• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Foster
Foster nods in understanding then pauses realizing Tina may have been the one who pushed him. It made sense since he couldn't for the life of him figure who. "Wait...what? That's awful. Well it's a good thing you're life!" He croaked. He shudders over their touch on his screen; and for that moment a minute of weakness until Tina popped in scarying the daylights out of the two.

"Wh-what? Flirting? It's just friendly banter that's all. Hahahaha!" He nervously chuckled. His attention turns to his bottle. "Oh this? Well I don't think we're supposed to drink this and we each have a bottle. So no! You can't have mine. Some cutie must have made it for dusty old me~ and they put a lot of effort and thought into it. If you have been drinking them, then let me tell you: there might actually be poison in them!" He announced. Being death had it's kinks. It meant he can sense when it was coming and what can kill someone. Whenever Foster announced it, it was no joking matter. Sometimes they have to ask him twice for comfirmation seeing how paranoid the guy is. If he couldn't kill embodiments, then something else can.

Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies kouzcy kouzcy Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Jesse got up and began looked around for his coffee cup, if he couldn't drink it normally he was gonna drink it with a straw. "Wait did I even drop my coffee down here" he said quietly to himself. He looked at the box of doughnuts and scratched the back of his head, unsure of what to do.

"Anyways at this point, I'm pretty sure we're unkillable," Tina reassured. She shot a knowing glance at Liv and they grumbled.

"We should listen to him, besides," They shrugged, "I'm in charge of your coffee supply so don't try anything else."

Tina gasped and stomped her way over to the weird bookcases. Liv sighed and turned to Foster.

"So can you feel anything from any of these vials? I already drank mine," They asked.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Foster
He hummed in tthought as he examined the bottle. "No! Not at all. It's safe. I don't sense no deathly aura from it. It just looks weird. Like dye colored water. Maybe it's grape juice." He chimed retirning his gaze towards the handsome person. "Um...so...are ya feeling any better?" He mumbled.

Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

She brushed herself off, watching the others drink their bottles. Grace knew that nobody would be mean enough to poison said bottles, but it did seem strange that there were ones prepared down here, just for the embodiments... That must mean the hole was prepared for them as well.

"I don't know, guys. You can have yours, but... I don't drink anything that's not water." She stood in front of her bottle of strange liquid, then turned away from it. "I'll have to apologize later-- whoever did this must have prepared all these drinks just for us! Uh, but I don't think they planned out how we'd... you know, get back up to the surface." Grace gazed upward at the intimidatingly tall hole they just fell from, absentmindedly tapping her thumbs together. At least the sun was still coming through, and at least it still felt warm.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just really tired," They continued to lean against Foster. Soon enough they began to hum and close their eyes, "So grape juice huh? Are you going to find out?"

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Foster
"U-um...no. Not yet. I think I'll wait for everyone else." He winked showing a display of a winking face. Liv's cute little grunts and yawns only made Foster blush and turn nervous. He's never done this before and he wanted to know more of them. The words just will not spew.

Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

"Hm, That sounds like a nice idea," They said, "Hey, after all this is over, want to go get something to drink?"

"We have tea and coffee, or hot chocolate," Liv offered.

In the background, Tina had begun to climb the bookcases to reach the chandelier.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back