• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Kajin-ya || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He's watching you 👀👀👀
Or. Or. Now hear me out, his wife just ask for a divorce, she taking the kids with her, half of his share, and he's just remembering all that while staring at some random person on the internet.
She wouldn't even let him keep the dog. She took him too.

But imagine walking into an inn ran by these cute lil babers 😭💗 you CANNOT RESIST
d993be7a01ac40a755a85649fddf6b63-758x579.jpg

Or. Or. Now hear me out, his wife just ask for a divorce, she taking the kids with her, half of his share, and he's just remembering all that while staring at some random person on the internet.
She wouldn't even let him keep the dog. She took him too.
Wait but aren't they anthropomorphic animals? So how would that work? LOL

This is like the same deal with Arthur having a dog

All honesty, I was going back to this tab and out of nowhere see a big ass tanuki ... scared the hell out of me.

Soulless Soulless I mean its plausible. Plus Kappas could just take a dog from the human world you know since they live here too. It's nothing stopping them from doing it. A lot of shows have species of animals that they don't anthropomorphize (I hope I spelled that right) like it's always mammal, but rarely fishes or insects.

Tom Nook needs to make money somehow. Remember his loans are INTEREST-FREE and NO deadlines or late fees 👀 and all construction for home renovation is done overnight or at record speed.
EP4a7EVUUAsIn2m.png

Please excuse my almost 4AM mental barf, but I'm finally finished! Dx
I'll fix up anything that needs to be corrected and work on relationships after I wake up in the morning wwwww

When people ask how Kousetsu prefers to cook his food he should say "smoked"...

Get it? because he's a smoke yōkai 😎 heheHORF alright I'll stop

When people ask how Kousetsu prefers to cook his food he should say "smoked"...

Get it? because he's a smoke yōkai 😎 heheHORF alright I'll stop
saddest part is that he's the type to make terrible dad jokes like that

BTW, sorry if I just missed it, but is there a rough estimate on when Kajin-ya was established? And the amount of time everyone has been working there for. Hitomu's (he's so cute 🥺 ) CS mentioned a few months while I think Ai is six years?

Also Soulless Soulless
He becomes enraged when someone insults Mitsuha and will take on a more sinister aura.
Does this also count towards someone referring/speaking to her in a relatively casual manner, or is it mainly just for direct insults? If it's the former, there's defo going to be a fight. 👀

Usually he'll just put on a forced smile and say something sort of passive aggressive while talking in a friendly tone Lol. It's mostly for direct insults though as he understands that the staff members are more familiar with Mistuha than most Yokai. As long as Mitsuha doesn't mind their casual manner in which they speak to her, Hakuo won't mind either.

BTW, sorry if I just missed it, but is there a rough estimate on when Kajin-ya was established? And the amount of time everyone has been working there for. Hitomu's (he's so cute 🥺 ) CS mentioned a few months while I think Ai is six years?
Let’s go with the inn being at least 200 years old!

As long as Mitsuha doesn't mind their casual manner in which they speak to her, Hakuo won't mind either.
Mitsuha’s reaction to insults:1587846998216.gif

inb4 Kousetsu proceeds to purposefully say something to get himself hit for talking shit and feign being knocked out cold for the next few days to shirk work v o v
i'm kidding i'm kidding

inb4 Kousetsu proceeds to purposefully say something to get himself hit for talking shit and feign being knocked out cold for the next few days to shirk work v o v
i'm kidding i'm kidding
xD i can see Mitsuha always going “After i took you in you lowly smoke demon...the nerve.” with her ever calm composure and warm tone. “Nonetheless, he does do a good job with the food and my snacks. i’ll have to let him slide for now”

That's okay. You get used to having no friends after a few centuries give or take =3= //slapped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back