• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Welcome to Doxos (New Planet Colonization)

Which would you prefer ?

• Stranded on Space Shuttle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Planet Colonization

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello all! Can everyone who hasnt made their characters please like or react to this so I can see who is missing for reference?
No rush, it's just curiosity ❤

Tasteless Tasteless I have a question, it might be a bit like nitpicky but do the travelers aboard the Kryptoria have like a bag of personal belongings on the ship once they wake up?

probably way late to join, but gosh this reminds me so much of one of the first rps i ever joined, it's such an interesting plot.

ok so on second thought, I'm going to need to back out of this. Stuff's picking up on my end and I can't neglect other commitments for a new one. Have fun guys.

ok so on second thought, I'm going to need to back out of this. Stuff's picking up on my end and I can't neglect other commitments for a new one. Have fun guys.
Good luck my friend! If you ever want to jump back in you're welcome to do so.

Alright everyone! So I'm going to make the opening post soon. I would like you all to remember to be courteous of others who may type slower, add more detail or simply aren't active once I open the role play.

Please wait until at least two people post before you post again to prevent it getting to far and forcing others to leave since they are behind.

I'm glad everyone is showing such interest, i swear some of yall are hovering over it, just waiting to strike lol!
I'm going to make the opening post now, expect it soon.

There ya go everyone! Remember to be courteous in the beginning and wait two posts before posting again! (I dont want to wait either but its only fair)

There ya go everyone! Remember to be courteous in the beginning and wait two posts before posting again! (I dont want to wait either but its only fair)
Sorry for not posting yet. I didn't get the alerts. I'll get on that now.

unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to commit myself to this the way I would like, so Mags and I are gonna have to bow out!

Best of luck!

I'm rly interested in stepping in if y'all will have me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back