• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

aaaah

One Thousand Club
We Are The Embodiments:OOC

Chat out of character here!​

Embodiment Reserve

The Embodiment of Imagination and The Embodiment of Weirdness A aaaah
The Embodiment of Night and The Embodiment of Perfection - kouzcy kouzcy
The Embodiment of Death - Pumpkid Pumpkid
The Embodiment of Purity - Hex3 Hex3
The Embodiment of Art - Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
The Embodiment of Failure and The Embodiment of Love- Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
The Embodiment of Negativity - TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies
The Embodiment of Victory - Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
Parodox because since Victory tied with Perfection they didn't win which goes against their very being and because Perfection tied they didn't win which means they weren't perfect going against their being.......basically you two are banned from playing games with each other!

ughghghg i'm having trouble coming up with abilities for the perfection embodiment without them being too overpowering (':::

ughghghg i'm having trouble coming up with abilities for the perfection embodiment without them being too overpowering (':::
Then instead of making the 'perfection' part a power, turn it into a flaw instead. Like, a perfectionist person with the ability to detect every single thing or something like that :33:

i tried looking on the superpower website, but all of them have to do with.. the most power or.. the ability to know everything and stuff like that.

Then instead of making the 'perfection' part a power, turn it into a flaw instead. Like, a perfectionist person with the ability to detect every single thing or something like that :33:
oh, that sounds like a good idea ! >;3c
i'll do something like that then!

Yeah. Victory is way too reckless and prideful, because of her powers. She knows that she is going to win in the end, but doesn't try to be a jerk about it. If Victory sees someone losing, she doesn't know how to react that. Because Victory has never lost to anything in her life.
Also, Victory tries way too hard to be cool, and it is funny to see. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back