• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy We Are The Embodiments IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Hmm...." Lime stared at the abyss looming below her. She rubbed her chin and displayed an expresssion full of thought.

"I have a... theory. Maybe this hole is not a regular hole, maybe this hole is actively trying to lure us embodiments inside by supernatural means....

Maybe this hole is alive...

Kidding, I'm sure they're just stupid." Lime shrugged her own 'theory' and checked her rope.

"Anyway, I change my mind again. I will go down to drag Mikey out. He's my father conceptually, so I don't want him to be trapped inside." After checking that her rope was fine and firmly tied to the pillar, she readied herself to descend.

"I-I guess this is it... Victoria, If I don't come back in a day...

Please delete my browser history." Those were her last words as she start descending into the hole. The deep impenetrable darkness engulfed her whole body. Fortunately she brought this headlamp with her.

"Man, this reminds me of Made in Abyss episode 3." She murmured to herself as she scale down the vertical wall.

"Hmm..." Jesse murmured, "I guess everybody is going inside huh?" He put his jacket on right over his shoulders and adjusted his half-mask air-purifying respirator from the straps on the back. "Well, I don't think they're coming back up so why stick around. I think I'll grab some of that coffee stuff, you know the brown caffeinated drink that was around for about, what 500 years?"

Jesse got up and walked away as he head towards the town, well intentioned to buy a coffee. "I'll come back but if you're all gone by then I'll send a post card" he said nonchalantly. Waving off the other embodiments as he walked away.

Everyone seemed to be doing their own things, but the others had been down there for a long time with no sign of responding... "W-wait, we have to-!" Grace wasn't sure whether they should be helping or getting help, but was a little stressed about it all. She wasn't even too concerned about whether they were alive or not- embodiments didn't have to worry about that- but what if they were scared or even lonely down there? It was too terrible to even think about!

Grace crouched, wrapping her arms in front of her legs to feel safer this close to the hole. "Um... I want to check on them, but I don't want to go over there. Could anyone else, please...?"

TSUKI. THE EMBODIMENT OF NIGHT.

Tsuki huffed quietly when Tina kicked him off of her, making him hit the side of the wall in the hole. "You really are a jerk, huh?" Tsuki said, keeping his distance. He wondered what was down the hole.. Night vision really didn't seem to be working right now, so he guessed he had to get closer to the bottom before he actually found out what was in there. As he continued to fall down an endless hole with a girl who was.. not very friendly, he hummed quietly to himself. He fell.. and fell.. and fell for what seemed like forever. And then he hit a floor. "Wow. So there was nothing down here after all?" He said, not even minding the immense pain he was feeling. He figured there were others down here, and he looked around, he could hear breathing and it kind of made him uncomfortable, but he slowly got up and made his way over to the figure that he saw.

Once he got closer, he figured out it was that new.. person. He didn't know what they would be liked to referred to as, so he didn't say much. "You alright?" He asked, and then he shook his head. "You must be Liv. I'm Tsuki!" He said, smiling, even though they couldn't see. He then looked down, seeing the lilies bloom at their side. "Oh, yeah.. You're Life, basically." He whispered mostly to himself. "Hah, I know it must not be fun falling down a hole and getting hurt when you just moved in." He said, laughing a little bit.
Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

ZETTAI. THE EMBODIMENT OF PERFECTION.
Zettai noticed everyone, dropping like flies as they went into this hole, thinking it was fun. He then saw Mikey go down, and then he saw Aurora go down. And then he saw Grace crouching down beside it. He sighed a little bit, feeling bad for them. As much as he didn't want to go down this.. dirty, and weird.. hole, he had to. To save his friends. What if they were hurting down there? And his little Mikey went down there too. "Grace." Zettai said, going over to the hole and crouching down beside her. "I'll go with you, okay? On three." He said, picking her up and looking down the dark abyss. "1..." He said, taking a deep breath. "2..." He looked down at Grace. "3!" He said, jumping down into the hole with Grace in his arms. "This was a bad idea." He said, only a couple moments after they fell. He couldn't see Grace, but he wasn't going to let go of her.

Hex3 Hex3

Soon about 13 minutes later, Jesse came back, he had a cup of coffe in his hand with a long straw poking out, and a box of a dozen donuts cradled in his forearm. Seeing that everyone had left he presumed that they had all fallen down the hole. He slowly walked up to the hole and peered down into it, trying to see if he could see anyone. He waited for a moment before tossing the box inside the hole and then himself afterward. After falling for about 20 minuets he heard the box of donuts hit the ground. After he heard the sound he glided until he felt the hole wall, then he braced his hands and feet against it and stopped himself from falling with friction. After he came to a full stop his the skin on his hands was torn up and were bleeding but he didn't care. He dropped again and fell down safely. Soon his hands were healed up and he felt around for the donut box,

Last edited:
Tina flinched at the verbal jab.

"You really are a jerk, huh?"

If that's what you want me to be.

Then, she felt herself changing positions. Tina was facing downwards. She smiled sheepishly and braced herself. She hit the ground and felt her glasses snap. From her lips came an inhuman screech along with a string of curse words. Liv heard her of course and found her soon enough. They heard Tsuki as well.

"Yeah I'm Life, and the living mistake I moved in with is Time," They chuckled, swinging their leg and kicking Tina. Tina grabbed onto their ankle and pulled them down with a war cry. The pair wrestled for a moment and Tina came out on top. Liv pinched the bridge of her nose, noticing it was broken.

"Liv--" She warned, Liv didn't listen and began to heal her. Suddenly, a marigold sprouted from one of her nostrils. She got pushed off of Liv and back onto the ground.

"Don't worry, the two of us have seen worse," Liv laughed, "Do you need healing? I broke two of my ribs falling, f*%# you Tina, so it's highly unlikely you're completely fine."

kouzcy kouzcy

Tsuki saw Jesse feeling around for the donut box that just dropped on the floor, and he turned his attention away from Liv for a second, and he grabbed the donut box off the floor, going over to Jesse and passing it to him. He looked at his bloody hands and it made him cringe out of disgust, but when they healed, he let out a sigh of relief. He then opened up the donut box with Jesse and he grabbed one of them, eating it before going back over to Liv and Tina.

He saw them wrestling and he moved out the way so he wouldn't get pulled into it. He then looked at LIv when they asked him if he needed healing. "Uhm.. no, not really. I think I'm fine." He was of course lying, but he didn't like exposing his weaknesses. Especially to someone he didn't know. He popped a couple bones in his back audibly, and he stretched out a bit. "Well, that's cool. It's nice to meet.. you. Well.. the both of you." He said, his glare narrowing a bit when he looked at Tina.
Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies

Victoria's face went pale when the rest of the embodiments jumped into the hole. “Ok, so the rest of them jumped into the hole,” said Victoria, who was trying to be calm. “It's not like I am worried about them, especially since Mikey and Grace are also in the hole.”
Victory jumped down from the tree, and went to get a caramel macchiato in a coffee shop. Because she wanted to ignore the fallen embodiments for a bit. ‘Try to be calm, Victory. It's not like they are dead or anything. They just jumped into a hole, and dragged Mikey and Grace into their mess.’ thought Victoria. ‘Not wait. That is something I should be worrying about. What if something bad is happening to them? Are they alone in that hole? Aaaaa, I need to know what is happening to them.’ thought Victoria.
Once she was done drinking the caramel macchiato and pay for it, Victoria left the coffee shop and looked at the hole. “Stupid hole. You just had to make everybody jump into it out of pure curiosity,” said Victoria, as she sighed. “But right now, that doesn't matter. I need to know if they are ok.”
Victoria got a rope from her house and tie it to a tree. She then tied the rope on her waist, and carefully went down the hole to check on the other embodiments. ‘Please be alright, you guys.' thought Victoria.

All of the embodiments have fallen. Lime and Victoria have rope tied on to them. Suddenly, the place inside the hole started to get much brighter and more visible. In the very deep, deep, deep hole was...a room. A very dainty room with a checkered floorboard, red patterned walls, a bright chandelier on a pattern celling, and an abnormally shaped bookcase. There was also a table with 13 bottles of different colored liquids. Charlie suddenly became more giddy than before. "Ah! A large hole that somehow leads to a cute little room. How delightfully bizarre!" Charlie said with glee. Charlie looks around the room and sees the 13 bottles lined up in a small circle. She grabbed it immediately and analyzed it. See noticed that the bottle she picked up had a cork on it with a piece of paper that read, Charlie. "Oh! This is just wonderful!" Charlie exclaimed, as she paced around the room looking at every nook and cranny this place had to offer. The weird side of Charlie has officially taken control. Mikey was flabbergasted, how did the hole lead to...this? How can it? He looked see the hole gone. He silently gasped, but kept quiet. "Uh, this is... totally happening." Mikey said with a hint of uncertainty.

Tina shrugged and looked upwards. But it seemed like they had been fully encased by darkness. Brightness then decided to return to her. She surveyed the chessboard-like room in confusion. Thirteen bottles, how odd.

While Tsuki reassured them, Liv came closer to him. They placed a hand on his chest to make sure he was there. Every bruise to appear flashed through their senses. Foster's voice interrupted their thoughts though. And alarm spiked as Foster moaned. Liv followed his voice and kneeled down next to him. Then they clamped both hands on the side of his head. Wait, this was a TV.

Slowly they ran their hands down until they found Foster's neck. After finding his neck they moved their hand to between Foster's should blades. Bones snapped back into place and small roses bloomed under Foster's clothes. A blow of fatigue hit Liv and they groaned. Removing their touch from Foster they cradled their head in their hands. A small headache began to pound in their temples.

"You two are going to be okay," They spoke, breathing shakily as the darkness began to weigh down on them.

"Liv, you're stretching yourself."

"I know Tina."

"Liv--"

"Tina, you brought us into this mess!" They snapped at her, Tina took a step back and looked down in shame, "People are hurt! Let me take care of them!"

Pumpkid Pumpkid kouzcy kouzcy

Tsuki wanted to slap Liv's hand off of his chest. It felt weird when people were to touch him. He didn't want to be disrespectful though so he just let it happen. He then saw brightness come into view, causing him to wince slightly. He needed more than just a couple minutes to readjust, and he closed his eyes for a minute, rubbing them. He opened his eyes, but his vision was very limited, and he couldn't see much. Almost like he was going blind. But he was used to the feeling and the vision problems. It's happened more than once.

He gripped his head, moving his hair out of his face before letting out a sigh. "Goddamn it." He whispered to himself and then he wandered into the room that was now open to them. He saw something on the table but he couldn't see or make out what it was. He rested against the wall for a minute, waiting until his vision became better until he started exploring around this unfamiliar place. After a couple minutes passed by, his vision returned and he rubbed his eyes again just to make sure. He smiled slightly and he went up to the table that he saw before with the bottles on it. He looked around for the one with his name on it. "What are these?" He asked, pulling his hair back into a ponytail.

Foster

Falling into the hole was not part of Foster's plan, but it would be a lie if he said he wasn't planning to either way. He supposed he could thank his assaulter whomever that was. He would have to narrow them down and give them a scolding, but honestly he was used to the unexpected. Especially when it came to being a test dummy. His thoughts of death vanish when a bright light blinds him as his emergance becomes clear. He grunts an 'oof' landing flat on his face. He groans wondering what happened sitting standing himself up and attaching his limbs. His screen displays a montauge of stars to show how amazed he is of the sudden room. Checkerboard floors and a red wall. "What is this? Alice in Wonderland? Yes please~" He chirped finding both Mikey and Charlie exploring the mysterious room. He was surprised that they beat him here somehow, yet who even has the time to think logically anymore? He noticed the ring of colorful bottles with names tagged on them. "Eh? Foster?" He picked up a purple bottle befuddled turning to Charlie. "Did you guys do this? What's in them?"

Aurora
Falling for Aurora was not ideal for her either. The minute Mikey jumped became a moment to turn serious. He was the youngest of the embodiments, and although he could take care of himself, she couldn't help but care for the little guy. It was safe to say everyone felt the same. "There is nothing to worry about. I'm sure." She argued with herself and yet here she is. Aurora gasped marveling over the decor. "Alice in Wonderland?" She mumbled trailing to the group. Her gaze lands on Mikey being safe and sound. Relieved she picks up the little guy and hugs him. There you are! Don't ever jump into the unkown without me like that!" She huffed setring the boy down.

A aaaah kouzcy kouzcy

Liv and Tina gazed at the room. Tina walked over to the bottles.

Thirteen bottles.

Thirteen Embodiments.

Had someone planned this?

Tina picked a blue-ish gray bottle. Something had drawn her to it. She took out the stopper and tilted her head back to drink it. Before Tina could do anything though, Liv snatched the bottle out of her hands.

"Tina, we have no idea what this gunk is," They huffed and put the stopper back in the bottle before setting it back down in its place. Every bottle seemed to be meant for someone.

"You never let me have any fun," She whined. Liv put a hand on her shoulder and began to squeeze the muscle. Tina squeaked and bent over. Liv let go with a sigh and looked at the odd bookcases.

"Oh- h-hey, wait a second-" Confused, Grace was picked up pretty effortlessly by Zettai, not sure what he was going to do. She kept hold of his shoulder as to not slip and fall-- but surely he wasn't going to jump down there too, right? She realized she was wrong by the time they were already falling down. All she could really do at that point was yelp and tighten an iron grip around her jumping partner, shutting her eyes tightly. This was exactly why she didn't want to go down.

But quicker than she expected, they landed. Grace's grip broke and she tumbled onto the ground, too dazed by the fear to realize that they were done falling. She had to lay there for a minute just to get her bearings and stop shaking, but all of her was uninjured-- except for her glasses, which unsurprisingly fell to the ground in front of her.

Not too long after, she finally opened her eyes, wiping the tears off of them. Hearing the voices nearby, her mood immediately changed. "...Oh, everyone's safe! I'm glad!" Seemingly forgetting about the fact that Zettai made her jump down that hole, she sat up and blinked a few times, seeing the rough silhouette of him. "Uh, Zettai- is that you? Are you okay?"

kouzcy kouzcy

ZETTAI. THE EMBODIMENT OF PERFECTION.

When Zettai and Grace hit the floor, he scrambled to get up on his feet, dusting himself off quickly, multiples times. He fixed his hair to the best of his ability, and he saw the room that the others were going into. He hesitated though, he wanted to make sure Grace was okay. He crouched down in front of her and he grabbed her glasses for her, wiping them free of grime, and fixing them up for her. "There you go." He said, a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm here. Calm down." He said, helping her up and leading her over to the room. He was still mad about his clothes and his hair, because they were still a little bit dirty, but he couldn't do anything about that now. He saw everyone else exploring the room, and the first thing he noticed, like everyone else, was the liquids in the bottles with their names on it. He knew it was kind of sketchy, so he left it alone. He told Grace the same. He then looked over at Aurora and Mikey, seeing the two were okay, and he let out a sigh of relief. Now all he wondered was where Victoria and Lime were. They were the last two yet to come down here.

Lime came down with a loud thump. It's not like she wanted to jump down really, but the rope was not long enough to reach the bottom. She figured the rope already close some distance between the surface and the bottom so she could safely jump. Then she spent the next 10 minutes freefalling in the darkness. She even finished writing her bucket list while she's at it.

"Ouch..." Lime crawled out of a Lime-shaped hole on the ground. She dusted the dirt from her jacket before she scanned her surrounding. It's not as dark as she though so her headlamp was useless now. She headed into a room and found the rest of the embodiments, safe and sound.

"Phew, so you guys are safe afterall." Her eyes locked at the bottles. "Hey, is that drinks? Oh, thank you. I love drinking, and I'm kinda thirsty after falling down for 20 minutes." She grabbed not only one, but two bottles. She uncorked the two bottles and drank both at once. One with her right hand and one with her left hand. She gulped them down like a drunkard.

Last edited:
Tina watched in horror as Lime drank down the bottle she had gotten attached to in the span of literally 24 seconds. She screeched and had to be held back by Liv.

"THAT WAS MY BOTTLE YOU BASTARD!" She screamed while she tried to release herself from Liv's grasp.

"I'M GOING TO--" Her words were cut short as Liv covered her mouth with their hand. She promptly licked Liv's hand. They screamed and let go of her. Finally free she threw herself at Lime.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Surprised at Tina's sudden charge. Lime use Tina's own momentum to throw her down to the ground.

"Hyaaaa! Wata!" She then did a random poses. Kicking and punching at thin air. If there's a thing she do better than these embodiments, then it will be martial ART... what, it's a different kind of art? This one is just a lucky counterattack then.

"Hey, why are you attacking me? It's not like there's a piece of paper that indicates that this particular bottle is yours..." Lime checked the bottles once more.

"A-allright, there is a piece of paper that indicates this particular bottle is yours. So take this." Line shoved the bottle to Tina's mouth. "It taste like burnt cookies!"

Tina snatched the bottle and drank the whole thing. It was disgusting. She made retching sounds and looked at Liv to give them a raspberry. They flushed in embarrassment and stomped over to a bottle with clear pinkish liquid in it. Liv inspected it and opened the cork.

"At best it tastes like as--" Tina began, Liv cut her off with a warning growl.

Something was on the cork, their name.

So it was meant for them. Slowly they drank it down. It had a spicy taste to it. . . and a hint of something else. Maybe rose water? Milk? Strawberries?

What the hell was this?

Overall, Liv wanted to throw up. They coughed into their elbow as Tina grinned at them.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Jesse looked at the bottle scowled underneath his respirator. The problem was that Jesse couldn't drink anything without a long straw, because his air-purifying respirator is hard to take off since it was connected to his upperneck with thick surgical staples. He would usually push the straw through the top side of his resparator so he could drink.

He sighed and sat on the ground, then he grab his bottle off of the table and lay down flat on his back. He looked at the bottle wall for a second before lifting it to his mouth and pretending to drink it. He kept desperately pushing it at his resparator again and again until he gave up and put it in his jacket pocket, saving it for later.

Foster
Everybody seemed to be focused on every colorful bottle. There must be a trick. Perhaps one gave them shrinking powers, or enlarged them like the movie. If so he knew how this ended and it was possibly a dream right? No. He knew this was real. The male walks over to the adamant group. One with Lime and two new one's he couldn't quite tell if they were human or not, but as he came closer his body immediately felt their energy. Embodiments. Both of them and new commers. He blushed at the sight of one of them coughing. A gentle hand is placed on Liv's back.

"Hey are you alright? You really shouldn't drink something you don't know." He teased still holding his purple botrle on his left hand.

Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Victoria was carefully climbing down the hole with the rope, so she can see what was down there. However, she wasn't able to do that, because of the rope being cut. 'What! Something cut the rope!' thought Victoria. As she spent a few minutes free falling, Victoria was able to turn herself around, so she can land in the correct position.
When Victoria saw the bottom, she was able to do a proper landing by putting her hands on the ground and doing a roll. 'Ok. I seem to have reach the bottom of the hole. Now I need to know what happen to the other embodiments.' thought Victoria, as she got up from the ground. Upon heading into a room, Victoria saw that the other embodiments are alright. "Oh. You guys didn't die from that hole after all. I thought that you guys were crazy enough to commit suicide." said Victoria. She then noticed that there were bottles in the room, so she picked up one of them and analyzed it. Seeing that the bottle has a cork on it with a piece of paper of one of the embodiments, Victoria looked for the bottle that had her name on it. 'Ok then. This is very weird, and I wasn't expecting to see some bottles that have our names in it.' thought Victoria. When Victoria found her bottle, she picked it up, and looked at it. "Hmmm, are you guys sure that drinking these bottles are safe? They can do something weird like in Alice in Wonderland." said Victoria.
kouzcy kouzcy Pumpkid Pumpkid Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Hex3 Hex3 Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi TheFalconSinOfLies TheFalconSinOfLies Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer A aaaah

Liv felt the hand being placed on their back. They tensed for a second, as if expecting something, but relaxed.

"Honestly, if something happens at least Tina is getting to suffer with me," They said grinning. They tried to take a step forward but stumbled from the lack of energy.

Instinctively they grabbed onto Foster's shoulder and leaned against him. They yawned and stuttered out an apology.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Foster
Once Foster locked faces(?) With Liv, his whole body began to feel like jelly. His knees buckled, face flustered but his screen displayed static with a tint of red? So many emotions hitting him all at once. His once dead heart racing as if turned on for the first time in ages. Screen now switched to an endless gif of hypnotizing hearts as if they were struck by the love beam. Voice conceales causing his words to get caught in his throat. "H-H-h-how um *gulp* b-beautiful~Humina,humina humina."

He stuttered. He knew what this person is. Life~! His opposite and soulmate thought to believe they were a hoax yet here they are. Then the whole Tina suffering was a little to dark for him ending the moment like a scratched record player. "That's a little mean. What did she ever do?" He defended. He became a little flustered again, yet concerned for the person. They unintentionally held the lad up in their hold. "Hey take it easy sweetheart. I-its ffine as long as it helps." He cooed half enamoured as annoying hearts spam the air indicating his internal mood. As he waited awkwardly he had to ask. "So where have you been all my life gorgeous-I mean! What's up doc? No! Uh...w-what's your name and why have I never seen you before? Am I repulsive? Did someone tell you death was a nasty guy? Oh god you must think that now!"

Last edited:
"No hard feelings towards Tina," They explained, "But she did push me down the hole. And I did break two ribs. . . and puncture my lung. Plus she probably pushed another person in so. . ."

They looked at Foster's screen and laughed.

"Oh man! That's so cool!" They giggled, tracing the edge of Foster's screen.

"So are you two lovebirds going to keep on flirting or is Death going to drink his bottle?" Tina asked, suddenly popping up behind the pair and placing both of her hands on their respective shoulders. Liv flinched and let out a short scream.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?"

"Not long enough for you to notice me apparently"

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back