• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It's Monday and Presidents day and as much as I'd like to get this going I'll probably wait another day before stsrting up the RP. People can be in school or at work so we shall see.

WelcomeToHell WelcomeToHell If you're feeling it, I made a romance RP with beasts

I’m actually going to have to drop this unfortunately, it looks like I won’t have enough time.

I just woke up from a nap and I have all this energy so I'm just bouncing in my chair refreshing roleplay tabs like a fool
Perhaps I'm just weird

I just woke up from a nap and I have all this energy so I'm just bouncing in my chair refreshing roleplay tabs like a fool
Perhaps I'm just weird
You're excited xD the beginning of the rp will just be introductions to your own worlds while we somewhat wait for the others to post their CS. Once settled the real romance begins as will the ball

My dancing is always cringey; we will have to hope my character is better at it than I am for the ball haha
Well don't worry, Tamara probably won't be much better XD In fact neither will Emma, since she's not used to having Human legs.

Well don't worry, Tamara probably won't be much better XD In fact neither will Emma, since she's not used to having Human legs.
Lucky for Emma the legs are not a need until 7pm pre-ball where we do check ups before opening the doors to our "visitors"

On another note Hazel's character is starting to make me design her like Mary poppins

mary-poppins.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back