• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

aaaah

One Thousand Club
We Are The Embodiments:A Comedic Slice of Life RP

Episode 1 - The Deep, Deep, Deep Hole
maxresdefault.jpg

Mikey, Charlie, Kosho, Liebe, Grimmy, Lime, Victoria, Grace, Tsuki, Zettai, Aurora, Jesse, and Tina have known each other for a while and they think they've seen everything their city, Dobson Creek, but an deep, deep, deep hole opens up out of nowhere. Is it a smart idea to jump in? Will it lead to a dream-like fantasy world or a nightmare that exploits the very weaknesses of the embodiments? Only one way to find out!

Last edited:
Dobson Creek is an quiet, average city. It's relatively normal, and nothing too strange happens around this area. That is until a big hole appeared into the middle of the Dobson Creek Park. The hole had warning tape all around it, and nobody, not even the children would dare to go near it. The only people brave enough to even look down in it were the embodiments. A group of personifications living in Dobson Creek. Nobody seems to really care about them, although they do acknowledge their existence at times. Other embodiment do exist elsewhere, but our embodiments live in this town. And they're gonna find out what's the big deal with the hole.

The twelve all surround the hole, still protected by barrier post with warning tape. The Embodiment of Weirdness, Charlie, walks up to the hole and looks down at the hole. Absolutly empty. Charlie backs away and looks at the other embodiments. "Do you guys think... something or someplace is actually down there." She asked her friends. Mikey went to look at the hole, he leaned down. "Hello!" He yelled at the hole. His voice echoed in the hole and the voice slowly fades. "I have an idea, why don't we go down this hole to find out what's in there! How about it, huh? We've got nothing else to do today." Mikey asked. He waits for a response.

kouzcy kouzcy Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Hex3 Hex3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Liebe and Kosho had arrived at the deep, deep, deep hole with the others. Looking into the hole Liebe took a rock and tossed it into the hole holding a hand up to her ear to listen. She heard the rock bounce off the side of the hole the noise getting softer and softer until finally it vanished. "Well it's about as deep as my love for you all.....so it's most likely bottomless." Taking a step away from the hole Liebe pulled Mikey back from the hole. "I don't think we should go in there maybe we could get a camera or something and lower it down. What do you think Kosho?.....Kosho?" Turning to see what was keeping Kosho from responding Liebe didn't see her anywhere. "Uh oh." Prior to Liebe looking over to Kosho she'd had been looking at the hole herself it was pitch black. Taking another step Kosho stepped forward wrong and tumbled forward going over the barrier blocking them out. She attempted to grab the barrier but like at everything she tries to do she failed. Falling into the hole not letting out a scream simply do to how disappointed in herself she was.
A aaaah kouzcy kouzcy Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Hex3 Hex3 TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
Grace currently was currently away from the others, standing near the tape and twiddling her thumbs. Just looking down into such a dark hole made her break into a cold sweat, so she wanted to take some time to think it over and collect herself first.

Not even aware that Kosho had already fallen down, Grace collected what little courage she had to raise her head again. "How- how deep is it?" She looked over at the others, a stutter in her voice giving away how she felt about this: Scared. "Maybe we shouldn't go down there if it looks too dangerous... and... call the town council instead? Is everyone okay with that?"

Jesse's eyes trailed down as he watched Kosho slip, then proceed to fall down the hole. He took a knee and slightly tilted his head down to see her fall until he couldn't see her anymore. "She's probably still falling" he said, "maybe, if were lucky, she'll come back up. And if were even luckier, she'll have all of her her limbs attached" he stood up and made a fist then pointed his finger skyward. "Think p-positively" he twitched at the thought. Even though he had said to think "positively" he couldn't help but think up more than ten senarios where Kosho had gotten injured.

TSUKI. THE EMBODIMENT OF NIGHT.

Tsuki didn't think too much about the deep.. deep hole that just appeared in Dobson Creek. He had done as the others had did, and he looked down into the hole, hearing the rock that Liebe threw down there's sound slowly vanish. He scratched his slightly scruffed blue hair, and he seemed a little confused. He thought about what could've opened this seemingly bottomless hole. He was pleasantly surprised when Liebe pulled Mikey away from the hole. He didn't want them to lose the smallest of them. Before going any further, he looked back at Grace, seeing her look a little scared. He went over to her, his feet trudging in the grass as he made his way over. "I don't think the town council can do much about a mysterious hole." He said, he was being truthful. Like what is the town council going to do? Try to fill up a hole that's endless?

Just as he was about to open his mouth and say something else, he heard a shriek, and he ran back over to the hole, and then at Liebe. "I know Kosho did not just fall down there." He whispered, his eyes showing great concern. Tsuki of course wasn't against going down there to save her. I mean, it was dark down there, and darkness was Tsuki's specialty. He groaned impatiently and he rubbed behind his neck. "Well, we can't just leave her down there!" He said, trying to encourage the others to jump down. He knew that she literally failed at anything she did, but that shouldn't keep them from at least saving her.. If that was possible.

"Hey, think about it.. What if there's something not that.. bad down there?" He thought. "What if going down there is not a bad idea?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow upwards as he leaned over to look deeper into the hole, leaning back before he would actually fall down himself without warning.

ZETTAI. THE EMBODIMENT OF PERFECTION.
Zettai was surprised about the hole. Well, he figured he might as well not be too surprised, thinking about all the other things he's been through with these other eleven people. At the moment, he was rubbing his hands together, putting on hand sanitizer which people swore he did over twenty times if not more a day. He didn't even bother to look down the hole. He just knew it was deep and dark. He wasn't going to risk falling down it and possibly dying if he hit the bottom. If there was one. He didn't know. Until he heard Liebe throw the rock down there, it didn't seem to hit a bottom, and if it did, it must've been a very.. very.. very.. deep hole. He seemed disgusted when he saw Tsuki scratch his head, making it messed up even more than it was. One day he was going to teach that boy how to act. He stayed behind to watch them "interact" with the hole, hearing Mikey yell 'Hello', at it, made him merely chuckle. He could never be mad at the small one. He was just so adorable.

But then, when he and Tsuki suggested jumping down the hole, he shook his head quickly, saying, "I didn't do my hair and dress up just to jump down a very dirty, endless hole. I refuse." He said, his blue eyes searching the other eleven, dusting off his clothes as he did so. It wasn't long before he heard a scream, and Kosho disappeared. "Again?!" He said, finally deciding to go up to the hole and look down until she went out of sight. "Well, she does fail at everything, so I'm not surprised." He said, shrugging as he continued to look down. He still wasn't going to jump down. He couldn't. He didn't want to.

Foster
"What's going on?!" Foster shouts at the group. His paranoia starting to engulf him as he felt the earth shake this morning awakening him from his slumber. He quickly dressed himself, dusted himself off of his half dirty, rippled suit (since he practicaply sleeps in the graveyard in a six feet deep hole). Along the way he meets Auroa to visit the commotion surrounded by the rest of the embodiments standing near a large, bottomless looking hole. Near the edge, the tv head oaf jumps back fear stricken. "IS THAT A HUGE HOLE IN THE GROUND? Oh my god it's happening! We're all goanna die!!!!" He rambled. Aurora widens her eyes concerned. "Wait really?" She asked. The two locked eyes-err screen to eyes. Clarity already calming the lad. "No." He quipped. "No, I overexagerated. We're not goanna die." The snow haired woman sighs in relief. "Yet." The girl cringes. "But!" He points his finger over to Kosho. "She probably will." He chirped.

Aurora shrieks with Foster in a panic. Death kneelsat the edge shouting at Kosho, "Why do you do this to us child? You had one job!"

Aurora
The minute Kosho fell is when Aurora went full on panic mode. One of her babies fell into the hole. "Koshoooooo!" She cried out in hopes of her response as she fell into the bottomless pit. The only words spewed were her cries. "We have to go get her! Poor girl! Mama's coming!" The woman ready to pounce in and save her until Foster pulled her away from the edge.

"What are you nuts? The last thing anyone needs is someone else falling in there and possibly dying." On cue Jesse's negative thoughts are spout aloud causing the woman to panic even more. "No! She's fine and needs someone to catch her before she falls." She grunts as Foster pins her down.

"Okay clearly she's not going to listen again. Someone hold her down! Oh wait...I am." The alarmed woman growls attempting to push Foster off kicking and squirming while he took her beatings. "Ouch! Okay no yeah I need help guys."

Mentioned: TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies , Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Lime was fascinated by the hole. It looks so perfectly shaped, and symmetrical shapes always indicate something good. At least she think so. She's not fazed by the seemingly bottomly abyss. The unknown only pumped her imagination about what lays in the bottom of this hole, except Kosho of course.

After vanishing to a nearby store for a while. Lime cames back fully geared for underground exploration. She's now wearing a thick yellow jacket, sturdy boots, construction helmet and a headlamp straped on her forehead. She also wears sunglasses, because it looks cool. Her bulgy backpack dangling on her back.

"C'mon you all. No need to chicken out. Where's your sense of adventure?" She nonchalantly walked to the edge of the hole and tied a rope to a nearby pillar.

"With new experience, comes new inspirations! Let's have an adve- I mean let's save Kosho. Y-yeah, let's save her!"

Things are just about to get a bit more chaotic around here.

Wooden furniture screeched as Liv organized the new apartment. They looked over their shoulder to see Tina on her twenty-second cup of coffee. The pair blinked slowly at each other.

"Flowers," Tina said causing Liv to realize that some vines had started to curl around the armchair they had set their arms on. Liv screeched and jumped back while Tina chuckled in malevolence. Together they made their way to the hole. Slowly Liv took in the other people. . . other embodiments really.

Why are there so many here?

A cold settled on their shoulders, and another embodiment caught their eye. A man with a TV head that smelled terrible but was somehow. . . endearing? Suddenly, Tina grabbed their arm and dragged them to the edge of the hole. She pushed them in and crouched down to watch them fall.

Liv flipped her off as they fell. Tina smiled and waved before returning the gesture.

Pumpkid Pumpkid (mentioned)

Foster
"Great idea Lime!" Foster praised ignorinf her earlier comment about adventure. He stood up with Aurora once she calmed. Clarity powers in effect as his demonor is unusally laxed. Situations like this would have the nutcase cowering and rambling nonsense. Once again the tv head stood over to the edge trailing shadowy decay behind him. "It's so deep. I haven't sensed her death yet. She must be good." He commented leaning closer to the hole humming.

Aurora on the one hand sighs in relief, yet couldn't help the nagging feeling. Yes Kosho is quite a clumsy person, but not by choice. Her personality is quite the opposite in her opinion. She doesn't mind having the girl around as company. There isn'r anything in the world Aurora cannot handle...yet.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Tina look at the other group and watched as another one of them dived in. She grinned and walked up to the TV head dude that smelled bad.

"What's up?" She teased before pushing him in, "We're all going through this together, nerd."

Tina turned around to watch everyone else, she opened her arms in a welcoming gesturing, "Who's next?

Pumpkid Pumpkid and everyone else

"W-whaT?" Grace now noticed that one- no, a few members of the group were gone, and that the rest were dangerously close to jumping down too. That light cold sweat that she experienced before was in full effect now, but she wasn't getting any closer to the entrance. "I don't think we should go down there! We don't know what's..." She didn't even want to imply that something bad could've happened to the ones who jumped, blocking out all thoughts about it for her own sake.

"U-uhm, shouldn't we ask for help instead? Or-" Grace really wanted to take action herself, but... that was a scary hole. As soon as she felt hopeless and worried, she stopped and became optimistic again-- worrying wasn't going to help anything. "Actually, I know they're fine! But! They probably can't climb! Does anyone have rock climbing gear that we could borrow?" She was still a little frantic, though...

TSUKI. THE EMBODIMENT OF NIGHT.

Tsuki chuckled as he saw Tina. He ran after her, smiling as he did so, and he grabbed her, letting them both go down together. "Looks like we're going down together." He said, laughing. As he fell, his long dark blue hair seemed to engulf around him, as if it were waves, swallowing up everything around it. He sighed as he tried to move his hair out of his face, trying to pull it back, but it was harder than he thought when he was falling in a seemingly endless hole.. and still holding onto a girl. He looked over at Tina and he chuckled nervously. "Hey, since you're trying to throw all us down here, you knew you would have to go down as well.. Just sooner than most." He said laughing, his purple eyes flashing, even though it couldn't be seen in the pitch darkness.. Well for Tina.

It was easy for Tsuki to see in darkness, but it would always hurt when he came back to light.

interactions : tina - Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

Tina felt herself being grabbed and pulled down into the hole. She accepted her fate and decided to inspect whoever had grabbed her. It was some dude, probably another embodiment. Maybe there was an end to this hole. . .

Wonder how Liv is doing?

Around a few seconds later, Liv felt the air being knocked out of their lungs as they hit rock bottom. A snap in their chest made them start to flood with dread.

Damnit Tina.

Lime was confused at the event that just happened. The embodiments were throwing themself to the hole. But eh, there's not much she could do. She pulled out her paint brush and wrote on the ground.

R.I.P here
Kosho, Liv, Foster, Tsuki and Tina.

"I change my mind. Let's just seal the hole so there won't be anymore casualty. May the dead ones blessed with peaceful rest." Lime offered an exaggerated praying gesture to the hole. She took out a tissue and wiped a nonexistent tears from her eyes.

Victoria was looking at the hole from a safe distance. Because the other embodiments seems to be stupid enough to go down into it or are way too close to it. "...Normally, I would have wanted to go help Kosho out. But you guys are being stupid enough to throw yourselves down that hole." said Victoria, who was chewing on her bubble gum.
She then looked at Lime when she changed her mind about going into the hole with a smile. "At least, you aren't planning to go into that hole like the others, Lime. That hole could have been extremely dangerous to go in, and something bad could have happen to them." said Victoria.
Victoria climbed up a tree, so another idiot embodiments wouldn't try to drag her into that hole. "I am also staying up here, since I am not letting you guys throw me into that hole like Tina did." said Victoria.
kouzcy kouzcy Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Hex3 Hex3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer A aaaah

Jesse asked the remaining embodiments confused "why would they do that...?" he peered into the hole can seeing as he saw none of the embodiments he casually got into a comfortable seated position, waiting for any type of sign. He knew that even if they hadn't come back up he could just jump down and be with his friends since they're all immortal, wherever they were.

kouzcy kouzcy Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Hex3 Hex3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer A aaaah Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Last edited:
She gasped."W-Wait! We can't seal the hole!" Grace looked at Lime with horror in her eyes. "...If we do, it'll be dark down there!"

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

"Their curiosity got the better of them, or they are being a jerk to the other embodiments. Kosho is the exception, since she was going to fall down that hole sooner or later. I am just glad that she didn't drag anyone down with her." said Victoria. She hoped that the remaining embodiments wouldn't jump down that hole, for they don't need to put themselves in danger like that. 'They really need to stop jumping into that hole, because it looks like they are trying to do suicide here.' thought Victoria.
"When Tina and the other embodiments come back, we need to tell her that she is an idiot for pushing them into the hole like that." said Victoria, as she blows on her gum. "Also, I am pretty sure that they will find a way out of that hole somehow. For now, we just need to prevent any humans who want to kill themselves from jumping down that hole."
TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies

Last edited:
Mikey and Charlie looked down at the hole as Kosho, Liv, Foster, Tsuki, and Tina jumped down. Mikey stared down the hole and soon smiled. He stepped back away from the hole slowly and stopped. Suddenly, he dashed towards and jumped in the air, holding his legs. "YOLO!" Mikey yelled as he went down with the embodiments. Charlie grinned as she saw Mikey jump down the hole with extreme excellence. "Well I'll be." Charlie whispered. "Mikey's got more guts than I thought." Charlie backed up slowly as well, but much farther than Mikey did. Soon, she sprinted. Sprinted like she was being chased by a crazed axe murderer. Charlie leap in the air and flapped her arms like a bird. "Ca-caw!" Charlie screamed aloud as she descended in the hole. Mikey and Charlie slowly floated down the hole with the rest of the fallen embodiments. The hole was dark and the only thing they could see was each othet. "Where's everybody else?" Charlie questioned as she tried to find out where she was.

Aurora
"Stop jumping into this hole! We don't even know what's down there!" Aurora yelped trying to compose herself while attempting to save everyone from volenteerily slipping into the abyss. She turns to Lime whom suddenly declines from entering. While the idea is clever, it was unecessary for her to write the names of the possibly deceased comrades. "We don't know if they're dead yet Lime!" She scolded fearing the worst. She sighs exhasperated rubbing her temple. She then heard the giggles of her sweet cinnimon roll. Mikey. Her eyes widen in utter shock when she turned to find the child tossing themselves into the bottomless pit. Her jaw drops watching the child fall deeper. Then Charlie.

Inside of the woman is a snap. Mikey jumping in was the one person which caused her to go full on mother mode."MIKEY NO! MAMA'S COMING DARLING!" She called out jumping in to save the child without a second thought.

Mentions: A aaaah

Victoria’s eyes were wide open when she saw Mikey jumping into the hole. “SERIOUSLY!? Nobody stopped Mikey from jumping into a dangerous hole, and there goes Aurora and Charlie,” said Victoria. She really didn't want to go into the hole, for she knew that it was too dangerous to do that. ‘I am surrounded by idiots who want to be suicidal, and they even got little Mikey to jump into that hole.’ thought Victoria.
She looked at Grace, Zettai, Lime, and Jesse from the tree, because they haven't jumped into the hole. “Ok. Now I am starting to be worried about this, because this isn’t normal. Almost everybody has jumped into that mysterious hole, and they don't know what is in it.” said Victoria. “We need to stay away from that hole, so nobody ends up falling in it.”
Victoria put the gum on the tree, and had a serious look on her face, because of the crazy situation they are in.
Hex3 Hex3 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread kouzcy kouzcy TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies

Liv rolled onto their side, the wrong side. The broken ribs shifted even more out of place. Then they felt a cough coming on. They clamped their left hand onto their mouth and coughed into it.

It tasted of blood. One of the ribs must have punctured their lungs when they rolled over. Slowly they stood up, they walked a few steps to find walls to lean against.

Nothing.

Liv then began to panic. They couldn't see anything. Everything was so dark.

Who turned the lights out? Who?

They drew in a shaky breath and put their hand to their ribs. Fingers tested out the damage by poking. Every small jab interrupted Liv's breathing cycle. Eventually, they rested their whole palm on the damage. Warmth spread throughout their ribs. Things snapped into place and a collection of lilies bloomed along their side. Fatigue spread through their body.

I'm going to end Tina when I see her again.

Tina could feel the stranger still holding onto her. She pulled up her leg and kicked him off her. In the air, she positioned herself for landing. She prepared herself to roll as soon as she hit the bottom. Maybe twist an ankle. Who knows? Liv was down there, they could heal her well enough.

kouzcy kouzcy A aaaah Pumpkid Pumpkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back