• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Kajin-ya || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1f67a9cb2d9990462f49d1ed32c216bc.jpg

why do i feel like this is some ish Kousetsu would do?
If you mean him doing things like spitting in food or what's pictured there to a human because he doesn't like 'em, don't worry! Giving such lowly vermin the privilege of consuming something that was a part of him is enough to make his stomach roll. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that and there's no point in doing something if his target won't notice and give a proper reaction :3c

If you mean him doing things like spitting in food or what's pictured there to a human because he doesn't like 'em, don't worry! Giving such lowly vermin the privilege of consuming something that was a part of him is enough to make his stomach roll. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that and there's no point in doing something if his target won't notice and give a proper reaction :3c
Mitsuha's going to have to get Hakuo to try some food then and thoroughly inspect it before she eats it if she feels it in her senses

Mitsuha's going to have to get Hakuo to try some food then and thoroughly inspect it before she eats it if she feels it in her senses
Aye umm...she can rest assured there's nothing strange in there. Chef's honor. v_v; As I stated in his CS, he hates wasting and ruining perfectly good food, especially since those kinds of luxuries were a bit of a rare commodity during certain years back when he was still living at his shrine.
Wait. Wait a minu- She's willing to use Hakuo as a guinea pi- this is dog abuse 😱

Edit: Actually...considering his feet virtually never touch the floor, would he even have any calluses to shave? 🤔

Last edited:
Wait. Wait a minu- She's willing to use Hakuo as a guinea pi- this is dog abuse 😱
Tbh he'd gladly die being a guinea pig for Mitsuha 😆

But in all realness, he has a good nose since he's a fox yokai so he can smell suspicious things

Okie, so I know I said we're starting today, but I've got a final paper due today, so when I'm done with it and submit it, I will write the starter! Thank you so much for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back