• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Taraninja16 Taraninja16 You can only have one power and I think someone already has mutation as a power. Other than that fix it and you are good :3

Last edited:
I feel so hurt. I got left out in the @‘s ;-; JK it’s looking good so far can’t wait to for all these glorious interactions

Question: Will the humans wear their masquerade masks while at the fountain or...? Also, where is the fountain in relevance to the manor?

I feel so hurt. I got left out in the @‘s ;-; JK it’s looking good so far can’t wait to for all these glorious interactions
Omg you're right I am so sorry I will add you with special emojis next time. I was in a rush. I haven't eaten and my stomach is hurting

I made an involuntary squealing noise when Hazel mentioned April, I'll have to hurry up and write a post for her!

I made an involuntary squealing noise when Hazel mentioned April, I'll have to hurry up and write a post for her!
XD I did the same when reading your cs. I was like omg she's literally my baby. I like to include easter eggs of everyone here to show they're all important to Hazel xD
No no don’t push yourself make yourself a nice hearty meal ;3
You are special bb now and I will

*Feels ignored.*
Awe no Im sorry. No humans and beasts are in differenr locations. Thats why I labeled things differently and why I asked everyone to add their location at the bottom of their no so people don't get confused.

Edit: I think I misunderstoond you xD but yes everyone will be wearing a mask for more of a mystery romance.

There is a fountain in the manor which is in the backyard/ courtyard, but the fountain our humans will be is at the park away from the manor.

Awe no Im sorry. No humans and beasts are in differenr locations. Thats why I labeled things differently and why I asked everyone to add their location at the bottom of their no so people don't get confused.
It's not that, I just never got an answer to my questions :/:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back