• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah. Victory is way too reckless and prideful, because of her powers. She knows that she is going to win in the end, but doesn't try to be a jerk about it. If Victory sees someone losing, she doesn't know how to react that. Because Victory has never lost to anything in her life.
Also, Victory tries way too hard to be cool, and it is funny to see. xD
Meanwhile Failure would be great at cheering people up. "So you didn't win the race, hey at least you didn't fail to even show up like I have multiple times before." Course there's always the situation where her ability kicks in and she fails to cheer them up. "Hey look on the bright side......ummmm.....I actually forgot what the bright side was sorry."

I hope you all won't mind me interrupting this discussion for an small announcement.

Once all of the characters are finished, the IC will go up ASAP with more details of Episode 1 and the setting of the RP. I'll let you all now when it happens.

Meanwhile Failure would be great at cheering people up. "So you didn't win the race, hey at least you didn't fail to even show up like I have multiple times before." Course there's always the situation where her ability kicks in and she fails to cheer them up. "Hey look on the bright side......ummmm.....I actually forgot what the bright side was sorry."
Poor Failure, and then there is Victory.
Victory: 'I am better than you, but I won't say it in your face.'

What? Did you think that Victory's powers would work on Failure? Because she would just cancel her powers out with hers.

this pure womanchild is joining the party

Purity: "...What's carnal?"

I think CosmicChill is going to post the starter for us.

Ok, and I can't wait for Love to talk about sex to the innocent Purity. The poor girl will have no idea of what Love is talking about until she does the finger through a hole gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back