• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
She could feel the embarrassment in his tone, but didn't look back to him again. Shinobu we about eighty-percent sure that if she attempted to keep this conversation going, he'd end up burning himself out. The school day hadn't even started yet, Shinobu wasn't prepped for handling deep-rooted anxieties like this. As long as she could trust what she could see of his soul, Shinobu was fairly confident that if she just gave him his space he could mellow out a bit more. She could get back to looking for girls to hand out Bouquets to, and they could both prep for the start of class in their own ways.

Nodding to herself, Shinobu resumed her examination of the students around them. With her bouquet still leaned against one shoulder, she used her other hand to block out the sun as she scanned the crowd. Let's see, there was that girl with the pigtails talking to that guy offering her a drink. Then there were several in a big group all probably talking about the start of school. Shinobu glanced towards the top of the stairs where two guys seemed just finish a race against one another, but a cursory glance provided her with none of what she was looking for in-

"Hm?" it was as she was scanning the stairs that she noticed something getting flung into the air from beyond them. Tracking it into the sky right before it began its descent, Shinobu was almost certain she was looking at a sword. In fact, it almost looked as though someone or something had chucked a sword at her. It began falling towards her, changing form as it did into that of a guy. Shinobu merely watched as he plummeted towards her, recognizing that she was looking at a Demon Weapon of all things. Thinking that he was aiming to shift his trajectory with his movements, she merely watched as the distance between them rapidly diminished. But the moment he entered that relaxed pose, she closed her eyes and gave a shake of her head.

She lowered the bouquet before tossing it high into the air, casually lifting her arms as she heard what had to have been one of the most half-assed warnings she'd ever heard in her life. Rolling her eyes, angled herself just as the last bit of distance between her and the living projectile ran dry.

And caught him.

Spinning with him in her arms for a moment, she slammed one foot against the ground to halt herself. Holding him bridal style, Shinobu stood tall again before looking over to Arthur. He had just been in the middle of another sentence, only for his words to fail upon looking at the guy in her arms. Shinobu raised an eyebrow at this, wondering if he just hadn't recognized what had happened until then or if he knew the Demon Weapon guy. Whatever the case, his silence just offered her a chance to shake her head.

"Awful lot of guys not watching where they're going this morning." she noted before promptly dropping the Demon Weapon guy and lifting one hand up to catch the falling Bouquet

Eyes looking from him to Arthur, Shinobu put her free hand on her hip, "You sure this isn't an elaborate Hazing ritual?" she asked again with a skeptical look in her eyes "A third guy gonna shoulder charge me in a couple seconds?"

( Hubub101 Hubub101 Exanis Exanis )

1590890854350.png
DWMA ENTRANCE7ndsb2svg9z31.jpg"Welp suit yourself." Marcus says in response to the girl refusing his juice. He shrugs his shoulders and proceeds to open it taking a sip. After hearing some yelling coming from below, he leans up against the railing peering down towards two people walking up the stair. Hm its those same guys from before. Why do they have to be so loud n the morning? It's insane that I could hear em from up here. He thought to himself drinking his juice. Looking at his clock on his phone, he noticed that time was running out for whoever hasn't shown up yet. They wanted us here at 8am sharp and its 7:45. Those guys better hurry up. He thought as he turned his back towards him leaning his back on the rail. he looks over towards the girl as she introduced herself. "Rin huh, that's a nice name. You can call me Marcus." He left it at that simply withholding the Rung part since she didn't say her last name. Marcus curiosity got the best of him as he wanted to check on the two fellas coming up the stairs. As he looked back he noticed that they were basically racing up the stairs. Something Marcus wouldn't be caught doing. Those are just too many stairs to run up even for a childish race.

He looks back over at Rin examining her body posture. She was glaring at a some dude across the way. Was he a teacher of some sorts and why we he just standing there being weird. Doesn't he have anything else better to do. "So Rin are you natural this cool and calm, or is this all a facade?" He asked before drinking his juice as he glance over at her. This was something Marcus honestly wanted to know. At first interaction, she seemed like the stern, disciplinary type, but even those people us it as a facade to hide their true self. After hearing her response the two fella from before, finally manage to make it to the top. The first to make seemed to be the white haired one dressed in blue, while the other one simply arrived giving off a very warm and loud greeting. "Hey yo." Marcus calls out to him, throwing his empty apple juice bottle towards his head. "Do you mind being a bit more quiet. It's definitely too early for all that yelling." He says nonchalantly, rubbing the back of his head. "Now can you go me a favor and pass the bottle back. I don't wanna go down as the new kid that trash the courtyard." He says letting out a soft chuckle.

Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Pumpkid Pumpkid Phayne Phayne

Elvena and Elias Stein
Elvena couldn’t help but tense up at the heat she started feeling against her back, trying to stop from breaking that kind facade that usually shone brighter than the laughing sun up above. She heard the menacing tone behind her twin’s words that fell like a bomb about to go off. I swear to fuck, Elias. She thought to herself bitterly, visibly biting her lip and chewing on it. The pencil in her hand was shaking now, her own rage starting to grow from the distasteful reaction that was given. You’re cute… He called me cute? Her body shifted around, easily noticeable as she let that comment plant itself into her brain. She also took the initiative to jot it down into her book, hand still trembling. “ I can handle anything, especially if it comes with instructions. “ She spoke now with fervor, tone starting to drop. If she was wearing glasses a flash would have skipped across them as she turned eerily and glared up at her brother.

Elias. You’re embarrassing me. I can handle myself. If you’re going to hover over me and scare off any type of connection I am trying to make with someone then you can go hover somewhere else. It was a simple question. I wasn’t aware that being inquisitive was such a terrible thing. “ Her hues intently remained fixated on his, refusing to break away as she shoved the eraser end of her pencil against his chest, almost tauntingly. “ It was nice to meet you, Alice. Llewellyn. “ Her smile purposefully widened as she returned the wink that had previously been given to her, face now turned to peer at Liam. “ Liam. “ His name rolled off a bit smoother from the tongue, her own sense of teasing entwined with the word. The booming voice overhead finally pushed her to stow away her notepad, tucking it safely back into her bag along with her pencil before she broke away from the group and mozied towards the entrance of the building. “ Mr. Bald Man sure will be fun to study under. “ She spoke to herself, usually the type to let her thoughts slip out without caring if they were heard. Elvy found comfort in the solace she found on the stairs, bunking down with her hands lightly cupping her cheeks.
Newcomers started to arrive, trickling from the long trek of the stairs to claim victory at the top. Some seemed relieved, others were quite boastful. She stared at a more musically inclined pair, peering into their souls and mentally taking notes since she was feeling too lazy to fetch her notebook once again. “ Interesting. “ The one word fell from her lips, head tilting to peer at a glint from far away that only seemed to get closer the longer she watched it. A sword? As if instinctively her gaze quickly shifted back to Elias, if only to check that he was still where she left him. With that confirmation she returned her attention back to the speedily arriving weapon, fingers seeming to clutch her cheeks a bit more firmly as she watched the entire scene play out. Once in human form it was much easier to get a read on his soul. It was eccentric, the tattoo on the soul itself seeming to match the tattoo wrapped about his left arm.

Well, he did say twenty minutes. That should give me plenty of time. “ She dusted her gloved hands off and hopped off the staircase, white hair with a tinge of another color flowing behind her like tidal waves as she approached another couple meisters, the one weapon boy being released onto the ground. “ Your eyes are red like mine. Fascinating. Deadly but beautiful. “ Elvy smiled wide towards the meister girl all while a dust free gloved hand shot out towards the tattooed guy. “ May I? “ Her attention slowly shifted towards him, fingers motioning for him to take her hand. “ And while I’m at it, may I have your names? “ She inquired, crimson eyes jumping from the clearly insecure meister boy, then to the admittedly gorgeous meister female, and lastly falling on the guy who had previously been a sword. Him being a sword was something she genuinely felt an allure too, as her brother was also one. If anything, she’d study him from afar. " Ah, whoops, got caught in my thoughts again. I'm Elvena Stein. "

Meanwhile Elias was twitching like he was ready to go off, his sister’s words quickly cutting the short fuse he had before it had time to reach the bomb that was his emotions. “ He’s a pervert, obviously, Elvy! “ He shouted after her, eyes quickly shooting back to Liam’s tauntingly grinning face. He had half a mind to wipe that smug look off the boy’s face and his intentions seemed pretty clear before he heard Alice’s words, the desperation and awkwardness in her voice ringing like a symphony in his head. “ Whatever. He’s not worth it anyways. But for quick reference, since you seem to be thick in the head, it’s you who couldn’t handle my sister. And I mean that to protect you, moron. “ He huffed loudly, scowling rather abhorrently. He’s a meister? I better not get stuck with his cocky ass. My sister might be enamored by his family lineage but I could care less. Elias thought to himself, hand now rising to rub at his neck as if he was discomforted suddenly.

Alice, thank you. “ He simply said, giving no context behind his words as he turned to stare off at anywhere but the Star boy who was making him want to start a fight in the courtyard. The loud voice of Armstrong was heard and he felt goosebumps cover his skin. He grabbed at his shirt and tugged it down a bit, suddenly wanting to disappear. The teacher freaked him out, plain and simple. He was friends with their parents and he couldn’t help but hide in his room whenever the tank of a man had visited. Intimidating was the only word that came to mind when he thought of him, and not because of his stature. For the life of him, Elias could not figure out how the man worked. He was an enigma, it irked him. “ You’ve got to be kidding me. “ He cursed under his breath. Elias had already been dreading this day but now it just got significantly worse. His emotions went a shade of green as he noticed his sister once again talking to a group of people further from him. Why was it so easy for her to approach people while he was left here struggling to even make eye contact with anyone in a ‘nice’ manner.

Interacted with; Britt-21 Britt-21 Japanime Japanime Exanis Exanis Hubub101 Hubub101 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Mentioned briefly; Phayne Phayne Pumpkid Pumpkid

Elgin Cutlass and Camilla Crimson
Elgin's Location: Home > DWMA Courtyard
Cami's Location: Death City Marketplace > DWMA Courtyard
accelerator-mikoto-misaka-a-certain-magical-index-kamijou-touma-manga-png-clip-art-thumbnail.png
In the Cutlass household this morning, everything was... Uneventful. Elgin laid on his bed snoring louder and a car revving it's engine. The clock ticking away before the alarm triggered. Making the usual obnoxious "BEEPBEEPBEEP... BEEPBEEPBEEP... BEEPBEEPBE-(Click)" Hearing the familiar noise roused Elgin from his slumber looking at the time and seeing he still has two hours before he has to leave for his first day of school. "... A little more sleep won't hurt" He said to himself as he yawned and went back to bed sleeping in a state of peaceful bliss. At least... Until Winry barged in. Knocking open the door with a thunderous bang. Causing his eyes to open immediately. "BROOOTHERRRR! You gotta wake up!" He got up again, slightly annoyed this time. "Why? I've still got plenty of time, see?" He pointed at his clock, a mere two minutes passing since he last checked. "But Elgin you never used that clock since you graduated your last class! Didn't you check the time was right when you plugged it back in?" Winry ran off and brought in her cute pink digital alarm, the time reading at 07:40. "... ..." From outside the house passersby could hear the voice of an angry Elgin, followed by a bland white alarm smashing through the window. "DAMN USELESS PIECE OF JUNK!" Winry stared blankly as he rushed out of his bed, making a beeline for the bathroom to wash up. "Okay! I'll make my breakfast!" She nonchalantly shouted as she teetered onward to the kitchen with a big smile on her face. As if this was the most normal thing in the world for her. A few moments later he emerged from the bathroom, got dressed and ran downstairs to see Winry had left some bread in the toaster for him ready to pop at any moment. Winry sat at the table calmly eating her favourite cereal while Elgin jumped over the table, casting a shadow over his little sister as she sat in her own little world, then catch the toast in his mouth as it popped out, finishing with a clean superhero-like-landing. A serious look on his face and a piece of toast hanging from his mouth "Winry... I'm heading out." "Kay! Cya later Big B!" Then, he burst into a full blown sprint, leaving a dust cloud behind while Winry waved him off.

anime-run-gif-2.gif

Elgin sprinted through the streets, moving through the residential district then hitting the marketplace within a matter of minutes. With the force of a gust of wind he ran, desperate to get to school on time for once in his life. Every person he passed had to steady themselves so as to not get blown off their feet by the sudden gust. Including a hooded girl just calmly walking to her own destination. As Elgin ran past the gust blew the hood right off her head, her crimson red locks flowing with the wind. She pulled her hood back up and looked back towards wherever that weird man was heading, wondering just what can drive him desperate enough to manage such feats of speed.
1590900171794.png

This woman was Camilla Crimson. She was here to start her first day at the DWMA as a last minute applicant. It was a miracle she was even accepted in for this semester. Now the trouble laid with remembering the path there... She went to find the nearest map of death city to try and pinpoint where she was and where to go next. Little to her knowledge she made a wrong turn somewhere, somehow walking the opposite direction of the academy. Seems that weird man was actually going where she was going. "Oh silly me! I need to watch where I'm going. Well it's not like I'm short on ti..." She looked at the clock tower, seeing the time had hit 07:45. Just 15 minutes left to get there. "... ......" This time the passersby felt a SECOND gust of wind stronger than the last as a stream of crimson flew by. "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!" It wasn't long before she caught up with Elgin. Their speed and running style completely in sync at that point. They were so focused on their objective they didn't even notice each other's presence. They came up to the daunting near endless steps to the Academy. Yet they were never swayed. They pressed on determined to make that good first impression of being on time. Upon making it to the top they both came to a screeching halt and caved. Elgin falling back on his ass while Camilla simply kneeled on the ground. Trying to look somewhat composed while resting her legs. "D-Did I make it? Am I still on time!?" Elgin spoke as he threw the last piece of toast in his mouth to regain some of the energy he lost. "I (Pant) couldn't bear thinking of being late for my first day of school..." The commotion they caused was sure to grab some amount of attention from the crowd gathered at the front yard. Seeing as students were still at the front of the Academy. Camilla took comfort that she made it on time. Elgin meanwhile tried working out ways to negate his sleeping habits.

@EVERYONE_AT_THE_DWMA_COURTYARD​

Last edited:
Alice Drake
1590899124515.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey (interacted) Japanime Japanime RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (you're both present and alice mentioned Liam briefly)

This was merely getting worse and worse as time went on and Alice wasnt sure how to really help the situation anymore. Elvy was getting snippy with her angered brother and the air wasnt getting better. "Y-Yeah...It was nice to meet you too..." Alice said, watching as the Stein descendant walked off to do her own little thing. What she didnt like is the sudden uneasy feeling she had gotten and began to feel her own madness creeping up her arm and quickly hid it underneath her cloak. Drawing in a deep breath as she began to take control of her own madness. I'm starting to think I'm not the only one with madness. Suddenly her attention was brought back as Elias yelled after his sister about Liam being a pervert and just by looking at him, it seemed Elias wanted to already kill him. First day and we're already going to start a fight? she thought before Elias said his peace and suddenly spoke toward her "Huh? Oh, you're welcome." she watched the fellow blonde turn his head away and look elsewhere, only to look uncomfortable in the process. Alice followed his gaze all the way up to the large man standing in the crowd with blonde facial hair and a singular blonde hair on top of his head. He looked nice enough! Though why did he seem to make Elias uncomfortable. His attention shifted to his sister and Alice raised an eyebrow. Why was it so interesting to watch Elias act this way? He's been quiet the whole time really, aside from getting pissed off due to his sister's flirtatious actions.

"Hey, Elias?" asked the Meister as she folded her hands behind her back under her cloak "I have a few questions if you dont mind me asking." these were long shot questions but she wanted to at least ask just to satisfy some curiosity. "One: Are you scared of that teacher over there? I noticed you seemed kind of uncomfortable... Two: Does...Your sister always act that way when you're around? I kind of feel bad because you're only trying to look out for her." she said that last question a little lower so Liam didnt pick up on her words. They were more for Elias anyway. Besides, Alice never had siblings to really be protective over but from her eyes, Elias protecting his sister from Liam was something Alice didnt see wrong. After all, Liam was being a bit flirtatious with Elvy within seconds of knowing her instead of just ignoring the boyfriend question. Maybe Alice's ideas and views were different due to her bad past..Elvy also did stand up to Elias and told him to hover over someone else. Maybe it was just large miscommunication that the two never really spoke about. She wasnt a coach for other people so she didnt plan on being that. "You dont have to answer them, it's just me being curious is all." her emerald green eyes looked over at Elias, seemingly prepared for eye-contact, because that's how she liked to talk with others.

Rin Hagihara
1590893655690.png
The Elder The Elder (interacted) Phayne Phayne , Pumpkid Pumpkid and Exanis Exanis (mentioned) Jackaboi Jackaboi (interacted with)

There was so much going on. 20 minutes left, people making races up the stairs, men falling from the sky, how much worse can this day get? Marcus had finally introduced himself and she took note of that. His next question had irked her a little and a tick mark appeared upon her head "You think that this is a facade? You're joking right?" she was serious, offended even. This is how she always was and how she always will be -though little did she know- and no one can change that. Before she could say something else, she watched him call out to the boy in blue before throwing a bottle at him which made her clench her fists What does he think hes doing!? Throwing that at someone!? Not only is that rude but he's also littering in the process! How careless can someone be? in her mind, it was all explosions, annoyance even. Though on the outside she looked fairly annoyed. Luckily, before she could externally explode, Marcus asked for the bottle back and respected the rules of littering and she huffed, turning away and looking out to the city. I need to relax. If not, it'll cloud my judgement. taking a deep breath, she tried to control her tendencies. Especially the one to go on and whack Marcus with the bottle. Rin was almost losing it over a situation she couldnt control. The dark-haired girl still hadnt picked up on not being able to control all kinds of situations and there was only specific things she could control.

Rin caught sight of two large dust clouds racing up the stairs to the academy while looking out to the city. Blinking a few times, she watched the clouds rush right to the top where they suddenly stopped and smoke slowly vanished into the air to reveal two more students who were now on the ground. She took this time to slowly walk over, looking down at the pair "You both came up here at remarkable speed. You still have 10 minutes left." she answered, looking between both of them. Her anger and annoyance slowly lowering. These two had dedication to make it on time and that pleased her greatly. "Nice job." was all she had to say, despite their fatigued forms. Rin began to wonder if they knew there was more physical training today towards the end of the day... OH well, they'll find out on their own when the time comes. She then held her hands out to both parties to help them up to their feet. Even if she was stubborn and a bit mean and bossy, she still had to treat them nice and help them when they needed it. Now was the time that they had needed it.​

Llewellyn was going to give his response to Lady Elvena's question. The one regarding his mannerisms yet too many people interrupted the young man before even a single syllable could leave his lips. Lord Liam and Lady Elvena started to speak to one another in a fashion that suggested at least one of them was considering courting the other, which was perfectly fine if they did so. The two of them seemed to be of the same age range so there would be no legal issues, though Lord Elias did seem to be against it if the way his eyes shifted indicated anything. Llewellyn was partially concerned that Lord Elias was going to come to blows with Lord Liam though, before that concern could fully bloom Lady Alice spoke up to difuse the situation. That seemed to work since Lord Elias did not turn violent towards Lord Liam, even if Lord Elias still seemed displeased with the red haired male.
The final interruption came from the Bald Man at the top of the stairs leading to the DWMA. Lord Armstrong was the man's name, a man Llewellyn knew well from his past two years spent at the Academy.

Through all of this chaos, Llewellyn did his best to remain quiet and attentive. He did his best to retain how Lord Liam, Lady Elvena, Lord Elias and Lady Alice carried themselves while they interacted with one another. The young man did this so that he could get a decent understanding as to who these people were so that he could determine precisely who would make a request of him first. Lady Alice and lady Elvena seemed likely since they put on airs to appear concerned for a simple tool. Conversely, Lord Elias and Lord Liam seemed unlikely to make a request of Llewellyn because they chose to interact with him sparingly so far. Still, Llewellyn would have to interact with the four more often if he planned to gather a more complete understanding of them, which was simply not going to occur. Lady Alice, Lady Elvena and Lord Liam were all aspiring Meisters searching for competent Weapons so by default they would dismiss Llewellyn which would then limit his future interactions with the three. Lord Elias was a fellow Weapon who would pair up with a Meister and while it was entirely possible that Llewellyn would see the spiky haired male in passing, Llewellyn knew they would never truly speak again in a meaningful manner.

These four were certainly interesting to meet. Perhaps in the future I will serve them. Possibly by completing their assignments for them? Or by preparing food for them? There may even be a slight chance that one of them may.... No, that surely will not occur. Llewellyn had to softly shake his head to cut off his thoughts, which in turn caused his long, honey blonde locks to sway ever so slightly. He had already gone over in his head how the four would treat him and so far Llewellyn had never been proven wrong. Meisters had no use for him aside from attending to their chores and Weapons did not want to associate with him because he was weak. This was simply the way things were and it was silly to even consider they would change just because the new year's students were friendly towards him at the start of their first day. All new students treated Llewellyn well until they realised that the young man was useless, that it was best to simply cut ties with a Weapon that could not accomplish what all Weapons should be capable of doing: killing Kishins. Still, it had appeared that a small glimmer of hope had remained etched within Llewellyn's heart, which would be touching if it were not for the futility of his situation.

When Lady Elvena had left the conversation and said conversation turned silent, Llewellyn decided to speak up.
"If it is perfectly fine with the Lords and the Lady, I wish to depart. Lord Armstrong declared that the school day was to begin within the next twenty minutes nearly two minutes ago." Llewellyn did not expect that he would have any difficulty in departing from the three people before him, though he still felt compelled to seek their permission. Lady Helena had told him to never depart from his betters unless he was granted leave first. It was a lesson that certainly held fast to the present day, which was not too surprising given the severe punishment Llewellyn used to incur from disobeying it.

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Japanime Japanime

"Good to know." Liam's lips curved into a smile, hearing that Elvena could handle anything. He hoped they had class together. It would be interesting to see what things she really could handle in the future. As she went on to speak to her brother, Liam shook his head shamefully in agreement. He fought the urge to add his two cents in but kept his mouth sealed and minded his business. When she finished, he looked Elias over before returning his gaze to the now speaking Elvena. When she said his name and returned the wink, Liam couldn't help but feel warm inside.

He always loved a good tease. Especially, from an attractive girl. "Oooh! I love a good tease!" He said excitedly as he watched her walk off. He definitely wanted to get to know her more. He thought her personality was rather interesting. Liam immediately looked at Elias after hearing his outrageous assumption about him.

"Y'know..." Liam pinched his chin and looked up as if posing for a thought. "It takes one, to know one, buddy." Lowering his hand back to his side, he looked at Elias with a smile. Elias' comment about handling his sister went through one of Liam's pierced ears and out the other. The expression on his face growing more and more stupid as one looked at it. It changed when Liam casually went to crack his neck. Out of his peripheral vision, he spotted two mysterious students who suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs at high speeds.

He watched as they both collapsed to the ground. Liam turned after hearing a familiar voice. One that belonged to the Llewellyn guy. "Lords and ladies?" His left brow rose and with it came a face of confusion. "What era are you living in? And you don't gotta get our 'okay' to do something." Focusing his eyes on the long-haired boy, he studied his figure.

He was trying to figure out what was up with him and why he acted so incredibly formal with students at a school. Although Liam sometimes thought of himself as a king, he never thought he was superior to anybody. Actually, that was a lie. He has. He just doesn't treat people as if they're inferior to him. Usually. "And wherever you're going, you should definitely let me tag along. 'Cause I'm bored. And cool." He gave him a wide grin in hopes of boosting his chances of being allowed to come.

Liam Star

Tags: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey
Mood: Flattered, confused

code by yousmelldead

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

"Good to know." Liam's lips curved into a smile, hearing that Elvena could handle anything. He hoped they had class together. It would be interesting to see what things she really could handle in the future. As she went on to speak to her brother, Liam shook his head shamefully in agreement. He fought the urge to add his two cents in but kept his mouth sealed and minded his business. When she finished, he looked Elias over before returning his gaze to the now speaking Elvena. When she said his name and returned the wink, Liam couldn't help but feel warm inside. He always loved a good tease. Especially, from an attractive girl. "Oooh! I love a good tease!" He said excitedly as he watched her walk off. He definitely wanted to get to know her more. He thought her personality was rather interesting. Liam immediately looked at Elias after hearing his outrageous assumption about him. "Y'know..." Liam pinched his chin and looked up as if posing for a thought. "It takes one, to know one, buddy." Lowering his hand back to his side, he looked at Elias with a smile. Elias' comment about handling his sister went through one of Liam's pierced ears and out the other. The expression on his face growing more and more stupid as one looked at it. It changed when Liam casually went to crack his neck. Out of his peripheral vision, he spotted two mysterious students who suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs at high speeds.

He watched as they both collapsed to the ground. Liam turned after hearing a familiar voice. One that belonged to the Llewellyn guy. "Lords and ladies?" His left brow rose and with it came a face of confusion. "What era are you living in? And you don't gotta get our 'okay' to do something." Focusing his eyes on the long-haired boy, he studied his figure. He was trying to figure out what was up with him and why he acted so incredibly formal with students at a school. Although Liam sometimes thought of himself as a king, he never thought he was superior to anybody. Actually, that was a lie. He has. He just doesn't treat people as if they're inferior to him. Usually. "And wherever you're going, you should definitely let me tag along. 'Cause I'm bored. And cool." He gave him a wide grin in hopes of boosting his chances of being allowed to come.

Tags: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey
Mood: Flattered, confused

Zee Akumi
[Location: Courtyard / Mentions: (N/A) / Interactions: Phayne Phayne ]
5d364ef563f08eebe77255fc4ed8b61c.jpg Another bright and sunny day, and it all started with after a brisk shower and currently sitting in front of her vanity humming a tune she had sung repeatedly throughout the years. The origin coming from none other than her crush. Recalling has her sighing in a smitten way as she stares at her bulletin board covered in Alcross pictures. One eating a burger, sleeping or merely around town. If she were being honest, some of them she had to sneak into his house and risk her life. Other times she just stalks him. It didn't really matter because once spotted, she would cling to him like no other. Funny thing is he would never reject her after some time. It seemed as though he grew to accept his fate. To Zee it is progress and a glimmer of hope. The curvaceous girl began to throw on her outfit and her favorite boots.

After settling on her style, See snatches her bag, grabs something to eat.
"Hopefully I get to see my honey bunny at school. He'll be so surprised." She squealed to herself as a thought bubble emerges, playing the scene in her head of Alcross out of character, smiling wide at Zee and holding her close. She drooled over the idea before shaking her head and returning to a somewhat reality as she walked out of the house with some snacks in case she had to feed her beloved. Hearts hovered over the peppy girl, eyes shut as she twirled and sung low to herself.

"My mamma done told me,
When I was in pigtails,
My mamma done told me, Hon,
A man is a two-face
He'll give you the big eye,
And when the sweet talking's done.
A man is a two-face,
A worrisome thing who'll leave you to sing,
The blues in the night~'

Zee sighs to herself in distress, holding her left cheek. "If only I could sing to him, I know he can with such a gorgeous voice." She smiled which flipped once she reached the stairs of the Academy. Her head hung low in concern. Not because she had to take a hike, she hadn't even better an eye to the steps. No. Something else, and it was about Alcross. He no longer performed and that smile she used to see was gone. She missed it. That isn't to say she didn't love every aspect of him. She would respect his wishes if it meant his happiness, but she also denied to give up on a chance she knows she has. It's within her grasp. She felt it that day as a child. It instantly has vanished. For years she searched to retrieve it and nourish it in any possible way. The light that boy once knew.

As Zee slowly raises her head with a new-found goal, it locked onto a familiar hood. Blue with fuzzy, black wolf ears. No doubt about it. It was her sweetie. The love of her life and one that breathes air into her life. Her heart began to pound a million miles per second. Before she knew it, the brunette found herself running up the stairs in an incredible speed. She was fueled by love which she is about to portray in the last step. Her tender sized chest pressed against the boy's back as she tackled him forward, but not enough to bring him down. In fact she spun him around a few times before planting her feet down into a crushing hug. His head tilted back by a hand running through his hair as she coos and rubs her cheek against Alcross.
"Puppyyyy~! I found you! We're finally in school together. I can't wait to make you my partner." She giggled.

Jinx Russo
[Locations: Courtyard /Mentions: Those who glanced at Jinx / Interactions: Phayne Phayne The Elder The Elder ]
fb660e0016b3c17c9e769a9805a4385f.jpg No one came to praise him, yet only a few eyes glances his way. Disappointed, Jinx huffs
"Tough crowd or what?" His attention turns to Alcross, whom surprisingly stood beside him. He jumped, wondering how in the hell he managed to casually stand there when he was behind? He spoke a soft tone, as usual, rubbing shade on the fact that he had just lost. "Wh-what? No frigg'n way! How in the hell-no! No, no! I was sure I made it!" He growled, whining like a child and even more as his cousin teased his screen name. "Why you little-"

Before a move was made, he heard a familiar cry. The voice belonging to a childhood friend. A demon in disguise and his cousin's nightmare. Jinx couldn't help but smile from ear to ear as a curvy girl tackles his cousin into a crushing embrace. He laughs at his misery knowing damn well how embarrassed Alcross must be. "Awe, look who's joining our school. It's ya girlfriend, puppy~" He teased.

At the same time, someone had called out their attention as the bottle bounced onto Alcross' head and asking him to basically "shut up". Why Alcross? He didn't do anything. He wasn't even loud to begin with. If anything, the fault is Jinxs'. Is he pissed? Of course. Is he about to cause trouble? You bet. Alcross may be his rival, but one thing stands '
nobody touches his family'.

The pony tailed teen clicks his tongue as his bangs cover his eyes out of annoyance. He picks up the bottle as the male continues to talk, asking for his bottle back. He squeezed the container in his hands. "Sure...here ya-" Jinx flings the bottle straight to the owner's head. "-Go!" Casually, Jinx holds out his hand for Alcross instigating him to change forms. "Bullhorn mode, please."

d018572f7f24827b6697a690d8f123b6.png

1f38736cefb033221a0e033f4249fc5f.png

[Location: Top of Stairs] [ Mentions:Generally everyone in the courtyard. Takes note of feeling like his soul was being watched] [Interactions: Jinx + Zee Pumpkid Pumpkid Marcus The Elder The Elder

3d734af6bd85b87f67f2adbe1243df0a.jpg
Alcross inwardly laughed as the realization hit Jinx, the lack of applause or roaring crowd not a surprise to Alcross in the slightest. Nobody here seemed to know who they were, let alone their abilities or background, so to assume that they'd come crawling with adulations was nothing short of foolish, though being a fool was not a new thing for his cousin Jinx. It only got better when Jinx finally noticed that Alcross was on the stairs as well,let alone his usage of Jinx's stage name. Alcross would have siezed the moment to ridicule Jinx further had it not been for the cold shiver that ran up his spine, like a prey animal in front of an oncoming predator; the desire to flee rathen than fight was quickly welling up inside of him.

He wasn't even given the opportunity to turn around and see the oncoming danger when he felt two balloons pressed against his back, the force of the impact sending him a few steps forward and into range of the incoming projectile. Like a toy, Alcross found himself restrained and at the mercy of Zee, being swung around like a ragdoll before being treated to the vice like grip of a hug. Knowing that resistance was futile, his only option was to remain rooted to the spot as she began rubbing her cheeks against his; a brow raised in slight annoyance that she called him by that name. It was a nickname she have given him without his consent and a a name he knew Jinx relished taking advantage of and he wasted no time in doing so. 'She's not my girlfriend' thought Alcross in response to Jinx's taunt, knowing that if he had voiced it out loud instead then the situation would have only gotten worse. Jinx knew it anyway but it didn't stop him from trying to get one over him.

"Zee..." he gasped, his lungs straining for oxygen as he felt her hand ruffling his hair as if he were some kind of small animal being stroked. "Zee.. please stop.. this is embarassi..." his words were cut off as a juice bottle made contact with his forehead, the sound of plastic bouncing off his forehead and onto the floor was the only sound heard as the trio went quiet; Alcross listless in Zee's grasp while Jinx meanwhile began to get angry. Alcross had not heard Marcus, his ears presently smothered by Zee's greeting as her hug tightened even more, threatening to pop Alcross like some kind of grape.

It was during this new low point for Alcross that he found himself contemplating his choices in life, the decisions he made and the actions he took that had shaped his path into arriving at this point. What deity must he have angered to have his fortune end up in such a way, to be treated like more of a pet then a person and to have some stranger throw their trash at him, much less have it him him square on the forehead and leave a mark. It didn't help that he could feel some of the other students watching them, watching their souls. What embarrassing thing would they see if they could really see what his soul looked like? Would they laugh? Alcross had come to the school to escape the feeling of being smothered, suffocated. But he didn't envision these circumstances, much less have himself introduced to the others in such a humiliating state.

Alcross still restrained managed to wrestle his head free from Zee's grasp, the boy glancing around at several of the other students watching them. Why couldn't Alcross just slip in unnoticed and not have attention drawn to him, why did it always have to end up with him somehow being dragged into a scene. Alcross sighed and sighed an even deeper sigh when he heard Jinx's retaliation and soon after watched his actions, his cousin picking up the discarded juice bottle and tossing it back at Marcus.
"Here we go again.." he mumbled in defeat, his oxygen levels getting gradually lower as Zee remained firm in her grip.

If there was any positive to this predicament, it was that Jinx's reaction had given Alcross a means of escape, a way of breaking free from Zee's grip. Even if it risked putting them in an even bigger mess afterwards. Sighing and picking the lesser of two evils, Alcross nodded to Jinx's request, their collaboration a rare occurrence and one seldom seen by those not familiar with the pair. Alcross felt sorry for the people next to Marcus, if they didn't move quickly she'd be caught up in what was about to happen.

A bright blue light began to radiate off of Alcross's body as he found himself shrinking, the vice grip on his body easing up immediately as his glow momentarily blinded Zee, before she found herself hugging air. Within Jinx's hand, an Azure coloured megaphone emblazoned with mercury and obsidian coloured fittings was now present, one of Alcross's forms and the same one he had partially used to deafen Jinx with earlier.

A soft click signalled his volume being changed to full. Good Luck Marcus. Good luck to those near him.

Last edited:

Zee Akumi
[Location: Courtyard / Mentions: The Elder The Elder / Interactions: Phayne Phayne & Jinx]
5d364ef563f08eebe77255fc4ed8b61c.jpg Alcross' reaction were each adorable. His pleads were acknowledged but not heard. The last thing she wanted to do was let the boy go. Zee had mellowed, resting her cheek against his shoulder content. "But you're so cute~" she hummed. Something had been tossed on towards her darling as it rolls over to Jinx. The owner being some punk who asked to keep it down. Zee understood how early it is to be making noises, but to falsely accuse someone else so rudely and let alone her baby was unacceptable. Her eyes set to strike, instead her attention is redirected when her crush had transformed into one of his weapon form and into Jinx's hand. Zee knee what it all meant. She had seen it countless times in her time with the boys. She could only smirk as she plugged her ears wearing a devious smile with her eyes closed. If the girl were to handle it her way, she'd probably cause destruction.

Jinx Russo
[Location: Courtyard / Mentions: Phayne Phayne anyone in the courtyard cause that thing is loud/ Interactions: The Elder The Elder ]
f25c6a5c0d48aefb43d097af0f992904.jpg Eyes never moving away from the owner of the bottle, not even when his cousin changed his form. He sat perfectly within his grasp. Fingers grip the handle as the beautiful shape Alcross had taken, is aimed at Marcus and on full blast. "HOW ABOUT NOOOO! NEXT TIME TRY NOT TO HIT SOMEONE WITH A BOTTLE SO RUDELY AND ASK THEM NICELY TO KEEP IT DOWN AND LEARN HOW TO AIM AT ME YOU WEAK HANDED, LITTERING PRICK!" Jinx dropped Alcross without a second thought. He had warned the guy in a passive-aggressive way. Hopefully, he made his point and the guy can back off. If not, the raven-haired teen had no trouble throwing hands. He had enough practice against Zee's bullies to fuel his confidence. For now, he threw on his headphones and blasted music.

See snickered to the priceless faces that may turn up by the bullhorn. When finished, she opened her hands to catch her crush.

d0f8507386311e2907a37a4db6bb1a44ff5bb1b5_00.jpg
Takeshi Mifune
The last bit of his flight had unexpectedly ended a lot softer than he had expected it to. This thought had entered Takeshi's mind only to swiftly leave as he felt himself drop once again and finally the oomph he was expecting went through his body. Eh? It seemed like he had been caught and then dropped. His eyes focused on the masked female above him who was holding a nice looking bouquet of roses, and in his peripheral he noticed a nervous looking guy just hanging around. So these are the people he had almost fell on? They looked nice enough he guessed, not that he really cared all that much. Barely paying attention, he heard the girl say something about hazing? That's a new one, he never heard anything about hazing going on in this school. Granted, he also didn't know he was going to attend this school until around a day and a night ago, so he really didn't know much of anything at all. Well, he supposed he should say something. "Thanks for catchin' me I guess. Coulda just stepped outta the way and let me drop or somethin', not that I woulda minded. Had been plannin' on takin' a nap as a sword for a bit, not any kinda hazing or whatever, y'know? Anyway, yeah, that's some nice roses you got there, very rosy, it was a pleasure to meet you or somethin'." There, that was most likely enough social interaction so that none of his relatives could get upset at him for not trying during orientation. Speaking of avoiding his relatives wrath and displeasure, he was hungry, when was the last time he hand eaten?

As Takeshi pondered on the last meal he had eaten (read: made for himself to avoid having to interact with nagging relatives), another girl had meandered up to the little group that he had found himself in, a fact that he was suddenly made aware of when a hand popped up directly in his field of view, blocking off that nice looking cloud that he had been keeping an eye on. Damn. With a small, inaudible sigh, Takeshi focused on what the obstruction was saying. It was apparently a girl that decided to come introduce herself to them, and to ask if she could help him up. How thoughtful, if not completely and utterly unnecassary and totally against what he wanted to do at this very moment, which was just to lay here and enjoy the passing clouds. Before he could respond, however, he heard an annoyingly loud voice scream something out through some sort of device he assumed, and instantly Takeshi knew what his life was going to be like for the foreseeable future. Loud. Annoying. Constant interruptions. He was going to hate this, and he wanted to leave at this very moment, to just throw his body down the staircase and tumble all the way back down and escape while he had the chance. He looked back up at the hand offered to him. A frown threatened to make it's way onto his face. Sacrifices must be made for the greater good of his continued rest and relaxation. Lazily reaching up he grabbed the hand of the girl, Elvena something or another not that it really mattered, and before she could pull him up and ruin the rest of his perfectly good relaxation, he piped up. "'m Takeshi Mifune, and before you go on and pull me up, could ya just like... Drag me into the courtyard instead? I don't really feel like gettin' up anytime soon and I don't wanna move myself. So uh, if you're offering help, then yeah..."

Kyuubey Kyuubey GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Hubub101 Hubub101

Arthur and The Escape
It was taking less and less effort to send Arthur cascading into his own inner monologues, as the scene before him played out and all he could do was mentally scream.

Again with the hazing question. Didn't I make it clear that was not what this was? Wait, did I? NO! I never answered that question. I skipped right to apologizing and never backtracked. IDIOT! Wait, the guy who fell is talking. I still don't know what's up with that. Is falling out of the sky normal here? Some kind of twisted greeting? He's lucky to have an in-tact spine after that. But apparently everything is causal! I'm not even going to wonder about the roses. I'm just going to take a breath and figure out how I'm going to get away from these three. Wait, three? Headcount: Girl with Cool Mask, Guy who Fell, and who the hell is this? Is this some kind of joke? Am I being surrounded on purpose? Am... I the one being hazed? Hold that thought, she's saying something. She's... pointing out eye color... why? Granted red is not a common color for eyes but is it worth mentioning? And did she just call them deadly? SINCE WHEN ARE EYES DEADLY?!? HOW DOES THAT WORK?!? You know what, nevermind. I would have wished someone told me laser eyes were a valid option for meisters, but whatever. I'm not willing to ask. At least she is taking up the mantle of helping falling guy up. Did he say his name? must have missed-

It was at this exact point that, from somewhere else in the courtyard, an earsplitting sonic attack was launched from two future students to a third. The good news was that at this distance and angle from where the sound came from, Arthur would be hard-pressed to describe it as anything more than "very loud". The bad news was that "very loud" was enough to throw him for a loop. Up until this point, Arthur had been hyperfocused on this one conversation. Now, after the offensive yelling from not too far away, Arthur was forced to become acutely aware of his surroundings... and how many people were in those surroundings. The dozens of idle conversations that were little more than white noise, turned to a static that seemed that blocked out his thoughts. Too numerous to keep track of, but suddenly too important not to. A cursory glance around gave Arthur the impression that many eyes were on him, even though in reality none were. Until one red pair was on him for a split second, attached to a voice that asked him (the group) a question. Loosing track of details, Arthur decided the best course of action was to abandon this conversation. In a desperate attempt to mitigate the rudeness of leaving while his head spun and his face paled, he said:

"Haha, you know I... saw a... bathroom-in the oven-and I should go... wash that before... it... gets... hungry..? Bye!"

With that, the young meister to be vanished in a puff of dust. After a few moments of weaving though the courtyard, unless interrupted, he could be found standing perfectly still in the center of the most empty spot he could find, starring intently at the wall as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. There he would remain until the tour began and he had something else to focus on.

Much better.

Exanis Exanis Kyuubey Kyuubey GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

1590890854350.png

DWMA CourtyardUnknown-2.jpeg"Naw saying that is was a facade, just asking from experience." He says noticing the tick on Rin's forehead, suggesting he may have triggered the girl. In Marcus's experience he's come across a few people who's usually all bark but no bite. Though the one person who has both a bark and a bite is his little cousin Ikora. That girls the true definition of rowdy. Good thing she's across the world in Africa not bugging the hell out of Marcus. If she was here, Marcus blood pressure would definitely be on ten. She's always tries to act all calm and ladylike, but she's really a damn sensitive time bomb that can go off at any moment; especially if you touch her hair without asking. He always felt bad for the dummy who does, they always end up with something broken. Marcus knows first hand out that feels like. He accidentally touch it when they were younger and she broke his ring finger. Never again as he touch that woman's hair.

With Rin now heading to the newcomers, Marcus's attention was now somewhat completely on the three folks he just started interacting with. The bottle he threw meant for the taller black hair male, was blown off course by the breeze and ended up hitting the shorter dude next to em. Marcus felt bad after he ended up hitting the wrong guy. After getting the bottle tossed back him, he caught it placing it into his pocket. "Hey sorry about hitting with the bottle in the head dawg. It was an accident. I'll catch you around." He says, grabbing his headphones placing on his ears. Looking at the two companions he noticed one of them turned into a bullhorn. With his music now playing, he removed one side of the headphone from his ear preparing to question them. "Uhh whats you about to do with that?" He asked unaware his question would be answer very soon. With Jinx yelling at him by a powerful bullhorn, Marcus doubled over, covering his ears in pain trying not to lose his hearing. Marcus couldn't make out the words coming from the guy, but whatever he was saying was painfully loud. Once he was done, Marcus removed his headphones, resting them on the back of his neck. He glared at the guy, trying his best to recover from daze he was just placed in. He ends up leaning against the railing, refusing to take his eyes off of the guy. "Oh you're gonna pay for that." Marcus declares slowly standing making his way towards the guy. As he approaches him, he tried keeping a calm look in his eyes trying not to put the guy on edge. "Hey I honestly didn't understand a word you said. Mind if I get a bit closer. My hearing at dat good." He trying to place his hand on Jinx's shoulder and forcing his soul wavelength into him.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Phayne Phayne Pumpkid Pumpkid

As the boy on the ground spoke, Shinobu quickly found her suspicions confirmed one after another. Yep, they had one hell of a slacker on their hands here. At least he was willing to apologize for whatever led him to go flying straight at her. Hopefully his laziness didn't endanger people regularly like that. Shinobu could tolerate slackers of all shapes and sizes, but she couldn't tolerate the types who constantly threatened people around them with inaction. Whatever the case, she wound up nodding to his words.

"Getting out of the way?" she reiterated to him with a shrug "Sure, I'll get right on that next time you go flinging yourself at me."

Of course, danger or not, at least he knew how to appreciate a good bushel of roses. Shinobu looked it up and down for a moment, silently taking pride in how well she could handle a Bouquet even when tossing it around. Reaching over with another hand, she adjusted a few petals before looking over to Arthur and finding him in another one of his internal debates. His indecisiveness was almost impressive with its consistency, but Shinobu had no time to reflect on that. Their actions seemed to draw the attention of one of the girls who had previously been in that big group. As she approached, she immediately commented on Shinobu's eyes, to which she nodded.

"Beautiful? Probably." Shinobu admitted before adjusting her mask "But if I could kill with these alone I probably wouldn't need to find a Weapon Partner. Name's Shinobu."

The new girl introduced herself as Elvana while reaching down to help the guy up, during which Shinobu took the time to check in on Arthur. Yep... still silently freaking out over there. Honestly, given how badly he'd reacted to the Demon Weapon Guy's presence she was impressed he was holding up with the new girl around. Of course, the very second she mentioned a loud noise came from one of the two racers by the stairs. Somehow, in the minutes that Shinobu had taken to deal with the Demon Weapon Guy and Elvana, one of the racers had somehow gotten a hold of a Megaphone and was using it very liberally on the guy who had previously been offering the Pig-tailed girl a bottle.

While Shinobu had dealt with far louder and even more annoying screaming in the past, one look at Arthur otherwise told her everything. He stumbled his way through an excuse before fleeing the scene, but Shinobu wasn't about to try stopping him. He seemed to do his best to soldier on, but not all hills were worth dying on. So she turned her attention back to Elvana and the Demon Weapon Guy, who also didn't seem to take kindly to Megaphone Boy's bull. He introduced himself while taking her offered hand, then clearly stated his willingness to be dragged to the courtyard.

Closing her eyes, Shinobu shook her head while sliding her free hand into her pocket, "Sorry," she said to both him and Elvana "didn't exactly sign up for this place to drag people around."

Glancing back over to the top of the stairs, she added "Also don't think you're gonna want to be right in the courtyard just yet, Tak."

She nodded towards Bottle Boy, who had recovered from Megaphone Boy's audio assault and was currently getting up close to him. Shinobu didn't know whether they were about to square up or not, but she found herself watching anyway. The tour would start any minute now, but there was no harm in getting to watch a free fight beforehand. Unless they started destroying the school or dragging other folks into their bout, at which point she'd probably have to step in.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Hubub101 Hubub101 Phayne Phayne Pumpkid Pumpkid The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21

d018572f7f24827b6697a690d8f123b6.png

1f38736cefb033221a0e033f4249fc5f.png

[Location: Top of Stairs] [ Mentions: [Interactions: Jinx + Zee Pumpkid Pumpkid Marcus The Elder The Elder

3d734af6bd85b87f67f2adbe1243df0a.jpg

Despite this not being the first time he has been wielded by Jinx, Alcross still did not exactly feel all too comfortable being grasped by his cousin as a weapon, the mere image it portrayed implied that Jinx was the meister and he the tool. It was just not acceptable beyond being used to defend one another as family members and was thus only ever done in the rarest of occasions, though seeing as how it provided Alcross with an escape from Zee's grasp, as well as a means of trying to repair the embarrassing image others may have formed of him during this short entrance. Marcus was just another victim of the megaphone and once Jinx got his say in, it was the standard pattern as usual.

Spinning towards the floor, pulled forth by gravity's sweet embrace Alcross presently a bullhorn was carelessly dropped by his cousin, the taller of the two Evan's compassion only extending up towards the point where he needed a favour. Beyond that it was back to their old ways of simply trying to out do or ridicule the other. The floor coming closer, Alcross spun himself faster, using a small sound blast to alter his trajectory away from two outstretched hands that had shot out to catch his form. Landing a few feet away from Marcus, Jinx and Zee.

By this point Marcus had closed the distance between himself and Jinx, the two boys squaring off with one another, Marcus the taller of the two and it was evident that he did not take too kindly to the blast to his ears. Alcross merely shrugged his shoulders at the sight, it wasn't a new one and he knew full well that in a fist fight Jinx could hold his own.

A loud sigh escaped his mouth and Alcross found himself walking back to the trio he had just managed to escape from, the boy placing a firm hand on Marcus's own shoulder as Marcus did the same to Jinx. "Let's let bygones be bygones.. I'd rather we didn't get kicked out for fighting amongst one another on our first day..." mumbled Alcross, his gaze turning towards Jinx as if to say. 'Lets not kill someone on the first day'. Despite not knowing what Marcus was capable of, or whether he was a meister or weapon, Alcross knew for a fact that together with Jinx, they wouldn't go down easily in a fight.

Elvena and Elias Stein

Elvena had curiously tilted her head, peering at the red eyed woman and then at the skittish boy who darted off after spewing out a lame excuse to flee the scene. “ Ahuh… “ She said, definitely nowhere near convinced of it. “ What a name. “ She mused aloud, gaze falling to the side as if in annoyance. She never understood issues like that, ones that caused people to be so afraid to interact with others. Approaching others and taking charge of a situation was something that came naturally to her. Some were just meant to be the herders and others the sheep, she supposed. She smiled towards Shinobu, crimson eyes lighting up slightly. “ Odd. I always compare mine to the bloodlust attitude I have in battle. I’m not sure I would need a weapon but wielding one seems like a fun experiment at least. So many different outcomes… “ Elvy trailed off, seemingly becoming lost in her thoughts once again, a severely bad habit of hers. The feeling of a hand now occupying hers made her blink furiously, fingers tightening instinctively.

“ You want me to drag you? “ She asked, not really waiting for an answer as she hummed to herself in silent contemplation, going over the different ways this could be problematic. Oh well! She thought to herself, not entirely caring how it would look. While a tad bit worried about the drain of her own stamina and how taxing it could’ve been, it didn’t seem like it would be ‘that’ much of a hindrance. That much being the keywords there. “ Don’t blame me if you end up getting hurt in the process, ‘kay? Great. “ Her voice sang out, her smile widening as she used her free hand to wave a farewell to the meister known as Shinobu. “ Catch ya later! Nice to meet yaaaa. “ She called out, no visible strain on her face as she began to drag the guy known as Takeshi off across the courtyard and towards the front door to await further instructions. If she was going to drag him throughout the entire orientation, she was determined to prove that she could do so. Afterall she was extremely capable and wanted everyone to know it.

“ A g-good tease?! “ His face was sent into bewilderment as his fists clenched into balls, the muscles in his arms tightening and visible. “ It takes one to know one? “ The rage in his voice was rising as he took a step forward, eyes completely fixated on the Star guy, eyes bearing into him with a seething intensity. He was probably a couple inches from Liam, mouth twisting itself into a daring like grin as he rose his hand in preparation to strike him, but he stopped an inch from the guy’s face as Alice inquired about a few things. Right… she’s still here. He flinched a bit and backed off suddenly, acting uncaring as he thought of what an appropriate answer to her inquiries could be. “ Scared? Hell no. He just pisses me off. “ Elias sighed and pivoted his body so that he was facing Alice completely, his peripherals still completely fixated on the dumb ass red head. “ I don’t know. She’s older and she’s odd. Anyone getting involved with her might not understand what they’re truly getting into. She seems innocent… but I’ve seen her true side. “ He stopped there, not wanting to divulge any more information that might paint Elvy in a weird light.

It’s fine, really. I’ll always protect her… even if she doesn’t want me to. Anyways, keep your madness in check, it’s no fun when you’re under its influence completely. Trust me. Elvy will drive you insane, and not intentionally so please don't hold it against her. “ He fell silent then, being hit by a wave of memories that made him stare down at the ground intensely. “ I should be going, it’s almost time to head inside. “ He stated casually as he knew he'd already said too much which was definitely odd for him. He started to walk off, but he made sure to shoulder Liam as he passed him. He threw a bit too much into the impact and smiled to himself as he headed off towards the entrance, only mildly glancing at Elvy as she dragged some guy across the ground as if he weighed nothing. His head turned towards a loud noise and he signed once again, increasingly regretting even enrolling.

Interacted with; Britt-21 Britt-21 Exanis Exanis GrieveWriter GrieveWriter RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Hubub101 Hubub101

Last edited:
Elgin Cutlass and Camilla Crimson
1590984968908.png 1590985235157.png

Camilla looked back up to see a girl standing above her and the weirdo she arrived with. Claiming that they actually managed to get here with 10 minutes left to spare. The reactions were different to say the least. Camilla on one hand was relieved, while Elgin... Was happy he actually made it for once but also disappointed that could've had like 9 more minutes sleep. Camilla took the girl's hand without hesitation, gladly accepting the hand back up on her feet. "Thanks! I'm... New to Death City so I kinda got lost trying to get here. Though being from the countryside any city streets would have me wandering wouldn't they? Hehe..." She let out a slightly nervous laugh, still slightly hating herself for making such a simple mistake. "O-Oh! My name is Camilla Crimson it's nice to meet you er..." She paused for a moment, realising she didn't know the girl's name. There was a long enough silence for her give an answer however. Camilla peer around the courtyard for a while, seeing the large diversity of students attending the academy along with a large, intimidating and burly man with blonde facial hair. Is that one of our teachers? She thought to herself. Were all teachers like this? Was that what they were gonna turn the students into!? Sure she came here to get stronger but not QUITE like that! She did however notice a commotion coming from some of the other students however. Drawing her thought away from the burly man. It looked like a couple of guys were squaring off, one with raven coloured hair and the other with black skin, tattoos adorning his face They both looked pretty angry with one another, it could be trouble. "Well thank you again! I would love to talk more later if you would let me!" Camilla hurried off towards the two students seemingly preparing to trade blows with one another. She hoped she didn't come off as rude...

Elgin meanwhile was stuck in a trance while Rin helped up Camilla. The hand offering to help him up too, not registering in his head. His focus was on tranquillity. The answers to life's questions. Peeking into paradise itself. The cloth shield that once protected it now breached. "Did I die from exhaustion and go to panty heaven?" He spoke out as he sat on the ground gazing upon the contents under the fabled skirt of the black haired girl. By the time Rin would have noticed she would also see that Elgin's nose had a red stream coming out of a single nostril. While he currently sat in paradise, he was very soon about to be sent to the depths of hell at any moment.

Camilla approached the two angered students, moving between them and placing a hand on both their shoulders. A calming voice attempting to reach through their ears. "I've just got here so I'm not sure what's happened between you two but is this really a good first impression to make? In the presence of one of our instructors no less?" She said as she pointed to the burly man in the distance. "I'm not asking for you to up and forget about whatever it was but... Just settle for a ceasefire for the moment? Maybe have time to think about what got things so riled up?"

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Phayne Phayne Pumpkid Pumpkid

Armstrong
1590951757274.png
@ Every Student in the courtyard

Armstrong was standing by one of the pillars, arms crossed while his whopping 7'0 height loomed over the student body. Many were intimidated by his large size and many thought someone couldnt be this large. He just happened to have some growth issues that made him larger than he probably should have been. But he was a wall of muscle, a tank that could crush you without a second thought. Not many people knew of his intentions, nor his personality. But he had been in good graces with the Stein family, as well as the Death family. His blue eyes watched students come up the stairs, many of different personalities, different colors for sure. Some had purple, some had reds, blacks, etc. If anything, these students stood out compared to most. His eyes landed on a girl who happened to catch him looking at her and he looked away before he were to get yelled at. Armstrong was a respectful man and merely looked around, not gaze at a person for so long. He had dignity! Looking down at the clipboard he currently had, he began to go over the list of students that were currently arriving. Each had a portrait next to their name so he had a basic idea of who was who. His head would lift up to check and then drop back down to mark these kids as 'here'. This is an interesting bunch. Different personalities I can see just by looking at their pictures here. his thoughts had stopped as he heard a sudden yelling occurring which caused him to look at the commotion. Were the kids already getting antsy? On the first day more or less! Looking at his watch, he sighed Even with five minutes left to spare, they're going to cause a mess. Maybe I should start now and avoid this early in the morning. if the kids beat each other up now, there wasnt any way he was going to get through today with them.

Watching as Jinx used Alcross to yell at Marcus, an audible sigh escaping his lips "These kids are getting pretty rowdy. I think it's time that we start bringing them inside. The faster we get through to the obstacle course, the better." he handed the clipboard back to Juri and started to carefully make his way over to many of the new arrivals. Unfortunately he spotted one of the Students already use their wavelength on another student "Hey!" he shouted, walking over and towering over the two boys with a look on his face "We will not fight this early in the morning you two. Especially with wavelengths!" his attention was also grabbed by a girl suddenly shifting her arm into a Gun and pointing it right at a poor soul with a red face on the ground while yelling at him 'So you think looking up my skirt is okay, huh!?' . This day cant get any worse...I cant get a break... The large man then turned and quickened his pace and he spoke up "You there, weapon." he said, catching the girl's attention fairly quickly, her crimson eyes wide at his large size. Up close he was like a skyscraper. She was fairly worried about his large intimidating body "I wouldnt use that against him. He is after all, a potential classmate of yours." he said, reaching his large hand out and slowly lowering her gun-arm as she released a small sigh and a nod of her head, looking away from the large man. "I-I'm sorry sir..." she said in a soft tone as he released a chuckle and shook his head "No worries young one." he then looked to Elgin on the floor and helped him up. Man these kids were small and Armstrong seemed very careful not to crush these small souls. Despite his intimidating nature, he was rather kind, but others would say otherwise... He noticed Rin's attention go back to Elgin with a look that could kill him. He had to have done something wrong to make this young girl as angry as she seems. he evaluated before lifting his head to look at the other students.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Armstrong introduced himself and spoke up "I am Sir Armstrong, I will be your teacher this year along with my partner Juri! Please follow me as we begin the tour!" he said in a loud booming voice as he finally rallied the last bit of the rowdy teens and began to lead them around the school with his partner. Showing them where the Death Room (Principals office basically) was located. Along with the Lunchroom, classrooms, as well as the Nurses Office. He even took note of the mission's board and introduced all the students to this, informing them that this is where they would get their missions from unless given a mission by Lord Death (DTK) himself. Armstrong also showed the track and field they currently had but it had not been set up yet. So it looked like your average track and field. Little did these students know what they were in for later. "You will lose yourself in this school, young ones." he said, taking a glance behind him "It takes time, but you will remember everything in due time." he said with a warm smile and continued his walk, sharing stories about his time here at the DWMA and how many fun times he's had while attending. The stories seemed to take forever but he managed to round right back to the classrooms. Where he searched for the appropriate room and opened the door "Go on inside, our tour has finished and now it's time for the briefing." he watched the students make their way in, some bored, some happy, some interested, some disinterested. He was going to whip these kids into shape one way or another. He wanted to see passion in their eyes. Granted he saw some, but there needed to be more. He wanted his class to come out strong and victorious.

Once all his students had gotten inside, he stepped in with his partner and closed the door before moving to the short desk, "You may sit anywhere. As long as I can see you." his tone had changed as he awaited the students to settle down. Once ready, he began his briefing. First it started off with the DWMA and how it was founded many years ago. What the purpose for it was and how it would help the world not go mad. After that, it moved onto the different Soul Types. Witches, Kishins, as well as Innocent souls. He explained how Demon Weapons can eat souls, how Kishins can come in different forms and how witches hide themselves. Witches were dangerous, and he made that perfectly clear to the class to not engage unless they have their required Kishin souls. But if they fuck up just once, they will lose all 99 kishin souls that they collected over time. While explaining this, however, his hand slammed on the board pretty loudly where he had been drawing and writing, hoping to get some kind of movement out of the slackers that were falling asleep in his class. To which he had "I will not have you kids sleeping in this room! This is important stuff if you wish to become the greatest warriors known to this world!" he shouted, his voice booming and his face hard "You all are here for a reason. Good or Bad. I don't care what the reasoning is. So pay attention!" his blue eyes shifted to every student in the room as he continued onto their briefing. Going over rules on what they can and cannot do. They can fight on DWMA grounds, as long as they are supervised by a teacher, they are allowed to get part time jobs. They are not allowed to eat or hunt human souls, they are to report anything highly suspicious to the teachers and Lord Death, etc.

Armstrong then moved onto housing "When it comes to housing-" he noticed that a few had fallen asleep again and he cleared his throat and spoke again "WHEN IT COMES TO HOUSING, YOU CAN EITHER CHOOSE TO DORM WITH YOUR PARTNER OR STAY AT EITHER PARTIES HOME!" he shouted, hopefully getting that through his sleeping student's minds. "DISCUSS THAT AMONG YOURSELVES LATER AND INFORM US AS SOON AS YOU GET TO A CONCLUSION!" everyone would think this man was crazy, but he was merely someone who pushed his students to their fullest potential. With a sigh, he looked at the time. It certainly does fly when you're busy teaching students important things. About two hours had passed, but that was fine. They needed the rest of the day to get to know one another and go through that pretty cool obstacle course. "We have plenty of events for us to relax, this isnt going to always be just work." he looked back to the class "Now that we've covered the basics, the only thing we have left is to go outside." he informed them "Over the next few days, we'll be teaching you all things within the classroom and then first thing next week, we will start letting you all grab missions." he then moved to the classroom door and opened it "Let's see if any of you remember the way to the Track and Field." he said, watching as the kids began to leave the room. However, he realized that Takeshi was still sleeping and he shook his head with a sigh, watching as Elvena went back and began to drag the lad out of the room That's something you dont see everyday. Armstrong thought to himself while watching some of the students take charge and lead the group right to the track and field where everything was set up for an obstacle course.

"Everyone listen up!" Armstrong said as they entered into the track and field "This is the obstacle course, at the end of this, there's food, water, and places in the grass that you can hang out on! We're going to test you on your Speed, Strength and Agility! Juri and I will be watching and evaluating your performance! If you fall, or fail a part of the course, keep going. Dont stop till you reach the end!" he said "First you're going to start with a 100 meter dash, followed by 6 rows of hurdles. After that you need to run up the 15 step staircase (wide enough for multiple students) and then run back down into a rock wall that you must climb over and get to the other side. On the opposite side of that, there are balance beams, if you fall, just skip them and go onto the Monkey bars. If you fall off those, skip that as well. After that, you'll be running into a blackout tent. No light can be seen in here. You need to find your way through the small maze you have in there and get out. The walls are made out of stone, so please be careful when running in. As soon as you escape the dark maze, the last thing you need to do is climb one of the four ropes to the top of the beam and ring the bell. After that, you can all wait in the grass till everyone else is done." he informed all of his students with a smile on his face "Before you can eat, you must find your partner once everyone has finished the obstacle course. Weapons, you will focus your soul energy and find the meister that stands out most to you in your soul. You will need your eyes closed for this. Meisters you will move around and allow your weapon to come to you. No one says anything or starts screaming. This will be your partner for a long time." he informed them "Once you've found your partners, feel free to eat, drink and hang out on the grass. I just ask that we do not kill each other on this course, or while eating. You also have 10 minutes to finish the course. The last person to finish the course will get a hug by yours truly while the winner gets to use my shoulders as a throne of victory, good luck." he then turned his attention to Takeshi "Please do me one favor, Kid. Could you put that sword in the grass? I'd like this to be fair for all the other students as well. I can watch over it until you return." Armstrong respected other's belongings, and would watch out for them if he really needed to.

He looked over his students again and noticed a blonde taking off her cloak and tossing it into the grass. Good idea, that would have gotten in the way if she tried to run or climb with that thing. The other students seemed fairly okay and no doubt they were caught off guard from the sudden instructions they were given. It was simple, get to the end through the course, find your partner, and then go and eat before sitting in the grass. Juri and Himself would have to take care of anything that could ever get out of hand during this trial. He crossed his large arms over his chest as he watched the students before him.​

Llewellyn allowed himself to be pulled along with all of the other potential students by Lord Armstrong. He followed the towering man throughout the Academy's walls even though he did not require the tour. Spending two years within the Academy's walls would do that to a person and while Llewellyn did not know every nook and crannie, he knew enough to be considered a staff member of the school. Additionally, the young man whispered the words Lord Armstrong was saying during their tour at the exact same time as the older man, which was probably disturbing for anyone else listening in but Llewellyn did not consider it odd himself. How could he when he had heard the same speech twice before and had committed it to memory each time?

When everyone was dragged back over to the Academy's track and field, Llewellyn allowed his eyes to wander over the area, mentally taking note of how much work had been done and how much more was required before it was fully completed. Thankfully, it did not appear that there would be much more work to be done, which was a blessing since Llewellyn suspected that a few of his potential classmates would prefer to exercise utilizing the Academy's equipment. The young man found his thoughts cut short once Lord Armstrong had begun to list the trials they would all be facing during the orientation process.
There was a sprint, hurdles, stairs, a rock wall, a few balance beams, monkey bars, a dark maze and finally a rope with the finish bell at its apex. This meant that the Academy planned to test their speed, agility and stamina first this year, then their strength, balance and navigational skills. Llewellyn found this to be a welcome change from last year's marathon that left plenty of the students regurgitating their breakfast into the field. Still, Llewellyn had to be careful here. He did not want to breeze through this course since that would make it seem as though he was a capable Weapon partner, which simply was not true. That was why he would instead strive to be right on the heels of whomever was going to be at the tail end of this test. If Llewellyn did this he would not have to worry about any Meister picking him only to discard him later.

The young man felt confident in his plan as he prepared to fail as best as he possibly could when Lord Armstrong delivered the greatest deterrent in Llewellyn's life. The Weapons would be choosing their Meisters this year. The young man's entire body stiffened as a familiar panic washed over him. A panic that was normally reserved for moments when Llewellyn felt as though he was about to fail a task. This has to be some sort of mistake. Meisters have ALWAYS been the ones to choose their Weapon Partner. Why would Lord Death change such an important rule now? Why would such a rule be changed at all? Llewellyn tried to take a deep breath to steady himself and hopefully disperse the mounting panic he had been feeling well within himself. It was not an easy process, especially since Llewellyn's breath came out a little shaky and, the polite smile that was placed upon his face still gave a slight twitch.

"Lord Armstrong please forgive my interruption but I think I heard you wrong. You said that Meisters would be choosing their Weapon Partners, correct? Surely you didn't say the opposite." The young man knew that questioning Lord Armstrong was not the proper thing for a servant to do but he had to know if he heard right. However, there was no way Llewellyn had heard the towering muscular man correctly. It simply was not possible that the rule that had existed for decades, maybe even centuries, had been altered this year. It couldn't have been changed for if it was Llewellyn didn't know what he would do. That rule had defined his place here at the Academy and now that it was gone, what was to become of him? Would he finally get a Meister? Would he finally have a reason to attend the prestigious DWMA? No, no Llewellyn would not. He knew this yet, somewhere deep down inside of the young man he still held out hope that everything would change for the better, even though that chance had been lost to Llewellyn long ago.

Tags: Everyone Everyone

Last edited:

Jinx Russo
[Location: Courtyard / Mentions: Jackaboi Jackaboi (Camila), Britt-21 Britt-21 (Armstrong) Phayne Phayne / Interactions: The Elder The Elder ]
f25c6a5c0d48aefb43d097af0f992904.jpg As Jinx pried an eye, the relentless punk approached him with a laxed smile. It was unsettling to say the least, especially when his hand squeezed Jinx's shoulder. He removed his headphones to hear what the guy had to say to which he was asking for a repeat. Jinx knew damn well the kid heard him. It was loud as hell, and yet what this male had planned was executed nicely. The purpose to rile Jinx up as the punk sent an unknown force of energy coursing through his body. Jinx widened his eyes and groaned in pain. His body unresponsive, not even a twitch from his fingers. All he felt was a small ache disorienting the weapon boy. Internally, Jinx was terrified. He had never felt such a wave before. His eyes dart to the deviant teen before him. Alcross right beside the dude trying to pull him back and defuse the situation. His cousin sent a glance his way as if to send a message. What choice did Jinx have? He wasn't exactly capable of movement, let alone cracking this kid's face. It was frustrated to be helpless when he can easily pounce right back. Jinx's thoughts running wild in alarm to the pain.

'W-what is this? Why is my body paralyzed? Why am I in pain? Just what the he did this guy do to me?'
The train of thought gets interjected as a redhead delves in trying to do the same and cease any conflict from arising. Jinx had no time to admire her beauty. Safe to say, it was unnecessary since this punk in across from him, had done something about it himself. Jinx could oh glare with fury. As if two weren't enough to convince the group, a broad teacher officially sets them apart and explains what Marcus had done. He had used his wavelength. The news was shocking. It all made sense. How could he not notice? He was dealing with the big dogs. He had been focused on himself and his goals that he stupidly forgot everyone else may have advanced more than he.

Once the teacher finished enforcing, he began to announce the start of the tour and lead the way. Jinx squats the second his body returned. He felt stuck and afraid he wouldn't be able to move again. He hung his head, and grits his teeth while holding himself. See gasped, worried for her friend. She kneels and rubs his back.
"Jinx are you ok?" Zee's question went unanswered as he dealt with his own thoughts. "Bastard." He growled. "You're dead meat the next time I see this punk again. He's not going to get the last laugh." He grunted feeling a small final pain as his soul recuperates. The amount of fire in his eyes was enough to let people around him know how dead serious he is.

Though the Bottle Boy managed to bring Megaphone Man to his knees with some unseen power, most definitely soul related, Shinobu found her earlier judgement proven when the largest head around started moving. Easily towering over the rest of the crowd, the presence this guy gave off was easily that of authority. Shinobu knew authority, and the way he dealt with the numerous conflicts which were arising amongst the gathered students had her labeling him as a member of the School Staff immediately. Having approached during his introduction of himself, Shinobu planted herself firmly at his side as Armstrong declared the tour would be underway.

She stayed at his side as he took them through the many halls of the DWMA, with Shinobu doing her best to memorize as much of the layout as possible. Even Armstrong noted that it was likely they'd get lost in the campus, but Shinobu trusted herself in this matter. She remembered when she once resided in a literally maze of runways and Cabaret Clubs all jam packed into one structure. While the DWMA was undoubtedly bigger, the fact that many of its room save for classes had easily differentiated functions led her to have comparatively little problem forming a mental map in her head. Even with that certainty, she had to admit to herself that she'd have far greater troubles if she tried rushing somewhere in a building this big. Mental note to never even risk being late, as pitting her memory against both the school and a time limit seemed ill-advised.

It was only when he led them to the classroom that Shinobu finally separated herself from Armstrong's side, planting herself in the front row close to the door as he began the briefing. Shinobu had heard a lot about the Academy from the citizens in Death City, and from a particularly angry source in her past. But this would be the first time she heard information about the history of the Academy from a Meister who wasn't a bitter mercenary. Leaning back in her seat, Shinobu occasionally tapped a finger on the desk before her whenever Armstrong went over something she didn't know, but for the most part remained quiet. Witches, Kishin, Other Souls, all things they'd have to keep track of while protecting the world and aiming to form a Demon Scythe. Shinobu considered the task fairly straightforward, as she knew for a fact that the number of Corrupted Souls out there was far more than enough to fulfill the Ninety-Nine their weapons would be required to consume. It was only the idea of gunning for a Witch's soul that gave her doubts, but she figured that by the time you gather ninety-nine corrupted souls one should be capable enough to face down a Witch.

Though Shinobu did notice several students dozing off near her, it wasn't really her place to try and wake them. Besides, Armstrong seemed to have that situation fairly well handled if the way his occasionally shouts reverberated throughout the room were any indication. In any case, as he ordered them back to Track and Field, Shinobu casually put her memory to the test. Whilst retracing her steps back outside, she mulled over two important factors. From the sounds of it, she'd still be able to work her job at the Florist's though only part time nowadays. That was fine, and she figured she could deal with either living conditions though preferred her Dorm to the old spot she resided in behind the Florist's. She supposed she'd let her partner choose at that point, but the sight of the Obstacle Course laid out before them led her to dispel her musings for the time being.

"Quite the impressive setup ya got here." She stated as Armstrong began going over the specifics of the course so far.

Dash, Hurdles, Stairs, Rock Wall, Balance Beam, Monkey Bars, Dark Maze, Ropes then the Bell. This was to be a measure of their abilities, at least the non-combative ones. Seemed geared towards physical capabilities than anything else. Perhaps the combat tests would start after their weapon chose them and they were working together? Either way, Shinobu found herself stretching as she prepared to begin. Having spent the majority of the day either prepping for the walk to school or waiting for it to start or listening to the Tour/Orientation/Briefing, Shinobu had more than enough energy to burn on this. Reaching up with one hand, she pressed something on the side of her mask. As she did so, the lower jaw of it slid down slightly, just enough for her to gently place her Bouquet in it. Tightening her mask again so that it was now holding onto the Bouquet, Shinobu completed her pre-exercise warm-up before striding over to the start of the 100-Meter Dash.

Ten minutes with all of this before them actually seemed far more manageable than Shinobu had been expecting, as such she felt no need to rush. Pacing was everything after all if she didn't want to overexert herself and peter out near the end. So she began the 100 Meter Dash at an even sprint, her long legs carrying her across the distance with evened out breathing and mindful legwork. And of course she kept style in mind, proper form was paramount even in moments of effort like this.

So she made sure to be mindful of her appearance, just like in the old days. Imagine the cameras were on you at every moment and there was no possible way that they could catch you off guard. As a result, somehow she managed to make every motion she took seem as though it was taken straight from the cover of a Magazine. Wind in the hair, the occasional rose petal trailing behind her, Eventually sailing over Hurdles with the light of the sun glimmering on the metal of her mask. She could practically hear a certain flamboyant crime boss eating his heart out at the sight of her. She wouldn't be missing out on training today, not in the slightest.

Even something as simple as heading upstairs could be made photographic as long as one kept note of their stance, and Shinobu wouldn't be the one to prove such supposition wrong today. She hit those stairs like something out of a music video, maybe something like heading up to meet with the gang for a night on the town or to see a special someone for a rooftop confession. She made sure to slide her hand along the wall as she went, just to emphasize how enthusiastic she was to reach her destination. The audience needed to feel such enthusiasm in order to get pumped for the next part of the production.

Of course, there was no chorus to kick in once Shinobu made her way to the Rock Wall, as overcoming an obstacle like that was less about setting up the destination as it was emphasizing the joy of the journey. So like a daring mountain-climber enjoying the peak of his prime conquering the untouched wonders of the world, she ascended that wall with fire in her gaze. Not stopping, but slowing down only once in her ascent to look back over the great distance she came and the journey that had led her to this very moment. Soon, whilst standing atop the wall having conquered its challenge, she took a small moment to gaze out over the rest of the journey to come before leaping down to tackle it head on.

Yet another image was necessary to convey the power of the Balance Beam, yet Shinobu felt almost no need to even give it second thought. All she really had to do was mentally super-impose the image of a raised runway before her, and the rest came naturally. Taking the bouquet of roses from her mask, Shinobu tossed them up into the air ahead of her before hopping onto the Balancing Beam and placing her hands on her hips. With practiced motions she hit that runway like it was her full-time occupation, strutting along the beam as if any second the Papparazi were about to storm the school and risk their lives for just a chance at getting a picture. It was no time at all before she hopped off the other end of the Balancing Beam, raising a hand up to the sky before catching the bouquet and returning it to the protecting cradle of her mask's jaws.

The monkey bars were next, and honestly they were probably the hardest to get a proper image for. She had already used up triumphant effort on the Rock Wall, and wanted to save the theme for the Maze. Luckily, she'd be able to ride off the coattails of the Stair style of imagery by hopping on with enthusiasm. While she might not be talented at portraying the fun-loving nature folks who utilized monkey bars often held, she hoped that using them with a palpable energy would be enough to substitute for it. She knew she was just covering up her own shortcomings in this department, and could already hear a certain flamboyant crime lord yawning very condescendingly in the back of her mind. But she pushed such thoughts down, as she'd reached the part that she expected would take her the longest: the Dark Maze.

Approaching the tent, Shinobu slowed down in comparison to the rest of the course. Without her sight she resolved to trust her memory alone to help deal with this. Slipping one hand into her pocket, she pressed the other to the wall of the maze and simply followed along it with a casual stroll. Nothing would be more mood-shattering than running into a wall here, even if it was too dark for someone to see such a flub. She maintained her casual stride throughout the maze, keeping her hand sliding along the wall ahead of her to minimize the chances of that happening. It undoubtedly took her longer than the rest of the course, but given how quickly she'd tackled those parts she found herself with ample time left as she finally strolled out the other side.

The moment she casually walked out of the Maze, she gave a brief stretch before picking up speed towards the Rope. Taking hold of it, she resumed a similar stance as to that of the Rock Wall segment. Raising herself towards the bell with eyes narrowed in determination, the din of the world around her fading away as her goal lay right before. Grasping that bell as if it were the lifeline to her future, she closed her eyes and rang it. And as its chime sounded out across the lands, it was like a switch flipped off for Shinobu. With her task done, she gave a sigh of relief before casually sliding back down the rope to the ground. Once her feet were planted firmly beneath her, she took her bouquet from her mask and adjusted the jaw back into place before looking over the flowers.

Despite a few petals missing here and there, Shinobu found that her arrangement had withstood the Obstacle Course almost as well as she did, still holding its ethereal beauty.

"Ya did good." she stated, nodding in appreciation for the resilience of the assembled flowers. Shinobu leaned them against her shoulder as she casually made her way over to the grass and turned to watch the rest of her class hitting the obstacle course. She'd done her part, all that was left was for the rest of them to finish and the weapons to pick their preferred Meister. Such a decision was out of her hands now, hopefully she'd made on impression on someone.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Armstrong
1591022453777.png
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (spoke to) Kyuubey Kyuubey (spoke to as well) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (mentioned Shinobu) @TheClass

Armstrong looked over at Lew and spoke "I indeed said the opposite. Weapons will be choosing their Meisters today. Lord Death wanted to change something for this year and see if we can have weapons feel their miester's wavelength call to them." he walked over and placed his hand upon his shoulder "Alas, I am sorry, Llewellyn. This may come as a disappointment, but I highly support this choice. I feel like many of you will get along far better than the Meisters picking you out instead." he then dropped his hand and looked to the class "As soon as the first person steps across that blue line on the ground, your timer starts. So watch your step and kick your butts into high gear!" he shouted one way to warn the kids. But he knew someone was going to go sprinting for that course at any given moment. In Armstrong's mind, he had high hopes for this class, just looking at them alone he could tell they had potential. Even the quiet and lazy-looking ones had potential hidden inside. They could be strong if they even tried to be. I would like to see what these kids have to show. No doubt we're going to see many different personalities come out at once with this. he thought to himself. Knowing that teens can become quite competitive.

Looking down at Juri, he then crouched beside her and spoke softly "Do you see as much as I do with these students, Juri?" he asked her, his blue eyes looking at his companion "I see so much potential, so much strength. Their souls are also so unique and beautiful... I wish you could see for yourself." his look was soft, his girly eyelashes making him look so sweet and delicate, despite his large form. His eyes shifted back just as one of his students took off onto the course, showing her impressive skills. Getting the head start on all of her classmates This one wastes no time. Goes right to the point. to say the least, the teacher was impressed with such enthusiasm. Glancing back down at the clipboard in his partner's hands, he looked down the list and spotted Shinobu's portrait. "Shinobu is more ready than anyone else. She wasted no time in starting this course. But however, she started the timer for her classmates to finish up." then he began to hear other students moving around, scuffling before also taking off. This was going to be an interesting course run. A hearty chuckle had left his lips as he crossed his arms, watching them all go and run till their hearts content.

Alice Drake

1591022502298.png
@AnyoneOnTheCourseReally Kyuubey Kyuubey (kinda mentioned/spoken to)

Alice looked at Elias in surprise. He just outwardly mentioned her madness and only gave her a tip to keep it in check. His sister also drives others insane which more than likely she had madness inside her too, or black blood. But she didnt want to pry. "Elias I...I know how it...feels" she said softly as he walked off He warns me, but yet he knows nothing about my episodes of going through madness... she thought to herself, watching him walk off while she stood there, being left alone at this point. In a way, she was unsettled by two more people of this world knowing of her madness issues. But she had to push through it to show how strong she was and wouldnt succumb to such a dark path. So much was going on at once that the young blonde couldnt keep up anymore and luckily the Tour was going to start with a Sir Armstrong. Thank goodness she thought to herself, hurrying on over to the large man and looking up at his large figure. Anyone would be scared of a man that large. He looked friendly but no doubt there was more, and Alice was excited to get a look at that! Following him inside with the rest of her class, she looked at the different faces and found that maybe her classmates wouldnt be so bad after all.

They were toured around the building, Alice taking in everything that she could just to remember her way around the building. It wasnt that hard, right? Memorizing was one of her best skills. Especially a layout of a building. They were all lead into a classroom where Armstrong informed them of the DWMA, Souls, and all of that good stuff. Though she had jumped a few times when he slammed his hand on the board, waking up the sleeping students to get their attention. Towards the end of the almost two hour lecture, he yelled once again about housing. Alice had a home and she would be more than willing to open her doors up to her partner. It didnt take longer after that to head out to the Track and Field, being one of the few to lead everyone out to it. Though, what she saw was the least thing she was expecting because this wasnt here during their tour...People work fast here dont they? As Armstrong explained the situation, Alice took off her cloak and tossed it onto the grass, revealing her black shoes, followed by thigh highs, a red skirt and a blouse that was tucked underneath while exposing some of her back. Her arms were covered by some sort of black band almost up to her elbows with red gloves accenting her hands. Her cloak was merely for traveling and would take it off whenever going on serious missions or doing something such as this.

Shinobu had taken off and was the first one on the course, Alice wasted no time in following suit on this, getting over to the blue line and then taking off from there, her feet digging hard into the ground during her 100meter dash.

Rin Hagihara
1591030131156.png
@EveryoneInClass

After being separated from Elgin, Armstrong rallied everyone up, giving a tour and sitting in a classroom for two hours almost. Rin was paying attention, taking in all the small details like a good student should. While in the classroom, she absorbed every piece of information that she can absorb, all the while avoiding Elgin who had looked up her skirt first thing in the morning and almost got shot for it. To this very moment that had the girl angry, even a bit flustered at the thought...How dare he... The next time he gets close to me I'm going to wind up shooting him in the face. Has the audacity to look up my skirt. What a pervert. Rin thought before hearing a loud Bang! to be heard within the classroom and she looked at Armstrong before looking around the room and noticing a few sleepers within the room. Hmph, slackers. what more did she expect from the least enthusiastic people in the room? Talking about housing, she kept this in mind while he dismissed the class and expected them to lead the way to the Track and Field. Herself and about 3 others had lead the way all the way to the field, revealing a large course on the track while a white tent was nearby where this so-called food was staying with the drinks.

Her crimson eyes looked over at Armstrong as he explained the course and not long after he had finished, someone already ran off, starting it without second thought. Soon enough, another person had followed and Rin wasnt having any of it. No way was she gonna be left behind! Despite her speed, no one knew of her weaknesses, which they would soon come to find out in the upcoming trials. Looking between her classmates, she took this moment to run to the blue line that the teacher had been talking about and suddenly took off, running through her 100 meter dash and throwing herself over the hurdles. No doubt someone would catch up at any point in time. Her hair flying within the wind she was creating with her speed. I dont like that this is all crazy training but it's one way to evaluate us...So I'm not too worried. I'd like some tips on what I can improve on. At the end awaited her potential partner and some food. Hopefully they had some decently healthy foods. She wasnt one for unhealthy unless it was for special occasions.

Llewellyn felt a great weight settle upon his shoulders as everything inside of him sank. The young man felt his apprehension turn into sheer dread as his fear began to gradually rise. Armstrong's attempt to console Llewelyn did nothing to ease the rapidly escalating panic that now threatened to shatter the young man's composure. This simply could not be. This very situation simply could not be occurring right this very moment. Surely Llewellyn was experiencing some sort of strange, fantastical nightmare and he would wake at any second to his morning alarm. He let a beat of silence pass him by, during which a masked young woman separated from the crowd of students and then began to breeze through the obstacle course. Two other girls followed shortly afterwards and Llewellyn was then finally able to accept that this nightmare was no dream.

This is perfectly fine. Llewellyn tried to assure himself in order to prevent his calm composure from being destroyed completely. Though, as he currently was, Llewellyn did not appear calm, not with his eyes darting about, his fingers drumming a frantic tune on his leg and the brittle smile that had replaced his normal one. I may be capable of salvaging this still. I merely need to finish in Last Place so that I have enough time to form some sort of plan to counteract this...unforeseen change. Then, once I complete the obstacle course I must be seen meditating. From there I will simply declare that I felt no pull towards any of the Meisters. Lord Armstrong will not be able to refute such a claim or so I hope. At the very least, Lady Allison should not be too disappointed with today's results. She did only wish for me to attend the Academy. She did not say that I require a Meister in order to do so. With these thoughts in mind, Llewellyn allowed himself to relax, if only slightly.

Today was indeed a nightmare for the young man yet it was one that he would be able to push through. All Llewellyn had to do was stick to the plan that he had laid out for himself. Deliberately remain in rearmost part of the other potential students, be seen meditating, say he felt no pull whatsoever and then finally he would be able to return to the Galant household to serve Lord Titus his evening tea. Llewellyn took another deep breath to help settle his nerves, giving himself an imperceptible nod to steel his resolve. Then, the young man walked.

Tags: @ Every Person in the Area?

Arthur and the Layers of Obstacles
The beginning of the tour had been a welcome distraction for Arthur. The intimidation that came from the mountain of a man known as Armstrong was far more manageable than that of the average conversation. He was attentive during the tour, his attention only partially divided by the group. He made an effort to not be noticed, but focusing on the school's layout and purpose kept him calm. That is, until the concept of partners was brought up again, specifically regarding the housing situation. It had been a detail he dreaded to think about. He was going to have to live with... another person... He knew this going in, the student apartment dorm thing he was already staying in had two bedrooms for a reason. He just didn't want to think about it. But now he had to, apparently. During the group's trek toward the obstacles, Arthur must have ran through half a million what-ifs and came to zero conclusions and amounting to a head full of static.

Once at the field, Arthur once more found it easy to pay attention to Armstrong as opposed to his internal panic. It probably helped that at no point did it seem he was talking to Arthur specifically, and it defiantly helped that he was describing the obstacle course. Arthur paid very close attention to what he said and, just as importantly, what he didn't say. While an obstacle course wasn't a fight, many of the same principles still apply. Thus, it had Arthur excited, as obstacles courses were quite the pastime for him growing up. Obstacle courses, like instants in combat, were puzzles with multiple solutions, albeit not obvious ones. And while this was an evaluation, Arthur was convinced there was more to this that physical ability.

The closest thing he had to a formal starting que was the masked girl from earlier taking off and no one stopping her. Arthur had expected something more obvious, but once it was clear the ten minute timer had begun, he took off with the other, more attentive students. The first part of the course was the 100m dash, though Arthur had no intention of dashing through it. Make no mistake, he ran, but did not sprint as he was mindful of the challenges to come and the energy he had. He may have fell behind some of those that did sprint, but his run was not slow by any means.

Next was the hurdles. Arthur had noted that the overall objective of the course was "don't stop until you reach the end". He had also noted that hurtles were not explained beyond them being there. Thus, instead of traversing this obstacle the "correct" way, he played to his skill set. At the last few meters of the dash, he transitioned from run to sprint and, with the added momentum, leapt up over the first hurdle. His feet would not make contact with the ground immediately after, as his forward foot landed on top of that first hurdle and his incoming foot moving to land on the next one. In short, he would run across the hurdles instead of hurtling them, supplementing balance for momentum. As he cleared the sixth and began his decent, he tucked to roll with the fall and adjusted to roll back into a standing position, never stopping but slowing down back to a similar run as before.

The stairs were approaching next, and it was at this point that the course began to feel underwhelming to Arthur. It was a far cry from the ones he used to run in the mountains, which were so much more engaging. This course had no stakes or challenge beyond the amorphous concept of being evaluated. Until now he had just been excited by the words "obstacle course", and with that excitement fading his periphery picked up on the other students, bringing his insecurities to the forefront of his mind.

I look ridiculous. I look completely and utterly buffoonish. Probably all red in the face and sweaty. What was that back there? Everyone probably thinks I'm some kind of cheat or try-hard on top of whatever they thought before! They all saw me in the courtyard. Someone asked my name and I said I had to- I don't even want to think about what I said or tried to say or whatever. Point is they all can figure out I'm a looser, and one of them is going to... be... my partner... Oh God. How is that going to work? The weapons pick their partners, but no one in their right mind would pick me! Even if it come down to process of elimination, they wouldn't be happy about it. I don't want to ruin someone's chance at becoming a Death Scythe because they can't stand me! And they expect us to live together?!? Hell, I don't even think it's possible to wield a weapon in that scenario! But, if I can't work with a weapon partner...

By this point, Arthur had topped the rock wall. Between here and the stairs he has slowed down, and his internal panic was evident on his face. When he jumped down, his distracted state messed with his footing upon landing, causing him to collapse. He didn't get up right away, as his mind grappled with the madness of a terrible possibility.

If I can't work with a weapon partner, can I even be a meister?

@theclass

The courtyard began to clear as it neared the time for class to begin. Liam went to where he needed to be which was at a rally point for a tour. He recognized a few familiar faces but he also noticed some "lame-looking-losers" as he called them. Goliath's voice was much louder than the other rambling students so luckily Liam didn't have to struggle to hear. He introduced himself and his partner and ordered us to follow him through a tour. Liam only partially listened throughout the tour.

Finally they made it to their classroom. The classroom was shaped weird. It was formed like a semi-circle and the desks followed the pattern. Nonetheless, the scarlet-haired boy plopped his ass down in a chair at the highest table towards the middle. He kicked his feet up on the desk and got comfortable before the inevitably boring ass briefing began. "Booooooooorringggggggggg!!!" Liam thought to himself about halfway through the speech. Shortly after that, he fell asleep but not for long as the tank at the front of the class slammed his hand on the board, snapping Liam awake. He just stared boringly at the aisle blocker as he lectured the "slackers" in the class. "Yeah, yeah... Whatever you say big boy... Just get on with it." Liam began dozing off again but didn't completely fall asleep. He sure as hell was completely awake after the loud yell beefcake made. The boy was interested in the housing details. And he thought it was interesting that they could live together. Liam looked at the time. His eyes narrowed at the clock. "It's been like two hours..." Then Mr. Hunk said they had to go outside which grabbed Liam's attention. Not wasting anymore time in that damned classroom, he got up from his chair and immediately walked to the Track and Field.

Liam's face was lit up. He was actually excited to do something other than sit in a classroom and listen to a mammoth talk. He rubbed his hands in excitement and waited for further instructions. As professor muscle went on with the instructions and deets, Liam imagined the obstacle course in his mind. He was already quite agile and pretty damn fast. Then he looked at the blonde quadrasaurus. "Oh what fun it'd be to sit atop the roider's broad shoulders." Liam thought. That's when students began taking off, Liam being one of them. "Last one to the finish area is a rotten egg!" He shouted before dashing off.

Up ahead Liam could see a few people. He had to get in front of them. His shoes pounded heavily across the ground as he sprinted through the 100m. Next was the hurdles and he had no problem with that. He flew through those with ease, tailing another boy not too far in front of him. When the stairs came, he took 3 steps at a time and got up in no time. He also jumped down 3 steps at a time, quickly meeting the rock wall. He felt his whole body working, his leg muscles running warm, fresh air entered his lungs and blood flowed into all his limbs. His breath came in short gasps. "This all you guys got?! If so, you guys are slower than a herd of snails traveling through peanut butter!" Mistake. That mention of peanut butter gave him a quick glimpse of his earlier nightmare and he hallucinated, seeing the same duck from his nightmare at the top of the rock wall... Reaching down his hand with peanut butter on it. Liam nearly fell from his position, losing all the progress. But luckily he caught himself and continued climbing. "Sorry, ducky! But I'm a tough nut to quack!"

Liam Star

Tags: @class
Mood: Bored, excited

code by yousmelldead

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

The courtyard began to clear as it neared the time for class to begin. Liam went to where he needed to be which was at a rally point for a tour. He recognized a few familiar faces but he also noticed some "lame-looking-losers" as he called them. Goliath's voice was much louder than the other rambling students so luckily Liam didn't have to struggle to hear. He introduced himself and his partner and ordered us to follow him through a tour. Liam only partially listened throughout the tour.

Finally they made it to their classroom. The classroom was shaped weird. It was formed like a semi-circle and the desks followed the pattern. Nonetheless, the scarlet-haired boy plopped his ass down in a chair at the highest table towards the middle. He kicked his feet up on the desk and got comfortable before the inevitably boring ass briefing began. "Booooooooorringggggggggg!!!" Liam thought to himself about halfway through the speech. Shortly after that, he fell asleep but not for long as the tank at the front of the class slammed his hand on the board, snapping Liam awake. He just stared boringly at the aisle blocker as he lectured the "slackers" in the class. "Yeah, yeah... Whatever you say big boy... Just get on with it." Liam began dozing off again but didn't completely fall asleep. He sure as hell was completely awake after the loud yell beefcake made. The boy was interested in the housing details. And he thought it was interesting that they could live together. Liam looked at the time. His eyes narrowed at the clock. "It's been like two hours..." Then Mr. Hunk said they had to go outside which grabbed Liam's attention. Not wasting anymore time in that damned classroom, he got up from his chair and immediately walked to the Track and Field.

Liam's face was lit up. He was actually excited to do something other than sit in a classroom and listen to a mammoth talk. He rubbed his hands in excitement and waited for further instructions. As professor muscle went on with the instructions and deets, Liam imagined the obstacle course in his mind. He was already quite agile and pretty damn fast. Then he looked at the blonde sabertooth. "Oh what fun it'd be to sit atop the roider's broad shoulders." Liam thought. That's when students began taking off, Liam being one of them. "Last one to the finish area is a rotten egg!" He shouted before dashing off.

Up ahead Liam could see a few people. He had to get in front of them. His shoes pounded heavily across the ground as he sprinted through the 100m. Next was the hurdles and he had no problem with that. He flew through those with ease, tailing another boy not too far in front of him. When the stairs came, he took 3 steps at a time and got up in no time. He also jumped down 3 steps at a time, quickly meeting the rock wall. He felt his whole body working, his leg muscles running warm, fresh air entered his lungs and blood flowed into all his limbs. His breath came in short gasps. "This all you guys got?! If so, you guys are slower than a herd of snails traveling through peanut butter!" Mistake. That mention of peanut butter gave him a quick glimpse of his earlier nightmare and he hallucinated, seeing the same duck from his nightmare at the top of the rock wall... Reaching down his hand with peanut butter on it. Liam nearly fell from his position, losing all the progress. But luckily he caught himself and continued climbing. "Sorry, ducky! But I'm a tough nut to quack!"

Tags: @class
Mood: Bored, excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Back