• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm curious; which ones were hand-picked?
The first three were hand picked from the hat and then I panicked after the last four so I switched them up. Used paranoia as motivation so I really didn't think of why I did whyI did, but now that I think about it they each are perfect pick. For Illyria being chaotic, Hiseki seems nurturing and patient enough. Then there is Novalie with her prankster ways, Nathan is an excitable puppy always liking to have fun. Originally Emma and Will were a first choice but then I realized they are both prideful and they'd probably bump heads so I switched it to Sunghyon. She likes to be dominant and him being the nerd....well you can imagine xD

The first three were hand picked from the hat and then I panicked after the last four so I switched them up. Used paranoia as motivation so I really didn't think of why I did whyI did, but now that I think about it they each are perfect pick. For Illyria being chaotic, Hiseki seems nurturing and patient enough. Then there is Novalie with her prankster ways, Nathan is an excitable puppy always liking to have fun. Originally Emma and Will were a first choice but then I realized they are both prideful and they'd probably bump heads so I switched it to Sunghyon. She likes to be dominant and him being the nerd....well you can imagine xD
As long as you're aware that it'll probably take some effort on Sunghyon's part to get Emma to notice him, with her preference towards girls and all XD

As long as you're aware that it'll probably take some effort on Sunghyon's part to get Emma to notice him, with her preference towards girls and all XD
Oof well maybe we still need to switch around a few things? He's too clueless for that effort lmao.

I really like the grouping choice you made with Illyria and Hiseki, I hope they get along well together ^3^

I really enjoy that Novalie and Nathan are together. It'll be way too fun. They're both childish lmao As for Tama and Mars bars the two of them might never talk to each other because they both hate social interaction XD I mean he'll do it because Hazel asked him to but I'm curious how they would interact.
Also I updated both my characters. I even changed Nova's background a bit as you asked so she wouldn't be aware of her abilities.

I really enjoy that Novalie and Nathan are together. It'll be way too fun. They're both childish lmao As for Tama and Mars bars the two of them might never talk to each other because they both hate social interaction XD I mean he'll do it because Hazel asked him to but I'm curious how they would interact.
Ah shoot I didn't even think of that xD So much for perfect, but then again you're all difficult isolating yourselves so I know it will work (I love you guys don't hate me xD)
Oof well maybe we still need to switch around a few things? He's too clueless for that effort lmao.
Nothing is impossible. I picture Emma quite the tsundere

Ah shoot I didn't even think of that xD So much for perfect, but then again you're all difficult isolating yourselves so I know it will work (I love you guys don't hate me xD)

Nothing is impossible. I picture Emma quite the tsundere
Even so... LegoLad659 LegoLad659 said Emma's more interested in girls. Sunghyon is bi in my eyes, so we could always switch things up for two homosexual couples? If that's okay with everyone, of course. Just a suggestion ^^

Even so... LegoLad659 LegoLad659 said Emma's more interested in girls. Sunghyon is bi in my eyes, so we could always switch things up for two homosexual couples? If that's okay with everyone, of course. Just a suggestion ^^
That kinda presents the problem of this ball being for reproductive purposes, though. So unless we have a male that can make babies with other males, that's not gonna be viable

That kinda presents the problem of this ball being for reproductive purposes, though. So unless we have a male that can make babies with other males, that's not gonna be viable
These are magical beings, though, so I'm not sure what is possible. I do see what you mean, however. Hmmm...

These are magical beings, though, so I'm not sure what is possible. I do see what you mean, however. Hmmm...
Oh yeah, of course. Emma herself reproduces by converting Humans into Lamias, so her method doesn't care what gender her partner is. The issue here is attraction, to which Emma would not have. When I said she was bisexual I meant as in she wouldn't be repulsed by the idea of doing it with either gender like she would be if she were just straight or just gay, but her preference is still girls. Sorry I didn't clarify that

Oh yeah, of course. Emma herself reproduces by converting Humans into Lamias, so her method doesn't care what gender her partner is. The issue here is attraction, to which Emma would not have. When I said she was bisexual I meant as in she wouldn't be repulsed by the idea of doing it with either gender like she would be if she were just straight or just gay, but her preference is still girls. Sorry I didn't clarify that
I figured it was something like that. What a relief to know I wasn't just seeing things...

Not to be mean but I was afraid of this whole sexuality and trying not offend anybody which is why it was obvious when it came to "breeding" that it must be hetero. However because you two are opposed in some form I can make the exception for them to breed somehow. But you'd have to ask everyone one else OR allow you to make a third/second character where your characters pair up. I'd do it but I have my hands full with five already. Kipsy Kipsy LegoLad659 LegoLad659 This is a magical romance and I have done rp's where the same sex have children in some form or way using magic

Not to be mean but I was afraid of this whole sexuality and trying not offend anybody which is why it was obvious when it came to "breeding" that it must be hetero. However because you two are opposed in some form I can make the exception for them to breed somehow. But you'd have to ask everyone one else OR allow you to make a third/second character where your characters pair up. I'd do it but I have my hands full with five already. Kipsy Kipsy LegoLad659 LegoLad659 This is a magical romance and I have done rp's where the same sex have children in some form or way using magic
I'm not necessarily opposed, I just wanted to make sure everyone was satisfied with their pairings, and it seems like Emma preferring to mate with a girl (and the way that couple would go about it) is a pretty interesting plot thing imo.
LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I've never roleplayed more than one character before, but I'm totally willing to give it a go. If you'd like, I can conjure up a female character. I'm not sure what'd I'd do with Sunghyon in that case, though- xD

it was obvious when it came to "breeding" that it must be hetero.
I thought it was obvious that Emma preferred girls, given that I'd explicitly pointed that out in her CS. So welcome to the club.

Just to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR here, I'm not saying a hetero relationship with Emma is IMPOSSIBLE. Just that it wouldn't happen with someone like Sunghyon

I'm not necessarily opposed, I just wanted to make sure everyone was satisfied with their pairings, and it seems like Emma preferring to mate with a girl (and the way that couple would go about it) is a pretty interesting plot thing imo.
LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I've never roleplayed more than one character before, but I'm totally willing to give it a go. If you'd like, I can conjure up a female character. I'm not sure what'd I'd do with Sunghyon in that case, though- xD
I could see if I can cook up someone who'd fit him. What type are you looking for?

I could see if I can cook up someone who'd fit him. What type are you looking for?
Honestly, I wasn't too sure with him. Someone patient who also knows how to push him out of comfort zone without freaking him out. A playful and a tender side sort of thing.
Although at this rate, I'm thinking about gender swapping him and rearranging some personality traits. We haven't dived too far into the roleplay right now and this way you won't have to play three characters. That seems insane to me haha
Who do you think will fit Emma best? I'll get started on a CS.

I thought it was obvious that Emma preferred girls, given that I'd explicitly pointed that out in her CS. So welcome to the club.

Just to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR here, I'm not saying a hetero relationship with Emma is IMPOSSIBLE. Just that it wouldn't happen with someone like Sunghyon
I could argue that I already knew and more but it seems you two have made your choice so proceed. :)

Honestly, I wasn't too sure with him. Someone patient who also knows how to push him out of comfort zone without freaking him out. A playful and a tender side sort of thing.
Although at this rate, I'm thinking about gender swapping him and rearranging some personality traits. We haven't dived too far into the roleplay right now and this way you won't have to play three characters. That seems insane to me haha
Who do you think will fit Emma best? I'll get started on a CS.
Hmm, alright. Before I answer, is that okay with you, Pumpkid Pumpkid ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back