me series that's streaming on Seeso right now. But that's only 6 episodes, though I hope more is made eventually. There is a free episode on Youtube for the curious but if you seek it out be warned, these boys are quite vulgar.

then if you like that go check out their podcast it's totally free and just as hilarious

As for a longer more substantial series I'm really digging Brooklyn Nine-Nine right now.

Been watching a lot of Gumball lately. It's actually pretty good. Could put it best as The Simpsons on drugs

Way too many to consider as a favorite. I'd have to go with currently watching and that would be Shadowhunters.

Doctor Who, always, but The Walking Dead and Rick and Morty come in as a tie for second.
I've a thing for science fiction and apocalyptic settings, I suppose.

Also, ATLA was my childhood so I suppose it's an honorable mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back