• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I can't do puzzles to complex I've coded before and it's not my cup of tea edit: :p
Oh hey don't worry about it. Neither is mine. It's frustrating for me but if I'm determined enough I can. Not as great as others where they add all these numbers with px and commas like wtf?

Oh hey don't worry about it. Neither is mine. It's frustrating for me but if I'm determined enough I can. Not as great as others where they add all these numbers with px and commas like wtf?
Ikr but when I use a program in like "uhhhh I feel so unprofessional" even though I am unprofessional. Then ill be telling others "yup I can code" but I'm thinking yup I can code... With a program

Ikr but when I use a program in like "uhhhh I feel so unprofessional" even though I am unprofessional. Then ill be telling others "yup I can code" but I'm thinking yup I can code... With a program
xD I cheat by taking other's codes on tutorial with permission of course but fudge why can't you do it for us xD

curious, would Jesse's negative thinking stop for a moment if Aurora was around? She has the ability to grant clarity whether it's guiding someone to their right place or not. Either way You're her weakness *explosion if clashed* some of us carry weaknesses for each other. How would that work?

Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Since Jesse is the embodiment of negativity he most likely would silently encourage a human to jump.
if a human did go to the hole to jump he'd let them jump but grab there shirt or something so the wouldn't fall

curious, would Jesse's negative thinking stop for a moment if Aurora was around? She has the ability to grant clarity whether it's guiding someone to their right place or not. Either way You're her weakness *explosion if clashed* some of us carry weaknesses for each other. How would that work?
Yeah I read that and I'm not sure but if Aurora went around Jesse I'd expect that she might temporarily lose her powers if he were using his around her the power im talking about in particular is revolt

Probably.

Mikey and Grace are safe. Although, they are watching the other embodiments throwing themselves into the hole.

oof yeah someone needs to push them in i think Liv hit the bottom already, but no one else has. oof

maybe i should write how tina and liv meet.

yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back