• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic WE ATE THE CHILDREN LAST (OOC)

Discord or RPN OOC

• Discord

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • RPN

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yeah it's something I tend to watch out for myself (tho I usually play male characters which like u said are usually the minority lolol)
But if you think about it another way if everyone is accepted as is there's already a great deal of diversity in age,life experience,ideals,ect. So it's not all bad. ^ ^
umeslime umeslime Make your male character and maybe introduce a female later as the RP progresses? I'm sure someone will create a female character eventually.

I mean, is having the sexes of the characters balanced a huge deal? Technically Rollo isn't a man, either, so he shouldn't count.

I mean, is having the sexes of the characters balanced a huge deal? Technically Rollo isn't a man, either, so he shouldn't count.
I don't think having an overflux of male characters would change anything. At this rate, not having enough characters might be an issue. In due time I suppose.

I'm eager damn it.

Even with 5 people we may still be able to pull it off
once the rp gets going could also attract more people thru the forum 🤔

Shireling Shireling No, you're right, it's not a huge deal at all! definitely very conditioned to believe that not having enough diversity in gender always lead to "bad roleplays" which is definitely not true-- I think that says more about the roleplayers than the chosen gender of their characters :> but anyway!! I appreciate everyone's help! I definitely feel more comfortable doing it now as I think we need some more characters signing up, plus I am v excited about mine B) my pretty bwoi will be up... soon! Can't say for sure but I have a feeling I'll be staying up late tonight having far too much fun with him lol. also I'm definitely not opposed to making another character later on, and my want for evenness (weird word) will probably cause me to create a female character ! Also because ladies r great n kickass n maybe we just need some more robot tiddies in our lives who knows

D d1uni5ys24si3o thanks for bein great! expect my character sooooon !~

I don't think having an overflux of male characters would change anything. At this rate, not having enough characters might be an issue. In due time I suppose.

I'm eager damn it.
A lot of people did show interest, but then again I think all of us have probably been guilty of saying one thing and doing another at some point, so we can't assume everyone who was once initially interested will still be... but we can still be hopeful ! it couldn't hurt to bump the interest check too :> although somehow I feel like that goes against the rules for some reason

Character is coming along!! slowly, but definitely coming!!! I'm finishing up two of my last classes for the year, and then I'll have one more to go and finally be free from high school :> so I've been putting most of my energy towards that the last few days. I suspect my character will be up Friday/ the weekend, if not earlier B)

Yo so many cool vharacter concepts online i cNt choose who will be my fc!!!! Goddamn!!!

And ye, discord... hmmm.... ill wait... for now and see the type of peeps we got :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back