• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Weight of the World

Max followed him all the way down until they finally said she wouldn't be able to follow past the doors "I'll be here when you get back okay? I promise." She said softly before she kissed him lovingly and let then take him off

JD looked over at Carmen when she came in and sighed heavily looking to his now sleeping dad shaking his head some "I should've called him more....should've seen him more and now its too late." He said quietly before he broke down again holding her tight

He smiled a little at her before she disappeared from view and he just let them guide him through everything until he was out.

she frowned and just rubbed his back, sitting on his lap and held him close, kissing his head. “He loves you and he’s happy to have any time with you... you can’t change the past baby but you can spend time with him now.” She murmured kissing his head still and holding him close, rocking himgently

Max stood up quickly when she heard his name called and followed his nurse to the room he was in "Is he okay?" She asked softly

JD gave a nod and cried softly holding her "I just.....I just wish I could have been better." He said softly kissing her cheek gently "I love you so much."

She frowned and made him look up at her "I love you too baby... you're doing good just being here now alright?" She murmured and kissed his cheek, just sitting with him quietly until they were told they would have to leave as visiting hours were over, standing up and taking his hand gently.

She smiled at her some, "He's pulled through nicely, he's going to be under for a couple hours before you can come see him." She explained to her, "With just a little luck he should be able to heal smoothly now." She told her "If you need to head out, we can give you a call when you can come see him.

JD gave a nod and kissed her cheek gently before he got up to leave sighing softly as they got out to the car "Alright In-N-Out?" He said quietly opening the passenger door for her

Max frowned a bit and shook her head some "No thats fine I'll wait here..." she said softly refusing to leave him alone right now

She nodded and kissed his cheek, getting in and just sitting in comfortable silence with him, holding his hand the whole way. “Do you want to always be in New York?” She asked him quietly.

they were bringing him out of it a couple hours later and finally let Max in once he was settled, finding it much easier to breathe than before.

JD drove to the nearest In-N-Out and shrugged some "Not sure...I do like it better not having to look over my shoulder." He said sighing some "Being here....they're everywhere, I know it."

Max got into his room and sat down smiling some when she saw how his breathing had changed. She yawned some starting to drift off in the chair they had in there.

She frowned and kissed his cheek "I don't mean here in particular... But would you want to live anywhere else?" She asked him as they went to the drive-thru entrance.

He watched her until he had passed out as well, sleeping better than he had before

-3 weeks-

JD stood outside of his father's house while his family caught up inside after the funeral and gave a heavy sigh. He was still thankful he had spent that time out there before he went but his guilt still ate at him a bit. He looked over at Carmen as she came out and gave a small smile "Hey beautiful...thanks for coming out here." He said quietly taking a deep breath "How are you feeling?"

Max smiled happily as she stood outside with the family driver thanking the nurse as she pushed Jon out in a wheelchair "Hey handsome." She said happily as she helped him up and got to the car with him. She was finally able to take him home and she couldn't wait to show him the nice high rise condo her father had gotten for the two of them. Danny was on the run after trying to take a hit on her father and she was now ordered to be in hiding with Jon until he was dead. She was only aloud out at this point in time because her brother was tailing her every move.

Carmen had spent the whole time out there, trying to get some kind of rest while still supporting JD and although she had been feeling sick the past few days she was much more back to herself now. “Hey, your tía tried to make me eat her tamales and I went to be sick, I don’t think she likes me.” She smiled at him, slipping her arms around his waist tightly. “Your sister is gonna start sending people home in a little while though.” She murmured, pecking his lips and just swayed with him gently, “I’m setting up remote appointments with my patients so we’re all set to be here until everything is sorted.”

Jon smiled, standing up with w little help and took her hand, thanking his nurse before getting into the car with her, resting his head back and pulling her in close to his side. “We going home now?” He asked. “Wherever home now is.” He chuckled quietly and kissed her head. He was finally back to mostly good as new but without much energy just yet, although he’d been promised that would return. “You happy?” He asked her quietly. They’d finally had a chance to talk everything through about why she’d had to leave him in the first place and despite still being a little bitter that she hadn’t just talked to him, he was moving on from it and enjoying having her back.

JD held her to him and gave a small chuckle "Itd alright, hers are always bland." He joked before he kissed her forehead gently "Thank you...for everything." He murmured pressing his forehead to hers. She had been nothing but supportive of him through all of this and he didn't know how to tell her just how much he appreciated it.

Max sat with him in the car and smiled some cuddling up to him a bit "I am...are you?" She asked quietly while she traced light patterns on his arm. She had finally talked things over with him and though she knew he was still upset about it all she was happy he had taken her back.

She smiled and kissed him gently. “Mmm... you’re welcome. You wanna go down to the beach tonight? Go for a walk?” She asked as he’d mentioned in the morning he wanted to down there to clear his head a little. “You can go on your own or with me, I don’t mind.” She murmured, kissing his cheek.

He smiled and kissed her cheek. “Yeah. I just wanna get home, curl up in bed, pizza and a movie?” He asked her smiling at her some. “I wanna shave too.” He murmured.

JD gave a nod and sighed heavily "Yeah I think I'll do that." He murmured kissing her back before he led her back inside and sighed again going to talk with a few people

Max gave a nod and pouted running her fingers through his scruff "Aww but I like the beard, its sexy." She murmured pecking his cheek cuddling him more "But pizza and movies sounds great."

She nodded and kissed his cheek, following him back inside as another wave of nausea hit her and she excused herself to go upstairs and lie down in his old room.

Lucia headed over to him once they managed to get people to start leaving and smiled some, "You guys are here another week right? The boys wanted to know if you have a spare day to come watch one of their baseball games? I told them how their uncle almost went pro back in the day," She told him quietly.

Jon smiled and watched her "I know but it's itchy and I need to grow it properly if you want a beard." He chuckled quietly, pressing his forehead to hers and pecked her lips "Is Dex at home?" He asked her happily

JD let Carmen go off before he smiled at his sister nodding some "I'd love to see them play. I'm sure Carmen would too." He murmured to her looking around at the house "Are you going to sell it?"

Max rolled her eyes but gave a soft laugh before she pecked his lips "Oh alright fair enough." She murmured before giving a nod "Yeah he is, I'm sure he will be more than happy to see you again."

She frowned and looked over at him shaking her head. “You haven’t read the will have you? Dads left all of this to you... he’s left me money for the boys when they turn 18. The house and stuff in it is yours though.” She told him. “Look... go unwind and chill and we can talk about it more tomorrow alright? Don’t stress over it, I’ll go through everything with you.” She promised giving him a quick hug then went to go home with her own family.

he smiled some as they pulled up to the building, following her inside and up to their place, holding onto her the whole time. “I love you.” He murmured gently, kissing her cheek. “Your dad was saying yesterday that soon as I’m good to go he’s got a ton of work for me to take over on. So we should enjoy some peace and quiet.” He murmured.

JD frowned some as he listened to her and shook his head some "Alright thanks." He said quietly before he went up to bed and layed with Carmen pulling her close "My dad left the house to me.." he whispered to her not sure how to fully process it. He had thought his father jated him and to think he actually lefr him something made his guilt multiply tenfold.

Max took him up to their new place and frowned some when he mentioned her dad "You just promise to be careful for me okay? I want you safe." She said softly before she opened the door taking him inside and smilimg when they were greeted by Dex.

She rolled over to face him, still looking a little green and just frowned a little "Okay... Then let's get sorting it out as soon as you are ready to... Hey, look at me... He knew tha you loved him and he knew that things were more than a little complicated here for you... When we get home I want you to book in some sessions with Julie alright? Or someone else, I don't mind who but baby this isn't my specialty... I work with PTSD and work stress." She told him quietly. "Can I take a nap? I might be sick again if I don't." She mumbled, closing her eyes.

Jon smiled sime "No I figured I'd run straight into open fire just to impress him." He chuckled then quickly winced and just followed her inside "There's the handsome pooch." He cooed, taking him to go sit on the couch and looked around some, "This is a nice place here." He told her

Max rolled her eyes and locked up before she went to sit on the couch with him kissing his cheek gently "I'm glad you like it, I picked it myself." She said happily before cuddling into his side

JD frowned some as he looked her over and gave a small nod "Alright...I will." He said quietly before kissing her forehead "Rest my love,you think you should go to the doctors?"

She shook her head "It's just my stomach acting up, I'll be fine in a couple days." She murmured tiredly, starting to fall asleep again, curled up to him and holding him close. She didn't wake up again until around 7pm and she noticed he'd left her a note while he went for a walk by the beach, getting herself out of bed and going to watch some TV downstairs and get some work done to pass the time until he got back. Only... she fcell asleep again around 9pm and when she woke up at 7 the next morning, he still hadn't come back.

Jon smiled, slipping his free arm around her shoulders, kissing her head "Mmm... I love it... It's our home.. I love you." He murmured happily, chilling on the couch with her until he got a call from Sarah because Jack wanted to chat with him so he got up and went to the other room so they couldn facetime for a little while and he got to tell him goodnight before Sarah hung up, just smiling at the phot of him tucked up in bed that she'd sent him when Max came back into the room

Mac came back into the room once she heard him get off the phone with Jack and smiled some "You're such a good father Jon." She said softly before giving him a quick kiss and getting into her night clothes "Do you want to see him anytime soon?"

JD had left to walk the beach and try to clear his mind while she slept. He was completely in his head as he walked in silence until he heard a car pull up and a flood of men came out. He looked over going wide eyed when he saw their ink and quickly ran but was soon cut off and attacked.

“Such a good father that left his son for three years.... he won’t remember it when he’s older but I will.” He sighed a little bit smiled at her. “Sarah was talking about me heading over there on the weekend. Have dinner with them. He still isn’t ready to have one on one time with me.” He explained, pulling her in close.

Carmen called Lucia frantically and explained to her what was going on. “I’m gonna head to the beach and see if he’s still there. He isn’t answering his phone.” She told her quickly before taking off and heading down there. The cops wouldn’t file a report until he’d been gone for 48 hours so all she could do was see if she could find him, frowning when she found the car, heading over to see if he was inside. The place was deserted that early in the morning so when she looked up and saw a large form sprawled on the ground in the sand she legged it to him

Max gave a soft sigh before she gave him another kiss while wrapping her arms around his waist "Well just let me know okay? I'll make sure to not big dinner for that night." She murmured to him before she pulled him towards the bed

JD layed there unconsious and bleeding out on the beach. They had beaten him senseless and then given a shot to the back. He was nearly gone with Carmen had found him.

she dropped to her knees in the sand next to him seeing he was soaking wet all the way up to his chest but he was still breathing so she put pressure on the wound and called an ambulance, shaking and crying as she tried to keep him alive, terrified of why this had happened to him.

he smiled some, letting her take him to bed. “You wanna put the tv on and just enjoy being home? No work, no stress... just chill?” He smiled, kissing her cheek.

Max smiled wide and gave a nod kissing his cheek gently before she turned the TV on "Mmmmm yes that sounds amazing." She said quietly before cuddling up close smiling some as Dex climbed in the bed and layed at their feet.

The paramedics quickly made their way out to the location where Carmen told them. They quickly checked him over and got him loaded onto the stretcher getting him to the ambulance "M'am you'll need to follow by car, we can't have you in the back." They explained before rushing him to the ER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back