• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
*squeals* wow really? You must have struggled or thought out. Hey no worries I have like 5 characters and it took me 2 days to finish. I got you Sis!!! but thank you for joining ;-;
Yeah I wanted them to be really cool and I think I just made them really generic instead lol Especially Marshall because I found that picture and was like GOTTA USE IT. I had to look up all this stuff about dragons, find a way to explain what powers he has without him sounding like a deity, and come up with a backstory T^T It took you two days to make all of those?? My lord sis you could've asked me for assistance XD And of course I joined! The idea is pretty cute~

Yeah I wanted them to be really cool and I think I just made them really generic instead lol Especially Marshall because I found that picture and was like GOTTA USE IT. I had to look up all this stuff about dragons, find a way to explain what powers he has without him sounding like a deity, and come up with a backstory T^T It took you two days to make all of those?? My lord sis you could've asked me for assistance XD And of course I joined! The idea is pretty cute~
Thank you. Lol yeah two days because I kept getting distracted. Hunger, sleep pictures. Well your characters came out splendid. I personally love both of them. Heads up Taraninja16 Taraninja16 is fire and she freaking hates the cold so yall be bumping heads. Also because Marshall is Ice and does not like confined places I'll set him in the basment. The mansion looks small but it's pretty big on the inside using magic :D The basement is the coolest place in the manor so it's not just a basement with wine it will be an actual room of his own desire. Great Naruto and pokemon reference that really helped xD

Thank you. Lol yeah two days because I kept getting distracted. Hunger, sleep pictures. Well your characters came out splendid. I personally love both of them. Heads up Taraninja16 Taraninja16 is fire and she freaking hates the cold so yall be bumping heads. Also because Marshall is Ice and does not like confined places I'll set him in the basment. The mansion looks small but it's pretty big on the inside using magic :D The basement is the coolest place in the manor so it's not just a basement with wine it will be an actual room of his own desire. Great Naruto and pokemon reference that really helped xD
Lmaoooo "He hates confined spaces so lemme put him in the basement" What has he done to deserve this XD I guess since it's really cold it'll be perfect. It'll be his ice lair/bat cave <3 I couldn't think of another way of explaining aside from that where people would understand. I'm soooo glad you got it lol AND TARA IS GOING DOWN MARSHALL DON'T TAKE NO SHIT.

Lmaoooo "He hates confined spaces so lemme put him in the basement" What has he done to deserve this XD I guess since it's really cold it'll be perfect. It'll be his ice lair/bat cave <3 I couldn't think of another way of explaining aside from that where people would understand. I'm soooo glad you got it lol AND TARA IS GOING DOWN MARSHALL DON'T TAKE NO SHIT.
Lmfao why do you have to put that way? Lmao I died while reading this. Aye he likes solitude so be it but today is a day for interactions for him. Nova gave me Loki vibes tho

Last edited:
Also to everyone reading this. We just have one more person joining tomorrow so until they post their cs we can start the ball after Hazel announces what to do :P

Lol. I enjoyed reading that ‘get that pole out of his ass’ reference to my character, it’s great and kinda accurate too. Though I’d more go with ‘will always wake up on the wrong side of the bed’. My boy is total cactus.

Lol. I enjoyed reading that ‘get that pole out of his ass’ reference to my character, it’s great and kinda accurate too. Though I’d more go with ‘will always wake up on the wrong side of the bed’. My boy is total cactus.
Lol meh to me in my head I picture him with great posture, chest out, head high thats why I added a stick in there xD

Lmao I'm starting to question if Illyria will ever get a mate..... not like he cares that much cuz he has all the time in the world........................literally OWO

........and he has overly low chances of successful reproduction :( just saying that makes it hard for him to be motivated for a mate..

Last edited:
It's fine it is late. Good night :D Sleep tight and good luck
I ended up going to sleep for no reason though, because they canceled classes thanks to a snow storm. But at least that means I have more energy to roleplay now!

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I really love your characters as well, but April probably will have some problems with Marshall. She'd sense the knowledge he possesses and wish to learn from him, but at the same time be really hesitant to come close because of differences in their powers and personalities. Also, I'm kinda curious about how I gave Wolfy "Loki vibes."

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 I'm sure he'll find a way! There are lots of humans in need of some energy and passion, so he'll probably find a mate, he just has to stay positive. :)

I ended up going to sleep for no reason though, because they canceled classes thanks to a snow storm. But at least that means I have more energy to roleplay now!

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I really love your characters as well, but April probably will have some problems with Marshall. She'd sense the knowledge he possesses and wish to learn from him, but at the same time be really hesitant to come close because of differences in their powers and personalities. Also, I'm kinda curious about how I gave Wolfy "Loki vibes."

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 I'm sure he'll find a way! There are lots of humans in need of some energy and passion, so he'll probably find a mate, he just has to stay positive. :)
I meant Nova sorry lol. Still trying to get used to names xD

Also I'm made of Luck so a lot of things happen when around me xD das why school was canceled just like that exam was really not that hard.

Taraninja16 Taraninja16 itd be like flame princess and Finn how their love was always difficult because she was made of fire and always burn him horribly if he tried to touch her. They would have to wear protective bubbles lol also I sort of made him hypersensitive to fire because of your character. I enjoy conflict 😋

Okay after briefly reading skimming through all the posts are we supposed to be gathering in a park or something? I'm well confused on how I should post.

Okay after briefly reading skimming through all the posts are we supposed to be gathering in a park or something? I'm well confused on how I should post.
I was too. I still am as far as my next reply goes. Honestly I'm not sure if everyone should already be wearing masks at the park or not-

Lol all the humans are confused. The park is Not where you meet up. It's just a place for humans to interact for now. All of them misunderstood. Where you all meet up is at the manor. But what I'm doing is procrastinating for one more person who has yet to add their CS. But since it's one person I'll start the ball after Hazel informs everyone of what they're supposed to do. Then do a quick time skip to night. Whick I will post now

Lol all the humans are confused. The park is Not where you meet up. It's just a place for humans to interact for now. All of them misunderstood. Where you all meet up is at the manor. But what I'm doing is procrastinating for one more person who has yet to add their CS. But since it's one person I'll start the ball after Hazel informs everyone of what they're supposed to do. Then do a quick time skip to night. Whick I will post now
Oh okay well I'll just have Nova stay home then lol also are the monsters wearing those charms yet or were they not provided? And can they take them off whenever they want?

Oh okay well I'll just have Nova stay home then lol also are the monsters wearing those charms yet or were they not provided? And can they take them off whenever they want?
You don't need your charms until after you meet the humans or during the ball. So no its not a need right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back