• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πš πšŠπšπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš•πš•πšœ πšŒπš˜πš–πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚞𝚝 πš’πš˜πšžπš› πš–πš˜πšžπšπš‘ (m/m partner search)

GH0STM0TH

moth bastard

Moth's 1v1 Partner Search
open (1/3)
updated 12/30/2020

about me

✦ about me ✦

✦ moth/mikey ✦ he/him ✦ 17 ✦

Hello! I'm Mikey and I've been roleplaying for about 6 years now? (Give or take). I used to roleplay a lot on RpN a few years ago, but had recently moved on to discord, and now I'm moving back to RpN, haha. For a bit about me, I really enjoy music, video games, and I also play DnD as a past time. I've recently had a lot more time to roleplay because of quarantine, so I wanted to look for some partners while I'm adjusting to getting back into roleplaying on forums!

I try to write at least 2-5 paragraphs per response. I really enjoy a mix of both angst and fluff in my roleplays! I'm used to mostly writing male muses, so obviously that's what I lean towards, but I'm also looking to branch out and start writing more female characters as well, so I'm totally not opposed to it. I've been craving doing more m//m rn, but I can also do m//f and f//f ! I'll respond usually around 2 times a week, possibly more or less depending on how my inspiration is. I'll keep you updated on how I am though. I prefer using art for my character's face claims, but I'm totally okay with using realistic face claims too depending on what your preference is.

That being said, I have a Discord that I prefer to use for OOC and planning. If you don't have Discord, that's totally fine too. I love talking to people and making friends, though I'm usually a bit bad at talking at first so bare with me lmao.

rules

✦ rules ✦
First of all, I'm not super strict on post length, but I'd prefer at least 2 paragraphs per response. Quality before quantity, though! Don't feel obligated to write me an essay every response.

Don't be afraid to talk to me! I find it kinda awkward when we aren't able to discuss OOC, so please say if you have any ideas down the road. It's a lot more fun when I feel you're actively invested in the plot! I prefer to use Discord for OOC planning, so please send me your Discord through PM.

I'd prefer my partners be okay with more mature themes, but if there's anything that's a hard limit for you, please let me know! I don't want to push any boundaries if there's something that you aren't comfortable with!

If you no longer want to continue the RP, no worries! Please just let me know ahead of time! I get kind of bummed out if my responses are left on read. But don't worry if stuff comes up and you can't continue, I totally get it.

I hate sub/dom tropes. Please don't make your character be a stereotypical sub/dom, it tends to make the characters far less believable. These are actual people, after all.

plots

If you have an additional plot/pairings ideas you have in mind, feel free to hmu! Here's just a list of some things that I'm interested atm:

✦ pairings ✦
enemies to lovers
stoner friend x stoner friend
polar opposite friend x polar opposite friend
detective x criminal
criminal x criminal

✦ plots ✦
Character A falls in love with Character B, but Character B doesn’t love them back, but goes with it anyways because they don’t want to hurt Character A. Finally, Character B confesses to Character A that they don’t return the feelings. (alt. Character A finds out before B tells them)
source:
au-prompts

Muse A has been a resident of the local psychiatric hospital since their youth. Because of the nature of their disorder, they keep primarily to themselves and don’t go out of the way to meet people. Other patients aren’t necessarily scared of them, but it’s common knowledge that Muse A is not to be bothered and people generally comply.

Muse B is a newly admitted patient to the same hospital. They’re loud, aggressive, and in the short amount of time they’ve been there, have managed to get on almost everybody’s nerves at least once.

Muse A, by habit, goes out of their way to avoid Muse B, but Muse B is fascinated by them and how they’re viewed by the other patients. They make it their personal mission to get as close as they possibly can to Muse A, to the point that the staff takes notice and has to threaten Muse B with a stint in solitary confinement.

One day Muse B manages to steal a key card and ambushes Muse A in a hallway. Once the two are alone, Muse B is finally able to get answers from Muse A.

Once Muse B manages to get Muse A alone, they find out they have things in common and emerge friends. Over the course of the next few months, they become inseparable and start a relationship.

source:
plotsforall

✦✦✦

When Muse A (someone who’s led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who’s struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they’re affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they’re careful it won’t ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B’s relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B’s car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse B are on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A’s entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn’t be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B’s attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B’s life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B’s background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they’ve known?
source:
plotsforall

✦✦✦

Muse A is a guarded private investigator, who’s been hardened by years of working cases that no one else wanted. Muse A is at the end of their professional rope, exhausted by a decade of pounding the pavement to get the bad guys, while constantly looking over their shoulder. Through it all, Muse B has been their loyal companionβ€”the one they always turn to when the dam is about to breakβ€”the only one that can keep Muse A from resorting to their worst vices. Muse A’s latest assignmentβ€”a missing person’s case, involving the sibling of a childhood friendβ€”has Muse A clutching Muse B tighter than ever. Muse B is there for all the late nights, easily soothing Muse A’s frayed nerves, seducing Muse B away from the case with their slim figure and intoxicating scent. Muse B is the only reliable thing in Muse A’s dismal world and as such, Muse B’s growing pull on Muse A becomes harder and harder to deny.

Muse B is Muse A’s trusty carton of cigarettes.

Optional: Legitimize this plot by turning Muse B into a person involved in the crime who’s deliberately distracting Muse A from solving it. Or keep it as is/insert your own vice, and use this plot for a self para/character study.

source:
plotsforall

✦✦✦

Last edited:
This sounds interesting, actually. I'd love to brainstorm, as the plots look good, and I am wondering if we could sort of... mix them together. You can always hmu on Discord.

Hey you sound pretty nice, I love a classic enemies to lovers plot so if you're still looking for someone hit me!

Hey you sound pretty nice, I love a classic enemies to lovers plot so if you're still looking for someone hit me!
Hello! Sorry for the late response, I was a bit frazzled with IRL stuff and took a bit of a break. If you're still interested feel free to shoot me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back