• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I don't think an immortal being could get hurt, even if they're humanoid. It doesn't make sense to me. If you were made at the beginning of time and hadn't died yet, and are living in the present day, then I suspect that a fall from a tall hight wouldn't hurt you or at least only give a little scratch. Not saying everyone's fall would be graceful.

I personally think the embodiments can get hurt, but it wouldn't be fatal and would regenerate quickly. Considering this is a SoL/Comedy, I mostly think it's like Tom & Jerry or Spongebob Squarepant where everyone have death immunity, but can still feel pain.

I don't think an immortal being could get hurt, even if they're humanoid. It doesn't make sense to me. Of you were made at the beginning of time and hadn't died until the present
I personally think the embodiments can get hurt, but it wouldn't be fatal and would regenerate quickly. Considering this is a SoL/Comedy, I mostly think it's like Tom & Jerry or Spongebob Squarepant where everyone have death immunity, but can still feel pain.
That honestly makes more sense then my theory.

I just think the pain will contribute well to slapstick comedy and also put brake to violent embodiment so they just don't go trigger happy and punch everyone for no reason XD

Correct! Embodiments are eternal as long as their concept still exists, but they can still feel pain or get injured. Also, good morning everyone!

She can go tsundere and finally jump in XD

"I-it's not like I worried about you all or something!!"
She can be a tsundere at this moment. Victory is the type of person who tries way too hard to be cool, but when everybody jumped into the hole like that. She actually becomes worried about them.

We got two embodiments who are tie to a rope while going into the hole, while everybody else is just falling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back