• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
5417868f327216c5ac2b693d44dc3961.jpg
Takeshi Mifune
Takeshi was abruptly awoken to the sound of not-so-distant explosions, a noise that was quite peculiar given where he had fallen asleep. Or would it be something that happened regularly now that he was at this god forsaken academy? Nonetheless, as he blearily opened his eyes to take a look around, he saw that he wasn't in the courtyard anymore, which was the last place he remembered being at after that girl had actually acquiesced to his request and dragged him, but was at what looked like to be a field of some sort with an obstacle course just sitting there in front of him. As he continued looking around, he also saw that he happened to be completely alone at what he guessed to likely be the start of the obstacle course. Suffice it to say, Takeshi was completely and utterly confused on what was going on in the current situation. He had, after all, slept through quite literally the whole of the orientation, though that hadn't really been his intention in the first place. He lamented the fact that the girl who dragged him around took the task a lot more thoroughly than he thought. At first, he just assumed she would drag him to the courtyard and be done with him, and then he'd just actually get up and pay a modicum of attention to what was going on. But no, she did him the great honor of dragging him everywhere, and with him not having to put any effort into moving, he'd naturally done the logical thing and fell asleep. Oh he was ruing this moment very much so, if only because trying to play catch up is gonna be more effort than this long nap was ever gonna be worth.

Sighing, Takeshi propped himself up into a sitting position, digging his sheathed sword into the ground and using it as a backrest as he gazed blankly at the obstacle course. He truly had no idea what he was supposed to do, nor did he really care if he were to be honest. Still, maybe a teacher would notice that he finally woke up, likely insult and berate him for sleeping and paying no attention, and then actually tell him whatever inane task he was to be assigned. He could vaguely hear shouting on what he presumed to be the other side of this course, and from the sound of it, it was coming from the large muscular teacher with the surprisingly nice mustache. Absently he wondered what that was all about for the total span of maybe two seconds, before he lost interest and looked up at the sky, once again wistfully wishing he was a cloud that could just roam free on the wind. Suddenly, Takeshi paused, and in a flurry of movement holding an energy unlike what anyone would have seen from him all day, he dug out his phone from his pocket and began rapidly typing something into it. Truly, inspiration comes from the most unlikely of sources and to Takeshi, it was always a good time to write a poem or two. He only regretted he wasn't carrying any calligraphy equipment, otherwise he could have done a more formal piece. Ah well, he'd have to settle for this and maybe transpose it later on. Finishing up with the unexpected twist that was inspiration, Takeshi once more leaned back against his sword and did one of the things he did best.

Waiting.

@EveryoneIGuess?

Elvena and Elias Stein

If there was some sort of emotion that Elias was supposed to feel besides an annoyance that started off as an itch that developed into a full blown rash he surely wasn’t aware of it. He was mid response to the boy known as Marcus Rung before he heard it, no… he felt it in his soul. The booming voice of the one teacher whom irked him was closing in on him and all he could do was stand his ground. Nope, we aren’t home. This is where I’m going to prove myself, I ain’t running away. He thought while his eyes narrowed, head slowly tilting upwards as the man loomed into view. “ ‘Ehhhhh? I’m sorry Sir Armstrong, didn’t you say and I quote… ‘ We’re going to test you on your speed, strength, and agility. ‘ It’s not my fault that your obstacle course couldn’t handle my performance of strength. I’m a Stein after-all, maybe you should’ve built it a bit sturdier. “ He chucked the empty water bottle into the nearest can, actually silently impressed as it fell right in and didn’t clatter off to the ground.

Hey Marcus, I’m Elvena Ste-- “ She trailed off, listening to her brother’s response, slowly reaching out to place the previously acquired snack into Marcus’s hands. Elvy visibly had a look of horror planted on her face as she slid between the teacher and her brother, crimson eyes slipping up to peer at Armstrong with her lips twitching so badly that she could barely maintain a smile. “ Guess he got Franken Stein’s sense of humor, huh? Always pointing out the obvious… we’re gonna go that way! “ Her fingers tightly grasped Elias’s shirt, a death grip at that, as she began to tug him away only to see another scene unfolding in the direction she had set off on. There was killing intent in that boy's eyes, Elvy knew that look all too well. “ You know, never mind, I think we will go this way! “ Elias’s eyes had been closed and he curiously opened one, peering intently at the clearly pissed Alcross boy, mid transformation. The air and emotion erupting off of him, the song, it was all coming together.

Oh come on Elvy, let him take a swing. He clearly needs to blow off some steam. “ Elias grinned wide, teeth exposed which were notably sharp, something he hadn’t shown anyone until now. “ Little punk comes to the EAT class and expects that the fights are going to be like stopping and smelling the roses. What a joke. Maybe he should be transferred into the NOT class if he can’t handle a little destruction. “ Elias actually seemed pissed off now, not wanting to put his or his sister’s life on the line with someone that couldn’t handle the chaotic nature of what it really meant to be a meister or weapon.

Elias Viktor Stein, I love you but you’re being a fuckinnnn’ assssssshole! “ Elvy felt the rage rise, hand reeling back at a scary speed as she formed a fist and struck him so hard he went flying a good twenty feet. She huffed loudly and turned on her heel, marching back towards Armstrong, unable to resist flashing Juri atop his shoulder’s a quick smile as she stood off to the side, hands neatly tucked behind her back. “ I usually love when things are going haywire but can we…. ALL LINE UP AND MAYBE FIND OUR PARTNERS NOW? I’ve only been waiting for this moment all day, I’m sure I’m not the only one. I apologize for my brother being a moron, clearly he doesn't get out much. “ Elvena called out to each and every student, foot beginning to tap along the ground as she waited for everyone to get their act together. " And Marcus, I'd like my apple back when you get back over here! " Her voice carried itself over the courtyard to where he was, inquisitive eyes only slightly fixated on what was going on there.

Juri Shinodo

unnamed.gif

She’s coming, she’s coming, she’s coming! “ Juri chanted aloud, watching Ikora approach, legs tightening around Armstrong’s neck as she prepared for the worst. Instead Ikora had been extremely calm and quite chill, snatching the previous bag empty of all candy and throwing her a new one. “ I KNEW YOU LOVED ME!!! “ She chimed out as if she needed to increase her volume because she was so highly elevated on the giant’s shoulders. She watched whilst humming, popping a piece of candy in her mouth every few seconds before clearing her throat and sliding off Armstrong’s back once she’d realize she’d had enough. Elvena’s clear words resonated within her and reminded her that it was indeed time for the pairs to find one another. “ If I may, Armstrong? “ She, the usual hyper bundle of joy smiled big, bouncing on her feet in a manner that sent her hair flying about as if she was preparing to run the 100 meter dash. In that moment she had vanished, the wind around Shinobu becoming erratic as she flew by her. Her pink locks were soon seen by the group of students as she squeezed herself between Rin, Camilla, and Alcross. A fan had emerged in her hand, wrist flicking slightly as she gently pushed them off the boy, Llew included. Whilst it was a delicate maneuver it was one that they would be unable to fight, the pressure behind it unlike anything the three would’ve encountered before.

Sorry, sorry! “ She apologized cutely as she stood in front of Alcross, fan moving once again as the wind pressure above him began to act like gravity itself, anchoring him to the ground. It was at a very reasonable amount to hold the boy back but she wasn’t against increasing it to put him on the ground if he decided to continue. “ Alcrosssss~ Your classmates here are trying to look out for everyone. It’s time to calm down, okayyy? I can stand here all day and do this with you if you’d like. Remember that night you stumbled upon me singing and crying on stage at Las Bellagio? You're reminding me of all the emotion that brought me to that point when everything happened the week before. You were so little. I thought I was alone and someone seeing me vulnerable like that was terrifying... but you waited until I was done and you clapped and ran on stage to give me a hug even though I'd fallen to my knees. You're a good kid. I want to see you perform at your best like I know you can. “ Her voice was calm and soothing for once, void of that hyper energy it usually held. She slipped her arms around him and hugged him close, refusing to let go until he got his emotions in check. She couldn’t resist eating more candy during the hold though, hands expertly still embracing him but flicking a candy towards her face that ended up hitting her in the nose, eyes tearing up as she knew it had fallen to its demise; the dirty ground. Damn you, arch nemesis.

" Care to join the others and pick a meister? " She nuzzled her face into his hoodie, eyes closed in pure blissful contentment. If there was one thing Juri loved doing, it was showing affection and making other people feel better about themselves. She was the kind encouraging teacher, radiating optimism. Very few had seen her during darker times, Armstrong, Ikora, and most of the Evans being among that list.

Interacted with; Armstrong/Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Alcross Phayne Phayne Marcus/Ikora The Elder The Elder
Mentioned; Shinobu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Llew RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII
Mentioned everyone as well ~​

Last edited:

Jinx Russo & Zee Akumi
[Location: Track Field --> DWMA Hallway / Mentions: Kyuubey Kyuubey (Juri & Elias), Britt-21 Britt-21 (Rin & Armstrong), RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Phayne Phayne Jackaboi Jackaboi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter / Interaction: Hubub101 Hubub101 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII )
6e9cf8f5a46fbb051b28ba99874d1561.jpg They did it! They passed the course in flying colors, though Jinx would have preferred not to be rung at the bell. His wavelength briefly wavered and as he recovered, the pair were at the finish line. A huge grin on Jinx's face as the meister turns to his form, the scythe's audio coming from the speaker of his base sounding as if underwater. "Dude...you fucking rock!" He praised. In a flash, the guitar-scythe was no longer an instrument as it shifts to human form. An arm outstretched as it coils around the brunette into a headlock unaware of causing disruption towards the teen. "That was so badass! The way you moved like nothing and practically yeeting across the course within ten minutes!" Jinx grips the lad's shoulders and stares him down, "I was about to crack you had you no redeemed yourself. What's your name, cause there is no way in hell I'm trading you for another meister. We sync perfectly!" He gave two hearty pats to the boy, thrilled to find his meister, however, if he were honest, he didn't feel totally victorious. The rivalry between Alcross and himself is a sacred battle that's been ongoing since their childhood. He would be sure to confront his cousin in hopes of clearing his name and resuming their rivalry. Jinx's thoughts are distorted by an angry, muscular man that is Armstrong. Over by the snacks, stood the towering man, shirtless and flexing no less. The raven-haired brute sweat drops as Armstrong scolds the blonde who destroyed the tent course. "What a total thick head."

Seconds after mumbling, the horrible sound of musical keys blasts from the aforementioned course. The terrible feeling, the familiar obscure keys sent a cold shiver down Jinx's spine. He's heard them before and prayed to never hear the atrocious symphony play again. Quickly, Jinx shifts to the noise. He wasn't the only one capturing a few other student's attention. One by one they rushed over to Alcross and keep him from his desired destination. Those who knew Alcross are aware of his abilities when pissed. It was a terrifying sight and from his peripheral vision, Zee noticed as well as she sprung to her feet, body shiver, eyes wide and filled with pure horror. She has seen this before and dared never to witness. What on Earth happened that got Alcross so upset? The group of students at his side had no idea how to handle such a character. Zee got lucky the first time, would be the same result if she tried? Returning his gaze to his cousin, a million questions ran through the weapon's mind. 'What the hell happened? Who triggered the kid? No way he's acting out because I won, right?' Fists tighten, teeth grit, and beads of sweat surface through frustration. Closer up, Jinx noticed his cousin's focus over to Armstrong and the small gathering. Who among the people caused the Shrimp's tantrum? He didn't know, but he was sure he would beat the crap out of them once the situation is sorted out. Currently, the teen had to figure out how to calm the angry kid. He stares at his hand, 'If only I could have learned to use my Healing-wavelength in an offensive way. Damn it! I'm going to have to try and knock him out.' Out of every outcome, why of all days did it have to be today? Why did he have to show it early? Didn't he see how much havoc he is causing? There was no time to lose. Jinx wandered over to Zee and gave her shoulder a squeeze. "Zee, listen to me, I know you're scared, but if anything happens to me we can't stop Alcross, you're going to have to step in and calm Alcross." Zee's eyes grew wider as her companion gave her an order. "Wh-what? I can't! He won't listen to me." Tears began to well up, blurring her vision. "Yes, you can! He listens to you just fine. Don't you remember the first day how protective and ticked off he was when he saw those kids picking on you? You were the only one able to tame him back then and you can still do that now!" Zee recalls fairly well, it's the reason she is terrified as she is now.

A boy shrouded in an ominous aura, outraged standing in front of little Zee at the age of 10 who was covered in horrible cuts and bruises. She had fainted for a moment during all the kicks and jabs. She couldn't hold on any longer. Jinx and Alcross had arrived late for the first time to walk her home. What happened next was unfortunate. Zee stirred awake, vision blurred as the sky shifted into a gloomy one as if complimenting the rage Alcross is holding. The boy's back turned as his eyes were set to kill on four other boys down on their knees, horrified by the ear wrenching symphony. Once the noise became audible, Zee muffled her ears. Confusion and panic written on her face as Jinx stood beside her, paralyzed and shaking. His eyes focused on his cousin. He didn't know what to do or how to stop him. This is the first encounter the pair has seen. The noise, the music, the little girl understood how it matched her crush's mood. Someone had to stop this kid who seconds ago, sprinted, and tried to shred her bullies into pieces. They ran and he locked onto each target ready to harm them in any possible way they have caused Zee damage. Said girl wasn't willing to stand for this regardless of how shocking and terrifying the scene is. This isn't Alcross, not to her. He was acting out on her behalf. She didn't want this. What Zee did next was tackle him down, pinned him to the ground, clasping onto his shirt in desperation that he returns to his former self. The music caused a headache, painful and deadly, yet she endured to keep Alcross from his advances. "Alcross stop! I'm fine, you don't have to do this. This isn't what you really want. You're a good person! Sweet and gentle. Remember what you're fighting for. What you want to do. You won't be accepted in the DWMA. Not like this. Please come back to me Puppy. Please." She sulked, as her words pushed through. His lazy expression returned and a soft pat to her head to indicate his return. This was a few years back. The goal Alcross had was simple and as a child, easily motivated. Now as a teen, how are the duo supposed to handle an active Alcross?

"You can do it." He spun on his heel still looking over his shoulder as he takes a few steps towards Alcross. "Push yourself to-" Jinx was cut off by a gust of wind. The breeze caused by Juri who sped towards Alcross's direction. She used her fan after keeping the kids away to oppress his cousin. There was a hard slam into the ground as if gravity forcing itself upon the hooded boy. Jinx and Zee watch in complete shock as the staff takes care of the situation. The brunette found herself muffling her ears over the noise with eyes shit. This was the last thing she wanted to see and every sound caused her heart to ache. She couldn't breathe. It's as if something kept their hands around her neck, suffocating her. She couldn't stand here and watch any longer. Her feet scrammed out the door of the arena. Jinx's hands dropped to his side still processing what the hell happened. The final thing to do was to give the boy a hug. Just like that, it was over. A relief...but not to Jinx. His blood boiled feeling so helpless. Why? In the time he's spent with Alcross, of course, there was a bond. He even considered himself his brother's keeper. It was his job to settle things. It was his job to look out for the little guy. It was a spit in the face, that once again, Jinx was useless. The universe proving him wrong. His glimmer of joy always destroyed as if life was against him. Why was he cursed while others were blessed without so much as lifting a finger? Envy coursed through his body, but he decided not to let it engulf him. His thoughts were bombarded when he heard the door slam. The place where Zee once stood was no longer there. He caught a glimpse of her weeping form exiting the arena. Jinx chased the girl but halted turning back over to Alcross. He was worried about both of them, but judging by the pack of people at his side, he had nothing to worry about, just as Alcross slipped away during Jinx's quarrel with Marcus. He shouldn't be selfish about it over something petty, but this was Jinx. He still was a child behind his facade.

584b55f97d50c202369f7cc16223c70e.jpgAs the scythe entered the halls of the school, he followed the clacking of heels echo. In time he found the sobs of the brunette leaning against the wall, holding her knees as she tried her best to hold them close, and hide her face. Her right hand running through her hair, clenching the mess of her hair. He slid against the wall, down to the floor beside her, allowing her to cry her heart out as he softly looks up at the wall across unsure what to say or do. Inevitably he pats her head. A remedy Alcross would always do to soothe the girl. "It's okay." Is all that spewed out of his mouth.
"Jinx...I-I..." Zee mustered. "I know...me too." He took it upon himself to shape his left hand into a scythe with strings. He began to pluck them and make a familiar tune. Somber yet lax. The tune sounding almost like a ukelele. "How about a song? I'm tired of feeling this way by Elijah Who. Your favorite, right? Alcross would play it for you." He mumbled trying to have a conversation to calm the girl. The tune echoing throughout the aisle can be found by oncoming folks should they turn the corner to find the pair. Eyes closed, legs stretched as he leaned against the wall strumming. The tune so mellow it helped the brunette even a little, but the heartache did not compare. How was she able to face Alcross after that disaster? After turning her back because she was a coward. She hated herself for leaving her beloved behind. So many emotions swirling in one just like Jinx and all she could do was cry. This is how Zee expressed herself when angry or sad or even afraid. A flash of everyone coming to Alcross's rescue and she felt just as pathetic. "I couldn't do it, Jinx. I couldn't stop him. I couldn't conquer my fear and try to talk him out. I felt so helpless while I watched him get slammed into the ground. It was excruciating. What kind of girl am I to allow her crush to be forced into the ground like that? I'm supposed to be his future and prove to him..." Lips quiver halting her vent. She bites her lip to keep herself from crying yet a trickle cascades down her blushed cheeks.

5d364ef563f08eebe77255fc4ed8b61c.jpg

"You're such a cry baby." He smirked earning a glare. If Alcross where there, Jinx would get a smack in the head. "I know how you feel. Believe me, I feel in the same spot. Useless, but we might have to get stronger and keep an eye on him. The only ones who he has kept him going are us. Alcross isn't going to abandon you if that's what you think. He's too macho for that shit. Always trying to be the cool guy with righteous principles like our grand-father, Soul. He's a good friend and everywhere he goes, there will be people who adore him, but you are possibly the only person who has gotten very close enough that he would come to your aid no matter what. He keeps telling himself it's due to friendship, but I don't think he quite understands why he does what he does around you. Honestly, he's the most oblivious guy I've ever met and that might be due to his lack of motivation, but the proof is when he scrambles through his head in a panic to make you feel better. That desperation isn't shown on anyone except you." A small smile curves her lips. "But then again, he doesn't exactly try to make friends either or get close so..." Zee growls at the now whistling boy. "Kidding!" His scythe arm returns to normal. "I know you don't want to go through with it, but we better get outside before we're bitched at." Jinx dusts himself off and grips Zee by the scruff of her sweater to stand her up before leading the way. The brunette peers down as she follows out of the door and stops near the students. Head hung low, gripping her arm as she tries to stop from shaking. 'How am I supposed to face Alcross and everyone? The aching feeling in my chest won't go away so easily.' It's going to take time, like the first time. Jinx knew that and he had to teach Alcross to control himself. He had let his temper get the best of him as well and lost full control before as a kid. Pent up anger caused by the envy of his cousin. If there is one thing he can teach the squirt is controlling, especially during a mood.

Armstrong
1591309411574.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey (mentioned and interacted w/ juri) Phayne Phayne (mentioned) Exanis Exanis (spoken to) @EveryoneInTheField

Armstrong didnt even mind Juri climbing him like a mountain and hanging around his shoulders. The good thing about his partner, is that she was always his reasoning if he had gotten too much into his actions. She was right, it was their first day and it was possible he got a bit too excited. But this was the grounds of training! Of testing to evaluate students on their skills! His passion to help his students grow, was strong. But this was their first day, he couldnt be so angry! Taking a deep breath and crossing his arms over his chest, he glared down at Elias as he spoke back to the large man. Though he took this with a grain of salt, he didnt need to get angry over a child's fresh mouth. His attention then turned to Elvy who was trying to cover for her brother before suddenly walking off with him in tow. I will give them a few weeks to see where we stand. Juri isnt wrong... They're excited, anxious to be here... his blue eyes looked over some of the students ...Some are excited... He knew that Takeshi was on the slow end, same with Alcross. Even though he seemed quite angry at the moment. He lifted his head to look up at his partner before she slipped off his back. Armstrong lowered himself so she didnt have much of a fall. "You may, Juri." he said before she sped off to take care of an Angry Alcross with the two females trying to stop him, along with Lew. He felt the power that his partner possessed but he didnt say much or do much to really stop her.

Juri was his right hand woman, and knew how to take care of situations like these. She could take care of some students while he went to go take care of the lone student at the start of the course. While Juri took care of the others, he decided to yell out "Those of you have finished, start finding your partners! Weapons, use your soul or your gut to take you to your meister! Once you've found your partner, you may eat and hang out in the grass! I will not tolerate any fighting among anyone during lunch time! That is all!" he then turned away and walked over to Takeshi who was sitting in front of the course. He planned to talk with the kid, try to give him some words of encouragement. He was the only one who hadnt tried the course yet and he really needed to go on ahead and complete it. "Takeshi." said Armstrong as he approached him. Crouching down next to him, he spoke "You're the only one who hasnt done the course." he said in a calm tone "I know you werent paying any attention, seeing as you were sleeping. But you need to do this course so we can evaluate you. After that, you can find your partner and then get some food."

1591072315614.png

Akron
interaction: The Elder The Elder
Akron would lay down quietly until someone approached him almost instantly alarm bells began to ring for one reason the person was a girl, his life had Instilled him with a permanent sense of horrified dread for any woman approaching him as there where only ever two reasons for it either to insult Akron or use him as a punching bag. Her body language and expression already gave away what her words confirmed... she was here to insult him Akron did nothing remaining entirely motionless as she spoke questioning his reason for wearing a suit of armour. Of course, Akron had his reasons for it serving as a safety blanket of sorts not letting his sister get the satisfaction of seeing his reaction to there abuse and that it softened the blows a bit where the main reasons he wore it and he wasn’t about to take it off any time soon. Whatever she said next was lost in a blur as Akron reactively closed his eyes the moment she reached towards him feeling himself being dragged across the ground the only thing on his mind was how badly he’d bee beaten. While Akron was numb to pain to an extent the physical damage and the years of having to deal with it still made it feel just as bad. Akron managed to get his body moving just enough for his head to shake while the rest still refused to move almost on the verge of tears by this point he’d still not opened his eyes. “But I did it, I didn’t stop” he’d constantly repeat over and over again softly almost a whisper, in some vague attempt to plead for his own safety. Then the dragging stopped he’d open his eye to see the woman was gone.. nothing had happened to him? slowly Akron would push himself up, his breathing still sounding heavy his body having forced itself to recover from the adrenaline of the previous moment turning his head towards the person that had brought some water for him only response Akron gave was a small nod then pulling the faceplate up just enough so he could actually drink. He’d not expected this would be his first day already he’d made a bad impression yet the woman’s actions confused him... she.. didn’t do anything to him aside form making comments... but why? He wasn’t game of finding out as his breathing would quickly return to normal Akron seemed to recover remarkably fast once again something he’d picked of form home the constant need to keep going no matter what. “That... was... easy enough” he’d remark aloud despite the anguish he went through on the course it wasn’t all the bad.

d018572f7f24827b6697a690d8f123b6.png

1f38736cefb033221a0e033f4249fc5f.png

[Location: End of the obstacle course]
[Mentions: Shinobu GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Zee + Jinx Pumpkid Pumpkid Elias + Elvena Kyuubey Kyuubey Armstrong Britt-21 Britt-21 ]
[Interactions: Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Lewellyn RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Juri Kyuubey Kyuubey ]​
1a96ba509de467655f8256d42bd011c5.png

Eyes fixed upon the spiky blonde standing next to his sister, Alcross continued to trudge through the debris of the fallen tent, his footsteps slow and careful as he made sure not to fall and not to step on anyone else unfortunate enough to have been caught in the crossfire of that hotheaded buffoons stupidity. To his right, his transformed appendage continued to orchestrate the chaos of his rage; the quickening speed of the piano as well as the erratic nature of its melody coinciding with the tumultuous storm that his soul found itself in; spurned on by the emotions stirred when faced with a crumbling wall threatening to crush him.

"Hey, are you alright? You're Wo-"

Blood trickling down the left side of his face from a cut along the forehead, Alcross had not even noticed the direction Rin had come from, only realising that she was there once she found herself directly in front of him, her smaller frame pushing against his own as he continued to move forward. A tamed attempt. The strength of his anger right now overwhelmed her own desire to stop him from creating a ruckus. Placid by default, this was a side of Alcross that a rare few ever saw; his patience normally strong enough to hold on despite the situation. However, this was no ordinary circumstance. Whether it had been intentional or not, his life as well as of anyone else who may have been in the tent had been put at risk through the careless actions of another. There was no way he could merely shrug it off. Somebody had to tell that boy how big of an idiot he was, even if that someone normally preferred to stay quiet.

"H-Hey! If you keep walking you're gonna push us right into- If you keep pushing us, we're going to go right into Sir Armstrong! Y-You're bleeding and I also dont want to die! We're both going to die if you keep walking!"

Alcross glanced down towards Rin, his expression remaining ominous as he listened to her plea's,the majority of which had fallen upon deaf ears as he continued forward towards Elias, his pace slower now that Rin offered resistance. Had he truly been out of control and a slave to his emotions, then he'd have swung at her with his weaponized hand, alas that was not the case. Alcross despite appearances was still in control of the reigns, he was still directing the actions of his body, despite the chaotic tune emanating from his hand. "If you don't want to die, then don't get involved" he grumbled, as he used his normal hand to try and push her arms off of him. "I'm just going to talk to him" he lied, talking wasn't really on the agenda. Elias had instigated all of this, regardless of how unintentional his actions were. He'd be a coward if he wasn't ready for repercussions.

"If you do not stop walking right now, I will shoot you!"

Alcross raised a brow as he heard Rin's threat; the determined girl still doing her best to stop him despite it being futile. She'd been quite insistent on getting him to stop, the looming threat of Armstrong clearly having quite the affect on her; though it didn't seem to bother Alcross all too much at this moment in time. If he was truly a fair teacher, then surely he'd understand Alcross's point of view in all of this; after all he was the one that got attacked first. It was only fair that Alcross show Elias an equal kindness and attack him in return. An eye for an eye. You know the saying...

"Please calm yourself milord. I do not know your concern with Lord Elias, but surely violence is not the answer."

However before Alcross could offer a retort to Rin's final attempt at stopping him, the presence of a hand gripping his right side had instead caused him to stop; his head turning to one side away from Rin and glancing down at the hand resting on his shoulder. "Not the answer?" replied Alcross, turning away from Lewellyn's hand and reaffirming his focus onto Elias. "Violence begets Violence. Its only natural" he replied to the boy's statement; wrestling his shoulder free from Llewellyn's grip and pushing against Rin once more, the volume of his weapon increasing further. "Get out of my way" he demanded, still intent on returning the favour though it seemed more people intended to protect the instigator of this chaos. An angered sigh was forced out of him as the familiar red hair appeared in his peripherals.

""W-Wait! You can't start a fight with him. "Don't do it! He saved me from eternity in that nightmare maze you have... to... Stop... Huh?"

The same girl from earlier had appeared from behind Rin; her crimson hair standing out amidst the dark twintails of Rin and the golden locks of Lewellyn. Like the aforementioned two, she too seemed to have no intention of letting Alcross through, her reasoning however doing little more than to spurn Alcross's tempestuous soul even more. "I'm not starting anything. This is act two, I'm continuing where he left off" replied Alcross, his pace even slower now as the trio continued to try and hold him back. Alcross was not the buff type by any means. It was simply the emotions and adrenaline now that was helping him move. "He had no intentions on sav.." Alcross's reply was cut short as he felt a surge of energy go straight through his body; the feeling initially coming from the spot where Camilla was presently pushing him from. It was a jolt of energy that caused no pain but rather a numbness to the emotions swirling inside of him at that moment.

Like something clicking into place, the momentarily feeling of being whole had managed to encapsulate his entirety and cause the storming emotions to ease up. It was brief, barely lasting several seconds in real time; yet feeling much longer within himself. For those few seconds that Camilla had placed her hands on him, Alcross felt calm. "Wha... what are you doi.." he began to ask,feeling uneasy and unsure of what the source of this unique sensation was. The initial thought of that being the connection between Meister and Weapon hadn't crossed his mind, after all the sensation was far different to that of when he and Jinx wielded one another. This felt far stronger, far more soothing and far more in sync. Like gears in a machine, it felt as if things would run smoothly. Though his question was quickly interrupted by the masked girl whom had finished the course first.

"I get it, the whole repaying folks who get in your way shtick Trust me man, in most situations I'd probably mind every shred of my own business here. But I gotta respect the pecking order."

"Why is everyone getting in the way.."
muttered Alcross, as he glanced up to see Shinobu standing in between the quartet and Elias. This was an experience that Alcross wasn't that used to, the blue haired boy often having things just go his way instead of against them. Yet now when he wanted things to go his way he found that wall after wall was being raised to stop him and oddly enough, he didn't exactly hate it. He was by no means a spoilt brat or someone who took advantage of this, merely it was a by product of being born to two famous parents. In all honesty he hated it, he hated how things seemed to fall into place for him without so much as having to actually lift a finger. He hated being pampered just because he was considered to be talented. He hated the fake adulation of those around him who simply saw him as a natural genius and brushed aside the effort he had actually put in. It was suffocating, being surrounded by people who merely praised him for work that not even Alcross could be proud of and works that Alcross had intentionally tried to sabotage himself. Why couldn't he just be critiqued like any other artist, why couldn't he enjoy his hobby like all those other artist's who came to the Bellagio. Why couldn't he be like Jinx, who seemed to enjoy his music rather then detest it.

"You want any of him, you'll wait until after Mr. Armstrong's done. Then you can get your turn, pal."

Alcross had seen Armstrong head towards him after all the giant mass of muscle multiplied was hard to miss; especially with the light reflecting off of his chrome dome. Though rather then being excited to see Elias get his deserved punishment, Alcross felt like he'd miss the opportunity to get his own say in, once Armstrong folded the boy in two. Would there be anything left of him after Armstrong was done? Alcross couldn't risk the chance and continued to try and force his way through the quartet intent on stopping him. Alas barrier number five would prove to be the hardest obstacle to pass today.

Eyes presently drawn to the muscular man berating Elias, Alcross had not seen the looming threat quickly approaching them, the 4'7 bumbling bundle of energy that was Juri easily using her shortness to sneak in out of sight. Her pink hair appearing from in between Rin and Camilla's outstretched hands; the bright color of her hair now hard to miss as it practically tickled at Alcross's nose. "Juri when did you.." began Alcross as a gust of wind from her own weaponized hand had burst forth; pushing the trio of students that held him away, before returning with force strong enough to root Alcross on the spot. His legs buckled and he now found himself on one knee and thus shorter than Juri. "Juri.. he almost.." he began, his voice soft as he tried to resist the wind coming from above him, but it was now his turn to find resistance to be futile.

“Alcrosssss~ Your classmates here are trying to look out for everyone. It’s time to calm down, okayyy? I can stand here all day and do this with you if you’d like. Remember that night you stumbled upon me singing and crying on stage at Las Bellagio? You're reminding me of all the emotion that brought me to that point when everything happened the week before. You were so little. I thought I was alone and someone seeing me vulnerable like that was terrifying... but you waited until I was done and you clapped and ran on stage to give me a hug even though I'd fallen to my knees. You're a good kid. I want to see you perform at your best like I know you can"

Alcross remained silent as Juri spoke, taken back about how open she had been about their past and somewhat shocked that she would so easily reveal such an embarrassing moment from his youth. He wasn't exactly thrilled to have her spill the beans so easily, yet he was in no position to actually stop her from doing so. "Juri.." he wanted to interject though his voice was easily muffled as she came in for a hug, it was a short few seconds before his raised right arm slumped to the side in defeat, the music dying out with his anger as it returned to normality. "Sorry Juri... but I don't think I'll be performing anytime soon.." he spoke, his voice soft as she still embraced him.

"Care to join the others and pick a meister? "

tumblr_inline_odtfdegm4v1rih0k6_500.gifv

Alcross merely nodded his head as she still held him.

Once released, Alcross quickly scanned the area around him, looking for the two familiar faces that had accompanied him this morning, a feeling of guilt tearing away at him now when he could not find either Zee or Jinx anywhere nearby. No doubt they had seen him at his lowest, showing a side of himself that he rarely ever showed others, even those closest to him. Alcross clicked his tongue in frustration, though it was frustration directed at himself rather than at anyone else. Why'd he lose his temper in front of them, why did he have to show a side that he didn't want them to see. Why did he have to cause those closest to him even more problems.

Like a jar of cookies, Alcross's problems were often kept bottled up and out of reach of others, stashed in a place intended to be hidden from view and while the majority of those cookies were his own personal issues, but every now and then some new flavour would be introduced and upset the balance. It just so happened that this particular cookie had been too big for the jar and too big for him to simply stash away yet that still was not a reason to cause problems for them.

Alcross sighed and fell upon his back. He'd been defeated and he'd been a total ass to those closest to him. He could only hope that Jinx and Zee in particular would be able to forgive him for making a fool out of himself and he could only hope that whomever his meister to be was would be satisfied with a broken weapon. Alcross's head tilted to the side as he thought this, his eyes falling upon the back of the crimson red hair of Camilla; his mind wondering back to the sensation he felt when she initially pushed him. Could she be?​

Camilla text.png
1591352321385.png
Camilla pushed with all her might but to no avail! I mean this dude was working against the force of two people but he's still moving straight towards Sir Armstrong and the blonde guy. Ugh! How can I be so weak! She tried mentally mocking her own strength, thinking it might do something to increase her power. Unsurprisingly manga physics don't work in the real world, at least not in this situation. Rather all it served to do was make her feel needlessly worse. Still she pushed as hard as she could. By now her soul was starting to glow brighter from her will to push on. She didn't notice before but there was also a rather refined boy helping as well, pulling from behind. Even then it provied futile before the student's rage however. Then a masked girl appeared. Trying to stop him with words, still her attempt didn't work either. Before Camilla could try anything else though, she was quickly met with a pink haze, now all of a sudden Juri, the slighly more hyperactive teacher was standing between her and the angry student. With just a simple flick of her wrist the teacher pushed Camilla and Rin away in an instant, giving them plenty of space. Though it still hurt... As suddenly being blown away by a gust of wind would do. Like that Juri had locked down the blue haired boy in an instant, where the strength of 3 other people met with futility, the strength of a single teacher stood triumphant. A clear indicator of the obvious power gap between student and master at the DWMA.

She referred to the student as Alcross and went on to talk about the day she met him while the others nearby listened. Camilla found the story wonderful, knowing now just how innocent Alcross is she felt bad for thinking he was the one trying to attack another student. Clearly he had his reasons, now that she got a calm clear look at him he was wounded. Blood dripping down the side of his head. Considering the state of the maze was he caught in the blasts from the other student. She looked back at the blonde guy, after all he didn't destroy the maze to help anyone but himself. Sure he still saved her from that hell but having no consideration for people inside ruined it. After all what if she was in the same situation as Alcross? Would she have reacted any differently? Maybe not as violently but she wouldn't be happy about it. She shot him a brief disappointed glare before returning her attention to Alcross and Juri. The destructive symphony had finally slowed to a stop and Alcross was returned to a calm state.

After everything was calmed once more she approached the blue haired weapon lying on the ground and knelt on her two knees next to him. Her face was visibly troubled. "I wanted to say sorry..." She said suddenly, straight to the point, which would probably catch Alcross off guard. "I-I assumed you were starting a fight with the guy that destroyed the maze... I didn't realise you got caught in the blasts. But you're really a nice guy aren't you? I hope my assumption didn't anger you too..." She looked away rubbing the back of her head, slightly ashamed of herself. Though she couldn't deny the wave of energy she felt earlier. Whatever it was, it came from him. It was like he was a missing piece in her life. Could this be the connection between Meister and Weapon?

Britt-21 Britt-21 Phayne Phayne Kyuubey Kyuubey GrieveWriter GrieveWriter RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Attachments

• Elgin Text.png
    Elgin Text.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 5

Liam finished the last piece of his peach as he scanned the field littered with students. He noticed something odd in one area. The sunlight reflected off shiny armor that sat still in the grass. It was odd for someone to be wearing a full suit of armor at a time or place like that. "What's his deal? Why's he wearing that armor?" Liam asked himself as he stared at it.

He thought he'd find out himself and ask directly. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he walked over to the person in armor. "Ooi!" Liam threw a hand up as a greeting along with a smirk. He plopped down next to him in the grass. "What's up with the armor?" The question was straightforward and direct.

Suddenly a mental lightning bolt shot behind his head. Liam felt something he had never felt before. It felt like his soul reacted to Akron. "What's this feeling?" He looked at the other boy. "Could he...?" He was beginning to think this guy in armor could possibly be his meant-to-be Weapon. But he wasn't sure.

Liam Star

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mood: Neutral, surprised, confused

code by yousmelldead

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

Liam finished the last piece of his peach as he scanned the field littered with students. He noticed something odd in one area. The sunlight reflected off shiny armor that sat still in the grass. It was odd for someone to be wearing a full suit of armor at a time or place like that. "What's his deal? Why's he wearing that armor?" Liam asked himself as he stared at it. He thought he'd find out himself and ask directly. Stuffing his hands into his pockets, he walked over to the person in armor. "Ooi!" Liam threw a hand up as a greeting along with a smirk. He plopped down next to him in the grass. "What's up with the armor?" The question was straightforward and direct. Suddenly a mental lightning bolt shot behind his head. Liam felt something he had never felt before. It felt like his soul reacted to Akron. "What's this feeling?" He looked at the other boy. "Could he...?" He was beginning to think this guy in armor could possibly be his meant-to-be Weapon. But he wasn't sure.

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mood: Neutral, surprised, confused

Last edited:
75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili

Well, it wasn't as though she hadn't stated the terms flat out.

That was the thought that led Shinobu to sigh upon realizing that ol' music arm over here was still resuming his march. It wasn't as though she didn't understand where he was coming from, she could hear his target behind her sassing Armstrong and honestly wasn't really feeling in the mood to try protecting him unlike several of the other students here. Then again, she never really was trying to protect anything here in the first place. This was just about letting Armstrong do his thing, nothing more and nothing less.

But apparently, another force entered to dissuade both at the same time.

Juri entered the scene before politely requesting Armstrong to let her handle it. And once he did, Shinobu noted immediately the light prepwork Juri began doing. She recognized it, and immediately slid to the side out of the way as Juri practically blinked out of existence, the only sign as to where she went being the brief yet wild whipping of the wind that passed right by. Shinobu held up a hand to shield her Bouquet as the wind died down almost as quickly as it had been kicked up. She looked over to confirm that Juri had managed to wedge herself into the middle of the students attempting to hold back Ol' Music-Arm and proceeded to force them all away from him with only a few flicks of her wrist.

Identifying him as Alcross, Juri started talking him down utilizing something that both Shinobu and the rest couldn't: Prior History. They apparently knew each other from way back, but that wasn't something Shinobu really cared for at the moment. It was the name, Alcross wasn't exactly a common name, in fact she'd only heard it in reference to someone fairly specific before today. As Juri talked him down, Shinobu noted Armstrong declaring that it was time for weapons to pick their Meisters.

With Al's words growing weaker the more that Juri spoke to him, and the three other students moved out of the way, Shinobu found her reason for standing there rapidly diminishing. So with a short bow to Juri, she began making her way back over to the sidelines where Alice was.

"Now that that's settled," she spoke as she came to a stop at Alice's side and turned around to look over the assembled students "Time for the moment of truth, I guess."

With the threat of fights breaking out no longer upon them, they'd have no choice but to get to the partnering portion of the day. It was still a process that Shinobu wasn't familiar with, yet apparently they were switching it up today if what she'd heard previously was to be believed. The weapons were to choose, whereas the Meisters supposedly did the picking most years up until this one. If it was a Meister ability, Shinobu wondered how many of them were privy to who would pick them already. From the expressions and words of several students, she could tell that at least one Meister had noticed a similar wavelength among the weapons here.

"I wasn't exactly focusing on my Wavelengths whilst doing the course." she admitted without looking to Alice "Still haven't, since we're supposed to be letting them do the choosing."

"But what about you?"
she glanced towards her with a casual tilt of her head before nodding forwards "You feeling any partner vibes out there?"

( Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Jackaboi Jackaboi Kyuubey Kyuubey Phayne Phayne )

Rin Hagihara
1591365369567.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Phayne Phayne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Japanime Japanime (All Mentioned)

Rin had help with a redhead to push Alcross back. Even with both of them pushing on his chest, it still wasnt enough. Even the long-haired blonde couldnt stop Alcross. It also didnt take a genius to notice that he was lying about 'talking' to Elias. We're all going to get in trouble. I can feel it already. she thought as a fan suddenly made its way between herself, the redhead, and Alcross before suddenly being blown back. Causing he crimson-eyed girl to stumble back and then fall on her behind. Making her groan as she sat there. What kind of force was that? Looking towards where she had been currently standing, she spotted Juri hugging the hooded teen. She's incredibly strong... Is that what it's like to be a Death Scythe? One flick of a wrist and you can send people flying? Her father was strong, but he was a Sniper Rifle. He couldnt flick his wrist and send others flying. But that was the uniqueness of Death Weapons, wasnt it? To get that strong... I want to know that power too... Rin had her dreams too, even though she hid them within the hard shell she possessed. Barely hearing Armstrong over the commotion, she blinked That's right. We have to pick our partners. How could she have possibly forgotten?

Getting herself off from the grass, she dusted off her skirt and noticed how unpleasant she looked with her ripped thigh highs that were not only destroyed by the course, but also by her ripping them and using them as bandages for her hands and her knees. "Man this really sucks... I guess I can live with it till I get home..." she lifted her head and looked around at some of the people already pairing up. She even picked up on the man in armor, a redhead approaching him. "Isnt it hot in that suit? He's going to faint in there..." she muttered to herself, confused as to why someone would wear such a thick layer of armor on a decent day. Perhaps it was her time to look for her partner instead of analyzing everyone else. Though Rin couldnt help it, that's just how she would observe her surroundings. Taking notes on every person around her and thinking of different ways to escape if it ever came to that point. The more she thought about the more she grew worried. What if she had a guy? Oh gosh...What if she had that silver-haired guy? Was he even a Meister? She didnt know, but if he was, there was no way she would wanna pair up with that perverted boy. Her father explained the bonds of a Weapon and their Meister and how they can feel each others feelings... That meant if she had a partner she didnt like, they would feel that... Man that sucks more than anything.

But that also meant that if she had a crush on them, they'd feel that too. Or actually feel how she really is when she's with them. Man, her whole coverup is gonna be destroyed by this one partner. Hopefully they werent one to open their mouth and blab about how cute and nice Rin is. To come to think about it, she'd just explode and go off on the poor soul... As her eyes scanned the field, she noticed two girls standing by one another -seemingly talking-, a short blonde and a very tall purple-haired girl. They didnt look like they'd be weapons, but looks can be deceiving. Seeing as they barely got into any of the fighting, Rin decided to go hang out with them. She made her way over to the pair, an odd feeling growing more and more as she approached them. "Hey." she said, stopping in front of the two. "Sorry to interrupt anything. I hope you dont mind me hanging out with you girls? I'm really just trying to avoid anymore fights today." she said, sweatdropping herself and crossing her arms "I'm Rin."

The Blonde looked at Rin and gave her a soft smile "I'm Alice, this is Shinobu." she gestured to the taller girl. "You can hang with us. We havent been doing much but avoiding the fights too. It's kind of comical watching it from over here." the blonde admitted while Rin released her own noise and looked off to the side "tch, This class seems more like a rowdy bunch with just a sprinkle of those who are far more relaxed and level headed." Alice seemed to have sweatdropped on her own and laughed nervously "I mean, you cant really help it. The DWMA has a history of having at least one crazy class. Usually they turn out to be the most fun. Plus maybe some of us had some feelings tucked away that could be released here." she shrugged and folded her hands behind her back "Either way, I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone in the class."

Carried forth by the mighty tide the young man dare not look back, as unlike the blanket left thoughtfully behind he was expecting the larger teacher to come after him at some point. ...just not so soon. Baphomett uncreased himself from the remnant power exerted so easily on his previously lax form, flinching away a few more steps off the meaty titan. "Easy on the shoulders...!" He felt like a garbage being handled on pick-up day after that interaction, no adult so carelessly grabby with him before then. "Yeesh." A gaze lingered on the titan, then painfully slow painted the layout on the field. His pieces weren't put together yet, the long chain of annoyances gearing to drag him back soon. "..." Baphomett sighed and started walking. Might as well go plan "A".

1591360088767.png

Challenges came in all formats; buried beneath situations, founded beyond a self-responsible radius, they were never cleared in one attempt. Baphomett accepted this challenge as he completed the hundred-meter dash, his breaths stayed secured throughout as the energy burned. The plan was to turn all confusion and unrest into fuel for this now rampant fire. Plastic gate frames lined the ink passage he'd been eating in stretched paces. "Hurdles..." He repeated in his mind. High jumps wasn't his forte but he was compliant in police chases, yet this wasn't a police chase and these legs weren't made for jumping. Trained dogs barking from old memories faded as he approached the intro to the onslaught - smacking the very first one away then sidestepping all the others. No regrets.

Pinnacle reached the beast looked down the stairs, air caressing his hair and face as he took in what lie ahead. Deflated like a jumping tent the maze was all but gone, and aside from that nothing else really stood out him. Wait a minute stars weren't humanoid in shape... Blaring in the light a familiar mass showed up to a grouping of students. Baphomett squatted on the top step recalling an explosion earlier. Since it explained Armstrong practically teleporting to the course's end and the course's end being destroyed, he slapped his thighs and got off the staircase. Sun feels nice.

Baphomett got robbed of time on the rock wall when the mentally manipulated perfect view of a laughing yellow orb over the trees near the river gently embraced his future classmates enjoying an assortment of grub and each other's company.They were having a picnic down there and it alongside these obstacles eased him somewhat. Perhaps this splatter of individuals he ditched this morning led to a fun future. The balance beam was a straight-pull and the monkey bars were used for extra exercise. He did some pull-ups, push-ups, one-handed variations of both, and three types of sit-ups. All-in-all it was a good time like he'd thought laying eyes on it. Plan "A" complete.

The walk to the gathering was simple enough, the table carrying his favorite sandwiches and other things quickly lost in the pit of his stomach. He wasn't exactly hungry, but why not right? Baphomett watched the meaty titan retreat back to the start for a guy checking out the skies it looked like, his shouts earning comprehensive glances about the strangers. A weapon partner was the last thing on his mind coming here this morning, and the sheer shock in realization was enough that one poor sandwich didn't quite make it home. Baph stood there hitting his chest to get the air out, bread choking him as he finally scrambled for the nearest bottle of water. Ham and cheese was not the way he ever considered going out.

Britt-21 Britt-21 ((Your boi Armstrong, starring as "Meaty Titan" and whatnot. XD) @Peeps-at-the-end ((If someone wanted to they could have their water bottle kidnapped XD))

Last edited:
Arthur and the Question of the Day
The moments following Arthur's completion of the course were... eventful to say the least. With his adrenaline dying down, he noticed the scythe he had wielded through the course was actually some kind of guitar-scythe with a build in speaker. That was really cool. Bit odd but still cool. The coolness was quickly overshadowed by the fact that it talked... and then transformed... Turns out it was a scythe-guitar-person that, in this moment, had him in a headlock. Not cool. His instincts didn't trigger to break him out since, despite how sudden this was, he detected no danger. Thus, Arthur was left to panic internally while this frankly ostentatious demon weapon man-handled him. Then, quick as this lad befell him, he was gone, leaving Arthur to fall over onto he ground, wide eyed and stunned silent. That's when it was his turn to notice the haunting piano music off in the direction the weapon had gone. Arthur rose to his feet quickly, not knowing if there was a threat. A gust of wind rushed past his form as he watched the bubbly teacher from before trap another student in a whirlwind while several others seemed to have been pushed back. As it was too loud to hear what was said at this distance, Arthur simply watched on until the whirlwind died and the student fell over. Arthur had to squint his eyes to confirm that the youth on the ground was still breathing. Then things returned to a casual state, with the exception of the weapon from before running after a short brunette girl who seemed to be in some sort of emotional distress. Arthur wouldn't notice that he took one single step in that direction and stopped, as if he subconsciously wanted to pursue and help. No, his mind was gripping with a question that will be asked many times throughout his career at this academy.

What the Hell just happened?

Since falling from the rock wall, a sum total of nothing has made sense in the moment. Things were coming together piece by piece, but only at half the rate as new and confusing nonsense springing up. Processing all of this would take time and calories, and the horrifying noises coming from his torso gave the impression he was short on the latter. Armstrong had mentioned that there would be food nearby, and the good news was none of it look damaged by the whirlwind from this distance. The bad news was the table was not uninhabited. A blonde female and a redheaded male occupied the area, enjoying the spoils of completing the course with little care for each other. The scene seemed to mock him. Then, by some miracle, the redhead walked off. It wasn't isolation, but it was far more manageable... Oh who was he kidding, one person isn't manageable! There had to be a way. Upon quick deliberation, Arthur took note of the direction the blonde was looking, and decided his best option for having anything to eat was to sneak around and avoid confrontation altogether. It was risky, but from what he could see it was doable, since many were still distracted by the area around where the whirlwind was. Thus, beginning his careful and deliberate approach, his mind raced.

Alright, I've got a good idea of this person's general sight radius compared to everyone else's. I have a small window where I can snag a sandwich. I can't see what's in it from here, but that hardly matters. I'll settle for just the bread if it means some peace. If she sees me, she might try to talk to me, and I'd like to avoid that at all costs. If I just move around this bench here, there we go. No sudden moves. Just keep going. Don't draw attention. Grab the snack and book it. Once I have some food in me I can figure out what the hell happened back there. Did I just grab that guy and he transformed? Oh jeez, I really hope I'm forgetting something, because apologizing for that sounds really hard. And what was that at the end? I'm betting that was sarcasm or something, since he ditched like that. I can't figure this out yet. I need to- SOMEONE'S COMING! Adjusting course, go around here, lean against this for a few seconds... ... alright, new person is eating and looking away, my opening is still there. One shot, all or nothing. Going in.

Thus, Arthur made his decent toward the prize to be. If he pulled this off, no one would have a need to talk to him for at least a little bit. But, like any good plan, it fell apart, as more people were approaching the table, namely the masked girl from before as well as a pair of pigtails a short distance behind. Also, like any good plan now ruined, success hinged on improvisation. In the shortest of windows of opportunity, Arthur slipped into the space between two blind spots, grabbed the only thing he could reach and, in a stroke of brilliance, ducked under the table before he was seen. It was a masterful display of reflexes that Arthur didn't think he'd be able to replicate if required to do so. He dared not make a sound, as the low tablecloth was all that stood between him and total embarrassment. In order to keep this up, he needed to make sure his stomach didn't make the same hideous calls it did earlier. Thus, he took a bit of his prize...

*CRONCH*

I regret everything...

Kyuubey Kyuubey
Britt-21 Britt-21
Astralworks Astralworks
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Alice Drake
1591379875505.png
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (mentioned and rage got an opening) Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Phayne Phayne Hubub101 Hubub101 (mentioned)

Alice stood there, watching Elias get punched about 20 feet away and was now face first in the dirt, where as Juri was splitting the other students from eachother. Pops wasnt wrong when he said that the DWMA was full of surprises...I should believe him regardless, since he is tied to the school itself and knows Lord Death on a personal level. Alice may have had a rough childhood, a dark one actually... But ever since being taken in, her views have changed. Though her past still haunts her to this day. So more than likely she would need a class like this, their auras all different, some funny, some quiet, some serious. It couls distract her from the darkness hidden within her own soul. Shinobu soon returned to her spot next to the blonde and Alice glanced at her "A moment of truth indeed. Though Miss Juri seems to be doing a good enough job. On top of that, look, the redhead is already with the guy." when Shin asked about her wavelength, she bit her lip and crossed her arms "Yeah...No...I havent tried to feel for partner vibes. I was actually more focused on the course than anything else. I kind of trained for that moment." looking for her partner during all that wasnt the first thing on her mind. In fact it was the last.

It didnt take long for someone else to join the small group that Shin and herself had made. Now it was a three woman group with a girl named Rin. Herself and Rin had spoke back and forth before she shook her head gently, noticing that her hands and knees had been wrapped. Must have gotten hurt running the course. But she doesnt seem too bothered by it. Looking between Shinobu and Rin "Well, I'm going to get some water and hopefully get some of those 'partner vibes' you told me about, Shinobu. Good luck finding your weapon. See you soon!" she gave the taller woman a pat on the back with a warm smile before walking over to the tent with the food inside, seeing the large amounts of it. Her eyes widen in surprise and actually sparkled as she swiped a rice ball off the table with a water bottle. She went in for the bite of her rice ball and chomped down on it, only to hear a loud crunching sound at the right time she had bitten her rice ball. The blonde paused, and her eyebrows furrowed as she slowly began to chew on the food, finding that it wasnt crunchy at all. Wh-What was that, that crunched? It wasnt me... it kind of threw her off. What the hell just crunched!? Looking around with her Emeralds, she seen that no one had anything that could crunch the way she heard it.

Getting even more confused, she looked around at the students closer to the table, nothing. The more she looked at the group, she noticed that someone was missing. Alice had no idea of his name but he was definitely missing. He was the one who was knocked down at the rock wall. She decided to use her soul perception, looking over the students once again before stopping at three large souls that stood out compared to the rest. Armstrong, Juri and Ikora's souls. They were massive, and were definitely strong. Woah... was all she could think before she shook her head furiously and continued her sweep of her classmates. Before she knew it, she was looking at the table with a little soul underneath. Someone was hiding underneath? No longer using her ability, she crouched down and lifted the cloth that dressed the table and glanced underneath to see the terrified student looking at her with wide eyes that also held a hint of embarrassment to them. Poor guy, he was like a deer in headlights "Hey, what are you doing under here?" she asked as she shifted her legs and kneeled in the grass, hunched a bit to look under the table at him. To make a small alliance, she offered him the bottled water she had claimed for herself, but not yet opened "Here, you can have this." she smiled and added "I'm Alice. Dont be too afraid of me. I'm the least person here to hurt you." she didnt want to seem like the monster that she had always thought she was...

"If you want to continue talking from under here, I'll talk to you while you hide. I'm also gonna grab another water." she dropped the cloth and stood back up and grabbed a new water bottle for herself as she bit into her rice ball again and happily ate the tasty treat, standing close to the table that hopefully Arthur had been hiding underneath. I sometimes wonder if people ever see me for the monster that I see myself as... she thought to herself. Elvy and Elias didnt seem too bothered, but it was clear that Elias knew what madness was like, and Elvy...who knew with her? She may just be the epitome of madness. I feel bad for my partner. They'll have to deal with it every time... Later I'll have to warn them... If not I can kill my own partner. that was the one thing Alice didnt want. Was to accidentally kill her own partner due to her own personal problems. 'I mean... Killing is fun, Alice~ You should give it a try~ I kill you every day and I just loooveeee it... Watching you crumble and try to bring yourself back... It's so funny!' the voice in her head said as she growled slightly and shook her head. Not letting madness taunt her the way it was. Alice needed to have full confidence that she could have a partner without driving them to insanity.​

Well, at least she wouldn't be the only one out here just waiting for the wheel of fate to ring them up. Shinobu had been picked for many things in the past, partially due to her heritage, but none of them seemed quite like what this was. Whoever picked her, she'd have to live with for the majority of her time at the academy. While she'd gotten used to having to bunk with dozens of guys during her time with the Yakuza, somehow spending so much time with one specific individual felt far more intimate. She figured she'd let them decide how they'd handle living conditions, Shinobu herself wasn't exactly picky on such things as long as she could dress with the proper flair.

"It's a good moment to train for." she told Alice while looking down to her, "Seems it paid off, too."

It was right about that time that Lil' Miss Twin-tails approached, claiming that she just wanted to avoid getting dragged into another fight. Given how her involvement in the altercation with Alcross went, Shinobu wasn't exactly surprised. So she merely adjusted her mask with her free hand as Twin-tails introduced herself and Alice followed suit for both of them.

"Hey, its nice to catch your name, hon." was all she said once Alice finished introducing her, running her gaze over her surroundings as the conversation turned to their classmates. More specifically, Rin brought up the large number of rowdy types they had, while Alice noted how there was usually a class such as that. This topic Shinobu couldn't exactly comment on, whereas she's learned a bunch about the Academy this specific trend was unfamiliar territory. She could only hope that whatever kind of Crazy this class turned out to be that it didn't impede in their mission.

"We just started so I can't really comment either way." Shinobu noted whilst lowering her gaze "Things should get clearer as we go forward."

Appearances were deceiving after all, and she hadn't really gotten a chance to know any of these kids yet. She'd seen what some of them were capable of physically, and even saw hints as to what their thought process was like, but that was a far cry from knowing about them personally. Situations like these called for waiting and watching most of the time, feeling the situation out before attempting to get a read on folks. As eye-catching as her formal attire might be to some, Shinobu was confident in her ability to stay quiet and observant when needed.

But apparently that wouldn't be working here, as Alice set her eyes on the water bottles and bid them farewell soon after. As she left, she wished her luck in finding her weapon, which almost made Shinobu crack a smile under her mask. This entire thing was practically luck already, wasn't like she was the one seeking her weapon out after all. With Alice gone, that left just her and Rin. She looked down to her Bouquet again and sighed, there were so many ladies that she could give it to that it was actually starting to get her a little anxious. This bouquet had gone through the course with her, so she couldn't hand it out to Rin like she would like any other Bouquet. Just like she said with Alice, this one had to go to a certain someone.

She could hear Alice starting up some kind of conversation at the food table, but Shinobu's eyes had been drawn elsewhere. While she was looking at her Bouquet, one of Rin's wrapped up legs had entered her line of vision.

"You're hurt." she pointed it out before turning to Rin and dropping to one knee as she leaned down to look over her wounds "Not exactly critical, but I think ya might want those cleaned sooner rather than later, if ya catch my drift."

( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

IMG_4321.png
DWMA TRACK---->Making friendswk80wo4bq0z31.pngStaring at his cousin with a worried expression, Marcus wiped the spit from his mouth. He didn't know she was returning from her mission this soon. He expected her to begin longer, like much longer, at least til the point he graduated. That woman was a literal she-devil towards Marcus growing up, and now he must see her everyday. This was like his worst nightmare coming true. Well actually his worst nightmare is someone destroying his music collection, but this was a close second. He looked at the bag in her hands, and automatically figured it was her favorite snacks. Sour Patch Kids, and Arizona. It's crazy that even now she still has the same habits, Marcus witness since he was a kid. His attention then snapped towards Armstrong as he furiously yelled out Stein's name. Armstrong marched straight up towards the blonde student next to him, towering over them both. Marcus took a chance at Armstrong's soul, and was forced to take a few step backs as sweat fell from his forehead. This man is something else. He's soul is far stronger than mine. Are all teachers souls like this? Marcus questioned himself, as he stood back assessing the situation.

To think one could get this mad, over a maze. Armstrong, must've take much pride into his course, and for someone like Elias to just shit on it really pushed him towards the edge. And if that wasn't enough, Elias's comment definitely could've made it worse if it wasn't for his sister quickly saving him. In the process. she tossed Marcus her apple she was snacking on. Looking at the apple and watching her keep her brother from being destroyed, worked up an appetite that was already brewing inside of him. Without a second though he took a bite out of her apple, watching everything take place. This wasn't his place to speak out nor was he playing on it. He then noticed the very tiny lady climbing up onto the shirtless Armstrong. Wait when did his shirt come off?? Marcus questioned himself. The woman who climbed on top of Armstrong's shoulders seemed to be his designated partner, who was somewhat ironic. Someone as giant and monstrous as him, partnering with someone so small and bubbly as her. She seemed sweet and nice as she defended Elias' actions, and tried calming Armstrong down. Which seemed to be working. Though as he watch the pink weapon, he noticed Ikora creeping up behind her, causing him to take a few steps back as well almost bumping into someone behind him. Oh no, she-she has Ikora's grocery bag. She stole her snacks. He said trying his best not to freak out. He watched as Ikora glared at the woman before calmly snatching it back from her. Marcus released a sigh of relief, glad she didn't raise hell for her bag of sour patch kids and drinks.

Sad to say that some blissful state of relief was immediately wiped away as she started her approach towards Marcus. His body stiffened up, the closer she reached him. he was expecting her to either beat on him or say something mean and terrible, but instead she simply told him to relax as she walked right passed him. Ikora walked pass him?? Without hitting him? Something was off. He turned his head as he watched Ikora head over towards some dude in armor. "Why in the hell was he wearing armor? Especially now. Its definitely too hot for all that. Im sure he's baking in that oven." He says to himself. Though as he looks in that direction, he finally took notice to a bunch of students holding back one guy. And surprisingly that one guy was the quiet one he accidentally hit with a bottle. Marcus always knew the quiet ones were always a time bomb waiting to go off, but he didn't expect to see it happen on the first day of school. With everything going on, he was wishing more and more to just fade away and escape in the realm of music. But no here he was, at school trapped with his she-devil cousin, a monstrous teacher who shirt just comes off like magic, a crush he barely even spoken too, and now a murderous student. He was moments away from placing his headphones on, until the devil called out to him. His body stiffened as he heard her voice, demanding to bring water to the FMA cosplayer. Without hesitation Marcus executed the order flawlessly bringing the armor more than one bottle of water. "Here you go dawg, be lucky all she did was drag you over here. It's usually worst than that for me. My cousin Ikora can be a scary being, especially when angered. But look, I think you should take this armor off before you pass out from heat exhaustion. If you need help, ask for my cousin. She'll be glad to help." He says giving off an innocent smile as he sets him up for failure.

Leaving the armored student alone, Marcus went looking for Elvy. He still had her apple and was definitely gonna end up eating the rest of it if she didn't take it back anytime soon. He took another bite out of it, not thinking anything off it. That was until she heard a the sound of a very strong and passionate punch, followed by the voice of an angry Elvy. Marcus sight snapped towards the situation as he saw Elias get sent flying about 20ft away. "Damn....she really packs a punch. Gotta keep a mental note not to get on her bad side." He says to himself as he walks towards her with her hand eating apple in hand. "Uhh I definitely owe you another apple." He says nervously, as he places it in her hand. "Look I'll treat you to some ice cream later to pay back for me eating your apple, just don't punch me too." He says with a soft smile. "Uhh I'll go grab your brother." He says before walking off, heading towards the undoubtably ashamed Elias. "Damn dawg, I saw what happened to you. If it makes you feel better, I get punches worst than that from my older cousin." He says point back towards Ikora with his thumb. "That woman is the true definition of ruthless. She's been beating my ass since I could remember." He says laughing at himself. "So look man, lets dust yourself off, and head over there with the others like nothing happened. There's too much shit going on anyway so I doubt anyone noticed." He say reaching his hand out offering to help Elias up.

Interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 Phayne Phayne

1591072315614.png

Akron
interaction: Japanime Japanime The Elder The Elder
Akron had been rather content to just sit were he was for now trying to mull over what just happened, something here felt wrong... but he couldn’t put his finger on it. Any further thoughts on the matter where interrupted by the arrival of another student call out to him Akron responding to the greeting with a nod as he sat down next to Akron the boy would ask about Akrons armor, staring directly at the boy Akron would let out a protracted sigh “I have a few reasons as to why, firstly it allows me to hid my facial expressions, secondly it is armor thusly providing a level of protection as I’m numb to pain, finally I find it comfort to wear.. hopefully that answers your question“ Akron would respond with a calm consistent tone. Akron attention was taken by another student bring water Only to then comment he should take off His armor... and mentioning the woman could help. The mere thought of it caused Akron to shudder armor plates clattering as he did so. “I’m fine...” he’d say as the boy walked off. Akron then grabbing one bottle of water and handing another one to they guy sitting next to him “I do not believe we have been formally introduced I was a bit late to class.. I am Akron Cravenedge“ the calm tone of his voice had only a slight ting of friendliness mixed in with it.

Rin Hagihara
1591407948867.png

Rin watched as the blonde left to get some water and looked back at Shinobu, her arms still crossed over her chest. The tall girl wasnt so bad from the sounds of it, though she was a little weird with the mask but who was Rin to judge? As Shin addressed her wounds, the young weapon looked down at her, watching the girl crouch down to get a better look at her knees, which caused Rin to blink a few times "I plan to get them taken care of. I'm just not too worried since they're small scratches." little wounds barely phased her. If they were extreme, then just maybe she'd go on ahead and get them taken care of. But tiny cuts like these were no big deal. "I'll be fine, Shinobu. I dont I'm going to bleed out or anything like that." she joked, it was weird watching her kneel in front of her this way now that Rin thought about it, especially with the bouquet of roses. It almost looked like a proposal for a date, or even Marriage. Either one was an unlikely possibility at this current moment, but anything could happen with such little time. "I would ask you who those roses are for, but I figured that it might be out of my place to ask you a personal question like that." though, she did wonder why Shinobu would bring such delicate flowers to a situation like this. Where it was rowdy and anyone could snatch them and destroy them.

The longer Rin stood with Shinobu, the more weird she began to feel. Like if someone was stalking her. Due to this, she began to grow anxious and look around a little bit, to see if there was something or someone looking directly at her. When met with no sets of eyes, she looked back at Shinobu, who seemed pretty nonchalant about the whole ordeal. Maybe I'm the only one feeling this right now? it didnt really feel bad, it felt good, exciting, gave her a bit of energy too. "Good luck finding your weapon!" had rang in her head, reminding her of what Alice said just moments ago. This girl was a meister! Maybe that's why Rin was feeling so odd just being near her this way? Trying to test this feeling a bit more, Rin dropped her arms and slowly reached out her one hand to take advantage of Shinobu being down on one knee just to place her hand upon her head. As soon as her hand came into contact, her feeling grew stronger and her eyes widen, her soul feeling excited, relieved, and energized all at the same time. This is it! This is the feeling that I was described to me! Granted, not to a T but... This is it..This...This is my partner. Shinobu is my partner! the excitement was strong and it was beginning to take advantage of her as she backed up a bit "Shinobu, catch." she said before jumping into the air.

Transforming with a red glow within the air, it soon dimmed down to reveal a standard colored AR that was falling from the air and planning to land right in Shin's hands...If she had caught the weapon. If she can hold me just once... Connect with me for just a moment... this was something that could never be experienced ever again, so basking in its glory is what she was going to do, and enjoy every fuzzy feeling that came with this. Rin had faith that her and Shinobu would get along great, it was just the moment of truth to see how Shin would react to her weapon form. My soul is screaming, telling me to go for this. To trust this... C'mon Shinobu...Catch me. Catch me with ease and show me that we are a compatible pair. her face had appeared on the side of her gun, looking down at her potential partner as she grew closer and closer.​

Elias Stein
Elias had laid there on the warm ground, cheek smudged up with dirt from the field as he closed his eyes and contemplated the sheer embarrassment he felt from his sister punching him in front of his classmates. If it had been anyone else he probably would’ve gotten up on his feet and went after them but this was Elvy. His sister. His oh so lovable endearing sister. While it wasn’t extremely acceptable to hit a girl, he wasn’t against it if his life was teetering in the balance. There was a fine line to it being okay to lay hands on a woman of any sort and this wasn’t one of those times it was alright to cross. A noise of discontent pushed past his lips, a growl of sorts as he slowly began to shift into a sitting position, legs crossed Indian style. He peered up as Marcus started to approach him and he was quick to force his gaze away, face turning to hide the scratches that were evidently bleeding on his face. “ Not sure how that is supposed to make me feel better. “ He said rather coldly as he used the back of his hand to wipe away the dirt and blood from his cheek.

The hand being offered soon obscured his vision and he sighed outwardly, his own hand meeting Marcus’s as he took the hand extended to him. “ Thanks. “ He simply said, his grasp tight as he pulled himself up and got really close to Marcus’s face, grinning a bit. “ Look at my sister like that again and I might have to kick your ass. “ He hissed, letting Marcus know that his constant staring hadn’t gone unnoticed. His soul wavered for a bit though it remained calm, not flaring out how it usually did.

On a different note, it looks like we are looking for partners. My choice though, ‘eh? Sounds like too much work. Want to pair up? “ Yep, he threatened the guy and then asked to be his partner, typical Elias move. When weighed with having to find a different partner or being able to be lazy, well.... the answer seemed simple enough. The idea of having to approach anyone else was pretty unsavory for the boy, always being shitty at conversing or holding any normal sort of social interaction. Marcus was already here, his soul wasn’t sending his into a frenzy so why not? It seemed like the two would be able to work together well enough to get through the school year. “ Try it out. “ He closed his eyes and shifted into his weapon form, the long buster-like blade now being held in Marcus’s hands. There was no flashy light, no extremely amazing transformation, it was as if his personality of uncaring had seeped into his change. “ Think you can manage with this? “ He asked through their connection, no stranger to the way of speaking to his meister as Elvy had wielded him plenty of times to help him grow accustomed to it.​

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder

Juri Shinodo

tumblr_n2kv6yDi3j1r90zaxo1_r1_500.gif

Juri smiled and hummed once again, quite pleased that Alcross had actually managed to find some comfort in her words and calm down. She plopped her small frame next to him and patted his head, speaking during the action. “ So? A good performer never gets on stage until they're ready. Nobody here is expecting anything of you that pushes past your comfort level. “ She ruffled his hair a bit, free hand reaching over as she poked his cheek rather cutely, cheeks puffing out in unison. “ But ya know, it’s going to be one kickass performance once you’re ready to give everyone the show of their life. “ Juri popped up from her position and turned away from him, pink hair curling at the ends as if it had a mind of her own. “ I think your friends are worried about you, laying there feeling bad isn’t going to help ease what they’re feeling, Alcross. Get up and find your partner, that’s an order from your Senpai Juri!

She walked off then, smiling as she found herself next to Armstrong once again, rising up onto her tippy toes to poke his upper arm, not quite able to reach his shoulder. “ Let’s grab a bite to eat and let them do their thing, okay? The added stress and tension of trying to find a compatible partner is already enough without us hovering over them. I’m sure Takeshi here will heed your words and do what’s best for him. “ A smile was plastered on her face the entire time, happiness dripping from each and every word that left her lips. “ Carry me? “ She pleaded, eyes starting to shine and water up as she looked up at Armstrong.​

Interacted with; Alcross Phayne Phayne Armstrong Britt-21 Britt-21

As Akron told Liam his reasons for wearing the armor, he couldn't help but wonder why he would want to hide his facial expressions. He thought that was something people usually wanted you to see or at least read off of. Liam's attention was drawn to another boy who came over and handed Akron water bottles, commenting on his armor and giving him some advice. He didn't know the boy, but he agreed with him in that he should take off his armor before he really does pass out. But a part of him assumed this was not his first time wearing the armor and it is something he usually does so he might be used to it. He watched as Akron became uncomfortable at just the mere thought of having his armor off. "Damn, this guy must really like his armor." He thought.

"Do you ever take it off?" Liam asked. By the reaction from Akron about the suggestion of taking his armor off, one would think he rarely, if ever, takes it off. And who knows? Maybe the armor had a deeper meaning and meant a lot to him. They didn't know. Out of Liam's peripheral vision flew a humanoid figure at an impressive speed. "Huh?"

Liam only turned to see the blonde-haired asshole from earlier, Elias, soar through the air like a bullet. "What the hell?" He scanned the area Elias flew from and tried to assess the situation. After a few brief moments of trying to figure it out, he gave up. He didn't really care and the guy probably deserved it. Liam turned back to face Akron. Who was handing him a water and introducing himself. "Thanks. My name is Liam Star. Nice to meet you, Akron." He had a warm smile on his face as he took the water bottle from the armored boy.

He took a sip before flopping back on the grass and looking directly up into the sky. The cool breeze tousled his hair and clothing in the most fetching way possible. He sparkled, as if surrounded by glowing, colorful diamonds of light. "Akron." Following up from his wonders and curiosities from before, he said without moving. "Why do you want to hide your facial expressions?" He asked, remaining still. Finally he turned his head and gazed deeply into his eyes. "And did you say you were numb to pain? What do you mean by that?" Liam didn't know if he meant he didn't feel pain at all or if things weren't as painful to him as they were to other people. 'Cause Liam could remember a time he was numb to pain...

*Flashback*

Liam in his preteen years was in a mental institution being escorted by a couple of guards. They were taking him to his room. The young boy could hear all the other crazy people in their rooms doing who knows what. All he could think was, "Where am I? And why am I here? Where are my caretakers..?" They finally reached his empty padded room. "Get in." One said.

Both guards had pistols and a knife each. Liam didn't move. "Where a-" "I said get in!" Cut off by a hard impact, he was knocked into the room. Liam slowly got to his feet. "You won't be able to hurt anybody else you damn brat!" One guard banged on the door with his fist, causing somewhat of an uproar from the other patients. "Hurt...? Else...?" He didn't remember ever hurting anyone. At least enough to get himself put away.

That's when his mood changed. An evil unknown entity induced something into Liam a while ago. With all the tragic events that took place in his history, it only made it easier to do. It regarded sanity as a prison and seeked to release him from it's constraints. The guards began walking away but Liam stopped them. "Wait!" The guards stopped and turned. "What the hell do you want? Your mommy? She's gone you damn monster."

Liam's back was turned to the small window in the door but his face and mood had changed significantly. One eye was squinted while the other was opened wide. They were malevolent. He had a frightening broad grin on his face that reached from ear to ear. The smile anticipated pain and death. "Come back for a second. I gotta a question." One guard gestured for the other to go ahead while he went back to Liam's room.

"You got ten seconds." The guard said, quite close to the door. "What's the one thing you value most?" Liam mumbled in a barely audible voice. "What? Speak up, you little shit." "I said... What's the one thing you value most?" This time he was loud and clear.

The guard was a bit taken back by the sudden deep question. "Why do you need to know? It doesn't matter or apply to you." The guard was visibly annoyed. "Because..." Within a flash, Liam broke out of his straitjacket with physical strength alone and kicked the door off it's hinges into the guard who crashed into the door of the room across. "I value family and friends the most.." The guard who was previously with the now knocked out guard heard this and turned to see Liam standing over his comrade.

Liam slowly turned to look at the guard as he ran and hit the warning button, letting the institution now a patient has broken out of their room. He frantically called for backup in his walkie-talkie. As Liam took the knocked out guard's knife and slashed him with it. He then clumsily dashed towards the other guard with killing intent. He had become stronger, faster, and more agile than he had ever been. His eyes were bulging wide open and his irises and pupils were absent. He made quick work of the guard which was great timing. Because that's when more backup showed up and multiple guards tried to subdue the Madness-induced child.

Each one bodied after the next, some simultaneously. It was over when they stopped coming. The walls and floors were covered with blood. Even Liam's face was painted red. But his mood was different yet again. His eyes had a lack of pupils and his eyelids dropped. His head was down, everything was limp, lurching as if he were a marionette that had it's strings cut. Holding the now completely red knife, and a new addition, a pistol, he dragged his feet down the hallway. Next to his feet tear droplets splattered.

He remembered. He remembered it all. He was where he was now because he killed his caretakers. Murdered them in cold blood. Just like he did those guards. He didn't feel anything. Not even the physical attacks that they landed on him. Until after. After it was all done it hit him like a truck. All physical, mental, emotional, psychological, all pain.

*Flashback end*

Current Liam had mentally shutdown for a few minutes. He made an unfocused, vacant stare into a vast abyss of nothingness. Tears of fear streamed down his eyes but he snapped out of it, wiped the tears away and smiled at Akron, waiting for him to answer.

Liam Star

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder
Mood: Neutral, sad (flashback) confused, Madness, sad, lost

code by yousmelldead

MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

As Akron told Liam his reasons for wearing the armor, he couldn't help but wonder why he would want to hide his facial expressions. He thought that was something people usually wanted you to see or at least read off of. Liam's attention was drawn to another boy who came over and handed Akron water bottles, commenting on his armor and giving him some advice. He didn't know the boy, but he agreed with him in that he should take off his armor before he really does pass out. But a part of him assumed this was not his first time wearing the armor and it is something he usually does so he might be used to it. He watched as Akron became uncomfortable at just the mere thought of having his armor off. "Damn, this guy must really like his armor." He thought. "Do you ever take it off?" Liam asked. By the reaction from Akron about the suggestion of taking his armor off, one would think he rarely, if ever, takes it off. And who knows? Maybe the armor had a deeper meaning and meant a lot to him. They didn't know. Out of Liam's peripheral vision flew a humanoid figure at an impressive speed. "Huh?" Liam only turned to see the blonde-haired asshole from earlier, Elias, soar through the air like a bullet. "What the hell?" He scanned the area Elias flew from and tried to assess the situation. After a few brief moments of trying to figure it out, he gave up. He didn't really care and the guy probably deserved it. Liam turned back to face Akron. Who was handing him a water and introducing himself. "Thanks. My name is Liam Star. Nice to meet you, Akron." He had a warm smile on his face as he took the water bottle from the armored boy.

He took a sip before flopping back on the grass and looking directly up into the sky. The cool breeze tousled his hair and clothing in the most fetching way possible. He sparkled, as if surrounded by glowing, colorful diamonds of light. "Akron." Following up from his wonders and curiosities from before, he said without moving. "Why do you want to hide your facial expressions?" He asked, remaining still. Finally he turned his head and gazed deeply into his eyes. "And did you say you were numb to pain? What do you mean by that?" Liam didn't know if he meant he didn't feel pain at all or if things weren't as painful to him as they were to other people. 'Cause Liam could remember a time he was numb to pain...

*Flashback*

Liam in his preteen years was in a mental institution being escorted by a couple of guards. They were taking him to his room. The young boy could hear all the other crazy people in their rooms doing who knows what. All he could think was, "Where am I? And why am I here? Where are my caretakers..?" They finally reached his empty padded room. "Get in." One said. Both guards had pistols and a knife each. Liam didn't move. "Where a-" "I said get in!" Cut off by a hard impact, he was knocked into the room. Liam slowly got to his feet. "You won't be able to hurt anybody else you damn brat!" One guard banged on the door with his fist, causing somewhat of an uproar from the other patients. "Hurt...? Else...?" He didn't remember ever hurting anyone. At least enough to get himself put away. That's when his mood changed. An evil unknown entity induced something into Liam a while ago. With all the tragic events that took place in his history, it only made it easier to do. It regarded sanity as a prison and seeked to release him from it's constraints. The guards began walking away but Liam stopped them. "Wait!" The guards stopped and turned. "What the hell do you want? Your mommy? She's gone you damn monster."

Liam's back was turned to the small window in the door but his face and mood had changed significantly. One eye was squinted while the other was opened wide. They were malevolent. He had a frightening broad grin on his face that reached from ear to ear. The smile anticipated pain and death. "Come back for a second. I gotta a question." One guard gestured for the other to go ahead while he went back to Liam's room. "You got ten seconds." The guard said, quite close to the door. "What's the one thing you value most?" Liam mumbled in a barely audible voice. "What? Speak up, you little shit." "I said... What's the one thing you value most?" This time he was loud and clear. The guard was a bit taken back by the sudden deep question. "Why do you need to know? It doesn't matter or apply to you." The guard was visibly annoyed. "Because..." Within a flash, Liam broke out of his straitjacket with physical strength alone and kicked the door off it's hinges into the guard who crashed into the door of the room across. "I value family and friends the most.." The guard who was previously with the now knocked out guard heard this and turned to see Liam standing over his comrade.

Liam slowly turned to look at the guard as he ran and hit the warning button, letting the institution now a patient has broken out of their room. He frantically called for backup in his walkie-talkie. As Liam took the knocked out guard's knife and slashed him with it. He then clumsily dashed towards the other guard with killing intent. He had become stronger, faster, and more agile than he had ever been. His eyes were bulging wide open and his irises and pupils were absent. He made quick work of the guard which was great timing. Because that's when more backup showed up and multiple guards tried to subdue the Madness-induced child. Each one bodied after the next, some simultaneously. It was over when they stopped coming. The walls and floors were covered with blood. Even Liam's face was painted red. But his mood was different yet again. His eyes had a lack of pupils and his eyelids dropped. His head was down, everything was limp, lurching as if he were a marionette that had it's strings cut. Holding the now completely red knife, and a new addition, a pistol, he dragged his feet down the hallway. Next to his feet tear droplets splattered. He remembered. He remembered it all. He was where he was now because he killed his caretakers. Murdered them in cold blood. Just like he did those guards. He didn't feel anything. Not even the physical attacks that they landed on him. Until after. After it was all done it hit him like a truck. All physical, mental, emotional, psychological, all pain.

*Flashback end*

Current Liam had mentally shutdown for a few minutes. He made an unfocused, vacant stare into a vast abyss of nothingness. Tears of fear streamed down his eyes but he snapped out of it, wiped the tears away and smiled at Akron, waiting for him to answer.

Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder
Mood: Neutral, sad (flashback) confused, Madness, sad, lost

Last edited:
Jinx Russo
[Location: Snack Table / Mentions: Japanime Japanime Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Britt-21 Britt-21 (Rin&Alice) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Phayne Phayne Hubub101 Hubub101 Jackaboi Jackaboi
a7aa7c7a80b2a4e24be8ed4ad6b7db2b.jpg"Just sit here, ok?" Jinx had moved his friend over to the bleachers after Armstrong announced the start of seeking partners. Zee needed a second to her thoughts while weapons searched their meisters. "I'll be fine, you know. You can search for your meister." She gave a small smile. Jinx couldn't believe the offer she commonly gives. Constantly neglecting her own needs to help others. "Thanks for the gesture, but that's up to me. Besides, Alcross won't forgive me or himself if I let you be under your condition." Jinx let out a sigh as he rubbed his neck and peeped one eye at the upbeat girl. No response. "I'll grab us some snacks, maybe some water too? You must be thirsty from making it through." He chuckled as he turned to walk off. His smile fades into a frown. He wished none of this ever happened, but judging how this was the DWMA, complications and scenarios such as today's incident can happen again. It wasn't a typical school, it was to learn to be a soldier for Death. What was once a fun idea, starts to darken. Did Jinx really want to be in the EAT class and witness disasters that would harm his dear friends?

He looks over his shoulder to find Alcross flat on his back as the familiar, beautiful red-head. It seems wherever they were, she was always there. Why? What did she want? Did she want to die on behalf of Zee? He felt bad for his cousin if the matter is a different story. Jinx can only imagine worst case scenario. Regardless, there was a slight bit of jealousy for the scythe boy. He did find her appealing in more ways than one. His gaze shift over to Zee to see if she had noticed in hopes of returning to her bubbly self. No emotion, just sadness. Time. Key word, time. He wanted to go home already and call it a day.

Raising his head, the scattered class talked amongst themselves as if nothing happened. It didn't affect them because they knew not who the trio were and how close they are. Maybe Jinx was over analyzing the problem more than it has to? If that was the case, he needed to relax and focus on his objective. Take baby steps. Searching for his true partner, who could it be? Staring at each individual, no one seemed as interesting as the dude who swept him away. It seemed logical by process of elimination, correct? 'Just who in the hell was the guy? What was his background as to where his moves came from?' Jinx hummed finally reaching the snack aisle. Sure, a tent over a tent full of food, but it was all the same to Jinx. There was a redhead scarfing down some food in haste before turning to an armored fellow. 'Wonder what that was about?' The girl in pigtails followed by the masked and blonde were at the table as well before the blonde departed. Something weird about the golden girl. 'Oh well'. He shrugged, turning to the remaining pair. The masked girl had knelt down for the sailor girl. He pondered over his mind of whether or not to thank her. It would be rude to cut through their…whatever it was. He wasn't feeling like himself and it frustrated him.

Jinx reached over for two bottles of water and a few snacks. If only Zee's were on the table. They would always cheer her up. Chocolate covered coffee candies, a rarity and a special treat for emergencies such as today. The black-haired male halts feeling such a familiar presence, but as he turned around, no one is present. He knew just who it was also. His meister. He had already gotten a glimpse of his soul and wavelength. "Yo! Hot mess, you here?" He hollered to his meister.

d018572f7f24827b6697a690d8f123b6.png

1f38736cefb033221a0e033f4249fc5f.png

[Location: End of the obstacle course]
[Mentions: Jinx + Zee Pumpkid Pumpkid ]
[Interactions: Camilla Jackaboi Jackaboi Juri Kyuubey Kyuubey ]​
ee7bc57cf6bf6cd771065e6886dd9e2f.jpg

Alcross offered no resistance as Juri plopped herself down next to him; her free hand patting away at his head whilst the other prodded his cheek. She was treating him like a small child; like a toddler pouting after his tantrum subsided and while from her perspective that was what it probably was, it didn't help but make him feel more embarrassed about the situation. Alas, unlike he would have done had it been someone like Zee who was treating him like this, Alcross found himself unable to protest against such actions from the older woman. Whilst normally Alcross would have tried to protest at this kind of treatment, he had long since learnt that such protests often fell upon deaf ears whenever Juri was the one instigating it. It was easier and quicker to just endure it and let it pass.

“ So? A good performer never gets on stage until they're ready. Nobody here is expecting anything of you that pushes past your comfort level. But ya know, it’s going to be one kickass performance once you’re ready to give everyone the show of their life"

Alcross averted his gaze from Juri as she spoke, the subject of his performances a taboo to 'present' Alcross. Outside of Zee and Jinx, Juri was one of the few people whom had seen him perform in earnest, to see him devote himself and get absorbed into the music as if Maestro and instrument were a single entity, though that was years prior and awhile before Alcross begun to stumble off that path; unable to bear the demands and expectations placed upon him. "Th.. thanks" he offered softly to her sincere words of encouragement, his voice slightly obscured as Juri prodded his cheek.

Music was always going to be apart of his life, it was embedded into his soul, ingrained into his very genetics and no amount of effort on his part could ever change that fact. Heck, his weapon forms were all related to music and that alone meant he'd have to face that side of himself on a daily basis, to work alongside the very thing he had stepped away from. Like star crossed lovers, Alcross's path was intertwined with music, regardless of what path he decided to travel down and no matter how far he tried to run away from it. It was inevitable that at some point in his future he would have to face that music head on, to rediscover that passion, that fire and that desire that only the greatest of musicians have ever experienced.

Perhaps that someone who could help him was here, someone with an unshakeable drive and determination to persevere through all the hardships, to ignore the noise of doubt, depression and anxiety. Someone with the conviction to achieve their goals and whose fire burned so brightly that maybe, just maybe they'd be able to ignite the small candle within Alcross's soul that had been extinguished many years ago. Whilst the support of Zee and Jinx were important to keeping Alcross from shutting himself completely to the world around him, they were simply not enough for the boy. They were words from close friends, people he would put his life on the line on if the circumstances called for it, yet they were also the words of people who had seen him perform and like all those around him, Alcross could not help but feel sceptical towards their encouragement, unable to distinguish their genuine intentions amidst the selfish desires of others who simply wanted him to perform like some stage monkey thrust into the limelight. Alcross wanted... no he needed to feel that passion and drive from someone outside of that circle, from someone who didn't know him, his past or his heritage. Alcross needed someone whose opinion his own scepticism could not deny.

“ I think your friends are worried about you, laying there feeling bad isn’t going to help ease what they’re feeling, Alcross. Get up and find your partner, that’s an order from your Senpai Juri! “

Alcross watched as Juri popped up, back onto her feet and began to walk off; her advice on finding his partner a gentle nudge to Alcross's back, pushing him over that invisible line of hesitation. Alcross smirked slightly as he watched her bounce off, not really used to seeing Juri in a 'teacher role'. Her words ringing in his ear, Alcross glanced around, his eyes searching for one individual in particular as he placed his right hand atop his chest, the beating of his heart steady. That sensation he had felt earlier still stuck with him, that feeling of serenity and comfort that was strong enough to cause his anger to waver was a sensation he had never experienced before. It just seemed to be a missing piece to the puzzle that was Alcross, one of many that was required to make him whole again. Searching, it didn't take long for his eyes to find her.

As if on cue, Camilla had turned around and began to approach him, Alcross watching from the spot he presently laid in as she got closer, the boy turning his head away so as to not look like he had been staring at her. As he turned to face the sky, he briefly caught a glimpse of the troubled expression across her face as she got closer and begun to kneel down next to him. The awkwardness of the situation was not lost on Alcross who did his best to appear nonchalant now that the red haze of rage had been swept away. The boy now tilting his head away from her so that her face did not loom in his immediate vision. He was not exactly proud of this outburst. He'd gone and done the one thing that he had tried to avoid doing, he had made a scene and drawn attention upon himself and in the process painted himself in a bad light. Had she come here to admonish him now that he had given up in his attempt to gut and fillet the blonde haired demolitionist.

"I wanted to say sorry...I-I assumed you were starting a fight with the guy that destroyed the maze... I didn't realise you got caught in the blasts. But you're really a nice guy aren't you? I hope my assumption didn't anger you too..."

Alcross's head swivelled back towards the other side, his gaze now meeting Camilla's own as she looked down on him; Alcross still flat on his back as she knelt to his side. "Assumptions are always made on first impressions. You don't need to apologise" replied Alcross flatly, his nerves rising slightly. There was something about this girl that just made him feel out of sync, as if his internal rhythm was trying to reach out and grasp something that it was missing.

Alcross's gaze fell to her hands, in particular the hand that she had used to try and push him back earlier; the source of that oddly soothing beat that had managed to cause him to waver. He wanted to feel it again, to know for certain if his suspicions about her were correct. Without waiting to ask for her permission, Alcross with his right hand had reached out and clasped that hand with his own; closing his eyes like Armstrong had instructed while he interlocked his fingers with her own and without so much as a second wasted after being interlocked; Alcross's body had reacted on its own; the blue haired boy disappearing in a flash of light only to be replaced by the keyboard sword now held in her hand.

"Y.. you're a meister aren't you.." was all he could babble out, the answer obvious yet Alcross was presently overwhelmed by this feeling. "I.. i've never experienced this sensation before.. "The rhythm of his soul had changed, it had evolved after attaining that of which it searched for. Alcross within the realm of his Soul room could not help but smile, It was nothing like being held in the sweaty hands of his cousin Jinx. Though that smile soon faded as the feeling of being high was cut short. He had been so entranced by his own feelings that he didn't even stop to consider that of Camilla's, whether she wanted to wield him or not.

Just as quickly as he had transformed into a weapon, Alcross had left Camilla's hands and returned to his normal guise, the boy now sitting upright in front of Camilla with an awkward expression etched upon his face. "S.. sorry... I should have asked..first" he sputtered out, one hand behind the back of his head as he tried to calm his nerves. "I.. I just had to know what that sensation earlier was..." he added, unable to look her in the eye after having been so forward just now.

Last edited:
d0f8507386311e2907a37a4db6bb1a44ff5bb1b5_00.jpg
Takeshi Mifune
As Takeshi continued to sit there waiting, the large male teacher had finally made his way over, telling him that he was the last one left and had yet to complete the obstacle course. Which, to be honest, wasn't surprising in the slightest given that he was the only one left on this side of the whole thing. To be completely fair, he had already made the connection that he most likely had to take a run through the course, but his own laziness demanded that he stay where he was up until he was actually told to do it personally, just to milk out more time of relaxation for himself. At the reminder that this was the moment where he'd be tied to someone else for the foreseeable future, Takeshi furrowed his brow for a split second, but any feelings he had just washed away at the mention of food. When was the last time he had eaten? Sometime yesterday or the day before perhaps, seeing as he was all but kidnapped by his family and shanghai'd onto a plane, and then he proceeded to sleep through the plane ride itself. This brought forth a dilemma that Takeshi didn't rightly know how to deal with. No matter what, he would have to finish this accursed course, which means he'd have to actually put in some form of effort in the day outside of his usual training sessions. The question was, did he get through this whole course quickly to be able to feed himself as soon as possible and get the distasteful process of having to interact with others and find a partner over with? Or, did he take his time strolling through this course, evaluation of himself be damned seeing as he KNEW that his clan had extolled how amazing he was in one way or another given that he didn't apply for himself and was already enrolled in the combat class. Either way he'd get his food and his partner, it was just balance between time versus effort. Groaning silently to himself, Takeshi leaned further back into his sword sheath, staring up at the sky hoping for an answer, all while continuing to seemingly ignore the teacher by him. Truly, truly, truly a massive problem and the clouds weren't giving him any hints on what to do. In the end, after intensive mental acrobatics, including at least three pirouettes of the various handles, Takeshi came to a final conclusion. This whole obstacle course didn't seem anywhere near exhaustive enough to put a dent in his energy, so really the effort he would have to put in to clear it quickly, which meant that he'd be losing little energy for much more time. This meant he could finally grab something to eat and, hell, maybe his future partner would be willing to just let him sleep in his weapon form and carry him around. Ah, a man can dream.

Huffing out a breath, Takeshi pushed himself up off the ground stretching his body out, hearing multiple satisfying cracks and pops resounding out from him, giving his limbs a quick shake to get rid of that last bit of stiffness he felt. Pulling his sword out of the ground he once again put it comfortably on his back, giving Armstrong one last glance and a lazy salute. "I'll see ya in a sec, teach. Save me some food, will ya?" Witty two-liner, check. The dredges of his motivation beginning to leak away, check. Laziness threatening to resurge, check. Well, it looked like it was time to get started before it was too late for him to care any less than he already does. Moving to the start of the course, Takeshi bounced on the balls of his feet thrice, clenching and unclenching his gloved hands and then, in an unlikely flurry of movement, burst forward, years of intense training taking over for him. He cleared the 100 meter dash in no time at all, seamlessly transitioning into the hurdles, gracefully bounding over them as if it was second nature. As he came closer to the stairs, Takeshi snorted in a vague semblance of amusement, as it seemed he'd have to walk up a flight of stairs no matter what today. Bounding up the stairs by taking them three at a time, he then laid his gaze on the rock climbing wall, and for the first time in this whole course, Takeshi began to feel annoyed at the course itself. Still, having not paused in movement since starting the course, Takeshi kept up his fast pace towards the wall, beginning to run a few steps up onto it, before grabbing onto the wall himself and rapidly began dragging himself up the wall itself. After finally reaching the top of the wall, he carelessly leapt forward off the wall, transforming midway, only to near-perfectly time a shift back into human form mere inches off the ground, and with that he pushed forward once more. The balance beam wasn't a problem for Takeshi either, him running across it as if it was just flat ground, leading him to the monkey bars. A raised eyebrow was the only reaction Takeshi had at the children's equipment, and then he was crossing them, swinging from every other bar to quickly cross the obstacle, landing softly on his feet on the other side. There he came across the collapsed tent and, rightly assuming that someone had destroyed the obstacle that was supposed to be there, just dashed over the tent itself and through the finish line.

Just as quickly as it started, the moment that Takeshi crossed the finish line, that frantic and boundless energy that he seemed to possess as he cleared the course disappeared in a flash, as if it was just a mirage that had never existed in the first place. Slouching forward, Takeshi began lazily ambling towards the food tent while finally letting loose his wavelength in search of his partner, ignoring everyone around him in his focus of finally getting fed, finding his partner, and going back to sleep. Feeling a ping in his soul in some direction behind him, he continued to ignore it, instead grabbing a couple rice balls, a sandwich, and a bottle of water from the tent, then turned and began heading towards where he had gotten his feeling. As he followed his soul, absently munching on his sandwich, Takeshi soon found himself standing near face to face with the girl who had dragged him around earlier. Huh. Taking a moment to peek behind her to make sure that, yes, it was her, he slowly blinked a few times. It looked like he might get his wish of getting carried around everywhere, if her being willing to drag him around earlier was any indication. Either way, first he needed to make contact and see if she was a willing partner. Extending out a rice ball to the girl, he tilted his head at her as he asked, "Partners?"

Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21

As expected, Rin wasted no time in brushing off her concerns. Shinobu raised an eyebrow at that, but didn't move. Shinobu agreed that these were far from the worst lacerations she'd seen in her time, barely anything really, and far be it for her to tell a fighter how to handle their wounds. That didn't stop her from examining them a bit more, but as she moved to rise Rin mentioned the Bouquet. Looking over to the flowers, Shinobu realized that this was a perfect opportunity to offer them. She was kneeling, had the right setting for it and all the reason in the world. But once more, she'd have to resist.

"Don't worry about 'em," Shinobu shrugged as she lowered the Bouquet "these'll be getting to their intended owner soon, hopefully."

Right as that thought entered her mind, Shinobu felt a hand rest upon her head. At some point Rin had drawn closer, and Shinobu was about look up and ask what she was doing when she felt it. A surge of something that made her feel... ready. What little exhaustion she received from her go at the course was drowned under a wave of enthusiasm, for what she wasn't exactly sure until she looked up at Rin. She could see it, her soul almost seemed to be radiating just from physical contact alone.

Shinobu knew what this was, Rin had to be checking the compatibility of their wavelengths. It was what weapons like them were supposed to be doing right now after all. Shinobu didn't dare move any more, as she had no idea how this process was supposed to work out. Was this just her feeling things out, or had she settled already? By how their souls were reacting it seemed almost blatant to Shinobu that she was in the presence of her Weapon. But she couldn't make that call, had no idea if this meant what she thought it meant. And the moment Shinobu felt her pull away, she almost assumed that it wasn't.

But then Rin gave her an order... one that Shinobu was all too willing to fulfill.​

As Rin leapt into the air, Shinobu casually pushed herself to her feet and stood tall before tossing her Bouquet into the air. It sailed up past Rin just as she began transforming, the resulting flash of light leading Shinobu to raise a hand over her eyes. When the flash of light cleared, Shinobu briefly tilted her head upon seeing an AR sailing down towards her. But she didn't have time to ponder, as far as she was concerned a girl was literally throwing herself into her arms. She didn't need to think about anything, all she needed to do was act on instinct.

So she strode forward right as Rin fell near, holding out her hands and catching the weapon. She spun forward before sliding a shoe along the ground to halt herself. Making sure to aim Rin's barrel harmlessly into the sky, Shinobu closed her eyes before releasing a sigh. She didn't have to hold the gun in her hands for more than two seconds before needing to take a moment for herself. Despite how long it had been since she'd held any type of gun, she didn't feel any anxiety at all. No, Shinobu's eyes slowly opened after only a single moment of reveling in just how right wielding Rin felt. Giving a small smile underneath her mask, Shinobu carefully pulled one hand from Rin to reach behind her right as her bouquet fell into her waiting palm.

"Back in my day I thought that folks who admired their weapons too much were kinda crazy." she admitted whilst looking over the Bouquet to marvel in its durability "But now here I am eating my own words over here."

Lifting Rin up to eye the image of her which appeared on its side, Shinobu casually nodded to her Bouquet, "Guess these beauties are meant for you, Partner."

( Britt-21 Britt-21 )

Rin Hagihara
1591464915587.png

As soon as Shinobu had caught the weapon, she felt the instant connection. There was no rejection, no falty feelings. Which only encouraged the young teen more as she looked at her partner with pure happiness and glee. To find her partner this quickly, and have such a strong connection was the most hopeful thing that anyone could have. While sitting in her weapon space, she began to feel all the feelings that Shinobu had felt, the biggest being Admiration. Which only grew as she presented roses to the weapon and had caused her cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. "Th-Thanks Shinobu... You didnt have to get those for me..." she had said through their telepathic bond. As much as Rin wanted to keep her guard up as she always did, she couldnt. Her feelings were connected to Shinobus, she would feel every true feeling compared to the bossy nature of Rin. Hiding from her wasnt an option within this space. Turning her head away to hide her blush, she looked into the dark space and realized it wasnt cold, it wasnt lonely nor scary. It felt comforting almost. I remember when this used to be pretty bad in here. It used to terrify me whenever I'd accidentally bring myself in here out of stress. she thought to herself, putting her hands upon her cheeks to try to calm down her sudden reddened cheeks. A stranger...No...Her partner giving her flowers like this on the first day was something that Rin never experienced. It was an odd feeling, flattering even.

Soon, Rin looked back at Shinobu "So how do I feel? Am I comfortable to hold? Anything wrong?" No doubt she was light to Shin, but she just wanted to make sure her partner was comfortable with wielding her. She then realized she should inform her partner of the conditions and cool nifty tricks that the teen can do. "There are a few things I should tell you about...I do work like your normal Assault rifle, only difference is, is that I dont have a safety switch." if anything, safety on her weapon form was useless, besides, she could always empty out her mag just to prevent accidental firing "I can be fired fully auto, or semi auto. You have fifteen shots per magazine." this was one of the important parts due to Rin limiting herself to prevent over exhaustion. Making sure that Shinobu was following along, she then continued "To reload my magazine, all you have to do is tell me to reload. Order it, whatever way you want to go about it. I limit myself just so there is no reason that I get exhausted out of my form. This is highly unlikely but I still like to be cautious." if Rin was ever forced out of her weapon form in the middle of the fight, she would feel useless as a weapon and never would want to put her meister in a bad position, regardless if that's what their job is. As a weapon she is supposed to protect her meister as her meister is supposed to protect her. "If you need to protect yourself from a sword or something to that extent, you can use me to block it. I'm durable enough to block an attack like that." she was more durable than the average gun. She could block attacks better than any other normal man-made weapon. Though some could damage her within her space if Shinobu wasnt careful.

"I have a mode called Explosive Bullet, as you can tell by the name, my rounds can be explosive. I can fire off a full magazine without repercussion if both of us put our soul power into it to reduce strain on myself. But if I'm the one putting my soul power into them, my max is a full mag at the cost of me changing back into my human form." Best to tell her the drawbacks now. Hell, she may even test Shinobu a few times just to make sure her partner had remembered all the information. Biting her lip a little nervously, she grabbed one of her pigtails and kind of played around with it "If I lost you anywhere, tell me. If you have any questions, ask them." there she goes, being bossy again. She couldnt help it, she was being wielded by another person she barely knew -despite the comfortable connection- and it made her a little self conscious. Oh boy..she forgot about having to live with her partner from this day onward. She would have to ask Shin if she wanted to move in... At least it hadnt been a guy. That would have been hard to allow. Her older brother and her father would both be on his ass if he ever tried anything. Luckily this situation wouldnt ever happen as Shinobu was female. Poor Dad, the only male within the house...

Either way, her life was made easy and Hanako would want to get to know the Meister of her older sister. Knowing her little sister, she'd welcome her home with open arms. There was so much that had to be sort out, but that was nothing for Rin, who loved to organize things and make them as smooth as possible. While thinking about the situations, her feelings changed from worry, to relief, and then to excitement. So many emotions in one sitting and Rin wasnt sure how to go about it anymore. She was excited, pumped, wanted to help her Meister go kick some ass and finally get their careers going.​

1591048120081.png
FORGING NEW BONDSddk61sl-c987c4c1-33c5-4d34-8e18-278a7bfa00cf.pngHearing Elias' response, Marcus couldn't help but laugh. Now that he said something, Marcus figured that hearing about Ikora really wouldn't make anyone feel better. Though it did do one thing, it showed that they both could relate to being bunched across a room by a female relative. "Yeah true, don't think it'll make me feel better either, but at least I know who you're feeling. I can relate to you, so you know what I'm saying isn't completely bullshit." He says in response. He helped Elias off the ground, who didn't hesitate to get up all in Marcus' face. The words coming from his mouth someone made him feel a bit embarrassed. However, he kept a calm expression on his face despite this feeling. He couldn't believe that he failed to think about other people possibly noticing his staring. And the crazy thing about it the most is the one who really notice was her brother. Marcus has no other siblings so he can't really relate to any of that overprotectiveness one sibling may place on another. To be honest with himself, Ikora was the closet Marcus has to a sister, despite how poorly she treats him. She's been alongside of him since day one. "Sorry man. I kinda got caught off guard. It won't happen again." Marcus says trying to sound as convincing has possible, even trying to fool himself. The truth was Marcus, was never really the ladies man despite having plenty of female friends growing up. he didn't have much luck with the ones he liked. And now he offered to buy her ice cream without even thinking it through all the way. This is gonna be interesting. He thought to himself, as he thought about hanging out with is partner's sister.

Luckily for Marcus, Elias didn't linger much on the subject for too long before changing it. He reminded Marcus about the current situation everyone was involved in, the need to find a partner. So when Elias asked him, he couldn't help but be thrown off a bit simply because a second ago he was just in his face threatening him, and now he wants to be partners. The confused Marcus took a second or so processing this. It couldn't have been a genuine offer, could it? He was too straight forward, and I doubt he even saw me on the course so what was his reason. Was it just because I was here? Is he that straight forward or lazy that he's asking me just because I'm right in his face. This guy is something else. He thought to himself as a grin formed on his face. "Yeah why not." Marcus said with a chuckle, agreeing to partner up with him. Though if what Ikora told him was right, it's less of a verbal agreement and more of a spiritual connection. So when Elias transformed into his weapon form, Marcus first impression was excitement. A weapon he was most familiar with, a sword, and a buster sword at that. Fascinated by the color scheme, craft, and the overall design, Marcus was smiling from ear to ear. Then he finally felt it, his soul bonding with Elias and the world came to a stop as everything went quiet. Marcus' calm and relaxed soul connecting to Elias' explosive one. Their wavelengths were in sync as they complimented each others strengths and weaknesses. Switching the blade between both his hands, Marcus was surprised by the weight of the weapon. It wasn't too light or too heavy, it was perfect and balanced. Now holding Elias in his left hand, Marcus gave it a few swings throwing in normal fighting combo just to get a feel of it. He accepted him as his weapon, a weapon he will turn into a Death Scythe that'll outshine Ikora. "I'm certain Elias...that I can do more than just manage with you as my partner. Together we'll outshine any shadow who tries to lessen our light." He says spinning the buster sword onto his shoulder.

With his new partner resting on his shoulder, he thought about something that occurred earlier within the maze. "Elias are you able to cause explosions like before while in your weapon form. Like upon impact?" Marcus asked, as he looked around the field towards everyone else as they found their partners. He noticed Rin partnered up with the girl who was carrying around a bouquet for the longest. "That seems fitting." He says to himself, right before his stomach started roaring. Placing his new sword into the ground, Marcus doubled over holding his stomach. "Alright Elias, you can change back now. I need food. Let's go get food. That apple your sister gave me earlier definitely didn't do anything for my appetite." Once Elias changes back, Marcus leads him over towards Rin and her new partner. "Yo, I see you found your partner Rin, didn't know that this was the type of gun you were." He said getting a closer look. "But I came over here wondering if you too would like to join Elias and I for some lunch." He says looking at Shinobu right before his stomach roars again. "Oh God, Im starving." He said wrapping his arms around his stomach. "Sooo is that a yes? Great lets go." Marcus says before taking off towards the buffet of food delayed before him. "Ahh Bon appetit." He says before grabbing his plate and using the utensils to fill his plate with a variety of foods.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back