• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Kajin-ya || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
5bd9ddd31e946.jpeg

Literally all I'm gonna do today.

Mooniee Mooniee Soulless Soulless Stale Biscuit Stale Biscuit Nano Nano RedLeftHand36 RedLeftHand36 iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Stitches and Patchwork Stitches and Patchwork Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202 Klick Klick

And we're live everyone! My brain partially works and I'm not the best at starters so please forgive me :) If you however aren't interested anymore, please let me know so! If you don't have a character up, please do so as soon as you can, I know life is hectic, but do your best when you can to get a character submitted if you have yet to do so. I can't wait to write with all of you!

Edit: The IC is located in the Lore cus I'm a lazy and I can

Last edited:
"You are as beautiful as ever today. Indeed, just like the delicate Sakura in the spring, blossoming under the sun's holy light."
He's lucky a certain smoke spirit wasn't around to hear that, or said smoke spirit would have been in stitches. <v<

Even before she saw him, she could hear Hakuo’s voice spouting off some compliment. She suppressed the cringe that tried to creep up into her face. Like Sakura in the spring? Jeez, could he get any cheesier?
Even though I wrote Hakuo... I have to admit, I cringed as well Lol

He really out here with the cheesy compliments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back