• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Weight of the World

She frowned but called Lucia as she drove behind them, following the whole way in his Dad's old car having found the key still in his pocket, shaking like mad. She had no idea how this had happened or who could have done it but she was so scared of what was going to happen.

Jon smiled and kissed her head, keeping her close but falling asleep five minutes after the TV was turned o, snoring softly next to her while Dex moved to snuggle up next to her

Lucia arrived at the hospital and rushed to Carmen "Whats going on?! What happened?" She asked frantically trying to figure out why her brother was in the ER

Max smiled softly and cuddled her two boys yawning some before she finally turned off the TV about an hour later and fell asleep

Carmen shook her head, sitting down as started feeling dizzy. "I don't know... He wanted to go for a walk by the beach last night so he left and he said he'd be back by 10 but he never showed." She whimpered some, watching the door they'd taken him through. "He could've drowned if he'd been closer to the shore. Someone's shot him and they beat him... He still has everything in his pockets though so it's not like someone robbed him." She mumbled, shaking a little.

Jon woke up early in the morning, shivering a little and got up to shut the window before going back to bed and pulling the covers over them both this time, sliding his arms around Max as she slept, just enjoying the quiet while he glanced around the room to see everything she'd done with it so far, eventually feeling her stirring next to him, Morning sleepyhead." He smiled tiredly, kissing her cheek

Lucia frowned more and shook her head some "Was there anything near him? Or anything written in the sand?" She asked quietly praying that this was a mugging gone wrong and not something from his past.

Max woke up some and cuddled into Jon's arms giving a small smile "Good morning handsome." She murmured pecking his lips gently before she yawned and rubbed her eyes "How did you sleep?"

She shook her head frowning "Nothing... He was soaked up to his chest though so if something was there it's probably been washed away." She muttered, shaking a little and standing up when someone came to speak to them, "How's he doing? Can I see him?" She asked worried.

He smiled and pulled her in closer as he lay back and kissed her cheek, "I slept pretty good... How attached are you to this mattress though?" He asked, running his fingers through her hair gentlyas he lay there watching her contentedly in the first bits of morning light.

Max gave a small laugh and smiled more "I told them you would hate it, I didn't want to get a new one until you got home though." She murmured tracing small patterns on his chest sighing happily, she could definitely get used to waking up like this.

A nurse came out and went over to Carmen "He is in ICU, we are getting blood transfusions in for him at the moment. Thankfully the bullet went straight through. It almost hit his heart but we repaired just about everything. Once he is stable enough he'll need a second surgery to repair the rest. We can only allow two people at a time right now." She explained before she led them back

She thanked her quietly as they followed and made their way inside, going over to sit by his bed, taking his hand gently and just watched him frowning some. "Hey, we're here baby we're here." She murmured seeing he was awake but looking a little out of it and she just gave his hand a squeeze and stayed close.

He chuckled quietly and nodded "Good thinking." He murmured, kissing her head again and yawning, "You wanna go get breakfast?" He asked her quietly "Not immediately b ut later this morning? Once we're both properly awake?"

JD grunted softly seeing Carmen reaching for her some and soon squeezed her hand the best he could once she took his "Ma....mayans....tell them...mayans..." he whispered using what energy he could to tell her who had done this to him looking at her a bit panicked.

Max smiled some and nodded a bit "Mmm look at you with all the good ideas." She murmured placing soft kisses on his chest working her way down and under the blankets.

She frowned and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, cupping his cheek gently “Shh... I’ll tell the cops okay?” She murmured just sitting with him, managing to get a space next to him just laying next to him and holding him carefully. “I love you... get some rest.... and Jorge? Don’t you ever scare me like that again.” She whispered kissing his cheek.

he groaned happily and ran his fingers through her hair, tugging on it a little. “I love you so fucking much sometimes.” He groaned with pleasure.

JD grunted softly and held her the best he could "I'm sorry....I....you have to leave....they'll hurt...you.." he whispered starting to panic sending some alarms off.

Max moved up once she had finished and smirked some pecking his lips "That wake you up?" She asked smirking before she got up and went to get ready

She frowned and sat up, making him look at her "Shh, shh just breathe, I'm not going anywhere, I'm safe right here I promise.. I'm not leaving you right now." She told him while she moved out of the way for the doctor to check him over, staying as close as possible still.

He chuckled and nodded, kissing her gently, just watching her "What are you doing today?" He asked her, yawning quietly before stretching out as much as he could while he was still a little tender

JD took a deep breath and squeezed her hand tight letting a few tears fall "I can't....I can't loose you." He whispered taking deep breaths trying to calm down as he watched her.

Max kissed him gently as she came back in the room "Mmmm yes I'll be spending my day just shopping nostop for clothing I don't need and shoes I'll never wear." She teased as she layed next to him again.

She frowned sitting with him once they had him settled and just smoothed his hair back. “You’re not going to baby. I’m right here I promise.” She coaxed gently, kissing his cheek “get some rest and I’ll be here when you wake up.” She murmured.

Jon rolled his eyes at her some and yawned, sitting up carefully. “Serious answer please?” He asked her, standing and holding onto his side table to catch his breath a little. They’d warned him that it would take a while for him to be back to his normal level of fitness but he hadn’t expected to be in pain still.

JD grunted before he finally fell asleep with her hang tight in his refusing to let go.

Max laughed lightly and got up helping him up as well "I'm going to take some photos at the gardens and then come back to edit them." She explained smiling some at him. She had recently gotten back into her love for photography and was doing it as a hobby at the moment.

She eventually fell asleep curled up in a chair next to his bed, her torso laying across his legs and woke up early in the morning to go pee before coming to sit down again just as she saw some police officers walking in the room that Jorge seemed to recognise as she felt him relax immediately.

he nodded some. “I’m gonna stay here, get some breakfast then go vegetate on the couch.” He smiled tiredly at her, going to get himself sorted in the bathroom.

Max smiled some and gave a small nod "Sounds like a nice day, I might just join you instead." She said before leaving the room to feed Dex.

JD woke up the next morning and groaned quietly frowning when he didn't see Carmen in the room. Though he relaxed a bit whem he heard the restroom door open and saw her walk out. He looked over at her but gave a small smile and relaxed some when he saw his former co-workers walk into the room "Jake....Randy...whats up guys? How....are you?" He asked

Jake frowned some at the state of him. “I hear you had a run in with them couple nights ago?” He asked him frowning a little. “We’re here for statements.... you know there’s not much we can do. They’ve already lawyered up.” He told him.

carmen frowned and gripped at his hand gently, a little on edge at the idea they weren’t gonna be able to stay there and be safe. “Then we need to get you home.” She murmured. “Get your sister to sort out the house.” She frowned.

He smiled tiredly and wandered out of the bedroom once he was in clean comfy clothes, trying to find the food in the kitchen and work out where everything was.

JD frowned taking a deep breath shaking his head some "You...they....they said...they had taken them all down...and I...I told you they hadn't." He grunted squeezing Carmen's hand a bit tighter as he started to grow angry

Max walked into the kitchen and smiled watching him look for some food "What are you looking for?" She asked as she slipped her arms around his waist from behind.

She frowned and gave his hand a squeeze. “Hey relax, relax.” She coaxed gently.

Jake frowned shaking his head. “Of course we couldn’t get every single one.... you infiltrated one charter.... there are ten charters Jorge... but we did take down all ofthe charter you were in, they got released last month.” He explained.

JD shook his head some and glared at them "You....you have to go Carmen....they will...they will kill you." He said starting to pant as it was becoming harder for him to catch his breath.

He frowned some and pulled her closer. “I don’t know.... I cant tell if I’m hungry or if I’m gonna puke.” He told her quietly. They’d repaired as much of the damage to his stomach as possible but he still wasn’t feeling great with it.

she frowned shaking her head. “Stop it. Right now I’m not listening to that you understand me? I’m a big girl and I will make my own decisions” she told him seriously and went to get a drink from down the hall

jake watched her go then raised an eyebrow atJorge. “You did well with her... go back to New York, get you both safe.” He suggested then left him to it as carmen came baxk

Max frowned some but gave a small nod "Let me make you some soup okay? See how you hold that down and we'll gradually get you to more solid foods." She explained

JD frowned as she left and gave a heavy sigh nodding a bit "Yeah I did.." he muttered before he took Carmen's hand as she came back in "Call Lucia for me....tell her whats happened and we'll get out of here as soon as I'm able to."

He frowned but agreed, going to sit down in their lounge with Dex following closely, turning the TV on quietly and rubbed at his face some.

Carmen sat down and took his hand gently, "Nurse just let me know that you can't fly yet but if I need to get you home then we could take a train or drive.... Road trip sounds good to me... The second surgery can wait til we're in New York again." She told him quietly, kissing his cheek. "You just rest and I'll sort things out alright?'

-1 week-
Max walked into the loft with groceries smiling some at Dex as he came to greet her but frowned some when she noticed Jon wasn't there. She sighed seeing his note saying that he was out with her father and brother. She gave a went to oyt away the groceries and started to worry about him.

JD walked inside the house with Carmen after a very long train ride and sifhed heavil immediately needing to lay down and rest for the moment. Their multiple stops and sitting constantly hadn't been easy on him and he knew he would need that second surgery soon. He was taken from his thoughts and frowned some when he found JoJo running to him but not Sadie. He raised an eyebrow as Jack came into view from the kitchen "Hey man, where is Sadie?" He asked

She got their suitcases inside, closing the door against the freezing weather outside, taking her coat off and crouched to greet her dogs, glad to finally be home again but she frowned only seeing Jojo and looked up at Jack again.

“She’s been doing great butyesterday she wasn’t looking too hot and she was getting worse so I took her to your vet yesterday afternoon and I was tryna get ahold of you both... I’m really sorry carmen, she died late last night.” He told them, watching her get up and head straight past them and up the Stairs with Jojo hot on her heels.

he’d been bored out of his mind just lazing around the apartment and although he loved Max’s company he was never a layabout kinda person so when Frank offered for him to come to lunch with them to discuss a few work bits he jumped at the chance, getting dressed and heading out but having been out for a few hours now he was starting to feel horrible again and just wanted to get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back