• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We were enemies in our past lives... but what about in this life? (A fantasy romance/action thread)

Lunawolf1

Ninja art of cookies!
Heros. A title given to the brave few with incredible powers and prowess. Sent out into the world to slay the evil plaguing their worlds. In the world of Gaia, many races have called this home. From humans to elves, dwarves to gnomes, even orcs to goblins. These are some of the more prominent races around that have joined together in trades and life. Forming alliances and kingdoms. You would think this world will be at peace but sadly, this is not the case.

On the other side of the world of Gaia, darker races call this home. From demons to devils, werewolves to vampires, fallen angels to witches. In this world there was a ruler of the darkness that ruled over her races. Wanting to bring her people prosperity, she started to invade the kingdoms of light. This war lasted for years until a hero was born. Blessed with magic and strength, the hero had taken out many of the darkness forces. Eventually coming to the queens castle and, through a heroic battle, slayed her. Unfortunately, this cost him his own life. As the two laid down by each other, the two finally talked some. Coming to terms that they both were not so different. Both sides wanting to help their own sides. A sentence escaped both of them as they passed away. “Perhaps in another life we could have been… friends.”

Plot-

Your character was once the queen of darkness while my character was the hero of light. After a intense battle both died next to each other. Instead of just seeing darkness though, both of them were reborn. Your character as a royal of the new dark kingdom and my guy as a kid in the slums of the dark kingdom. Both don’t have their memories of their past lives but upon seeing each other, they have a strange connection. We will start with both of our characters meeting in their new lives and then go from there.

Potential ideas-

-Our characters meet and your character decides to adopt mine or help him out by having him as a servant.

-Our characters meet at a school for the darkness and academy romance ensues.

-Our characters meet somewhere, and they start to get flashes of their past lives. What happens with it we can decide.

(You can come up with ideas also)

As well, your character doesn't have to be the same race or gender as they were in their past life.

I’d totally be down for this if you’re still looking for partners(:

So what if it's slow burn? And as they connect parts of thier past lives come to light. Then they need to decide what this life will be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back