• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I try my best lol Cas better watch out cause Marsy boy is coming for that spot as number one son. I feel the two of them would definitely fight over her because Marshall is really only aggressive over things he wants to protect.
Lol I noticed. I was surprised when he was all cuddly xD Cas is jelly but he's not the type to show it or fight over except low key. Hahaha

I just realized I included the timeskip in my post without even noticing XD Is that alright or should I delete that part? Pumpkid Pumpkid

Gah! I feel like I am rushing too much and I am everywhere. I think I should make a poll to get everyone situated.
>.<

Lol I noticed. I was surprised when he was all cuddly xD Cas is jelly but he's not the type to show it or fight over except low key. Hahaha
He’s cuddly only to Hazel his “adoptive mother” he pretty much hates everyone else. And my replies are gonna be some time cause I’m at work just so ya know.

*Announcement*
Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Kipsy Kipsy LegoLad659 LegoLad659 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 L3n L3n Funeral Funeral

Everyone's characters have been posted however we need one more male human to make things even. Is anyone willing to make a second? I will be doing the random pairs before the ball I realized it would make sense to go after your match if I told you. I will time skip straight to the ball after we have a male and I have your pairs

(sorry for so many mentions)

*Announcement*
Okay Ladies and gentlemen! The results for your pairs are in sorry for not responding I'm about to time skip and let yall flirt on the dance floor after my post. Some of these are hand picked because I freaked out about not having the exact number of pairs but I found out some of you have double. So with that being said here are the pairings you've all been waiting for:

Pairings
  1. Valeria x Ellison ( Pumpkid Pumpkid Funeral Funeral )
  2. Bo Ah Lam x William ( Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 , PyroMonomania PyroMonomania )
  3. April x James ( Taraninja16 Taraninja16 x Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 )
  4. Tamara x Marshall ( LegoLad659 LegoLad659 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
  5. Illyria x Hiseki ( Lenny2000 Lenny2000 , L3n L3n )
  6. Novalie x Nathan ( thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Pumpkid Pumpkid )
  7. Emma x Sunghyon ( LegoLad659 LegoLad659 Kipsy Kipsy )

These are your pairings. If I messed up let me know. I'll be posting now~

I know this is a really really really stupid question but are the human lives immortal or limited like regular human individuals for around eighty years then they die...

I'm only asking cuz it would create a giant developmental change for my character ( also I updated my CS

By that suggestion what does it mean for it not to be hand picked? Flipped a coin?
Actually more like names scribbled in paper and mix it in a hat kind of way but I started freaking out for picking the same person's character.
I know this is a really really really stupid question but are the human lives immortal or limited like regular human individuals for around eighty years then they die...

I'm only asking cuz it would create a giant developmental change for my character ( also I updated my CS
The humans are actually witches/warlocks as I explained in the interest so in my book witches live very long but do age slowly

Actually more like names scribbled in paper and mix it in a hat kind of way but I started freaking out for picking the same person's character.

The humans are actually witches/warlocks as I explained in the interest so in my book witches live very long but do age slowly
Ok thanks I just didn't know the life expectancy , I know they were witches and warlocks but i didn't understand if their ageing changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back