• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Winnie will go after everyone and will not hold back
Hot damn. Was she part of the Shade Brigade in high school, cause she's packing some daggers.

giphy.gif

Hot damn. Was she part of the Shade Brigade in high school, cause she's packing some daggers.

giphy.gif

She was probably the leader ??

GREYSON IS REALLY NICE I SWEAR GUYS
YOU ALL JUST KEEP COMING FOR HIS LIFEEEE

love me

Eventually Winnie will love Greyson as an apprentice that she needs to corrupt and must teach the ways of her life

apolla apolla Do you mind telling if there are anymore available roles? If so would you mind telling me what roles are still available?

Off the top of my head from the roles I had listed, we still have room for:

-wild child
-skater
-drama queen
-party animal
-stoner
-nerd
-emo

But you are welcome to create your own stereotype/role if you have a better idea!

Also anyone already in this RP, if I've screwed up and listed a role you already have just tell me XD It's 5:30 AM and I've already been up for an hour, and it's too freakin' early.

apolla apolla ; so i know i really shouldn’t join another roleplay, but i always did want something casual and this roleplay seems really fun!

if you don’t mind me asking, what’s the difference between the wild child and party animal in terms of stereotypes? i feel so behind on the stereotypes sometimes , eeep.

i’m currently thinking of making a wild child!

apolla apolla ; so i know i really shouldn’t join another roleplay, but i always did want something casual and this roleplay seems really fun!

if you don’t mind me asking, what’s the difference between the wild child and party animal in terms of stereotypes? i feel so behind on the stereotypes sometimes , eeep.

i’m currently thinking of making a wild child!

Hey there! So the difference I feel is really up to your discretion. I can see the wild child being wild in all aspects of life, whereas the party animal is just that-- someone who likes to party. But really you can decide!

yo i might add another charrie to spice this up
superthumb.jpg

beach babe? heartbreaker?

8d413d39e0abf0b85f847e6d67474dc0.jpg

car guy idfk? artist? hipster?

5249901728186443b8d316f3c715036b.png

surfer? skater?

lemme know what y'all think

i may need help narrowing down some fcs, would anyone like to help moi?
/cries. the struggle

Keira Winston Keira Winston ; okay so i'm going for the wild child
- she's the type of girl who lives life to the fullest, recklessly, wholly, care-freely, and she's all-around a free-spirit. her motto is to never regret anything and never live with "what ifs". if you want something, take it by the hand and never let fear get in the way. she fucks with people with good vibes and are good company. she doesn't need alcohol to have fun, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't drink it. she's a daredevil, and rarely cares about people's opinions of her. she's down to do anything -- especially if someone challenges her to a good dare. she's just living life.
[ i'm thinking. . . . she may have been sick for a certain amount of time, perhaps even beat cancer and so her mind is always working with if i so happen to die the next day, at least i was doing something i love , but there's also like a con. she rarely is able to stay in one place and would never be found being bored. she makes the best of everything and that includes living as if it could be her last. adventurous and playful methinks ]
-- doesn't fuck around with drama and she doesn't belong in any crowd, she's too chaotic to be in the crowd that is less popular, but she's too untamed to be with the popular and follow protocols.

p.s. if she sounds like anyone, i apologise, i didn't read anyone's cses yet so it's coincidence if she does and just that great minds think alike!

okay, so now that i have some idea / personality out there some of the faceclaim idea i have in mind:
4f0ea2f04ef42fd38344172fa87be2eb.jpg

92f6519930de42f0f5682c42c276e2e4.jpg

cb9d53bb0e3e6f957ae31d3996ccf7b0.jpg

12bc2ccc7d3ada79fda826fd671540d8.jpg

a0819e4f9ab51c084841f7f1f98d424d.jpg

tumblr_ojs8s17riV1ti7mhpo6_400.png

Keira Winston Keira Winston ; okay so i'm going for the wild child
- she's the type of girl who lives life to the fullest, recklessly, wholly, care-freely, and she's all-around a free-spirit. her motto is to never regret anything and never live with "what ifs". if you want something, take it by the hand and never let fear get in the way. she fucks with people with good vibes and are good company. she doesn't need alcohol to have fun, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't drink it. she's a daredevil, and rarely cares about people's opinions of her. she's down to do anything -- especially if someone challenges her to a good dare. she's just living life.
[ i'm thinking. . . . she may have been sick for a certain amount of time, perhaps even beat cancer and so her mind is always working with if i so happen to die the next day, at least i was doing something i love , but there's also like a con. she rarely is able to stay in one place and would never be found being bored. she makes the best of everything and that includes living as if it could be her last. adventurous and playful methinks ]
-- doesn't fuck around with drama and she doesn't belong in any crowd, she's too chaotic to be in the crowd that is less popular, but she's too untamed to be with the popular and follow protocols.

tbh she sounds like my sadie BUT that is FAB because that means they could get along if we wanted!!

also as far as pics go, i am loving #2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back