TV & Film What is your favorite TV show at the moment?

An0n

Previously Crazyllama❤
What is your favorite TV show at the moment? Mine has got to be Shadowhunters. It almost always has me on the edge of my seat ^^

Supernatural. ^^ I finally got to season 9 and am slowly, but surely catching up to the current season.

Big fan of that as well ^^

I recently finished all of Black Mirror so its a hard decision between those two. Although Breaking Bad will remain in first place in my mind's hall of fame xD

Well for me, the best TV Show ever made is Sopranos. Breaking Bad was also awesome, I can't resist myself to watch it again...

I wasn't able to watch Black Mirror's new season. Do you recommend it?

Well for me, the best TV Show ever made is Sopranos. Breaking Bad was also awesome, I can't resist myself to watch it again...

I wasn't able to watch Black Mirror's new season. Do you recommend it?

Agreed, re-watching it now actually.

I'd recommend it definitely, very well written and acted. Interesting scenarios as well.

Big fan of that as well ^^

I recently finished all of Black Mirror so its a hard decision between those two. Although Breaking Bad will remain in first place in my mind's hall of fame xD

SAME

Forgive me for sounding like one of those hipsters, y'all, but creatively, I don't think anything compares to Black Mirror or Breaking Bad. 

(But if anyone finds something that compares let me know? Please? I haven't been addicted to a show since I finished Breaking Bad. It's pathetic.)

The one that looks like an army of ants and termites duking it out, and it makes a really loud obnoxious noise? That's my favorite show.

Both Konosuba and Demi-chan. Konosuba because it's hilarious and a half, and Demi-chan for the realistic way that it portrays monster girls and the obvious care that was put into crafting their characters and their relationships.

My favorite one ever since it started is Grimm. Very interesting plot, based on many folklore creatures from many different cultures (blutbad, aswang, many more), mixed with crime investigation. It's the only one I'm currently watching.

Favourite show that's currently airing: The Flash, followed by The Walking Dead.

Orphan Black

The Walking Dead in close second.

I honestly love The Walking Dead and sometimes I'll spend a whole day watching reruns of it. But then I get so terrified after finishing that every little sound I hear outside, I think it's a walker or Lucilles' owner (forgot his name.) So, I just don't even bother anymore. It's too real for me, I mean, it just makes me think that Hey, a zombie apocalypse could totally happen here. I mean it happened in the Walking Dead so why not in the US? And I just can't stand that thought. Has that happened to either of you? :/

My favorite one ever since it started is Grimm. Very interesting plot, based on many folklore creatures from many different cultures (blutbad, aswang, many more), mixed with crime investigation. It's the only one I'm currently watching.

I'll have to look into that. Where is it?

Orphan Black

The Walking Dead

The 100 

Riverdale

OH! Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Netflix Original)  love this show. Can't wait for season 2. It's nice to have Elijah Wood back, and not see Frodo every time you look at him.

That's about it right now. Been dark times since Lost, Heroes, and Sopranos ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to look into that. Where is it?

It's being aired by NBC on friday nights. Unfortunately, it looks like this season is going to be the last.

I'm surprised though, I rarely see anyone mention this series in social networks, despite me thinking it's one of the best ones out there, and I'm not even knowledgeable in most folklore. People who are though, are even more likely to enjoy it I believe.

It's being aired by NBC on friday nights. Unfortunately, it looks like this season is going to be the last.

I'm surprised though, I rarely see anyone mention this series in social networks, despite me thinking it's one of the best ones out there, and I'm not even knowledgeable in most folklore. People who are though, are even more likely to enjoy it I believe.

Then I will definitely be sure to check it out. Thank you very much for bringing it to my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back