What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA!(Closed)

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, LGTBQ, Romance, School, Slice of Life
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Welcome to the DWMA! Today is the day of the Orientation and it starts at 8am, which means that you should be here at 8am sharp! We expect you to be on your best behavior and get along with your classmates as we get you all together for the jam packed school year we have prepped for you all! Those who arrive early, please wait outside and converse among yourselves as the rest of your class arrives. There will be teachers outside waiting for you and will be willing to answer any questions you may have. Don't worry about weather, it's nice and sunny with a bit of wind so you wouldn't be dying from heat stroke! Those who are late will run into any teachers willing to stay outside for any stragglers and bring them through the same plans we have for the rest of the class. at 8:10am, students will be brought into the school for a tour, then after that, we will bring you all into a class to refresh on Kishin's, witches, and everything we do here at the DWMA. After that, we will bring you out to the field where you'll all be taking a test on your stamina, agility, and strength to see where you all lack in. This isnt timed, so you'll have time to bond with your class while doing this. Then afterwards, we will work on pairings. So be prepared and hope you have a weapon/meister that you'll appreciate!

Alice Drake
1590676423793.png

Alice was up first thing in the morning at 6am. Her morning consisted of taking a jog with her Pops and then making some breakfast. Today was the day of orientation for the DWMA, the academy that her Pops always told her about, the place where Heros rose and protected the world. Her Pops was a strong man himself, but very smart. Always keeping an eye on the Kishin. Before they knew it, the new Lord Death announced they needed more weapons and meisters, kishins were growing restless and they were increasing in numbers. With the encouragement from her guardian, she applied and had gotten accepted due to her skills. She knew hand to hand, she used her body as a weapon despite being very vulnerable due to her human state. She had no weapon form to partially transform into, it was just blood, sweat, and tears. No doubt the DWMA seen some potential in her, but she also knew that her Pops had to tell them about the madness that resided in her body. A madness she created to protect herself from the abuse she endured as a child. This madness had a hold on her, always had, and her Pops did his best to help her hold back the madness that could one day drive her insane.

Those emerald green eyes stared at the bacon in the pan "Alice." a voice said "Alice?" she still didnt process, she was just zoning out "Alice you're gonna burn the bacon!" shouted a voice before she felt the pan being moved from her hands and she looked over and saw her Pops taking care of the food she was supposed to be watching "Oh! I'm sorry Pops...I kinda zoned out!" she laughed with a sweatdrop. He returned the laugh and shook his head, taking the bacon out of the pan "You're okay, Alice. Nervous? Or was it the..." the blonde shook her head roughly "Oh no! It wasnt my madness, you're fine." a sigh of relief left his lips as he brought the bacon to the table "I was just thinking about all the things we've done before I got accepted into the DWMA, if anything, I'm really excited." she turned off the stove and went over to the table, sitting across from her old man as she began to set up her plate with toast, bacon, eggs and a singular waffle. The first thing she bit into was her toast, the crunch very audible as she happily ate. "Alice, your cooking never gets old." he said as he took a bite of the eggs while Alice smiled "I was taught by the worlds best teacher. I just happened to add my own flair to it, is all." she said with a shrug as they both began to eat, though when her eyes landed on the clock, she noticed it was already 7:30am. How the hell did time fly that fast? Her pace began to increase with eating "H-Hey Ali-" her guardian said with a worried look on his face "I know! I shouldnt eat fast but I cant be late on my first day!" scarfing down the rest of her food, she downed her orange juice as if it was water and wiped her mouth with a napkin before zooming off the table and grabbing her cloak before heading for the door "I owe you today if you clean my dishes pops!" she said as she got her shoes and dashed out, the door slamming behind her.

Pops only laughed as he sat at the table all alone "She is just like her mother when she was young. I feel bad that she has no idea about her." he said aloud, crossing his arms "The excitement is too uncanny...If I hadn't found her, poor girl wouldn't be able to continue the Drake legacy."

Meanwhile, Alice was running through the streets to the DWMA, wind flowing through her hair and her cloak going mad behind her. She passed people along the way but didn't think anything of it as she soon made it to the steps of the DWMA, her heart racing in her chest as she looked up the large staircase. "This is all worth it." with that said, she began to jog her way up the stairs. Despite having so many stairs, this didn't stop the blonde from pushing to her dream. Stairs were nothing. They worked out the legs and only made you stronger. I cant wait till we finally start classes and actually start working on our weapon partners.... she thought to herself. Her Emerald green eyes sparkling within the sunlight.

Kyuubey Kyuubey Japanime Japanime RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder Phayne Phayne Exanis Exanis Jackaboi Jackaboi Hubub101 Hubub101 Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31 Yennie Yennie
 

RageFactorXIII

The Flake
Llewellyn awoke the same way he had for years, to the loud trill of an alarm that always sounded at 4:00 AM. The young man threw his tired legs of the bed as Llewellyn pushed himself into a sitting position, stretching briefly before standing up to brush out the snags he had accumulated in his hair. When he had first arrived at the Galant household Llewellyn spent the majority of his time in the morning just to tend to his hair yet now the task only took him an hour, which was fortunate because Llewellyn still had his morning duties to attend to, preferably before the Lord and Lady rose from their beds. Llewellyn would need to sweep and mop the halls, dust the furniture, start the morning's laundry and finally assist in preparing breakfast for the Galants. Then, once he had completed these morning duties Llewellyn was required to head out of the house so that he could attend the prestigious DWMA again this year.

The young man started working on his morning tasks after taking a minute to dress himself in the Galant family servant uniform. Then Llewellyn set himself to sweeping and then mopping the halls of the household as swiftly and efficiently as he possibly could. Llewellyn had to ensure to slow down whenever he reached one of the Galant's doors so that he did not accidentally wake them, which was a very real possibility since sound carried fairly well throughout the large house. Once Llewellyn had completed the first task he immediately moved onto dusting the house's furniture with a careful eye and a steady hand because it would be most distressing should anything within the household break or worse, remain uncleaned. Next, the young man had to head over to the hampers that resided within the Laundry Room so that he could start washing the Galants' clothing that they had made use of the day before. Though, it was around this time that the other household servants had begun to stir and set about their own morning duties.

When he was halfway through loading the washing machine Llewellyn noticed the older maid, Marissa on her way to the kitchen, presumably to begin preparing the Galants' breakfast. That was concerning since it meant that Llewellyn had allowed his focus to stray at some point in time, which meant that he was now falling behind in his duties. Llewellyn swiftly but carefully finished loading the washing machine so that he could then add the precise amount of detergent and start its hour long process of washing the clothes. Then, the young man hurried his way into the kitchen where he found that Marissa had already pulled out a pan, the egg carton and the bacon slices. "Bacon and Eggs?" Llewellyn asked as he began to head into the pantry to pull out some potatoes to prepare alongside the surprisingly simple meal. "No, omelettes." came Marissa's reply as the stove top burner was brought to life. Llewellyn gave no verbal response as he picked up the bag of potatoes and then walked back into the kitchen to wash and the cut them into cubes.

The two servants worked quickly and quietly as they tried to finish preparing the morning's breakfast before the Galants' woke. While Llewellyn and Marissa worked silently the last household servant made his way through the halls, passing briefly by the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" The older man asked as he poked his wrinkled face into the room. "No, we have it in hand Andy." The older servant promptly continued on his way after Marissa had given her response. The house once more fell into a quiet that was only interrupted by the sound of sizzling eggs and meat and the light chopping of potatoes and other vegetables. Llewellyn and Marissa were nearly finished with preparing that morning's breakfast when a young feminine voice called out from the hall. "Marissa what's *yawn* what's breakfast for today?" "Omelettes, Miss Lacey." The older woman responded without looking behind herself to look upon the groggy blonde Galant teen who had been able to quietly shuffle her way to the kitchen.

Llewellyn could feel eyes upon himself yet he did not look back to confirm the feeling, because now that he had finished chopping the potatoes and vegetables, he had to place them next to Marissa so that she could add them to the pan as she finished each individual omelette. Then, the young man washed his hands quickly so that he could take the first omelette Marissa had prepared to Lady Lacey. The young girl didn't thank Llewellyn or Marissa, instead she simply made her way into the dining room and waited for Llewellyn to place a knife and fork down for her to use before she began to tuck into her omelette. Many people would have bristled at the lack of gratitude but Llewellyn and Marissa were not offended because this was normal and in Marissa's case, because she was paid to put up with it. "Drink?" "Right away milady." The young man hurried over to the cupboards to fetch a glass before he peered into the refrigerator to pull out the milk carton so that he could pour Lacey a glass, returning the milk carton to the refrigerator when he had completed his simple task. Then, Llewellyn carefully set the glass above and to the right of Lacey's plate so that she could reach it easily. Once that was done, Llewellyn waited patiently for Lacey to finish her meal so that he could take and wash her plate, glass and utensils.

A new individual entered the dining room while Llewellyn patiently waited on Lacey to finish her meal, though her presence this early in the morning was surprising. "Llewellyn dear, why are you still in the house?" The head of the household, Lady Allison inquired as she moved to her chair at the head of the table. In response, Llewellyn tried to search his mind for the answer to the question his Lady had asked yet he could not come up with anything satisfactory so he simply replied as he believed he should. "I am waiting on Lady Lacey. Did you need me to head into town today milady?" Llewellyn knew that his response was the wrong one when Lady Allison released a sigh, which then caused the young man's mind to go in full rushed contemplation. Had he forgotten to complete a task recently assigned to him? No, Llewellyn completed all of the morning's tasks as he normally did. Was it possible that he had offered to head out of the house today to procure something for Lady Allison? A quick glance at the woman in question told Llewellyn that this theory was also incorrect, but if that was true, then what was he missing? "Is today not the start of the new school year for DWMA students?" Lady Allison was giving the young man a patient smile, which meant that whatever Llewellyn had forgotten was just now hinted at, but what was it exactly? "It is milady." Llewellyn readily responded, shifting slightly in place, unsure of what Lady Allison was hinting at. Lady Allison's smile shifted into a small frown, which was sending a warning klaxon all throughout the young man's mind. "Are you not attending this year? I had thought that we agreed you would." Llewellyn's eyes widened in response to Lady Allison's words as the details came rushing to the forefront of his mind. He had indeed promised that he would attend the DWMA even after failing the same year twice. "I am milady," Llewellyn rushed to assure her, "I shall head there right away, unless you still require me here?" Lady Allison's smile returned to her face at Llewellyn's words. "No, I am perfectly fine Llewellyn. Please head to school right away." "Yes milady." Llewellyn gave a respectful bow before he swiftly made his way out the door.

"Why do you keep sending him to the Academy? You know he isn't ever going to pass, much less graduate." Lacey spoke around bites of the omelette she was nearly finished with. "Lacey, I will not tolerate you speaking ill of your brother. You know as well as I that he is not normal so it is to be expected that he will take longer than others to complete the course curriculum." "He isn't my brother." The teen muttered under her breath in response to her mother's words, which had caused the frown on Allison's face to deepen even further. "Yes, he is and the sooner you start treating him as your brother, the sooner we can all take steps to help him as a family." Lacey did not reply to her mother this time, instead she finished her meal and went to her room, presumably to prepare for school herself. "Whatever am I to do about that girl?" Allison knew that her daughter had once been overjoyed at the prospect of having another sibling yet now she seemed so against her sibling's very existence.

While Lady Allison was dealing with Lacey, Llewellyn was making his way up the seemingly endless staircase that led to the DWMA. The trek was not an unfamiliar one and Llewellyn found himself enjoying the long walk as he watched Death City awaken before his eyes. Most shops were open already but a few stragglers were still setting up for the day and a few people younger than Llewellyn were moving about as well. Llewellyn assumed they were students, especially since he had once been classmates with a few of the people he saw on his walk up the long stairway. A few of the other students whispered and laughed around the young man while they walked but Llewellyn paid them no mind. He was not attending the Academy to search for the approval of his potential peers. Llewellyn was attending because his Lady had requested that he do so, nothing more, nothing less.
 

Kyuubey

Perpetually Stoic
Elvena and Elias Stein


Today was the day! The time to meet a bunch of awesome weapons and meisters, to roll around in the books of the massive library that she knew the school had and ones she couldn't wait to get her gloved hands on. Elvy was completely beside herself in a growing joy, face lighting up as she pushed a few wayward strands out of her face that had been tickling her cheeks. She brought her hands together, clasped them tightly, and let out a pleasant hum that echoed down the halls as she stopped before her brother’s room. Those ruby red eyes peered past the door that was slightly open as she gazed intently at the body of her brother still snoozing like a baby. He was only vaguely covered by the blankets, a habit he’d always had. Elias ran hotter than most so whilst he still felt the need to use a blanket, he always stuck a limb or two out to keep himself at a cool enough temperature to be comfortable. A small sleepy noise escaped his lips as he stirred, that noise turning into a full on surprised shriek as Elvy crossed the room in no time flat and dove right onto him. “ E-Elvy, what the actual fuuu-- “ he started to angrily spew out, caught off guard as the girl’s arms wrapped tightly around him and she nuzzled her face into his chest. “ Get the hell off! “ His voice sounded full of rage but he didn’t actually mind it, his sister being one of the few people who brought him any sort of comfort. “ But you’re soooo warm. “ She said in a soft voice, insisting on not moving from her current spot as was apparent by her grip tightening around his torso.

The next few minutes consisted of Elias laying there physically trapped, though he was strong enough to remove her, he just didn’t want to. Elvy sat up abruptly as if suddenly hit by a realization. “ Oh, school, right! Let’s go Eli! C’mon, c’mon. “ She slipped off the bed and tugged on his hand to get him out of bed, skipping out of the room to give him a tiny bit of privacy so he could get ready for the day. She waited patiently by the door, checking her bag not once but twice, to make sure that she had everything needed. Books? Check. Pencils? Check. Hidden weapon? Check. Notepad for surveillance notes? Got it! She tied the top and slung it over her shoulder, gaze sliding down the hall at the sight of Elias finally appearing. “ Change please. “ She said, suddenly showing that meister attitude that Elias secretly loathed, his own disdain for it being his own disappointment of not being one. “ I can walk you kno-- “ He began but as Elvy’s eyes narrowed he trailed off, casting his own gaze to the side as he submitted to the request. A glowing light filled the room before an elegantly gigantic sword appeared, resembling that of a buster sword but thinner. During his transformation Elvy had already crossed the room and held her hand out, ready to catch him when it was over. She adjusted the strap that came with his weapon form, letting it tightly cross her chest as he snugly laid against her back.

This is easier, don’t you think? “ She inquired, not really waiting for an answer as she hopped on off towards the DWMA, ignoring the rejection he had almost given her. She didn’t hesitate at the steps but instead skipped many of them, taking them two at a time as she made her way to the top. Elias bounced against her spine but it didn’t bother her much, if anything it was oddly reassuring to feel him there. Her innocently smiling face appeared in the courtyard as she neared the end of the steps and she grinned rather cutely as she looked around. “ See? Now you didn’t have to over exert yourself on that staircase. “ She said aloud, not caring to use the weapon/meister way of communicating. If she seemed crazy talking to herself then so be it, it wasn’t as if outer opinions mattered too much to the girl. You shouldn’t worry about me so much. He said in a tone that was tinged with a bit of regret. “ I’ll always worry about you. “ She responded, a hand lifting to lightly grasp the strap to his weapon, fingers enclosing around it lovingly. “ And I want you at your best, which means someone else will have to wield you. I’ve done the calculations and read enough to understand that our bond will never amount to that of you having a meister who isn’t me. But if they touch you wrong or you get hurt… I swear, I’ll.. “ The sentence wasn’t finished as she began to go on a rampant tangent of thoughts of how she would deal with someone who messed with her brother or put him in harm's way. “ Enough of that. Anyone look promising yet? “ She asked her twin, lithe frame now leaning against one of the railings that would stop her from plummeting down below. I don’t think it matters. I’ll get who I get, right? I just have to tolerate them. His tone sounded pretty nonchalant, the idea of having to partner with someone who wouldn’t understand him didn’t seem very appealing. “ I guess so. If that’s your take on it. I personally am going to love and appreciate my partner, whomever they may be. Hopefully they feel the same way about me. “ Her voice came off song-like, carrying a rather matter-of-fact timbre.

Tch. I sure as hell hope they don’t go beyond that. Elvy felt her brother’s soul flare up with jealousy for a moment and she let out a chiming laugh, stepping away from the ledge. “ I’ll never love anyone more than you. Don’t be silly. Let’s go say hi, okay? “ She walked up to the blonde haired girl that had braved the stairs and didn’t seem too fazed by them. “ Meister struggling with a heightened amount of madness. Oh bacon, eggs, toast, and a waffle for breakfast, that’s healthy enough I suppose. You could’ve done without the waffle though. “ She peered a bit harder, eyes squinting as if in scrutiny. “ The cloak actually inhibits your abilities in battle, I hope you don’t plan on wearing it when in a fight. “ She casually said, smiling sweetly the entire time she spoke. Elvy…. Right, my apologies! I’m Elvena Stein and this here is my brother, Elias Stein. “ That friendly look remained plastered on her features as she pointed towards the giant sword on her back, introducing her brother in his weapon form.

A sudden appearance of someone else wandering into her peripherals immediately grabbed her attention. “ Hey, you! Come over here please. “ Her voice resonated over Alice’s shoulder as she spoke to the male with the beautiful flowing hair. “ Weapon. Defensive. I’m getting that martyr vibe. “ She tilted her head so she could get a better view past Alice, strands of white slipping past her own shoulders as she extended a friendly smile to him. At this point she had fumbled around, fishing out her notepad and a pencil, furiously jotting down her speculations. " You can change back if you want now. " Elvy felt Elias shift behind her as he returned back to his human form, standing a few inches over his sister. He cast a hand into his hair, fingers brushing the strands to fluff them out a bit, only adding to the sporadic nature of it. He let out a huff and stretched, eyes remaining closed for the time being as he stood behind his sister. He let her do all the talking for them both, something he knew she had zero issues with.

Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII
 
Last edited:

RageFactorXIII

The Flake
The young man was on his way to pass by another group of potential DWMA students, a blonde haired girl with a cloak and white haired girl with a long blade slung across her back. They were an interesting pair to those unused to seeing how Academy dressed, but to Llewellyn the two girls were simply people who were going to save the people of this world from the threats that plagued it. That was the purpose of DWMA students, a purpose that Llewellyn had failed two years prior yet Lady Allison has been adamant about him travelling down this path for a reason that was beyond his understanding. Llewellyn gave an imperceptible shake of his head to clear those thoughts from his mind. He had a duty to fulfill: attending the school for the day. Everything else could wait until after school hours when he returned to the Galant household to serve Lord Titus his tea.

Though, just as the young man was nearing the two girls one of them, the white haired one, called for him. All previous thoughts rid themselves from Llewellyn's mind as his head swiveled to face her and his feet carried himself towards her. Llewellyn felt his lips turn upwards into a polite smile when he was within what was considered a normal distance for a conversation. Then, Lady Helena's training fully took effect as he felt himself bend forwards with his right palm pressed to his heart, forming a rather formal bow. "How may I serve you?" The words that left his lips were calm and measured, even though the young man felt tired after speaking them. This was going to lead to him disappointing Lady Allison's wishes again, just as it had last year and the year before. Still, Llewellyn simply could not find it within himself to break away from Lady Helena's training for it was all Llewellyn was.
 

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Alice Drake
1590759565111.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Phayne Phayne (Mentioned)

Alice was up top with various other students, many talking among themselves while a large man-presumably a teacher- was leaning up against one of the columns of the building, keeping an eye out on the students. It didnt take long for someone to approach her, which caused her to turn and raise her eyebrow as this girl with white locks began to tell the Meister about her breakfast, cloak, and her deepest darkest secret. How does she even know about my Madness? Is it that obvious? Unless she's using soul perception..which would make her a meister. Now the blonde felt like she had to watch her back with this one. "I'm...surprised you know what I had for breakfast." she said before her eyes shifted to the sword on her back and then back, continuing to speak "Dont worry so much about my cloak. It's just for when I travel. I never planned on using it in battle. Causes too many issues. But it is nice to meet you, Elvena and Elias." Stein. The infamous name. No doubt great grand children. I havent seen that old man since I was a child... Pops introduced me once when he went to him for something. He was scary at the time... "I'm Alice Drake. You can make up a nickname as you go. I dont mind too much." so her brother was the sword. He looked pretty cool, his form matched his sister well, which was interesting.

Elvy had called over another person while also calling out what he was just as she did with her. Alice looked over to follow her gaze and noticed a tall boy with blonde hair, much like her own. But much longer and seemingly taken care of as if hours were spent on it. He looked like a prince almost. A descendant of Hiro possibly? probably not...Never knew till you asked. While moving out of the girl's way, she noticed her brother shifting into his human form, revealing his larger form compared to his sister. He looked like he worked out more to keep himself in shape. His spiky hair making it easy to spot him in crowds. Her emerald green eyes then shot over to the blonde man who suddenly asked how he may serve them with a butler-like bow and vibe. "Wait what?" she asked, entirely caught off guard on what he had just asked Did I hear him right? her attention shifted to the siblings and then back to the blonde "Uhh...I dont think you have to...act like a butler in front of us.." she said with a sweat drop and a nervous laugh "We're students, hopefully classmates on top of that." poor guy, was he treated like a butler at home? Surely not...He looked perfectly taken care of "I'm Alice, this is Elvena and Elias." she pointed her thumb to the pair "What's your name?" it didnt take her long to notice a blue hood to come into her view slowly coming up the stairs of the DWMA. Another student! This was already getting more and more exciting.​
 

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧



It was dark. Except one small light that hung over Liam's head and shined down on him. He was opening his eyes and regaining his conscious. When he tried moving, he couldn't. "What the hell?" He tried moving more which only proved useless. That's when he noticed he was in a chair, tied up. "What the-- When did this happen? Where am I?"

He kept on trying to break free. "Helloooo?" He called out, trying to figure out if anyone was there. Finally something did appear, but it wasn't human. A human-sized duck with human legs and arms stepped out of the shadows with a jar of peanut butter. When Liam saw this his eyes enlarged and his heart skipped a beat. He lost complete control of his breathing and began freaking out, trying to break free. The duck slowly walked towards Liam, opening the peanut butter jar as he went.

When he finally reached Liam, he scooped out a handful of peanut butter with his hand. "No! Get away!" A mysterious duck behind Liam forced his mouth open with unbelievable strength. "AAAAAAAAH!!!" Was all that could be heard as Liam struggled to form words. The duck with peanut butter in his hand began reaching his hand towards Liam's mouth. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! EEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" At this point he couldn't even move his body.

The duck with peanut butter wiped the peanut butter he had on his hand on the roof of Liam's mouth. "OOOOOOOOAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!" The male went from a scream to a shriek. He felt trapped. He couldn't handle it. Finally the duck gave him a malicious grin and ironically gave him the bird.


"AAH!" Liam shot up from his bed with enlarged eyes filled with tears. "Huh?" He looked around and noticed he was in his bedroom. "I seriously need to see someone about these nightmares." Looking at the time, he realized he had to get to a school orientation. He got out of bed and proceeded to get ready. When he was done he made himself some pancakes and ate before leaving.

When he stepped outside he noticed the weather. It was not too hot and not too cool. A nice warmth covered his body. "If ever there was a day to fight a bear, this would be the perfect day to do it." He said randomly. On his walk to school Liam passed by various different buildings, shops, establishments, and people. He could see his new school all the way in the distance. He finally made it and stood upon the infamous flight of stairs which he didn't somehow know about.

"You've got to be kidding me." Without anymore thought he begin making his way to the top of the stairs. When he got to the top he groaned and looked up fully at his new school and all the other students streaming in. "Damn. I'm gonna have to do that everyday? Overkill if you ask me." He said aloud. That's when he noticed a group of students conversing and thought he'd join them.

To possibly make some acquaintances before classes. He approached the small group of students. "Yo." He said with a raised hand. "The name's Star. Liam Star. We're gonna get to know each other real well."


Liam Star


Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kyuubey Kyuubey
Mood: Neutral, chill.
Location: Top of DWMA stairs.


code by yousmelldead



MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION

It was dark. Except one small light that hung over Liam's head and shined down on him. He was opening his eyes and regaining his conscious. When he tried moving, he couldn't. "What the hell?" He tried moving more which only proved useless. That's when he noticed he was in a chair, tied up. "What the-- When did this happen? Where am I?" He kept on trying to break free. "Helloooo?" He called out, trying to figure out if anyone was there. Finally something did appear, but it wasn't human. A human-sized duck with human legs and arms stepped out of the shadows with a jar of peanut butter. When Liam saw this his eyes enlarged and his heart skipped a beat. He lost complete control of his breathing and began freaking out, trying to break free. The duck slowly walked towards Liam, opening the peanut butter jar as he went. When he finally reached Liam, he scooped out a handful of peanut butter with his hand. "No! Get away!" A mysterious duck behind Liam forced his mouth open with unbelievable strength. "AAAAAAAAH!!!" Was all that could be heard as Liam struggled to form words. The duck with peanut butter in his hand began reaching his hand towards Liam's mouth. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH!! EEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" At this point he couldn't even move his body. The duck with peanut butter wiped the peanut butter he had on his hand on the roof of Liam's mouth. "OOOOOOOOAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!!!" The male went from a scream to a shriek. He felt trapped. He couldn't handle it. Finally the duck gave him a malicious grin and ironically gave him the bird.

"AAH!" Liam shot up from his bed with enlarged eyes filled with tears. "Huh?" He looked around and noticed he was in his bedroom. "I seriously need to see someone about these nightmares." Looking at the time, he realized he had to get to a school orientation. He got out of bed and proceeded to get ready. When he was done he made himself some pancakes and ate before leaving. When he stepped outside he noticed the weather. It was not too hot and not too cool. A nice warmth covered his body. "If ever there was a day to fight a bear, this would be the perfect day to do it." He said randomly. On his walk to school Liam passed by various different buildings, shops, establishments, and people. He could see his new school all the way in the distance. He finally made it and stood upon the infamous flight of stairs which he didn't somehow know about. "You've got to be kidding me." Without anymore thought he begin making his way to the top of the stairs. When he got to the top he groaned and looked up fully at his new school and all the other students streaming in. "Damn. I'm gonna have to do that everyday? Overkill if you ask me." He said aloud. That's when he noticed a group of students conversing and thought he'd join them. To possibly make some acquaintances before classes. He approached the small group of students. "Yo." He said with a raised hand. "The name's Star. Liam Star. We're gonna get to know each other real well."

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kyuubey Kyuubey
Mood: Neutral, chill.
Location: Top of DWMA stairs.
 
Last edited:

RageFactorXIII

The Flake
Llewellyn rose from his bow shortly after the other girl had addressed him. After he had returned to his standing position, Llewellyn had noticed that the blade on the white haired girl's back was no where to be seen and in its place was a boy with hair that seemed unusually spiky. The boy must have been a weapon, it was the only thing that made sense. Still, he could not focus his thoughts towards that right now for he still had to introduce himself to his betters. "I am Llewellyn Artain-Galant. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." The young man had purposely chosen to not respond to Lady Alice's other two comments because both were incorrect and it was not Llewellyn's place to correct anyone. He was more than likely going to be attending the same class as these two for that was simply how his luck went. Additionally, Llewellyn was certain that at some point one of these individuals would make a request of him and Llewellyn would inevitably agree to carry out their task, just as he had for the past two years for his other classmates.

Something caught in Llewellyn's peripherals so the young man turned his head ever so slightly to look at the newest distraction. It was another boy, but unlike the spiky blonde weapon, this one had deep red hair that reminded Llewellyn of blood. The next thing Llewellyn noticed about this newcomer was his eyes, they were not the same color. Still, Llewellyn was not bothered by this since he had once seen a student missing an arm and their Weapon Partner. The young man allowed himself a breath and a moment of nothing while he closed his eyes to clear his thoughts once more. The red haired male had introduced himself and it was Llewellyn's duty to respond in kind, even if the repetition was unwelcome. "I am Llewellyn Artain-Galant. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Japanime Japanime Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey
 
Last edited:

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
Arthur and the Realization

There is a certain energy that comes with excited anticipation. Similar to the feeling of perfectly parrying an attack you saw coming, this energy is similar to, yet separate from, the excitement itself. This energy is made more interesting when the object of anticipation is more than a single action, but a change in lifestyle that would take a person one step closer to their dream. This is the energy that coursed through young Arthur Jackson Andreas-Xavier's entire being as he struggled to sit still while eating breakfast. It's not like he could help it, he was about to start at the DWMA, one of the last morally upright places one could live a warrior's life! It's an odd thing to want, especially as a teenager, but people say it runs in the family. He had been living in Death City in one of the student apartments for the past week or so, since his parents shipped out, and every day the anticipation was electric. He had done his best to prepare, done all the paperwork, kept a routine of maintenance exercises and reviewed everything he thought he would need to know going in. Thus, after winning the challenge of willpower that was eating his grain cereal and fruit while remaining seated, he set off confident there was no obstacle he could not face!

There is a certain energy that comes with being wrong. Similar to a massive hand gripping your torso, this energy is a strange mix of fear and embarrassment. Perhaps it's not energy at all, and more like pressure. This was an understated version of what Arthur felt as he approached the DWMA. How could he have been so stupid? So unprepared, not that anything could have prepared him for this. Perhaps he knew all along, but the cruelty of his subconscious put him in a state of denial that led him to neglect one glaring detail. There was one obstacle he may not be able to face. One challenge too insurmountable. One fatal flaw in his plan to fulfill his dream...

Other people.

They were everywhere. Wherever he looked there were more. Engaged in conversations too numerous to keep track of. How could he have forgotten that the DWMA would have other students? Maybe his subconscious was trying to protect him, since if he thought about how many people would be here, he may not have left his apartment. Didn't change the fact he wanted to leave now. No, he thought to himself. I have to see this through, if I don't make eye contact with anyone and stay out of everyone's way for the next year, I migh- Oh God, yep, that was eye contact, walk faster... Okay, they're gone, new plan, I will-NOT BUMP INTO ANYONE! That was close, wait, now I'm in their way... This train of thought would continue for several eternity-feeling seconds as Arthur weaved his way through the truthfully small crowd and very few times actually being anywhere close to in people's way. That is, until his footing betrayed him. If this was a battle, his instincts would have corrected this blunder, but apparently they too rebelled against him. Thus he found himself colliding with another student, who was engaged in their own conversation. With his face frozen in a state of horror, his voice then decided to join the anti-Arthur resistance, causing little more than a squeak to exit his mouth. Through all this his first thought was: So this is what dying is like? huh.
 

Phayne

[▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬]




[Location: Bottom Half of Stairs] [ Mentions: Charlie Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31 ] [Interactions: N/A]​

  • Body splayed out across the entirety of his double sized mattress, the duvet had long ago been kicked onto the floor in preference of the crisp coldness. Like the serene embrace of a snow angel, the gentle touch of cold that radiated from his AC tickled at his exposed skin, covering him almost entirely save for the elephant themed trunks pitching a tent that covered his most valued possessions. His right forearm pressed against his forehead, Alcross had attempted to fight off the unwanted invader of first dawn; the radiant glow of the sun peaking in at him through the smallest of gaps in his curtains; the ray assaulting him at just the right spot as it hovered right above his eye. A worthy adversary that was gradually winning the fight amidst the appearance of its allies.

    The first. The sound of an over enthusiastic cockerel crowing in the early morning had negated the need for an alarm clock, the device sitting upon Alcross's bedside table as more of a paperweight than anything else. It was a case of nature outwitting modernisation, this douche of a rooster taking it upon himself to always get the first word in the morning. Had Alcross been the violent type he'd have shown that cock who was the bigger man, his Microphone easily able to 'out-crow' the blasted bird. Alas, Alcross wasn't the type and he had simply learned to deal with the noise in other ways, the still half asleep boy rolling over to the far side of his bed, back turned to the window as he pulled a second pillow over to cover his exposed ear.

    The Second. A more recent opponent in the battle of morning slumber was the sound of crows, the devilish birds apparently deciding to make a nest nearby, their cawing a retaliation to the cockerel's own crowing. Like the wars of old, It was a battle of the Avian s, Crow vs Chicken to see who could be the more annoying of the two in the early light. Both were worthy of the title in Alcross's opinion as they continued to bicker back and forth with one another; Alcross's eyes opening slightly as he struggled to remain in sleep's embrace. The flashing red time of his alarm clock a blur to his half opened eyes.

    Beyond that was the faint light of the hallway, its dim radiance peeking through the small gap of his partially opened door, a faint sign to show that someone in the family had at least attempted to wake him up at one point or at the very least peered through his door like some kind of perverted creep. Alcross's free hand instinctively went to cover his tower, as his mind briefly lingered on the idea of somebody watching him as he slept. It was now that he was slowly awakening that he could hear the faint sound of music coming from beyond his door; the jazz like music echoing through the walls of the building.

    Yes, Alcross and his parents lived in the flats behind the building of the Bellagio, the building being split into two, connected only by the office on the second floor. The Bellagio and the living facilities were at total of three floors, the 3rd floor being off limits to the guest, the 2nd joining the two buildings via the office room and the whole first floor being the Bellagio's main floor, with the exclusion of the stairwell that lead to the house from the back alley.

    The famed nightspot the Bellagio had in recent years etched its way into becoming a popular attraction of Death Vegas. A hit among the young as well as the old depending on what night you went to visit. Last night in particular had been quite the event, his parents taking it upon themselves to throw an 'All drinks are free from Midnight till dawn" event in order to celebrate their Son's first day at the DWMA, though considering he had managed to shut himself in his room before midnight, that had basically just turned into an excuse for his parents to throw an audacious party. Much to Alcross's chagrin, who despite his best attempts at evading had been forced to down at least two celebratory shots.

    Groaning and forcing himself up into a seating position on his bed, the still groggy boy had began to wipe the sleep from his eyes, the rest of his body synchronising to the less enthusiastic state that had long since become his default settings. Glancing down, Alcross waited a few minutes for the last bit to synchronise before standing up, the boy grabbing a discarded shirt from his hamper as he started to make his way down the hallway to where the music was coming from; stopping as he made it to the conjoined office room. The door to the main floor of the Bellagio was wide open as the sound of Jazz became ever louder the closer he got; a sign that someone was still in the bar yet it was highly unlikely that any guests were still here, considering the office room door being wide open.

    Though Alcross wasn't going to risk walking into a bar in only a shirt and boxers on the off chance that a few people were still lingering about.With his parents love for the music and parties, it was hard not to suspect this possibility. Instead, he made his way towards the kitchen, doing a full 180 degree turn and walking away from the office room. The faint aroma of Scrambled eggs and sausages wafting through the air the closer he got.

    Resting upon the kitchen counter and protected by a plastic cover, a plate of scrambled eggs, frankfurters, toast and a bowl of beans waiting for him, a pitcher of water next to it; the liquid cold as beads of condensation still trickled down the glass container. Next to it a note.


    "Alcross Sweetheart,
    In the event mommy and daddy are unable to move after last nights celebrations, here is a freshly made breakfast two of our guest's made. We both wish you the best of luck on your first day at the DWMA and hope that you find a worthy meister. If not, you are always welcome to stay with us and hone your talents as an instrument.

    Love Mommy, Daddy, Celine and Dion
    XOXOXO
    P.S.
    Celine and Dion made breakfast."

    Alcross didn't even react to the absurdity in the note; their outrageous behaviour especially when under the influence was nothing new to him. Instead, he placed it to one side and began to eat. Not even second guessing the food cooked by two complete strangers. The scrambled eggs and baked beans in particular standing out for the way they had been seasoned. Whoever this Celine and Dion were, they did know how to cook and Alcross soon found himself wishing for seconds as he began to wash the dishes; a glance at the clock showing him just how much time he had left before he had to leave.



 
Last edited:

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

It was a saying that Shinobu had learned from her job at the Florist's, something about patterns repeating themselves throughout a person's life. Her boss had mentioned it when referring to a previous young lady who worked their with a stoic look about her that seemed to remind her of Shinobu. While she was flattered that the Florist saw their time together so fondly, Shinobu couldn't reciprocate the sentiment.

Just this morning she woke up in the student dorms, a far cry from the back of the flower shop where she'd been staying before she enrolled. And that was a far cry from the apartment she'd tried sharing beforehand. Now she was all on her own, getting up and making her own food, readying her daily assortment of bouquets, assembling an outfit that was formal yet eye-catching enough not to blend in to a crowd, adjusting her mask to fit just right. This kind of morning routine was nowhere near what she'd done before... sans the outfit, she'd been prepping her outfits for longer than she could remember.

The point was, as she leaned a bouquet over her shoulder and set out for her first day at DWMA , she couldn't help but consider how different things were from the past.

With one-gloved hand in her pocket and her feet carrying her towards the Academy courtyard with long strides, Shinobu found her mind drifting away from her. This would be where she'd finally put her skills to the test, get the Meister training she'd been missing out on for years. But it was also where she'd have to start using a Demon Weapon, the one thing missing from her future as a master Meister. Looking up at the school that towered over the city as she walked, Shinobu considered the task placed before her. She and that Demon Weapon would aim to transform them into a death scythe. To do that, they'd need ninety-nine Kishin Eggs and the soul of a witch.

Shaking her head as she arrived at the courtyard, Shinobu reminded herself that the first problem would be the greatest. Even as someone who'd managed to defeat corrupted souls before, she'd never been able to actually deal with them fully without a Demon Weapon. Wielding someone else, that would be her true challenge first and foremost.

Pausing, she looked up and over the crowd of assembled students, among them was a Demon Weapon she could wield, and she knew it. There was no need to rush it, she'd trust the staff to understand the necessities of a grace period before partner duos started springing up. Until then Shinobu could just feel out how things were playing and-

All of a sudden her eyes locked onto something, soon she turned and began approaching a specific student with an extremely long pony-tail that nearly touched the ground. She was laughing at something the guy next to her said, only for her laugh to be interrupted as she glanced to the side and took note of the bouquet suddenly being offered to her.

"Here." Shinobu stated, nodding to the bouquet.

Raising an eyebrow, the girl took the bouquet before looking to her with confusion, "Thanks, what is it for-?"

"Don't do it!" the guy with her suddenly said as he tried planting himself between them

But Shinobu was already shrugging at the question, "For having that melody-like laugh of yours, obviously." she stated plainly "I completely lost my train of thought at the sound of it."

Throwing his hands up in the air, the guy groaned before gesturing to her as he glanced back to his companion, "Don't take it seriously, I hear she's been doing that with girls all over the city!"

"Mostly warranted, I'd say." Shinobu noted as he looked back to her.

"Listen pal," he said while jerking a thumb back to his companion "Me and her have been together for months now."

"A-Are you getting jealous?" his companion asked with a smirk before giggling again, before he could defend himself Shinobu let out a heavy breath.

"That laugh again." she said to herself before looking at him "You want me to pass you the Bouquet so you could give it to her instead? Either way, a laugh that sweet needs some noticing."

Before he could argue the fact, his companion pulled him away into the crowd. Shinobu wasn't planning to follow, despite her words a single bouquet was usually all that was needed. Despite what some people thought she only had so many of them, so a single bouquet to a beauty a day would have to be the cut-off point unless she found a way to grow more. Just before she turned away to find somewhere to ponder such an exploit, something bumped into her from the side. Shinobu lost her balance, but managed to slide a foot back and ground herself before her attacker could drag them both to the ground with their sheer momentum.

Reaching up, Shinobu checked to make sure her mask hadn't been shifted from the impact. Upon confirming that it hadn't moved a bit, she heard an odd squeaking noise coming from her side and glanced over to find her 'Attacker' practically frozen in place against her. Slipping one hand into her pocket, Shinobu looked him up and down for a moment.

"This some kind of weird hazing thing students get up to around here?" she asked him bluntly, wondering if he was even able to hear her through the panic etched into his features "Cuz you might be doing it wrong."

( Hubub101 Hubub101 )
 

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
Arthur and the Apology

I expected dying to hurt more. Wait, hazing? Who is this person? I think I saw them a moment ago. Yeah, when I explicitly noted how NOT to bump into her. That turned out great. Ankles, we will have words. But wait, if she's here, and I can hear her, that means I'm not dead? Crap. Okay, no big deal, I can just walk awa-oh she's starring at me. Wait, was she that tall earlier? No, I'm on the ground. That's right, I fell. Crap. She's still starring. Is this what an expectant stare looks like? Cool mask. Wait, she asked a question, right? Was I supposed to answer it? Makes sense, that's how questions work. Though not always. So which is it? Doesn't matter. I have no ties to this person, I am not obligated to stay and answer anything. But if I leave that would be rude, and I can't be rude on orientation day! This may very well be a future classmate. So as it turns out, I am obligated to stay. On the other hand, I bumped into her, which is rude in and of itself. So that ship as sailed. No. As said, this was orientation day and this was a potential classmate. The last thing I need is an enemy. What do I do? How do I undo being rude? I can't, that would require powers over time, which would be a whole new breed of problematic. Though one that seems easier than this. What do I do? Wait a minute, there is a thing for this. A phrase you say when you do something negative unintentionally. What was that again? Why can't I think?!? Oh, right, I'm being stared at. Cool mask. Wait, what's under it? Oh God, she's laughing at me isn't she? Problem for later, right? right, yes. I need to apologize. Wait, that's what it's called! Great, how do I do that? Why won't the words come to me? I've apologized before, everyone has. But I'm drawing a blank! Wait, how much time has passed? Oh God, if I don't say something right now, I'd be being rude again. Can an apology account for two instances or rudeness? NO TIME!

Arthur had no way of knowing how long his panicked internal monologue had taken, but he prayed he still had more time. Grappling with his willpower, he put his mental might into reclaiming himself from whatever internal alliance had decided to make a fool of him. The battle was hard fought, but Arthur was able to reclaim his voice. His footing still eluded him, but one victory at a time would be enough. Unfortunately, the energy spent reclaiming his voice was energy not spent remembering how to say sorry. But he had to say something. With no time to choose his words, Arthur blurted out the simple truth: "I AM TRYING TO APOLOGIZE!" Ah, yes, he had also forgotten to adjust his tone. Already in overdrive, he was able to recognize that was also rude, so he followed up with, "I'am'sorry'I'didn't'mean'to'yell'I'just'forgot'how'to'apologize'I'am'really'sorry'I'can'not'think'of'the'words'you'are'supposed'to'say'I'am'not'trying'to'be'rude-" Suddenly out of breath, he took a deep inhale, and in so doing realized this time he had forgotten to adjust his pace, having spewed his follow-up apology in the space of one breath at the speed that defines a genre of music.

This was going great.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
 

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Rin Hagihara
1590791551732.png

The door gently squeaked, only for a head to poke their head in and reveal her little sister Hanako. With large red eyes, she moved closer to her sister's bed, giggling softly at her sleeping sister's situation. Her dark locks sprawled out all over the bed, and some even hanging off the side. Hanako reached her small hands and gently tapped her sister "Rin..." she said softly, tilting her head while her older sister groaned a bit and shifted in bed "Rin you have to get up." again, Hanako tapped her while climbing onto the bed "You have school today, remember?" climbing on top of her sister, she began to poke at her nose with a smile on her face before Rin hid her face with the pillow. Causing the young sibling to pout "Rin! You have to get up or you're going to be late!" Hanako tried to move the pillow from her sister's face, only for her to suddenly be tickled and release a loud squeal of laughter. "R-Rin!! Hahahahaha!!!" she squirmed and flopped over to the side while her sister continued to tickle her.Rin pulled her head from the pillow and continued to tickle her younger sister "This is what you get for waking me up, Hanako! Tickle fight!" she said, going more crazy with her tickles, her sister screaming, squirming and laughing.

About five minutes have passed and Rin allowed her sister to run out of the room filled with giggles before changing into her clothes. Today was the day of orientation at the DWMA, the place that trains Weapons and Meisters to kill off Kishins of the world. Looking at herself in her full body mirror, she made sure everything was perfect before taking care of her hair and putting it in pigtails as usual. This didnt take too long as she finally made her way to the dining room where food was awaiting her. A bowl of fruit with some oats and a glass of water for her, where as her little sister had waffles with syrup and some sausage. Rin was more of a healthy eater and her mom didnt mind it. Beginning to eat, she listened to her family converse, asking how the girls slept, if breakfast was good. To all of these questions, Rin just nodded and continued to eat because she knew she had limited time. It didnt take her long to eat as she excused herself from the table and gathered her plates, moving them to the sink "I'll be heading out, mom, dad, Hanako. I cant be late on the first day." with that said, she headed to the front door and slipped her shoes on "I'll be back later!" she called out before leaving her home and heading to the school.

Determination.

Determination was written all over her face as she headed to the school. People littered the streets, though it wasnt crowded. She weaved in and out between people before she finally made it to the bottom of the stairs of the large school that sat up top. Crimson eyes lifted up as she clenched her fists The first trial of the day. This is fine. stairs, everyone hated stairs, but it had to be done to get to her destination. So, Rin began to make her way up the stairs, ascending to the top where no doubly students were awaiting. It felt like it was taking years to get to the top, even passing a guy in a blue coat along the way ( Phayne Phayne ) . But eventually she finally got to the end, only to hear someone already yelling about apologizing. "What kid is even screaming like that?" she began to look around and notice a kid on the ground while a rather tall woman looked down at him ( Hubub101 Hubub101 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter mentioned briefly) She then continued to scan the area even more and spotted another group that happened to be talking among themselves. ( Kyuubey Kyuubey Japanime Japanime RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII ) An audible tch had left her lips as she put her hands on her hips I shouldnt be surprised that these people are already making groups. she thought to herself​
 

Wolfytoons31

Beautiful Disaster


Jinx Russo
[Location: DWMA's Bottom of the Stairs / Interactions: Phayne Phayne ]

d78ff2b973594c95be20ea45bb5800c2.jpg
Jinx woke up with a large energy drink, and within ten minutes, chugged the whole thing whereas the aluminum can, was tossed aside somewhere in the confines of his room. He slid into the bathroom precisely snatching his toothbrush in front of the mirror and following the rhythm of the song began to sing. A boisterous teen within the Evans family with talent somehow generated to this. Jinx is probably the quirkiest among his family who is questionable. As he poured his evident excitement to start school, his parents below, in the kitchen, having breakfast. His mother, Hazel, always in a pair of Teashades, an ashtray nearby as she smokes and enjoys her coffee. "There he goes again playing that song and doing his slip and slide." She grumbled. "Heh, he's excited about school. Who wouldn't be? It's a special school. He should be honored." Donovan commented. "I get that, but every day for the past two weeks? He's been practicing his routine for this day, but how long until he actually drops it?" She sighs. "Hell if I know." Casually, Donovan sips his coffee. The level of bass was enough to irk the male. "I might have a talk with him later."

A few minutes after his daily routine, Jinx descends the stairs greeted by his huskies, Archie and Rex. The weapon boy squats and nuzzles both of them while baby-talking his puppies. "Awe, who's my good boys? Yes, you are~ and good morning to you too." He cooed. "Stop babying those dogs and eat you brat." Hazel scolded. "Now eat before you run off to school." The tone of voice signaled his mother's annoyance. He had disturbed her peace. To Jinx that usually meant to 'shut up and do as she says.' Her authority was terrifying than his father. Even dad will agree. "Sorry, I got excited. I didn't mean to ruin your morning." He plopped down in his seat, plate served and ready to chow down. "Today is a big day and we want your energized...well that's taken care of, but I mean do your best to uphold the Evans name. I'm sure Shinigami will keep their eye on you, so try not to embarrass us." The raven-haired mood flipped as his father lectured about the name. He never asked to be part of the family or be who he is. Sometimes he felt ashamed to even be himself. Everyone is calm and collected with their own quirks while he was more of a black sheep than anyone, he felt. All he wanted was to have fun and express his worth instead of brandishing a name that was made over two-hundred years ago. The chatter between his mother and father was tuned out as Jinx poked his eggs. They were at it again. Comparing Alcross to him. The natural talent and grace he carries as if he was meant to be followed as an example. That wasn't Jinx. Neither is this legacy and yet burdened, he agreed to the conditions just to at least be seen. Even a little.

The depressing thoughts were shaken away, his eyes turn to the clock deciding to leave a little early and avoid the topic of Alcross. "Um...I better go. Orientation starts soon." He started. "You haven't even eaten much off your plate." To ease his mother's mind, Jinx bit into his toast and walked away, headphones thrown over his head, and muff his ears before saying "goodbye". The room was always left unsettled as his parents ponder as to why Jinx always grows distant when Alcross is mentioned.

Instantly, the peppy scythe began singing to another song with so much emotion or rather...he was singing so loud people on the street looked at him like a nut job. He did a few twirls while doing some air guitar strumming. Headbanging as his eyes lights up gaining a closer view of the academy. The sun peeking from behind as if giving it a halo effect. He couldn't agree more with the scenery. That is until a certain someone whom he has avoided for three months until today. Jinx's face contorts to horror recognizing the shrimp from a short distance and even his tired expression. He gapes, standing just ten feet across from his cousin, Alcross mortified. "Are you...freaking kidding me? You're here too? NO! NO NO NO NO NOOOOO! This is B.S!" The lad ruffles his hair in frustration. "I worked hard to get accepted. This is a spit to my face." He dropped to his knees dramatically as a gloom effect engulfs his body. "No, wait! You're probably just here because your dumbass is in the NOT class, right?" The idea has him cracking up and holding his stomach. "That is hilarious and believable! I mean when the hell have you ever picked up anything in your lazy ass time? Wow, trying to beat me, yet you failed? That's gold, buddy." He sighed wiping a tear off his eye. "Wait till my parents hear about their favorite nephew. Evans my ass."







 

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
Her 'attacker' lay before her, staring up at her for what felt like minutes but was actually probably just a few seconds. If Shinobu had guessed right in that this was some kind of hazing attempt, it was even worst than she'd expected. Someone had to have set him up or dared him to do it, because with the way he was gawking there was absolutely no way this was intentional. Sure he could just be doing a bit right now, but his actions seemed far too convincingly horrified for that. Shinobu had seen plenty of mortified faces in her time, and this right here? This was definitely one of them.

So perhaps she shouldn't have been surprised when he blurted out that he was attempting to apologize. Having not given a single inch of ground in the unofficial staring contest that had been started between them, Shinobu took that moment to slowly blink as she reached behind her head and smoothed her hair down a bit. She really should've anticipated this, clearly she was baring witness to someone absolutely rife with the jitters. The high-speed manner in which he spewed out his apology only went on to further prove her hypothesizing, and suddenly her confusion turned to silent deliberation. She glanced around and noted that he'd drawn the eye of several students.

It only took her about two seconds of mulling it over before she pulled her other hand out of her pocket, "Geez, man... Apology accepted, so how about..?"

Bending down a bit, Shinobu took hold of his hand and hauled him back up on to his feet in one clean motion, catching him in her other hand before attempting to brush him off a bit, "Yeah... that's better. Got tons of guys and girls around us, don't want them seeing you like this straight out of the gate. Try an introduction next time."

Taking a step back, she looked him over for a bit before glancing back around them a for a moment before turning back to him and checking her mask again, "Hey... I'm Shinobu." she said before reaching over to pat him on the shoulder "You're turn, pal."

Folding her arms, she leaned her head back and waited whilst staring him down once again.

( Hubub101 Hubub101 )
 

The Elder

Peace
1590785525676.png
1590785867457.pngRING RING RING! The sound of an obnoxious alarm clock, blared through the Rung household, waking up the young Meister for his big day. Slowly waking up from his peaceful slumber with a grumpy expression, was no one other than Marcus Rung. He slams his hand onto this alarm clock, hitting it with his soul force, breaking it into pieces. "Why?? Just why? All I wanted to do was sleep in and relax, but no. Ma and Gramps forcing me to attend the academy." Marcus says turning over in his bed, slowly sitting up. He looks around his room, frowning at the messiness. His clothes were piled up against the wall separated between clean and dirty, there were records, cd's, and paper with lyrics on them all over the floor. "I really need to clean this room, the weekend was busy." He says with a yawn. He slowly started making his way out of his bed, and starts picking up his music collection off of the floor. Though before he could fully get started his mother barges in, "Boy!! Get up it time for you...". She stopped mid sentence as she noticed her son Marcus was standing out of his bed in his boxers. "Oh you're awake, that's new." She says smirking. "Good morning to you too mama." He says going back to picking up his collection. "Oh good morning baby." She says walking up giving him a hug. "Are you ready for today? It's gonna be a big day." "Yeah, I guess. Wish I could sleep in though." "Well you can't so suck it up. Now clean your room, take a shower and get dressed. I'll have breakfast for you to-go." She says smacking the back of his head before she left. "I love you." "Yeah, love ya too." He says rubbing the back of his head.

It took Marcus about thirty minutes to clean up his entire room. The place was spotless, with only his clean clothes on his bed waiting for him to fold when he returns home. "Finally I'm done. Now let's get ready for today, and I already know what outfit I'm wearing. I'm definitely about to pop out on my first day." He says walking towards his record player. "Now what to play, what to play. Ah-ha! This one." He says grabbing the record and setting it up for a constant repeat. "This will get the day going." Record With his music now booming through his room and possible the house, Marcus starts his process of getting ready. Fifteen-twenty minutes later, he steps out now fresh, clean, and smelling divine. Music still booming, he starts his process getting dressed and putting on his outfit hand picked for his first day. Finally finished, Marcus was dressed, and ready to go. Only thing next was to eat his breakfast. It was time to see what his mother whipped up in the kitchen for hi. He stops his music, grabbing his head phones and left his room. He heads start for the kitchen, where his mom was cleaning up. "Oooo don't you look nice. You're the spitting image of your father, you know that." "Yeah ma, I know. You tell me that everyday." "That's because it's true. He would've been proud of this day. Now I don't want to keep you waiting so grab your food from the microwave, some juice from the fridge, and get the hell out my house." She says smacking him again on the back of his head. "Ma, you gone stop hitting me." He declares grabbing a breakfast burrito wrapped in aluminum foil from the microwave. "I wont do such thing cause I'm the mama, now go. I love you." She says before leaving the kitchen. "Love you too, butthole." He says muttering the final words to himself. Before leaving the kitchen, Marcus grabs to bottle of apple juice, placing them both in his pockets.

Leaving his crib, Marcus places his headphones on, blasting some hip-hop beats. He walks through the insane streets of Death City heading straight for the giant landmark that is the DWMA. Living about ten minutes away from the school, Marcus was already staring at the insanely tall staircase before him as he finished his burrito. "They really need to make some damn escalators for this shit. Don't nobody have time to be walking up this many stair every god damn day." He says making his dreadful hike towards the top. Finishing the burrito, he balls up the aluminum foil placing it in his pocket and pulls out one of his bottle of juice. Music still booming, he reaches the top finishing his one bottle. Looking around his noticed a variety of folks, some misters others were weapons. Marcus cared not to look into their soul, mainly cause it's best to get a more interactive first impression. He took his headphones off and everything around him became clear. The voices and commotion all striking at once, making it tempting to drown them all out with his music yet again. Looking around, Marcus had to choose who exactly he wanted to speak to and that wouldn't be too much of a handful. Looking at the dude screaming at the top of his lungs, then towards the other dying of laughter. Yeah I'll pass on those too for now. It's too early for that. He thought to himself, as he continued to scan. He then comes across a black haired female standing off to the side with her hands on her hips. She's probably the stuck up, judgmental type. SHe'll be fun to mess with. He thought to himself grinning as he approached the girl. "Yo...good morning. Care for some juice??" He asked holding out his other bottle of apple juice.

Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21
Mention: Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31 Hubub101 Hubub101
 

Phayne

[▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬]




[Location: Bottom Half of Stairs] [ Mentions: Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 ] [Interactions: Jinx Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31 ]​


Alcross had made it about 1 fifth of the way up the stairs before he stopped, his slow ascencion to the top obvious as several other students overtook him on their way to the summit, the most recent a dark haired lass a few inches shorter than he was who had easily passed him. Though she hadn't been the only one to do so as the plethora of excited students rushed onward to their immediate futures; Alcross's slow pace a mere habit of his genuine lack of enthusiasm. He had no need to rush to the top and thus no need to exert himself more than he needed to. He'd get there when he got there, that was all that mattered.

"Are you...freaking kidding me? You're here too? NO! NO NO NO NO NOOOOO! This is B.S!"

Alas, stopping would prove to be a fatal mistake; his attention taken away from girl who had now doubled her distance from him and instead turning towards the voice that had called out to him. Almost instantly any displeasure that Alcross felt towards the stairs were instead channelled towards the source of his newfound irritation. He'd recognise that voice anywhere, the annoying tone of his equally annoying cousin coming from behind him; the boys shouts easily drawing the attention of several bystanders. 'What the hell?' thought Alcross as he glanced downwards to where Jinx stood, his taller cousin roughly 10 feet away from him, a mortified expression across his face which had honestly made Alcross want to smirk. Though he didn't. 'Why the hell is he here>.. are you serious right now? How come mum didn't say anything? I bet you she did this on purpose I can see her laughing to herself right now. Can this day get any worse?' these questions were rushing through his mind as he remained rooted to the spot.

"I worked hard to get accepted. This is a spit to my face."

Standing higher then Jinx, Alcross watched in silence as his cousin continued with his uproarious show, the teen falling upon his knee's in theatrics; a faint aura of doom and despair visible around him as he remained in that position for awhile, lamenting his misfortune. Alcross meanwhile remained deadpan, his emotions hidden by the indifferent expression that he unfortunately defaulted to in such situations. Though a hint of anger did appear momentarily as his brow raised, Alcross not taking this comment lightly. Granted considering the circumstances he was born in as well as the success of his parents, it only seemed natural to assume that he was born talented as well and considering his weapon gene, it was hard to argue against it. Praise and expectations that were unearned nor wanted were showered upon him for simply being born the way he was, yet it never was anywhere close to making Alcross feel accomplished. They were simply fake adulation that spat in the face of any effort he genuinely tried to put in, a dismissal to his work. It was inevitable that he'd stop trying, stop caring. What point would there have been to work hard if it was simply going to be dismissed as natural talent. What point was there trying to impress when they were already impressed with nothing?. Charlie didn't know how lucky he was, the joy of accomplishment, the joy of pushing himself to become better and the joy of striving for a genuine compliment. Alcross would swap shoes in a heartbeat,

Rather then chastising Jinx for his comments, Alcross in his deadpan expression merely remained quiet. He didn't need to argue his case anymore, it wouldn't have changed anything if he tried. It hand't worked the countless times before and he doubted that that would be any different now. His decision to become a demon weapon was his and his alone. His way of trying to rekindle that hunger and desire to achieve something; a feeling long since put to rest inside of him. Of course wanting to remain quiet and actually staying quiet were not as easily achieved and even his buttons had a limit to being pushed. There was no way he could not say anything now, no way for him to ignore his blessed cousin; an artist free from the constraints of elevated expectations. He wouldn't even come close to understanding Alcross's problems.

"No, wait! You're probably just here because your dumb ass is in the NOT class, right? That is hilarious and believable! I mean when the hell have you ever picked up anything in your lazy ass time? Wow, trying to beat me, yet you failed? That's gold, buddy Wait till my parents hear about their favorite nephew. Evans my ass."

Patiently waiting for Jinx's theatrics to end, Alcross had shifted his hand into the shape of his megaphone, his thumb appearing as a mic while a clenched fist quickly took the form of the large dish like horn. Alcross wasn't much of a shouter and he doubted that Jinx would hear him over his loud ramblings, it wasn't like he ever heard him without the megaphone anyway. For the past few years they have been at each other's throats, each trying to out do the other in whatever way possible. No doubt Charlie's words were influenced by their rivalry and no doubt Alcross's reactions would be as well.

"I'm in the E.A.T class, you jerk" he replied, though rather then having the desired effect of his voice being enhanced, the opposite effect had occurred and it merely came out like a whisper, barely louder than his normal voice. Glancing to the side, Alcross silently cursed himself as he saw the volume toggled to mute, an oversight that he'd try not to overlook in the future. Twiddling with the toggle, Alcross turned up the volume; clearing his throat as he did so, as he wanted Jinx to hear him through all that hair that covered his head. "I SAID, I AM IN THE E.A.T CLASS, YOU JERK" he repeated, though this time the sound was deafening as the volume was set to high. Alcross had merely intended to reply in a normal tone, just loud enough for Jinx to hear over his chastising. The results however were far different and an even bigger group of onlookers from below had stopped to look.

Embarrassed at the attention they had drawn, Alcross quickly changed his hand back to normal, pocketing it as he turned around to resume his journey upwards. The long he stayed interacting with Jinx, the likelier he was to catch his stupidity. He needed to distance himself.

"I worked hard as well.. " he silently muttered to himself as he continued onwards and upwards. clicking his tongue as his pace doubled. "Why can't they notice..."

.


 
Last edited:

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
Arthur and the Concept of Names

That... went a lot better than he expected. Not that Arthur was capable of expecting anything at this point, nor did he have any scale of how he was coming across. Bottom line was she accepted his apology. Unfortunately, this did surprisingly little to calm him down, as now that the rudeness crisis was temporarily resolved, every other crisis clamored for his attention. At first, his mind settled on the fact that he was standing up. That was neat, even though he didn't do that without help. He was glad his legs were being compliant again. While he barely noticed the physical contact, he more than noticed when she implied that he had drawn additional attention to himself and his idiocy. The notion cause him to straighten up and look around frantically. In reality, not everyone seemed to have noticed his blunder and even fewer gave it any mind. But as far as Arthur himself could see, every person within line of sight was actively concealing their amusement at his expense. Any semblance of a non-embarrassing reputation had been shattered. He would forever be know across the land as a bumbling fool, never to be taken seriously.

His new and dreadful train of thought crashed and burned when the poor victim of his clumsiness drew his attention, causing him to jump and refocus on the mask wearer. Her words sending his mind off to the races once more. Shinobu? What was that? She said she was one, but I've never heard of them. Was it a kind of student? Like weapons and meisters? Does it have to do with the mask? It's a cool mask, but what does it mean? Does it have to do wi- WHAT WAS THAT? Oh, that was her, patting me on the shoulder. What does that mean? Was it some kind of threat, like in that movie where a tap on the wrist meant you were about to get murdered? Was that this? No. No surely not. It was broad daylight in a highly populated area. So the chances of that being that were slim. Keeping my guard up anyway. Better safe tha- what was that? My turn? to what? Also, pal? She can't possibly consider me a pal, as in a friend. Was she just being nice? Or was that sarcasm? Circle back to that. Apparently it is my turn for something. Don't know what though. All she had said to prompt that was that she was a Shinobu, whatever that means. Wait. She also mentioned introductions, but that sounded like future advice rather than present prompting. Right? Doesn't matter. Bottom line is that it's my turn to say something and on top of that we haven't exchanged names yet. Don't want to be rude by neglecting that.

Thus, taking his best guess at what she meant, Arthur said, "I am a meister, or going to be anyway, if that's what you meant... May I ask your name? Mine is... ... ... Arthur!" The embarrassment of momentarily forgetting his name and the instant regret of bringing up names in the first place shown plainly on his face as he came to the conclusion the she probably didn't care his name.
 

Kyuubey

Perpetually Stoic
Elvena and Elias Stein

Elias opened one of his eyes, peering as the long haired boy started to address them like they were royalty, the bow he presented the group with rather odd. He sighed rather heavily, pivoting his entire frame to stare at the sky as if it was the most interesting thing in the courtyard, the nature of the guy’s introduction clearly peeving him. It reminded him of how everyone in their household spoke to Elvy. What kind of name is that? He thought to himself, arms crossing rather sternly. Elvy however blinked, lowering her notepad and peered at the guy known as Llewellyn. “ You know we are ‘meisters’, not your master right, Llewellyn? If you insist though, I can definitely play along. “ She shrugged absentmindedly, the smile tugging at her lips slowly starting to twitch as Alice introduced her and her brother for them. She resisted the urge to say something and instead pursed her lips, biting her tongue for the time being.
Her brother caught the ‘can you believe this chick’ look as Elvy turned to gaze at him. His only response was a rather sluggish shrug of his shoulders, not really caring who spoke for him. In hindsight it only meant less words leaving his mouth so he was okay with it. “ I know what you had for breakfast because the smell is clear on your breath. It doesn’t take a scientist to figure you out, it’s cut and dry survey skills. Good to know about the cape though, I wouldn't want any of my classmates to fall prey to something dark over such a silly thing. “ Her hues remained fixated on her brother before they slid over to the boy with the beautiful hair once again. “ Is there a reason you feel the need to be so formal? “ She inquired softly, almost sincerely troubled by the fact that he treated them as if they were superiors to him. “ You’re a weapon, you should take pride in this. “ Elvy added on, genuinely trying to reassure him.

A red haired boy had approached the group, taking literally zero time to give his name. At first it wasn't his name that caught her attention, it was his heterochromia eyes that were making her stare a little bit too long. She coughed rather audibly and made a few notes in her notebook once again before addressing him. “ Elvena Marie Stein and Elias Viktor Stein. “ The tip of her pencil pointed behind her towards her twin in unison to his name being spoken. “ Star, huh? Are you just as peppy as the lot of you seem to be? Driven, determined, no volume setting? “ Her writing tool returned back to the paper as if ready to jot down his answers to the inquiries. “ Also how well are we talking? Classmate well? Or are you interested in being my boyfriend? “ The filter on Elvy seemed to be nonexistent as her red hues lifted from the paper to give Liam a very serious look, a weird sense of something else dancing in her eyes. Elias tensed up behind her, body seeming to fume with heat so severely that anyone around them would feel the change in the temperature if they were close enough. “ Elvy… “ He warned, starting to get rather ticked off by the sudden question she had so carelessly thrown at the red head. His stature straightened out as he stared over Elvy's shoulder and bore his gaze into Liam, fists clenching a bit as a weird smile spread across his face. " It'd be in his best interest to kindly decline that offer. " His tone seemed pleasant regardless of the fact that he barely squeezed the sentence through his grit teeth, eyes refusing to break away from the Star boy.

interacted with;
Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Japanime Japanime

 

Britt-21

Omniverse Explorer
Rin Hagihara
1590801269934.png
The Elder The Elder (talked to) Phayne Phayne Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31 (mentioned)

Rin's crimson eyes had shifted over to one of the students who approached her. He had headphones and had a music-gangster look to him, all the while offering her a bottle of apple juice. "No thanks." she said before hearing someone yelling through some kind of speaker. It was muffled due to being pointed another way, but when she looked over the rail and toward the source, it seemed there was someone on the ground, while the man in blue was turned toward him before he slowly turned away and continued to make his way up in such a slow fashion Why is he taking forever to come up the stairs... I mean granted, it's faster than before but... We're going to start soon. If she could see the time, she would, but when she left, it was around 7:35am. No doubt it had to be 7:45am right now. There were so many things she wanted to say at this moment but she held all of it in. Keeping quiet was probably her best bet till she knew who she was dealing with in her class. She then turned back around, leaning on the rail and looking at the kid who offered her Apple Juice No doubt that drink was filled with sugar... very rarely did she like to eat sugary items, and tended to avoid them. She learned that if she didnt eat right, her energy levels would change dramatically. "Rin." she said to him, looking at him in the eyes as she crossed her arms.

For some reason she felt eyes on her and this caused her attention to shift and look around at who might be staring in her direction. She caught sight of the large teacher who was bald with a blonde mustache. He was looking directly at her but he quickly looked away when he noticed her looking. Narrowing her eyes, she began to think He better not be any of those perverts. Otherwise I'm shooting him. after all, being a gun was pretty handy for situations like this. Looking back at the guy in front of her, she waited for his reply. Why was he even attracted to her, out of all the people in the courtyard basically. Maybe crowds werent his thing and he wanted to be with the thinner groups and not have anxiety or something. Rin didnt know and she didnt bother to ask. She knew what she was here for and knew what she wanted to do.

Alice Drake
1590813229015.png
Kyuubey Kyuubey Japanime Japanime RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Alice's eyes shifted to the odd-eyed male who introduced him as Liam Star. Black Star's family, right? He has the personality like the legend himself...With less of the yelling though... she thought Lew had introduced himself too, twice even without hesitation. This guy was definitely an odd one... The blonde ignored Elvy's statements on her food and spoke up "I'm Alice Drake, Liam." she said as an introduction before things started to get a little weird. Though what really had her jaw drop to the floor suddenly was Elvy's question to Liam about 'how well' they would get to know eachother. One of them being a boyfriend to her. She blinked a few times, not sure how to really think about this. It didnt take long for her to feel the sudden change in the atmosphere with Elias, after looking at him, she could see that he was pretty mad but forcing a smile to hide that fact. This isnt going to end well... it didnt take a genius to figure out that Elvy's brother was looking out for his sister. With another nervous laugh, she spoke up "Uh, Elvena... I think it's a bit early for a question like that." she pointed out with a singular finger lifted. "We've just met a few minutes ago."

If Elvy was one of the girls to jump into and out of relationships, then all the guys were at risk. Alice kind of felt for them "Why dont we all just take a breath here..." her eyes took a glance at Elias, mainly talking about him, before looking between the entire group "So far, we've found out that Elias is a Weapon, Elvy is a Meister," she then looked at Lew and Liam "Lew is also a Weapon. I am a Meister. What about you, Liam? Are you a weapon or a Meister?" she asked, trying to detour the situation. If she couldnt do that, it looked like Elias was going to have his head for even being asked by Elvy to be the boyfriend basically. Then a loud voice spoke up which caused the blonde to turn around and see a large man speaking up. He definitely seemed like one of the teachers. It was pretty cool that his voice went over everyone elses. He was bald but he had a chiseled face that had some silly charm to it. He had to be really nice, no doubt in her mind.

"Twenty minutes left, Students of the DWMA!"

Twenty minutes really wasnt that much, but it was good to know they had that much time left. Turning her attention back to the group, she spoke up "See, we even have 20 minutes to spare before we even start orientation. We can talk about other things than uh...Boyfriends, right?"
 

GrieveWriter

U-Incorporated 2nd Class Type Unit
75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
And so, round two of the impromptu staring contest was in full effect. In one corner was the worried guy who seemed to once more wage an internal debate, and in the other corner was stalwart Shinobu already considering just how much she could really improve the guy's approach given the fidgety mannerisms she'd picked up so far. She wasn't about to fully write him off, he was a student here too after all. There was definitely potential somewhere in there, and like always it was the power of Soul Perception that revealed the truth to her.

Though her steady gaze was still locked to him, Shinobu found herself examining his soul whilst waiting for a reply. Sure enough, there was definitely a warrior in there under all that awkwardness. Though it looked to be balanced out in his soul, Shinobu found his actions so far planting him firmly in the Apologetic caution category. Oh well, she was just trying to help him with his introduction right now, not sort through everything.

Speaking of which, he finally gave out his introduction. Shinobu now had a name to go with that face, apparently he went by Arthur. He was a Meister too, a revelation that Shinobu internally winced at upon hearing. She hoped that other side of his soul came out during training or combat or something, or else the Weapon he got paired with might be looking at quite a difficult time. Arthur also seemed to have jokes going for him, if his dismissal of her own name was any indication, but Shinobu wasn't the type to get distracted from her goals.

"My name's still Shinobu, but whatever." lowering her arms, she gestured towards him "You got the Introduction down."

At that, she frowned under her mask while reaching up with one hand to check its position, "I mean... kinda."

She couldn't mince words and tell him that it wouldn't lead to him embarrassing himself, especially with that near-chaotic shift in volume he had there. But he'd technically done what she'd asked for, so no use prodding the guy and risk setting him off again. Just as she thought that, an announcement declared that there were only twenty minutes left until they'd start the first part of the first day. It was going to be a tour of some kind, if her memory was correct.

Glancing away momentarily, Shinobu gave a small hum of thought, "Twenty minutes." she reiterated to Arthur "Should be more than enough time to get that intro sorted out."

Turning away, she leaned another Bouquet of flowers on her shoulder. Where she had gotten it in the midst of their conversation remained a mystery, but she did have an obligation to fulfill.

Looking over her shoulder towards Arthur again, she gave him a simple nod, "Just... try not to run into anyone else."

Saying that, she began looking over the crowd for the next recipient of flowers. It wasn't a large crowd, so Shinobu was fairly confident she could pass out two or three more before classes started. But before she could zero in on any particular targets in need of appreciation, she paused and put her free hand on her hip as she called over her shoulder to Arthur.

"I'm a Meister too, by the way." she offered before resuming her scan of the crowd "Here's hoping for a good match-up, pal."

( Hubub101 Hubub101 )
 

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧






After introducing himself, the first thing Liam noticed was the overly-formal blondie who introduced himself as Llewellyn. "Pleased to meet you too, Llewellyn Artain-orwhatever." Then his attention was drawn to the purple-haired girl staring at him and what he assumed was her brother behind her. He slightly frowned. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Another girl got Liam's attention. This one was blonde and had emerald green eyes. She took note of him being apart of the same family as Black Star. "Yep." He said proudly. "Pleased to meet you, Alice."

When the shorter girl said her and her brother's names, it took Liam by surprise. "Stein?! Oh wow. Kinda fanboying right now." He admired the stories he heard about the Steins especially Franken's. His fanboying was cut short before he was asked another question by the girl. "Driven and determined, yes. But I have a volume setting."

His eyes shifted between the girl and her notebook, trying to figure out why exactly she had it and acted as if she was about to write stuff about him down. Then the girl questioned how well he wanted to get to know her. He was a little surprised by the last idea she had and took a moment to think about his answer, something he rarely did. Before answering Liam noticed a change in tone with the brother, Elias. Suddenly the temperature around them sorta heated up along with the tension with big bro. Liam chuckled at the comment the girl's brother made. He thought it was funny how the guy thought he could tell Liam what was in his best interest. Within a moment, the red-haired boy's mood changed and he furiously squinted at Elias. "Nobody knows what's in my best interest but me, pal."

His mood changing again, this time to a more neutral and happier one, he reverted his gaze back to Elvena and smirked. "You're cute. But I don't think you could handle me, even if I came with instructions. At least for now. Maybe later, squirt." He winked then looked back at Elias. Right into his eyes. A teasing grin painted across his face. "Let's see how he liked that for best interest." He thought.

He heard Alice naming off people and whether they were a weapon or meister and finally she got around to asking him. "I'm a meister." He said, looking at her. Then, suddenly, a voice which appeared to be male, spoke over everyone else. Letting all the students in the area know there were 20 minutes until orientation begin.



Liam Star




Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kyuubey Kyuubey

Mood: Neutral, chill.

Location: Top of DWMA stairs.




code by yousmelldead






MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION


After introducing himself, the first thing Liam noticed was the overly-formal blondie who introduced himself as Llewellyn. "Pleased to meet you too, Llewellyn Artain-orwhatever." Then his attention was drawn to the purple-haired girl staring at him and what he assumed was her brother behind her. He slightly frowned. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Another girl got Liam's attention. This one was blonde and had emerald green eyes. She took note of him being apart of the same family as Black Star. "Yep." He said proudly. "Pleased to meet you, Alice."

When the shorter girl said her and her brother's names, it took Liam by surprise. "Stein?! Oh wow. Kinda fanboying right now." He admired the stories he heard about the Steins especially Franken's. His fanboying was cut short before he was asked another question by the girl. "Driven and determined, yes. But I have a volume setting."

His eyes shifted between the girl and her notebook, trying to figure out why exactly she had it and acted as if she was about to write stuff about him down. Then the girl questioned how well he wanted to get to know her. He was a little surprised by the last idea she had and took a moment to think about his answer, something he rarely did. Before answering Liam noticed a change in tone with the brother, Elias. Suddenly the temperature around them sorta heated up along with the tension with big bro. Liam chuckled at the comment the girl's brother made. He thought it was funny how the guy thought he could tell Liam what was in his best interest. Within a moment, the red-haired boy's mood changed and he furiously squinted at Elias. "Nobody knows what's in my best interest but me, pal."

His mood changing again, this time to a more neutral and happier one, he reverted his gaze back to Elvena and smirked. "You're cute. But I don't think you could handle me, even if I came with instructions. At least for now. Maybe later, squirt." He winked then looked back at Elias. Right into his eyes. A teasing grin painted across his face. "Let's see how he liked that for best interest." He thought.

He heard Alice naming off people and whether they were a weapon or meister and finally she got around to asking him. "I'm a meister." He said, looking at her. Then, suddenly, a voice which appeared to be male, spoke over everyone else. Letting all the students in the area know there were 20 minutes until orientation begin.



Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Kyuubey Kyuubey
Mood: Neutral, chill.
Location: Top of DWMA stairs.
 

Wolfytoons31

Beautiful Disaster


Jinx Russo
[Location: Courtyard / Mentions: Japanime Japanime The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Hubub101 Hubub101 / Interactions: Phayne Phayne ]

f25c6a5c0d48aefb43d097af0f992904.jpg Jinx's laughing fit died down and replaced with an ear wrenching response from his rival. He always hated the advantage of being deafened unexpectedly. It was a buzz killer. The raven-haired boy muffled his ears in agony.
"Ok! Ok! I heard you, loud and clear!" He barked. "Geez, careful with that thing. I swore you made my ears bleed just now." Jinx scratched his ear hoping to stop the ringing in his ears. He paused, processing what Alcross has confirmed. The fact that he too was in E.A.T class really ticked him off enough to click his tongue and clench his fist. Of all the times he was certain to prove his skills, once again the universe proved him wrong. He shouldn't be surprised. Wherever he went or did, Alcross was there and Jinx was honestly sick of it.

Alcross didn't bother to linger on the stairs any longer for Jinx to rant. If there is one thing, he knew, is when it comes to being athletic, Jinx was better. If he could have any glory of winning, he will run up those stairs and make a flashy entrance. In his head, it was brilliant. His feet and confidence returning as he smirked towards the stairs.
"Look out everyone, the greatest weapon will arrive. No need for applauds, I know I'm the best." He self monologued mumbling and acting out scenes before sprinting up the steps.

'Just you see, I'll be the one to surpass you Alcross and be everyone's favorite this time.'

Moving past his cousin in a split second, but not without looking back and insulting his cousin, "See ya, loser!" The ambitious boy jumps at the final step and shouts, "HELLO DEATH WEAPON MEISTER STUDENTS! YOU ALL BETTER WATCH OUT, BECAUSE YOUR FAVORITE ROCK AND ROLL BAD BOY HAS ARRIVED! No need to gather around, I know I'm great." He winked and stood tall, hands on hips eyes closed waiting for people to gather and praise him.
 
Last edited:

Phayne

[▬▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬]




[Location: Top of Stairs] [ Mentions:] [Interactions: Jinx Wolfytoons31 Wolfytoons31 ]​



Alcross raised a hand, facepalming himself as he listened to Jinx's retort from behind him, the hooded boy still making his way up the stairs at a casual relaxed pace. He gave aquick shake of his head as he already imagined just how his antics would start to draw attention onto himself. "This idiot" he mumbled, not even attempting to turn around and point out the fact that he'd essentially be painting a target on his back with such claims. The big headed fool could dig his own grave if he wanted to, so long as it didn't get in Alcross's way.

The sound of someone sprinting up the stairs soon became apparent now that the noise escaping from Jinx's mouth had died down, though all things considering Alcross was pretty confident that it was his cousin charging up the stairs; expending his energy for no reason other than to try and prove a point and pull one over him. It was the usual pattern whenever they met and no doubt it would be the same again; the sensation of knowing that someone was standing right behind him was soon felt. Alcross wasn't completely sure about what Jinx meant about being popular, especially as a weapon. In that deparment he had been rather blessed, inheriting the form their great Ancestor Soul Evans was reknowned for.

"I'd happily let you be everyone's favourite if it meant that I could escape the feeling of being suffocated" he said softly, so soft that you'd literally need to have his mouth pressed upon your ears to hear it. There'd have been no way for Jinx to have heard it, not when he was busy trying to outdo Alcross, the dark haired taller boy easily passing by Alcross in a flash; though not without a parting jab.


Alcross gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. Nope. Jinx was not going to have the final parting jab this time. Going against what he preferred, Alcross found himself sprinting up the stairs after his cousin; the normally placid boy unwilling to submit to him. It was hard enough that he'd been blessed with height. Finding himself a step or two behind Jinx, Alcross was beginning to see the summit; the finish line and the 'proof' that Jinx needed to support his most recent challenge

If there was one person in this world that could motivate Alcross to haul ass, it was Jinx. Despite their differences and envy of the other, it was obvious as day that neither of them wanted to lose to the other, regardless of how little the victory really meant. It was Jinx's drive and determination that had been the guiding light for Alcross, the path that allowed him to still grasp onto the dying flame of music. Without witnessing Jinx's hard work, Alcross would have given up his pursuits a long time ago and at the rate he was spiralling, he'd have likely shut himself to the world around him. A world full of fakeness. Jinx however was true to himself and true to his desires and that strength had illuminated the growing darkness that a younger Alcross had found himself in.

Alcross had no plans on letting his cousin win, no desire to let his cousin feel the satisfactions and loneliness of being at the top and more importantly no intentions of letting Jinx lose his desire of chasing the number 1 spot. If that bright light were to ever go dim, Alcross would no doubt find himself lost again. To make sure that Alcross's one selfish desire was met, he'd make sure to not let Jinx win, not this time and not ever.

With a small smirk across his face, Alcross caught up to his cousin; the pair of them jumping and landing at the final step in perfect synchronisation that you'd have thought it was rehearsed beforehand. However unlike Jinx who took the moment to ridicule himself further, Alcross merely stood next to him resisting the urge to ridicule Jinx's antics as well as Jab him in the gut.

"Are you done?.. If you didn't notice I landed on the final step first" muttered Alcross, pocketing both hands and beginning to walk towards the rest of the gathering students. "Hurry up, Rock and Roll Bad boy. You're gonna be late" lamented Alcross.



 
Last edited:

Exanis

He Who Sees E's
d0f8507386311e2907a37a4db6bb1a44ff5bb1b5_00.jpg
Takeshi Mifune

There he was, standing atop a mountain of foes, facing down an army of foul beings and demons all come for his head. The adrenaline was pumping through his veins and finally he could feel his bloodthirst rising again. A roar was let out by him, his sword held out to one side as he beat his chest with the other hand in provocation of his enemies. Yes, he may fall here, but he would ensure that his legacy, his legend, would be written in the blood of those who stood in his way. All will know and remember his name, and history itself will be irrevocably changed by his actions and his passing, of that he had absolutely no doubt. He charged forward towards his wayward enemies, manic smile widening in the face of their... ringing? That couldn't be right, there was no way...

No he was definitely hearing a ringing come from the enemy. An infernal, obtuse, non-stop, gradually increasing, ringing. What was this ringing and why was it ruining the most glorious moment of his life? The world around him began to fuzz and warp, and slowly agonizing light began seeping in. Reality settled and Takeshi found himself staring up at the sky, watching clouds pass by without a care in the world. Glancing to the side he saw the source of the ringing. Or should he say sources? There was his phone, which was telling him he was getting a call from his relatives - no doubt to make sure he was awake and on his way to the academy; there was his watch which had an alarm set to it - once again by his relatives; and then there was the portable, battery powered alarm clock - again, relatives. An agonized groan escaped his lips and he stared up at the clouds helplessly, almost begging them to take him with them to literally anywhere else. Alas, the clouds that were to be his salvation all meandered away, one even in a shape that could almost be considered a waving hand. A sigh left him this time as he lazily slapped silent all the blaring alarms. He was once again on his own, and it would be too much trouble just to ditch. Who knows, maybe he could just sleep through the day at the academy. Either way he had about half an hour before he was officially late according to the time and getting there would take him around ten minutes at a leisurely pace. With another sigh, this one filled with utmost regret at the lost cloud watching time, Takeshi gathered his things, first making sure that his sword was firmly affixed to his back, and then gathering the alarm clock and his phone putting each of them into a separate pocket. That done, he hopped down off the flat roof of the random building he had spent the night on and began making his way towards the distant academy.

On his way there he hummed a lazy tune to himself and wondered, not for the first time, why his family kept doing these things to him. He was still by far the best swordsman in the clan and yet here he was, away from home in a foreign land with the clothes on his back, a pocketful of money, his phone, an unwanted alarm clock, an equally unwanted watch, and his trusty sword. "A way to motivate you", they said. "You'll thank us later", they assured. "Get on the damn plane and don't come back until you've fixed your attitude", they demanded. God, if it hadn't been too much trouble to care he would've fought them all off till they left him alone. But then again, he supposed that's what got him in this cursed situation in the first place, the complete lack of caring he had towards life nowadays. A tired sigh left him and his body visibly slumped at the troubles as Takeshi thought of the troubles he was forced to go through thanks to the unwanted meddling of his family. As he refocused his attention to his surroundings, Takeshi found that these internal musings of his had preoccupied him long enough for him to be able to reach the base of the stairs that apparently led to the academy in which he was to be enrolled in. A deadpan look fall upon his face as he looked up at the seemingly endless staircase. Yeah he wasn't going to bother with climbing this, which meant Plan B was to be implemented.

Taking measured steps back away from the staircase, Takeshi mentally measured the trajectory necessary for the action he was about to commit. Humming to himself, Takeshi began winding his right arm, the momentum of its spin slowly speeding up. After feeling that it reached a good speed, Takeshi began racing toward the staircase, pivoting as he neared and performing a near picture-perfect baseball pitch with his right arm, giving just the slightest push off his left foot to lift his body into the air. Now, contrary to the seemingly idiocy that would take place of performing such a maneuver, where Takeshi once was there was now a giant sword rapidly spinning into the sky in a perfect arc aiming towards the very top of the staircase, coincidentally where the students were gathering.

Anybody watching from the bottom of the staircase would see a twinkle in the sky that slowly got smaller and disappeared from sight. Now the students waiting at the top on the other hand? They would see the opposite, a twinkle in the sky that just so happened to be getting bigger and bigger as it approached the gathered group of students-to-be. In fact, if one were to have the visual acuity and ability to accurately predict the trajectory of this approaching twinkle, they'd notice that it was on a crash course with a pair of students that seemed to be talking. Specifically, it seemed to be going to crash on the female of this pair. Takeshi, who just so happened to be said twinkle, noticed this very predicament as he neared them. He contemplated on the best course of action, and once close enough to do the least amount of damage, transformed back to his human form and immediately starting slowing his momentum however he could. When he was sure he would do the least amount of damage he could, he went into a relaxed pose, arms behind his head and legs crossed, staring up at the sky as he fell. He blinked once and then remembered to actually announce his presence before it was too late in case these were the kind of people that didn't know how to look up. So in a lazy, uncaring drawl, he called out.

"Incomin'."

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Hubub101 Hubub101
 
Last edited:

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
Arthur and Failed Goodbyes
To her first remark, Arthur replied "Oh that's what you meant," followed by a deep sigh that roughly translates to 'I'm an idiot.'

When she remarked that he "got the introduction down," his face lit up ever so slightly. Maybe this wasn't so hard. Maybe he could figure out this whole social thing. Maybe-

"I mean... kinda," Stripped of his victory, his expression returned to the conflict and dread he had been feeling since this encounter began.

He had little more to add until she suggested he not bump into anyone else. He couldn't stop himself from wearing his amplified embarrassment on his face as he all but mumbled, "That was the original plan..."

At this point, she mentioned she was also a meister, and was hoping for a good match-up. Her tone and body language made it look like she was about to depart, which filled Arthur with a sense of relief he didn't let show. This conversation had been taxing, and would leave him with regret and self loathing like no duel ever could. It would be best if nothing got worse. It was almost enough to distract him from the idea that, even if he successfully avoided everyone he could, he would have to do this all over again when it came time for his match-up.

That's when he heard it. Something above him. That was odd. The time it took his mind to register what the sound was turned out exactly as quick as his eyes turning to look up at the source. By then he disregarded the idea that it was a voice in favor of focusing on the fact that a large projectile was falling toward he and Shinobu. His instincts took over his thought process as he analyzed the situation. He had yet to discern that it was a person falling from the sky, so he treated this as any large projectile. By this point it was moving too slow and with inaccurate trajectory to be any degree of difficult to evade. The only thing that gave him any hesitation was Shinobu also being in this thing's path. That hesitation was instantly nullified, as it had been established that she was also a meister, and thus could be concluded that she also had the reflexes to dodge. The idea she couldn't didn't cross his mind. After all, underestimating people is both against his training and rude. Thus he took little more action than a single backwards step to guarantee it would not impact him. This train of thought and action took less than a second and was preformed with plenty of time to spare before impact.

After said impact and the subsequent lack of further threat, Arthur's consciousness was yanked back into the reality that he was still in a conversation, albeit the tail end of one. Hoping to finalize the farewells, he quickly said, "Yes, here's hoping. Thank yo-" and that's when his periphery confirmed that the thing that fell our of the sky was in fact a person. The fact that he fell out of the sky and may be hurt quickly eluded Arthur as the meister fixated on the idea that someone else had entered this encounter by means he could not brace himself for.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Exanis Exanis
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top