• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I take way too long to write, I'll probably end up being #10 or something. Also, I love how every human so far is focused on their laptops.

Pretty much society today haha
True to be honest. I just think it will be hilarious when the older monsters, like Hazel, Nathaniel, and Bo Ah Lam see their addiction to the devices. "Back in my day, we didn't have time to look at screens...we were too busy being burnt at the stake!"

True to be honest. I just think it will be hilarious when the older monsters, like Hazel, Nathaniel, and Bo Ah Lam see their addiction to the devices. "Back in my day, we didn't have time to look at screens...we were too busy being burnt at the stake!"
Imagine someone teaching them how to use technology, though-
Some good fluff right there.

I don't think anyone would like troublemakers <.<

Just saying because Illyria is as foolish silly as can be ... a real handful I guess

Also, if I disappear I probably fell asleep.
That's fine it is getting late here but I don't sleep till midnight cause damn insomnia
Lol well you are not wrong. XD plus a hundred years for Nathan is actually still in the modern days so hed be like og old person

That's fine it is getting late here but I don't sleep till midnight cause damn insomnia

Lol well you are not wrong. XD plus a hundred years for Nathan is actually still in the modern days so hed be like og old person
Hehe also not to mention the 3000+ year old Illyria who acts so young and immature at times hehe

Well it’s 2:3 now for not using electronics vs using electronics. More even atleast. Hope is not lost for the modern generation XD

We must be from different timezones, it's 2 a.m. where I live. And true, Nathan isn't too old, but I'm sure technology utilized in laptops would still be pretty foreign. :,D

She thought about the last time she found Illyria out of bed. She had to use Camille tea. A strong dosage with magic to knock they hyperactive boy down. She shook the thoughts out of her head as food begins to be served by the Spectrals. Steaming, hot meals with lovely beverages of anyone's choosing to enjoy. A plate of waffles set in front of Hazel waiting for her to devour. The aroma so alluring she could just dive in and ask for a second plate. Unfortunately breakfast was never her favorite in the mornings. She usually felt nauseous taking a liking to fruits instead.
Just so you know, you made this text white

I did? I really should just use one color then. My computer has a blackening default so the colors are different and then on mobile it messes it up.
Yeah, unless you're using a background color it's generally good to avoid coloring text XD Too easy to mess up and make it unreadable

I'm glad you appreciated it! His character seems interesting, and Chaos Minors are such cool creatures, so I definitely wanted to interact with him.
They surely are .... interesting but you'll see what I mean by interesting later on but I'm sure you'll like the experience ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back